Yeah man, still got the GPX - I've lent it to a mate of mine who's FJ1200 and Telstar crapped themselves and he's having a good ol time on it, he's finally figured out keeping it above 9k rpm is where it's at, we went for a great ride the other night, I'm still surprised by how quick a 17 year old bunky 250 can be I got a 13 tooth sprocket for it as well which I might whack on it if Spuddy doesn't want it...
I got red ordered.
As Mr squiggle so rightly put it......or his mate blackboard rather.....HUUUURRRRRRYYYYYYY UPPPPPP!!!!!!
if you work out, that you should all get it by mid july, but all have different dates...
you add 15 + 17 + august which equals lets say 8 + a few more dates. then divide that by how many of u are getting one and then times that by 10. then get the square root of that and add ninja to it.
that means your bikes will be here mid 2045 - 2050
brittons called me today, said there here and i should be looking at mid week pick up...yay...
anyone here worried what affect this storm might have on their precious bikes sitting at the warf?
I have a youtube link of them saying basically all of 08 Ninjas have been SOLD OUT here is the link [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-TvM0ZxO64]YouTube - Quick Look - 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R[/ame]
^^^sold out for america yea?
You know what is going to make you guys feel better? your paying twice as much (literally) than an American.
Tell yu what if they have sold out im about number 3 at causeway kwaka.
Mine will be up for sale for about 10K I bet you someone buys it.
yeah in yankville the ninja's are going for $3500 USD
That weather was pretty wild..i took the ninja out yesterday on it just to see how i would handle 45knot winds. Lets just say i didnt hold a straight line
im hoping the august shipment is on time, i was on the waiting list since early june...grrr although they offered to sell me a 09 if that comes in before mine, for the same price. if anyone else is in the august shipment then ask about this, my dealer is norm at causeway
doesnt sound good for me either. been waiting two months and still no call from them to tell me when or where my bike will rock up
I called late last week and asked for the ETA *if* I place the order (put down deposit) now...and was told Aug/Sept.
yeah i heard there are guys that ordered theres in april time and are still waiting, thats pretty dodgey, but i did speak to one of the guys at causeway and asked him what'll happen if i want to pull out and he said he'll give deposit back and say catcha later, no big deal, i didnt think they would give the deposit back...
I been waiting since April 18th. Norm from causeway sold me it as well.
If it doesnt rock up this week im gonna get my money back already paid in full in April too. arrr well.
1098S here i come.
Want to sell me your jet kit?
Hey... there was one Black one and one Red one on the shop floor in Causeway looking lonely, Saturday morning.....
[I]Maybe One Day.....Soon![/I]
2009 Triumph STriple R