Motorbike
    03 ZX6RR SV1000 FIGHTER 05 CBR600RR
    Liked
    48 times
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and no on the EXHAUST ..cheers any way !!

i need from the Headers back Y pice + 2 cans ..

but from what i remember ... russle speak at dyno time usualy charges $350ish for a tune/custom map ... and its $100 a run on most dynos ... mite just put it to somthin else
    IF ITS TO LOUD ! YOUR TOO OLD

Motorbike
    Liked
    48 times
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if u had $2000 ....to get more hp outa a bike ...with all these mods done already..

-K&N
    -3/4 yoshi system 15kmls old "custom 7-10 inch short duell port can "
    -RAISED TANK 15mm + de snorkeld AIRbox
    -PC3
    -TRE
    -520 chain +gearing ...alloy rear sprocket

on the bikes gearing:

going from 19/40 to 16/40 530chain

-pros-
    -alot more torq
    -1st gear eazier riding
    -actualy use 6th gear on the fway

-cons-
    -shorter ... but just not to short ..
    -no second gear wheelie's

after having this gearing for 700km's .. im goin to try a lite STOCK 17/40 gear ratio 520 lite chain kit with vortex aloy rear sprocket..

why...

19t was just to high for first gear crawling
    16t quick .. but does not come up in second gone from 2900rpm - 4500rpm hwy riding 110km/ph
    17t + 520 lite pitch ... should be just enough to loft in first and not run out bfor i try shift to second ..mite pick up a 1hp or 2? "on order"

Motorbike
    Wut motorbike.
    Liked
    322 times
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw your FE on Monday dude and thought of two distinct words.

Cop. Bait.
    forserialthoughthebikelooksshithotiwouldn'tchangea thingbutiwouldcertainlyhopeyou'reacertifiedenginee rorelseihopeyoulikepineapple.jpg
    FEADCinc, PSB?

Motorbike
    Liked
    48 times
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cop bait !!??

did u mean SV ? and y is that? i know the exhaust is over the top!! lol!! but i run a quiet titanium akro during the week ..

only other thing would be the lic plate .. being bent up " once agin . only on days of known hooliganess"

i mean u have the fend eliminator ..and the led indicators ..

but ive been cruzing along side 2 un marked cop cars on stock rd .. witch i waved at both .. and no pulling over + have passed 3 marked cars with no dramas?

seen this pic .. and im liking this for a paint scheme .. except with inch wide duel black drag stripes. off set from the centre about 2 inches .. from the fender back .. + same yellow .. on the spokes ..with black hubs ..

ORDERD
    -anodised red bolt set t/day
    -520 kit RK GXW gold chain
    -STD gearing Light drilled front sprocket + RED vortex alloy rear "520 pitch"

found the STD gearing with the SV 06mdl proberly the best for me ..

STD is 17/40 530

TRIED 19/40 530
    VERDICT-
    to long in the tooth .. was verey clunky in 1st gear .. and did not like it for carpark sorta tight slow manuvering ..but perfect for draging !! as it gives u perfect .full throttle 1st gear take off . with the front just coming up slightly . but also enough time to manuver into drag position and up shift at the right time .. due to first leaving u just enough time bfor it tops out.. as well as not having to worry about controlling the 1000cc vtwin in fist .so u have time and a steady hart to change the rest of your gears perfectly ..

16/40 530 TESTED
    VERDICT-

big jump ! and the tension swing arm bolts are on their limit .. but even so .. lofting in 1st is just crazy eazy .and gives excitement comming outa corners with the throttle to the stop and the front just lifting ..

but for wheelies . its good .. but it wont just power up in 2nd .. so first without clutch work is still my only option .. given the wheelie day we held . i found it to be a great combo . but the SV1000 having so much low-midrange torq . the same should be achevable with stock 17/40 520 light weight package .. but will allow a first gear wheelie to go longer .increse my time to adjust and shift into second . so to sum it up "i think this will be the best for what i intend to do" will keep u posted once ive tested it out .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Motorbike
    Liked
    48 times
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    couple of under seat exhausts im considering doing .

BLACK BIKE-is true under seat . but due to ,to mutch messy pipe work he just joined the pipes eaziest way possible. witch means the front exhaust is longer than the rear .witch = power losses . but reckons he cant tell from riding .. so must be minimal.

BLUE BIKE- is more off a wrap round type.. not as good looking .. but proberly easier to do with less power losses.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Motorbike
    Liked
    48 times
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey hey !!!!

so my big box of tricks rocked up tday from SBK toy store !!\

-PC3
    -speedo healer
    -tre
    -Gear change indicator

managed to plug the PC3 in eazy enough. but the gear change indicator and other bits im thinkin ill down load a manual.. as to not plug in somthing where its not meant to be pluged in to!!

on the + side .. i had reservations on the PC3 given my bike bein a twin and proberly wont notice the tune asmuch ..as say a 4cyl..

boy was i wrong !!! havent put a map in yet !! and bike just revs right to redline ....n0 holes any where ... and set of pants dyno would say maybe a 3-5hp gain in the range some where ... just feals lumpier ..and now can shift in to second on the back wheel from first with eaze due to the fuell delivery being just looooovely!!!

will post up pics off the operation .... but did it at a mates so their on his cam ...

i do have a blody warning light oil/water temp F1 light comes on and goes off all the time ... due to the pc3 gremlins im told .. so nothing to be feard .. but still annoying none the less !!!!

any one with a SV1000 out their ... deff get a PC3 .. absolutly worth the money and u will be supprised at how much wider your smile can get !!!

will keep u posted once tre,gear ind,speedo healer is instaled

peace !!

oohh yeah !! seems ive lost my plate on the free way ... so if any body sees it .. ends in -722 would appreciate it back ...

although at the lights yesterday .. plod pulls right up behind me ...bike had no plate ... and follows me for a bit then just turns off after bout 5 mins !!! didnt even bother me with a warning !!! WTF mind games maybe ... any way thaught it was worth a laugh!!

Motorbike
    Liked
    48 times
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been a loong time between posts !!

Had a back injury and time off work . So no funds for any new mods .
    Backs coming good though .so whilst I have no funds .time is on my side . So I plan on doin a few things to the sv over the next few weeks !!

Plan is to install
    -tre/gear ind
    -New tyres
    -new hh pads
    - re spray forks
    - re spray bike fairings " spray can style as a professional spray is marked later in it's life "
    - re spray rims
    - basically a full on refurbishment with little funds at my disposal

Will take pics .and give a full write up of the progress .and small mishap tmoz !!

Motorbike
    SP-2
    Liked
    40 times
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is always a good option for a keeping the tail clean and legal. I made this one to be easily removed for pics etc. Got stopped on Sunday, they went over the bike and sent me on my way with no probs. Nice build with the SV, go under tail exhaust, makes the bike look clean and neat IMO

Why me? I was being overtaken when you had the radar on me!!!

Motorbike
    GSX 1400
    Liked
    0 times
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice , good to see you looking after her
    3SOOM

IF IN DOUBT , POWER OUT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12