PDA

View Full Version : VS Commondore-servicing WA

Disco Frank
15-09-2005, 10:58 AM
ok guys i know this about a commondore on a bike site so bare with me..

My sister bieng the dumb ass she has bought a VS on gas a few yrs back, ( i told her not too! ) i have spent more time fixing her car than i have mine,

now i need to ask if any members here know of a rebutable mechanic that can service this car and must be able to work on LPG
cheers

prefer around the hills area ie midland,swan,cannington

cheers guys

dugy
15-09-2005, 11:28 AM
Haven't got an answer but I recommend avoiding Brian Gardner Holden in cannington. Whether they do gas or not.
They did a tragic job for the major service of my VS. Then tried to bullshit me when I went back.
VS's a good car though. Mine hasn't missed a beat, never had to spend a $ on it other than servicing.
(I do all the servicing, just went there thinking it might be an idea to let a "pro" do it for a change....)

There's a wa commodore forum that might be able to help, can't recall the link though.

Japaroo
15-09-2005, 11:36 AM
DON'T GO TO NORTH CITY HOLDEN EITHER......DICKHEADS!!!!!!!

PM Courts he should be able to help

Hewie
15-09-2005, 11:40 AM
Commodore Car Club WA

http://www.commodorecarclubwa.com/

Disco Frank
15-09-2005, 11:55 AM
cheers guys! forgot about courts ohh well thats what he gets for riding a kwaka! LOL

will do it now..

yer i was not going to go through a dealer as i know from going through FRAUD :)

i would do the service my self but their are some LPG issuses i have no idea about

any more idea?