Deej
21-10-2003, 06:03 PM
I was closer.

I told him I'd give him 3 days.

Campo
21-10-2003, 06:12 PM
I was closer.

I told him I'd give him 3 days.
hmmm yeah well I said 3 days to, man thats just fucked, I hope he trades down for a 600!!!

BigKev
21-10-2003, 06:14 PM
600??

i got a CT125 that might be more suitable..... :)

Campo
21-10-2003, 06:20 PM
600??

i got a CT125 that might be more suitable..... :)

hehehehe he aint gunna live this one down is he!!

Anonymous
21-10-2003, 06:21 PM
http://antilag.org/.other/spike01.jpg
http://antilag.org/.other/spike02.jpg
http://antilag.org/.other/spike03.jpg
http://antilag.org/.other/spike04.jpg
http://antilag.org/.other/spike05.jpg

Daise
21-10-2003, 06:25 PM
fark man....... :shock:

i'll let spike fill you guys in, as i've repeated the story more than several times now... :?

but i will take credit for some of the pics....

SPIKE YOU SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN I'LL BOLLOCK YOU!! :(

[NoMaD]
21-10-2003, 06:26 PM
Nasty shit!!!! :(
Glad ur ok spikey! could have been worst

Are those draggins in the pic?

Anonymous
21-10-2003, 06:30 PM
http://antilag.org/.other/spike06.jpg
http://antilag.org/.other/spike07.jpg
http://antilag.org/.other/spike08.jpg

Them's all the pics.

Spike
21-10-2003, 06:55 PM
ok ok ok me thinks it's time to say something hey?????

ok, just left chat cafe afta sayin hi to daise, got to the corner near my place...took it slow...first gear....outta corner straightened up, gave wrist, expecting wheel to come up a bit (LIKE IT USUALLY DOES) but back wheel grips bit too much or something front wheel comes up FUCKIN WAAYYYYY FASTER then supposed too, 12 o'clock end of game, bike hurt, spike's pride hurt end of story..

on another note I CARN"T FUCKIN BELIEVE YOU GUYS BET ON HOW LONG IT WOULD B TILL I DROPPED IT!!!

I want all the detailes....exactly who bet on how long and how much $ was made.......(mabey even puttin a bit aside for the FIX UP SPIKE'S BIKE FUND????????)

djnitrous
21-10-2003, 07:25 PM
damn, ppl bet you would come off, and look what happen.

Hard to believe, take care next time.

Daise
21-10-2003, 07:30 PM
people bet only if the predictable rating is high.
unfortunately the predictable rating was throught the roof. :(

ps: spike dammit take it easy, that coulda been me on the back!!!!

Maarken
21-10-2003, 07:43 PM
mmmm least it dont look 2 bad got off lightly by the looks of the pics .....
still bad luck mate take it slower next time learn to ride before to fly

Boxhead
21-10-2003, 07:45 PM
tough break man!

What a pitty, was such a nice looking bike to.

Nothing money cant fix though, cant fix a person but. Glad to hear u ok :roll:

Spike
21-10-2003, 07:59 PM
i just can't believe the draggin jeans wore thru afta just a few secs of slidin.......on the kevlar patch aswell!!!!!!

Chris
21-10-2003, 08:01 PM
Shit dude, tough break. Looks like your pride took the brunt of the beating though. Little plastic welding, a lick of jam, a few parts for the end of the can and a few new oggy knobs and the R1'll be right. Shouldn't be too expensive. Got to be happy with the result from an injury point of view though, couple of scratches and a new pair of cargos. Who you getting the repairs done by mate?

We all have one good stack in us, just make sure it's once bitten, twice shy. :)

On the bright side, at least it wasn't infront of a mob of hot chicks. 8)

Chris
21-10-2003, 08:03 PM
i just can't believe the draggin jeans wore thru afta just a few secs of slidin.......on the kevlar patch aswell!!!!!!

At least you still have kneecaps mate. :D

Anonymous
21-10-2003, 08:09 PM
Chris: Don't worry mate, Spike will be back on his knees in no time. :lol:

Chris
21-10-2003, 08:17 PM
:lol:

zipdrive
21-10-2003, 08:21 PM
dude! shit man... didn't even get to ride with you yet...
glad you're ok

:(

Hewie
21-10-2003, 08:30 PM
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudeeeeeee ...

well firstly ..glad to hear ur ok ...

sorry to hear that one .... fuck it was a bad day for all invovled, but u take the cake ......

softly, soflty dude ..

got to watch those r1s man ..they have a reputation for biting the hand that twists them ..

draggin didnt last long tho ..

*hewie reaches for more armour*

TheonlyNinjabitches
21-10-2003, 11:03 PM
dam dude glad that didnt happen on the monday night when we went hooning down roe hwy woulda been a lot worse but anyways ya get that

the things ya do when ya young and yes my bike is only a 900 spike
not standard though he he he

Deej
21-10-2003, 11:52 PM
Shit Spike. All I can say is your lucky, the bike dusn look too bad so dont stress. Thank God for Oggy Nobs.

I tell u what tho, I am not at all impressed with those Dragin photos! You should email them to Dragin and ask for a comment.

If you could give a full review, how fast you were going, how far you slid yada yada it would be usefull.

Can u imagine how bad your knee would be if it were regular jeans tho.

Full report please.

Good to see u didnt sustain anything perm. Other than your pride. But thats fixable also.

