Become a supporter to remove this ad

Thread: Want to say something nice to a good friend?

Liked
    0 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alot of people will walk in and out of your life but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart..

Feel good when somebody Misses you. Feel better when somebody Loves you. But feel best when somebody never forgets you.

A friend is sweet when its new….but it is sweeter when its TRUE! But u know what? Its sweetest when its you.

Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need you. years may fly, tears may dry, but my friendship with you will never die.

One day you will ask me: What is more important to you, me or your life? I will say: my life… You will walk away from me without knowing that U R MY LIFE!!!

A friend gives hope when life is low, a friend is a place when you have nowhere to go, a friend is honest, a friend is true. A friend is precious a friend is you.

If kisses were water, I will give you sea. If hugs were leaves, I will give you a tree.If you luv a planet, I will give u a galaxy, if friendship is life I will give you mine.

People live People die People Laugh People Cry Some give up Some will try Some say hi Some say bye Others may forget YOU but never will I.

If I were to be anything in this world…. I’d be ur tears!!!… So, I can be conceived in ur heart, born in ur eyes, live on ur cheeks & die on ur lips!!!!!

If you are a chocolate your the sweetest, if you are a Teddy Bear you are the most huggable, If u are a Star you are the Brightest, and since you are my “FRIEND” you are the “BEST”!!!!!!!!!

A special friend is rare indeed,it beems to be special breed,yes,perfect friends are very few,so lucky I am for having you.

They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.

When God opened the window of the Heaven He asked me: What is your wish for today? “I said : please take special care of the person reading this!!!!!!!”

Time might lead me to nowhere and faith might break into pieces but I will always be THANKFUL that once in my life’s journey we became FRIENDS!

It takes half our life to find true friends & half of it keeping them.I am lucky to have spent less than half my life finding you & wish to spend the rest keeping you.

In my life I learned how… to love 2 smile to be happy to be strong to work hard to be honest to be faithful you forgive but I couldn’t learn how..to stop rembering you.

I have seen angels in the sky… I have seen snowfall in july… I have seen things you only imagine to see… But I haven’t seen anything sweeter than you.

There are many stars but the moon is you, there are many friends but the best is you, To forget me that’s is up to u, To forget you I will never ever do.

You may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart, you may be out of my reach but not out of my mind.I may mean nothing to you but you will always be special to me!!

How can you tell the rain not to fall when clouds exist? How can you tell the leaves not to fall when wind exist? How can you tell me not to fall in friendship when you exist.

Knowing a friend like you has made me happy in a million ways And if Ever I Have to Let you go………..I would Find a million reasons to make you stay!!!!

If I m in hell & you in heaven, I always look up & be proud of you. but if I were In heaven & you in hell, I beg God 2 send me down coz heaven wont be heaven without you.

Life is 4 you, death is 4 me, being happy is 4 you, being sad is 4 me, being together is 4 you, being lonely is 4 me, everything 4 you but you r 4 me.

If I could pull down the rainbow I would write your name with it & put it back in the sky to let everybody know how colourful my life is with a friend like you!!

Never say your happy when your sad… never say your fine when your not ok… never say you feel good when you feel bad… and never say your alone when I m still alive.

Sometimes my mind asked why? I miss you, Why? I care for you, Why? I remember you then my heart answered its simply b’coz the love for you will never die!!

Hope You like the above quotes and will Share with you Love ones and Best friends
    God Bless You all...

Always Keep Smiling

Regards
    Dozza
    "Power is never given its always taken"

Liked
    0 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hallmark called. They want their sappy saying generator back.

Liked
    266 times
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Lovely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_is_Best View Post
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Motorbike
    CB1300 & CBR1000F
    Liked
    335 times

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I'm going to be sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barfridge View Post
    Please don't tell me you expect an internet argument to end up with somebody changing their mind and admitting the other person is right? That has never happened, not even once.

Motorbike
    09 K9 BUSA
    Liked
    3 times
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^

offtheshelf

noice....bleerghhh....

fitting during these times I think.........

Rest In Peace
    Liked
    1 times

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ----

Liked
    36 times
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    copy-paste-save

duffmans going to be getting lucky alot over the next few weeks

convenient how most off them fit into a single SMS aswell

cheers
    Respect is earned, not enforced.

Liked
    0 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Magenta Tiger+Nov 10 2005, 12:06 PM-->
    I'll have some of what he's been taking.
    [snapback]185691[/snapback]
    [/b]
    not taken anything man, if you havent you will get to moments like these, where you will need to say something like that and they will mean something even to you saying it..

<!--QuoteBegin-duffman
    @Nov 10 2005, 12:11 PM
    copy-paste-save

duffmans going to be getting lucky alot over the next few weeks

convenient how most off them fit into a single SMS aswell

cheers
    [snapback]185698[/snapback]
    exactly!!

and for the people that bryan "onikage" mattered to them ( unfortunatly iam not part of that group)

something like this would fit well

They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.
    "Power is never given its always taken"