Well im booked in for Level 2 tomorrow on the track however have been really sick all week and at this stage, dont think i will be up for riding tomorrow.
I am awaiting a response back from the organisers to find out whether i can do a name change so someone else can enjoy the day rather then it go to waste.
So what im wondering is there anyone here that might like my spot if i pull out? Ill be making the call late afternoon? You can call it an early Christmas Present.
If yes, pm me your mobile number or post it here whichever you like and i shall contact you if i pull out and can do the name change thingy