Campo
22-10-2003, 05:53 AM
Spoke to Spike via MSN last night. Apparently he took the battered R1 for a ride and seems like the forks are bent or something. To ride straight, the handle bars were at 1 o'clock.

oooo that can't look good. :cry:

djnitrous
22-10-2003, 06:36 AM
So if he only found this out now, I guess he got a tow truck to take his bike home after coming off?

Spike
22-10-2003, 06:45 AM
So if he only found this out now, I guess he got a tow truck to take his bike home after coming off?

nah dj when i rode it home (round the corner) i was in a bit o shock, the steerin felt funny but i didn't register to what it was.....later afta i calmed down i figured it out.

FULL DETAILS BOUT MY CRASH (for u Deej).......i was goin definitly no faster then bout 30 or 40 kmph..(literally took off outta the corner) and i slid for no more than 10/15 meters.........i'm emailin draggin jeans da pics now, hope to have a reply when i get home from work

FireStorm
22-10-2003, 09:14 AM
actually maarken.. if i remember our conversation correctly (kings park sunday) i gave him 3 weeks and u gave him 5 days. right on the money dude.

Spike... buddy... i wont say i told u so but i did at least 5 times.

Glad your ok man

Spike
22-10-2003, 09:38 AM
5* guys jus came and picked up the bike.......at a glance the damage is;
bent subframe, twisted forks (need new triple clamps), scratched swingarm (might have fractures but dun know yet), scratched crankcase, scratched indicators, buckled fron rim, Flat back tyre (prolly just broken seal) FUCKED tail faring, scratched pipe, pipe bent towards bike (bent brackets)...might be close to a write off

Hewie
22-10-2003, 09:56 AM
5* guys jus came and picked up the bike.......at a glance the damage is;
bent subframe, twisted forks (need new triple clamps), scratched swingarm (might have fractures but dun know yet), scratched crankcase, scratched indicators, buckled fron rim, Flat back tyre (prolly just broken seal) FUCKED tail faring, scratched pipe, pipe bent towards bike (bent brackets)...might be close to a write off

fucken hell dude .. a write off ..

say ur fully insured ????

how long do they reakon to fix or ditch it ?

so back to the 250 ? till u get the r1 back ?

Pete
22-10-2003, 10:13 AM
Fuck all that damage from a 30-40kph flip. u insured dude.

FireStorm
22-10-2003, 10:45 AM
fuck me!

Dropped spikes RS too-fiddy back to him this morning and had a squiz at the ex-R1..

Damage didnt look all that bad. new pipe and mountings, bent forks, rear tyre flat, new ducks bum, and a few scratches on the indicators and a nicely worn through crank case cover.

Frame didnt even have a mark on it man dunno what the 5* guys are on about... however the rear sub frame might need some straightening.

A mate of mine backed into my CBR250RR 3 weeks after i got it and fully fucked it up worse than the damage u did champ and mine was only worth 7k so im sure u'll be seeing the bitch again.

And yeah before u bought it i sed the R1 is bad for biting the hand that twists her. Still a lesson learned man. Could have been worse.

Campo
22-10-2003, 11:04 AM
Ouch mate, some serious $$$$$ there!

Aza
22-10-2003, 11:24 AM
Spike, you got full comprehensive insurance with agreed value ??

Very importantly it's good to see your ok.

PrestigeCBR
22-10-2003, 12:12 PM
Spike, You have made it harder to get insurence again, if you claim.
Remember when you were signing up, hessel with insurence, Lost your licence for dangerous driving on a motorcycle, points lost etc. If you can fix it yourself do it.

Oh if you want a hand, I can fix most of it for you. Just ring me!

Hewie
22-10-2003, 12:18 PM

calvin dude ...

can u help me fix mine?? .. my R1 looks like a ZX2R ..and it doesnt feel like the 1000 it should be ..its runnin like a 250 ... please dude .. its like riding a whipper snipper with wheels ..

HELP ... :)

jazza
22-10-2003, 12:20 PM
spike i would have given u about 3 weeks........
yeh man try not to get insurance invovled i got a friend, had a few claims and brushes with the law===noone wants to insure him
give them a call when u really write it off... good to see you're alll good.

Aza
22-10-2003, 01:08 PM
I would have to agree with the people saying not to get the insurance involved unless it's a real write off, otherwise they won't touch you again with a bad record.

I was just asking if you had insurance in the case that it's going to cost lots and lots of $$$ to fix. If you can get away with it try fix it yourself.

Melkor
22-10-2003, 01:29 PM
no wonder my insurance premiums are so high...

Hewie
22-10-2003, 01:33 PM
no wonder my insurance premiums are so high...

u keep fliipin ur bike too ?? gotta be more careful melkor ..

dodgyone
22-10-2003, 01:35 PM
Post how you got on with draggin jeans. Will be very interesting. I was just about to get some and was hoping for a little more protection than that.

Melkor
22-10-2003, 01:36 PM
nope, been on 60% NCB for 10 years.

It's just my bike is in the same class as all the clitterouses, and people seem to be forever bending them...

Hewie
22-10-2003, 01:42 PM
nope, been on 60% NCB for 10 years.

It's just my bike is in the same class as all the clitterouses, and people seem to be forever bending them...

hmmmm spikes a little man in a boat now ..

Melkor
22-10-2003, 01:46 PM
nah

clitoris = R1

cause every c..t's got one...

TRX
22-10-2003, 01:48 PM
nah

clitoris = R1

bwhahah :lol:

Hewie
22-10-2003, 01:59 PM
nah

clitoris = R1

melkors suffering from clitoris envy .. poor guy ..

