2006 Speed Triple. $16500 purchased New
1. Front axle bolts missing after service and break replacement.
2. Battery acid powder on battery not cleaned off.
3. Mud and sand in diagnostic plug charged extra hour for manually mapping engine.
4. Timing chain falls of after $900 major service at 35000kms and after informing dealer of engine rattles.
Timing chain is replaced at "discount rate" of 3k. For reasons unknown valves where removed and not marked prior to removal and required re-lapping and re-seating.
5. Bike still running rough after getting it back so decide to replace plugs. Incorrect plugs supplied by dealer.
6. Bike is returned to dealer still running rough after plug replacement. Dealer charges to swap plugs for correct ones.
7. Dealer swapped Oggie knobs from back motor mounts to front motor mount at timing chain replacement stage for reasons unknown. Long oggy knob bolt was not swapped for shorter bolt so when tightened squashed sensor and unbalanced throttle body. Customer is charged $250 to move sensor and realign throttle body.
8. Bike still running rough, having run out of money customer removes tank, air box and notices air fuel mixture needle is missing from left throttle body which should have been adjusted at previous visit and not left so loose that it would fall out of the throttle body after taking bike home.
Called dealer, dealer denies responsibility but clearly obvious the reason the bike was running roughly.
Bike in at home in garage still with tank off and missing needle valve.
Any advice would be appreciated (besides "don't go back to the dealers" lol)