Melkor
22-10-2003, 02:01 PM
when they build an R1 that's better than my gixxer I'll give up riding.

Now you guys stop post whoring and behave...i have to goto uni now.

Hewie
22-10-2003, 02:04 PM

that would be feb 04 then ...

campos not here dude .... have fun

Spike
22-10-2003, 02:57 PM
what was that???? did melkor say he was gunna stop ridin when the 04 R1 comes out

Hewie
22-10-2003, 03:00 PM
what was that???? did melkor say he was gunna stop ridin when the 04 R1 comes out

yup he sure did ..... gonna be a hard for him to keep up on a sunday walkin tho .. poor guy ...

im sure someone will let him ride pillion tho

Spike
22-10-2003, 03:03 PM

yup he sure did ..... gonna be a hard for him to keep up on a sunday walkin tho .. poor guy ...

im sure someone will let him ride pillion tho

hmmmm melkor the pillion whore........hey daise you gunna get some compettion r ya???

Spike
22-10-2003, 03:08 PM
UPDATE ON MY BIKE:

$1700-$2000 to fix er up good enough to ride again, that replaces the tail faring, tail light, gear lever, fix the front rim and possibly replace the subframe but i might not need to do that.

Hewie
22-10-2003, 03:18 PM
UPDATE ON MY BIKE:

$1700-$2000 to fix er up good enough to ride again, that replaces the tail faring, tail light, gear lever, fix the front rim and possibly replace the subframe but i might not need to do that.

pfffttt thats nothing .. pay the man and ..lets goooooo

BMaN
22-10-2003, 03:23 PM
UPDATE ON MY BIKE:

Yeah, but just a little slower this time maybe.... :oops:

Spike
22-10-2003, 03:36 PM
UPDATE ON MY BIKE:

MATE i ain't gunna take it any easier, if anything i'm gunna push myself harder....there's no gain without pain!!!!! ain't gunna learn if i ride like a pussy......gotta learn from your mistakes

Anonymous
22-10-2003, 04:20 PM
I can't imagine you'll need to replace the rear subframe. Wedge the bike up against something strong like a concrete pylon or something, then get a huge breaker-bar and just lever it until it's straight.

That's what I did with the RS125, worked a charm. And as for replacing the fairings/covers/other bits, fuck it. It all adds character. Only things you have to worry about are the front rim & rear tyre..

BMaN
22-10-2003, 04:29 PM
UPDATE ON MY BIKE:

MATE i ain't gunna take it any easier, if anything i'm gunna push myself harder....there's no gain without pain!!!!! ain't gunna learn if i ride like a pussy......gotta learn from your mistakes

I'm just gonna say, there's a time and place for everything, Spike. A bottle shop just isn't the place for stoppies.... :evil:

Take it easy and ride within your limits is all. There is a difference between going hard and going just that little bit TOO hard.....

Deej
22-10-2003, 04:38 PM

that would be feb 04 then ...

campos not here dude .... have fun

We live in the present peoples. EVERYBODY is guna make a better bike next year bla bla bla....next year this next year that. As far as I can remember...... it is NOW that matters.

:D

Ohh what Melkor? Do you have the shit? Ohh yeah thats right....u do!

When u Clitori (is that the plural for Clit? it is now) can produce 165 HP out of 165 kilo...... give him a call. Until then Zip...... Zip..... Zipit.... !

PrestigeCBR
22-10-2003, 05:45 PM

calvin dude ...

can u help me fix mine?? .. my R1 looks like a ZX2R ..and it doesnt feel like the 1000 it should be ..its runnin like a 250 ... please dude .. its like riding a whipper snipper with wheels ..

HELP ... :)

Take it in to Five Star Yamaha for a $18,000 service, That will solve all those problems your having.
hahahaha :lol:

Scum-Bag
22-10-2003, 07:38 PM
We live in the present peoples. EVERYBODY is guna make a better bike next year bla bla bla....next year this next year that. As far as I can remember...... it is NOW that matters.

Ohh what Melkor? Do you have the shit? Ohh yeah thats right....u do!

When u Clitori (is that the plural for Clit? it is now) can produce 165 HP out of 165 kilo...... give him a call. Until then Zip...... Zip..... Zipit.... !

Just let 'em dream on Deej,these guys that think suzuki are going to sit back and let the gixxer stagnate
The '02 was better than the '01
The '03 is better than the '02
The '04 will be better again
No doubt

zipdrive
22-10-2003, 09:13 PM
well done spike!
over 500 views and got all the gixxer guys excited at the same time.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

TheonlyNinjabitches
22-10-2003, 10:15 PM
dam 5 pages about spikes bike way to get attention

Spike
22-10-2003, 10:17 PM
bike should be on da road tomos wid lots o silver 100 mile an hour tape and a few bandaids

PrestigeCBR
22-10-2003, 10:49 PM
[quote]when they build an R1 that's better than my gixxer I'll give up riding.

Your joking, arn't you!! I have had both, all over package of the R1 shits over GSXR1000 :shock: (sorry guys, my opinion). While I had my R1 (have had 2 of), there was no GSXR in front of me!!

In saying that, each to there own, what ever makes you happy.
8)
Most people I've been riding with that have had gixxer 1000's, have been quirt and go riders, if the road is straight they are flat out, throw a corner in there and they have a 3 mile braking marker. :cry:

For bike that has so much performance, the brakes are shit, and is not as nimble as the R1, could explain 3 mile braking marker.

All I'm saying, it's a tuff call to suggest that one bike is better than another, what one person can do on one particular bike, another may not! :?

Anonymous
22-10-2003, 11:28 PM
Have never ridden an YZF-R1, have never ridden a GSX-R 1000, and am slow on my 748 so I'll just annoy everyone with this.

2003 World Superbike Manufacturers' Standings:

DUCATI Hodgson
SUZUKI Lavilla
KAWASAKI Sanchini
PETRONAS Corser
YAMAHA Gramigni
HONDA Izutsu

Melkor
23-10-2003, 12:04 AM
http://www.tricktape.com/images/products/logos/oldelarge.jpg

Anonymous
23-10-2003, 12:19 AM
melkor: :)

2003 MotoGP Manufacturers' Standings:

HONDA
DUCATI
YAMAHA
APRILIA
SUZUKI
PROTON KR
KAWASAKI

Can't complain about restrictors or rule bias in MotoGP, can you? :lol:

Spike
23-10-2003, 07:08 AM
hmmmmm even though my R1's now got a bit of character it still be a wicked cool bike :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :P :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

Dragon
23-10-2003, 08:33 PM
Ohhh man....!!!

shite, just read all these damn pages on what hap!

Glad to hear you are ok and will have to see the "changed look" since Sunday :(

So when you getting yours fixed?

Coming riding on Saturday night? check "in the loop" section buddy...

PrestigeCBR
23-10-2003, 08:57 PM
No 9, When we talk bikes it's more along the line of street bikes. Not $500,000 works bikes.
Spend that sort of money on a motorcycle and you get results!!! :twisted: You must out interest take some bikes out for a ride, that will open your eyes :shock:
There are so many bikes, Twins - inline fours, 600cc - 750cc - 1000cc, naked bikes -tourers - sports. All very different to each other some people like, some don't. :? Some bikes make you feel more comfortable on them so you have more confidence to ride harder etc etc. :twisted:
I know alot of people that buy bikes based on name sake (Campo knows who I'm on about) one word for them - Morrons, At times they don't even test ride other models, just go straight out and buy without riding. :shock: I don't lean towards any manufacture, It's all about whats around at the time of purchase, price - style - and what I want performance wise.

Do yourself a favour, go out and bullshit a few test rides on some bikes, you can view a better opinion on makes and models etc. 8) :shock: :D 8) :shock: :D it's also fun doing it!

Anonymous
23-10-2003, 10:54 PM
Calvin: Actually, I've never ridden the GSX-R or the R1. But I did test-ride a bunch of others, namely ZX7R, ZX9R, CBR929RR, CBR600F4i, RSV1000. The 929RR was the fastest, the F4i the easiest, the 7R the heaviest and the 9R the most boring. The RSV was the most comfortable, but in the end I went for the Duke - `cause I've always wanted one. I knew they'd perform well enough for me to enjoy. It's no 162hp GSX-R 1000 or whatever they pump out, but I have fun on the thing and that's what counts. I'd be mad if I bought it having never ridden it nor any other big bikes...

And you're right, there's fuck-all in common between works GP bikes and what sees the light of the day on the road. Hell, I'll even go so far as to say there's little in common with Ducati WorldSBK bikes and their road bikes. I don't have the cash for 46mm Ohlins forks, magnesium swingarms, magnesium headstocks, Termignoni titanium race systems and everything else.

Melkor
23-10-2003, 11:52 PM
Arguement settled. 2003 Sports Bike of the Year is...

http://photobucket.com/albums/0903/gpx_gal/Misc/58ec2136.gif

Spike
23-10-2003, 11:53 PM
UPDATE ON MY BIKE

Smashed my head bearing so the R1 ain't goin newhere till at least wednesday.....sorry guys but i ain't takin the lawnmower out on any ride's dis weekend so i'll be lonley and BORED dis weekend....hope yas all have fun

Spike
23-10-2003, 11:56 PM
Arguement settled. 2003 Sports Bike of the Year is...

http://photobucket.com/albums/0903/gpx_gal/Misc/58ec2136.gif

ya carnt compare a gixxer thou to an R6 that's jus STUUPID!!!!!!

Melkor
23-10-2003, 11:58 PM
I think that's the point. The R1 didn't even get into the top 3, the R6 did :D

Spike
24-10-2003, 12:02 AM
I think that's the point. The R1 didn't even get into the top 3, the R6 did :D

just u wait till i get my bike fixed.....i'll show u!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Melkor
24-10-2003, 12:10 AM
muwahahahahahahaha

Spike
24-10-2003, 12:14 AM
u won't b e laughing when all u see is the back of my bike

Melkor
24-10-2003, 12:18 AM
what all broken from where you tried to pull a minger and arsed it up?

http://antilag.org/.other/spike07.jpg

you really are opening yourself up for these ;)

Deej
24-10-2003, 01:15 AM
*goes to make a comment*

*but dusnt and laffs instead*

PrestigeCBR
24-10-2003, 07:29 AM
Shit Spike, your a bit of a slow learner!! :shock:
Take it easy, take your time to know your bike :idea:
There's no hurry to die on the fucken thing :!:

Don't get your bike fixed just to throw it down the road again with in 5 days, Fuck man it was a nice bike RESPECT IT and you will live longer!! 8)
Steady as she goes!

PrestigeCBR
24-10-2003, 07:56 AM
Calvin: Actually, I've never ridden the GSX-R or the R1. But I did test-ride a bunch of others, namely ZX7R, ZX9R, CBR929RR, CBR600F4i, RSV1000. The 929RR was the fastest, the F4i the easiest, the 7R the heaviest and the 9R the most boring. The RSV was the most comfortable, but in the end I went for the Duke - `cause I've always wanted one.

Only making comment to your points table for Moto GP and SBK, not a good guide to use for street bikes. :? Better off using local results, bikes are more standard based apart from suspension work, tuneing & exhaust mods. 8)
At the end of the day we buy what we like, and are comfortable riding! Don't we :?:

Campo
24-10-2003, 01:46 PM

Don't get your bike fixed just to throw it down the road again with in 5 days, Fuck man it was a nice bike RESPECT IT and you will live longer!! 8)
Steady as she goes!

5 days!!!! hahaha fuck dat, I give him 3!

BMaN
24-10-2003, 02:34 PM

Shall we start the bets at $5?! :)

bman.

PrestigeCBR
24-10-2003, 02:35 PM

Steady as she goes!

5 days!!!! hahaha fuck dat, I give him 3!

If he keeps talking the way he does about wheelies etc, 3 days might be stretching it :!:

gpx_gal
24-10-2003, 03:54 PM
If he keeps talking the way he does about wheelies etc, 3 days might be stretching it :!:
I have kept quiet to now, but I would have to agree with Calvin. Most of it (I hope) is just board talk, but Spike, if ur talking that for real, I'll give ya to the straight outside the shop, on account of you being overly happy bout getting ur baby back.

For gods sake be careful!

Spike
24-10-2003, 04:04 PM
hehehe good to see that everyone's got sooooo much confidence in me.....i ain't gunna drop it anytime soon but i do garuntee i'll do a wheelie outta the shop though :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

TheonlyNinjabitches
24-10-2003, 04:19 PM
another one bites the dust
lol

PrestigeCBR
24-10-2003, 04:21 PM
hehehe good to see that everyone's got sooooo much confidence in me.....i ain't gunna drop it anytime soon but i do garuntee i'll do a wheelie outta the shop though :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Spike :idea: :idea: :idea:

oblivion
24-10-2003, 04:33 PM
i ain't gunna drop it anytime soon but i do garuntee i'll do a wheelie outta the shop though :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Dude no offense but that's the dumbest thing you've said so far.

You just proved you can't wheelie.. why don't you learn how to ride the bike first before you kill yourself. You need throttle control on a big bike, and you obviously don't have it yet.

Having gone from a small bore 2 stroke to a big bore 4 stroke myself I know. don't be a fuckwit, learn how to ride before you start messing around.

Again, no offense but I don't wanna see another 'rider down' post. next time you might not be so lcuky.

Spike
24-10-2003, 04:41 PM
ok ok ok ok ok ok ok i get the point guys...... i promise i won't kill myself just yet

Campo
24-10-2003, 06:30 PM

bwahahahahaha I give him the first 3 hours!!!

CAD
24-10-2003, 06:37 PM
AND now daise has dropped spikes RS250...... first time she's ever ridden a bike...and within 5mins...she tries a stoppie...and fucks it!! im not sure which ones dumber.....daise for trying it.....spike for lending her the bike!!

sowwy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TheonlyNinjabitches
24-10-2003, 06:40 PM
lol

PrestigeCBR
24-10-2003, 06:47 PM
AND now daise has dropped spikes RS250...... first time she's ever ridden a bike...and within 5mins...she tries a stoppie...and fucks it!! im not sure which ones dumber.....daise for trying it.....spike for lending her the bike!!

sowwy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Has this just become the clowns corner or some thing, or have we just been in the sun too long!

:D :) :o :shock: :? :cry: :( :x :oops: :evil:

Gordo
24-10-2003, 06:48 PM
i reckon they should both rush and buy some blonde hair die just to keep up the image :lol: :lol:

Anonymous
24-10-2003, 06:49 PM
Erm.. is that true?

gpx_gal
24-10-2003, 07:02 PM
Erm.. is that true?
yup, <shakes head in disbelief>
How is Daise and the bike??

CAD
24-10-2003, 07:08 PM
true....yes

daise....fine yet still stoopid

spike...spewing and resentful

:lol:

PrestigeCBR
24-10-2003, 07:09 PM
i reckon they should both rush and buy some blonde hair die just to keep up the image :lol: :lol:

Your on the money there :twisted:

Two wake up calls in a week, I hope this experience will benifit you both :idea: Learn from your mistakes, don't be a mistake. :shock:

Anonymous
24-10-2003, 07:25 PM
Calvin: Doesn't look like either of them have yet..

PrestigeCBR
24-10-2003, 07:34 PM
Calvin: Doesn't look like either of them have yet..

Why does it seem like we are all thinking along those lines!!! :roll: But is it starting to sink in yet. Advice comes free!! :?

Anonymous
24-10-2003, 07:41 PM
But you looking like an asshole to the guys at 5-Star doesn't..

Deej
25-10-2003, 04:06 AM
*speachless*

Spike
25-10-2003, 09:58 AM
what can i say.....daise is a natural blonde

and i can't believe i let her ride my bike, now she owes me a new brake lever and foot peg

Gonz1
25-10-2003, 12:30 PM
well just as this was getting into an R1 V GSXR1000 topic, a topic i take personaly, (uhum), anyways, i knew i could count on you spikie boy to turn it back about you.....well done!

i must ask though!............who the fuck have you pissed off mate?

should i come around and pick up your BMX before you fuck that too :shock:

werd dooog :P

Campo
25-10-2003, 12:35 PM
well just as this was getting into an R1 V GSXR1000 topic, a topic i take personaly, (uhum), anyways, i knew i could count on you spikie boy to turn it back about you.....well done!

i must ask though!............who the fuck have you pissed off mate?

should i come around and pick up your BMX before you fuck that too :shock:

werd dooog :P

heheheheheh hey bro, yep, better get over there and take that off him to before me mono's it round a corner!!!

Gonz1
25-10-2003, 01:04 PM
if i didnt know better i would say that spike is a "MULLET" :lol: :lol: :lol:
sorry dudes, navy joke!
ask spike to please explain :wink:

ohh, while im there im taking your skateboard too biach :lol:

oblivion
25-10-2003, 03:52 PM

But everyone knows r1's are better, so there's no point arguing about it.

Grr :x :x :x

Anonymous
25-10-2003, 04:30 PM
At least you're honest, there's something to be said for that.. :P

Spike
26-10-2003, 12:16 AM
ohh, while im there im taking your skateboard too biach :lol:

i blade not skateboard

Melkor
26-10-2003, 01:43 PM
Grr :x :x :x

heh heh heh...

Spike
26-10-2003, 03:36 PM
hehehe we all know R1's r the best just not everyone knows that they know that :!: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hewie
27-10-2003, 08:54 AM
i aint sayin a thing .. .....

and R1 .. are by far the best .... no other bike kills more riders each year !

Melkor
27-10-2003, 02:30 PM

Probably because only idiots buy them :D

PrestigeCBR
27-10-2003, 04:17 PM
i aint sayin a thing .. .....

Apart from the R1 being a very good all round bike (Good brakes, good handlig, Good HP,Good looks), and it's a well priced bike!!
Some people STILL can not ride a bike, even after having experience on a 250 for 12 months (hey Spike) :shock:

I am a believer that you should have a 250cc licence for a year, followed by a 600cc or 750cc licence for two years!
And I would even say you should be forced to do a cornering coarse (John Green) etc.
There are alot of people that can go fast in a straight line, come to corners and it all goes to shit. :roll:

Anonymous
27-10-2003, 04:44 PM
Calvin: Aye, but (not mentioning any names) some people ride like tools if they're on a CT110 or a CB750...

Pete
27-10-2003, 04:45 PM
am a believer that you should have a 250cc licence for a year, followed by a 600cc or 750cc licence for two years!
And I would even say you should be forced to do a cornering coarse (John Green) etc.

sounds like the way they used to do it in darwin. METAL training it was called. there was 3 or 4 stages you had to complete before you could ride anything. they even had a skid pan where you were could learn to crash... not sure if they still do all that.

PrestigeCBR
27-10-2003, 05:12 PM
Some people require more help then others!! :?

Dubs
27-10-2003, 05:21 PM
I'll settle this.....

KAWASAKI\'S FUKKIN ROCK MAN!!!

http://phrozenkeep.it-point.com/forum/images/smiles/newicon2-headbang.gif

http://phrozenkeep.it-point.com/forum/images/smiles/newicon2-headbang.gif

http://phrozenkeep.it-point.com/forum/images/smiles/icon-rocker.gif

DUBS

PrestigeCBR
27-10-2003, 05:31 PM
Kawasaki's rock? Your probably right there, just not the way your thinking!! :shock:

Dubs
27-10-2003, 05:38 PM
oh yeh thats right....
aprt from rockin...YO MAMA's world...

dont you ride a *coff* http://phrozenkeep.it-point.com/forum/images/smiles/icon-poke.gif 6 hundy?

http://mosh.server101.com/phpbb/images/smilies/baaa.gif

you may as well..http://mosh.server101.com/phpbb/images/smilies/suicide.gif

DUBS

PrestigeCBR
27-10-2003, 06:05 PM
oh yeh thats right....

dont you ride a *coff* http://phrozenkeep.it-point.com/forum/images/smiles/icon-poke.gif 6 hundy?

DUBS

What it lacks in out right speed, it makes up in corners!! 8)
Kawasaki's are good for taking up space in used bike sale lots? :shock: arn't they! Does your model come with cup holders and CD player?

Dubs
27-10-2003, 06:10 PM
obviously your gettin kawasaki mixed up with HONDA,

i c-a-n t-y-p-e s-l-o-w-e-r- if you like jerkoff...

""it lacks in out right speed""

you got it in one!!

DUBS

Campo
27-10-2003, 06:10 PM
oh yeh thats right....

DUBS

Sorry Dubs bro but I think Calvin could ride the green paint off your Kwaka blindfolded on the 6RR!!!

Anonymous
27-10-2003, 06:12 PM
When are the big K going to release some power & weight figures for the ZX10R? Instead of claming that "class-leading" crap..

Dubs
27-10-2003, 06:16 PM
oh yeh thats right....

DUBS

Sorry Dubs bro but I think Calvin could ride the green paint off your Kwaka blindfolded on the 6RR!!!

obviously from my previous posts you can all see ( blind mutha fukkers too) that i have not protested to Calvin's riding ability, but if you dikks cant have a laff then fukk ya's.

And for the record Campo....my Kawasaki AINT green!!

I hate that shitty colour!

PrestigeCBR
27-10-2003, 06:21 PM
obviously your gettin kawasaki mixed up with HONDA,

i c-a-n t-y-p-e s-l-o-w-e-r- if you like jerkoff...

\"\"it lacks in out right speed\"\"

you got it in one!!

DUBS

Don't think so!! I've had a ZX9, & 2x R1's, and GSXR1000, and 996 and so on, still think the Kawka came with cup holders! 8)

Dubs
27-10-2003, 06:31 PM
you can "think" that all you want calvin....

I KNOW different, and obviously you still havent realised a good bike, coz you keep changin them!!

cbr 600RR are girlz bikes, plain and simple, you must therefore....

ask MJ, she'll have a wikkid bike when SHE getz hers.

maybe she can give you some tips on how not to ladder your pantyhose!

Spike
27-10-2003, 06:42 PM
wow i jus can't believe that a post about me has gone to 9 pages.....i feel special

PrestigeCBR
27-10-2003, 06:48 PM
you can \"think\" that all you want calvin....

I KNOW different, and obviously you still havent realised a good bike, coz you keep changin them!!

cbr 600RR are girlz bikes, plain and simple, you must therefore....

ask MJ, she'll have a wikkid bike when SHE getz hers.

Your half right there!! :?
If it's a girls bike, it's had alot of people looking at it from behind!!!! :lol:
It takes time to find the right bike, and with most new models you can not get a test ride!
From the bikes I have had the ZX9 is the most comfortable, The GSXR1000 the most powerfull, The Ducati 996 and the Honda 600RR the best handling, and the R1 the best all round bike!

But with out the Bullshit, there are too many better bikes around to worry about the ZX9, with any luck for Kawasaki the new snott green ZX10 I saw at Philip Island might finely go some were!! :roll:

PrestigeCBR
27-10-2003, 07:01 PM
wow i jus can't believe that a post about me has gone to 9 pages.....i feel special

SPECIAL, now thats a word used loosely. :?

Daise
27-10-2003, 10:34 PM
spike.... thats special as in THPESHAL.... like handicapped special...

and in my defence if spike HADN'T provoked me into attempting a stoppie, i wouldn't have tried!!! i was doin hell good, considering it was my first time!!!

Deej
27-10-2003, 10:57 PM

Bwaggahahaahahaa... heheh... heeh.....heh

*wipes tear. Gets back in box*

Anonymous
28-10-2003, 12:23 AM
spike.... thats special as in THPESHAL.... like handicapped special...

and in my defence if spike HADN'T provoked me into attempting a stoppie, i wouldn't have tried!!! i was doin hell good, considering it was my first time!!!

So, to recap:

Spike's an idiot for suggesting it.
You're an idiot for doing it.

Spike
28-10-2003, 07:02 AM
have uuuu thseeen my baseball????

Hewie
28-10-2003, 07:54 AM

SPIKE SPETSHAL .....

hey spike ... nice ear muffs ...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BMaN
28-10-2003, 10:42 AM
Frank and Beans!

PrestigeCBR
28-10-2003, 06:26 PM

Bwaggahahaahahaa... heheh... heeh.....heh

*wipes tear. Gets back in box*

For fuck sake, not you too!!

Spike
28-10-2003, 06:34 PM
YAY!!!!! I GOT MY R1 BACK AT ABOUT 5 30 YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous
28-10-2003, 06:52 PM
How long until he bins it this time, people?

PrestigeCBR
28-10-2003, 07:03 PM
YAY!!!!! I GOT MY R1 BACK AT ABOUT 5 30 YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spike, take it easy with the throttle control :D Im sure you don't want another 10 page bashing :oops:

Spike
28-10-2003, 07:14 PM
Come on ppl i wanna see a proper go this time....how long and how much do u bet??????? this time if i crash again i can get a bit of $$$ to fix it hey?????

Anonymous
29-10-2003, 12:46 AM
Well it about time i start posting..... just for the record he did pull a wheelie outside the shop as he left AS PROMMISED

and as we all know spike, showing off on his *cough* almost *cough*new bike......

ill give him some more time.... maybe 7?? :lol:

nah, but seriously think he'll last longer, still wary of it arent we?? :)

Anonymous
29-10-2003, 01:43 AM
ok ok ok ok ok ok ok i get the point guys...... i promise i won't kill myself just yet

Dude, don't let anything we say stop you. A man has to have a goal, and fuck me if I don't think you'll achieve yours.

Hewie
29-10-2003, 08:04 AM

Dude, don't let anything we say stop you. A man has to have a goal, and fuck me if I don't think you'll achieve yours.

hmmmmmm good line .. wish i'd of thought of that one ..

mastrmage
29-10-2003, 09:54 AM
DC: nice!

yank: do you work at 5star? Apparently there's a guy on a red/black cbr6 that does wheelies over that hill heading towards freo every morning, hope there's some fans out there enjoying the show!

Anonymous
29-10-2003, 11:58 AM
DC: nice!

yank: do you work at 5star? Apparently there's a guy on a red/black cbr6 that does wheelies over that hill heading towards freo every morning, hope there's some fans out there enjoying the show!

Nah, Dont ride......yet.

Hopefully soon....still driving a car, a bent one at that.... thanks spike :wink:

Nah, wish i had a bike, dont have the money for one..... thats what ya get for being a student....

mastrmage
29-10-2003, 12:08 PM
Ah okay, so you dont work at 5star?

djnitrous
29-10-2003, 12:22 PM

That hosting company?

Hewie
29-10-2003, 12:38 PM

That hosting company?

yamaha even ...

Hewie
29-10-2003, 12:40 PM
11 pages ....

mastrmage
29-10-2003, 02:02 PM
web hosting places fix bikes now? :)

Anonymous
29-10-2003, 06:32 PM
Nah,

Dont have anything work related to do with bikes.....
if i had the chance! but no i dont.....
:(

Anonymous
29-10-2003, 06:33 PM
so spike do you feel special...11 pages :shock: although i dont think it all is about you and the accident.....

djnitrous
29-10-2003, 07:21 PM
someones trying to push this ... a little to far

keez
29-10-2003, 08:09 PM
*yawns* :wink: too many pages to read....

Campo
29-10-2003, 08:12 PM
*yawns* :wink: too many pages to read....

hearin ya :roll:

keez
29-10-2003, 08:21 PM
:? why doesnt someone lock it then? or are ppl placing bets for the next one....heheh whoops :P

Anonymous
29-10-2003, 08:29 PM
ok then, ill put 5 down for one month from yesterday....

Campo
30-10-2003, 04:44 AM
I reckon he dumps it on the country run!

Aza
30-10-2003, 09:13 AM
I reckon they lock this thread, it's too damn long :shock:

Start fresh for the bets :)

Daise
30-10-2003, 10:58 AM
if he doesn't come off by the end of november it'd be a miracle...

although i gotta say when he came back from 5star he was a little shaken, i think he's found his retecpa for tha bike.... i hope!!!

Pete
30-10-2003, 11:30 AM
nah i recon this time he will be fine as he was riding pretty sensibly last night.

Hewie
30-10-2003, 12:49 PM
nah i recon this time he will be fine as he was riding pretty sensibly last night.

bloody back packers ..

Daise
30-10-2003, 01:34 PM
so are we placing bets on how long he'd ride sensibly or till the next time he stacks it? :shock:

PrestigeCBR
30-10-2003, 06:01 PM
so are we placing bets on how long he'd ride sensibly or till the next time he stacks it? :shock:

Shit, what ever comes first! 8)

Spike
30-10-2003, 06:53 PM
more news on my bike......my back tyre had a nail in it and had a slow leake......therefore my rear tyre wsa not totally full, therefore it gripped more, therefore my front wheel came up way faster than usual therefore i flipped,..................i'm not saying it wasn't my fault but i now know why the front came up soooooo much quicker than normal....oh yeah i'm scared of the bike now..........even if i get the front wheel up at all (or i feel it just floating) i freak out and back off...........i get REAL shakey now....just ask daise.......when i got home from picking up the bike i was shaking more then when i went bushbashing with the aprilia!!!!!!

PrestigeCBR
30-10-2003, 07:41 PM
more news on my bike......my back tyre had a nail in it and had a slow leake......therefore my rear tyre wsa not totally full, therefore it gripped more, therefore my front wheel came up way faster than usual therefore i flipped,..................i'm not saying it wasn't my fault but i now know why the front came up soooooo much quicker than normal....oh yeah i'm scared of the bike now..........even if i get the front wheel up at all (or i feel it just floating) i freak out and back off...........i get REAL shakey now....just ask daise.......when i got home from picking up the bike i was shaking more then when i went bushbashing with the aprilia!!!!!!

Good to here, take all the time you need before you start stunt riding on the R1, there's no time limit, nor do you have to do it at all, just injoy riding it! :idea:
Respect it and live longer!! :shock: :? :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

zipdrive
30-10-2003, 09:37 PM
ah ha! the nail in the tyre trick!
now i know the secret to wheeling. :D

Deej
30-10-2003, 11:12 PM
1600 views? Spike your comming off is great for the ratings. Do it again!

Hewie
31-10-2003, 09:36 AM
1600 views? Spike your comming off is great for the ratings. Do it again!

dont tempt him deej ..

Daise
31-10-2003, 12:25 PM
hahahaahahahaha he doesn't need provoking. he's quite capable of making the wrong decisions himself. like lettin me move in :twisted:

Hewie
31-10-2003, 12:28 PM
hahahaahahahaha he doesn't need provoking. he's quite capable of making the wrong decisions himself. like lettin me move in :twisted:

no comment ... :lol:

PrestigeCBR
31-10-2003, 02:52 PM
Not allowed to fall off Saturday Spike, Because if the fall does not kill ya, I will :shock: :? :) :)

Daise
01-11-2003, 09:27 AM
i gave him a pretty good ass-kicking before he left this morning, so hopefully he'll be on his best behaviour on the ride. hopefully. i told him i dun wanna drive out to woop woop with the scraping kit.

TYSON
16-09-2008, 06:49 PM
:ph34r:

BigTim
16-09-2008, 06:55 PM
more news on my bike......my back tyre had a nail in it and had a slow leake......therefore my rear tyre wsa not totally full, therefore it gripped more, therefore my front wheel came up way faster than usual therefore i flipped,..................i'm not saying it wasn't my fault but i now know why the front came up soooooo much quicker than normal....
CBF reading the entire thread, but he seriously thought that was a credible excuse??

Rooster
16-09-2008, 06:56 PM
Who WAS that masked admin!

Klink
16-09-2008, 07:03 PM
:rofl:

I cant contain my giggles

Atlas
16-09-2008, 09:42 PM
memories........... hahahaha <3 Tys

Daise
16-09-2008, 09:54 PM
:awesome:

thro
16-09-2008, 10:00 PM
so uh... when do shoes nominations open again?

(yes i'm aware this thread is 5 years old)

Desmo
16-09-2008, 10:02 PM
Shut up Jethro.

thro
16-09-2008, 10:03 PM
^^ :lol:

you're not the only one who stacked it this year :D

dodgyone
21-09-2008, 11:52 AM
Damn, I remember when this thread started. Where is Spike these days?

FireStorm
24-09-2008, 09:39 PM
Damn, I remember when this thread started. Where is Spike these days?

Here:

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/f16/scooter-top-end-kits-65081/

Daise
24-09-2008, 09:46 PM
http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/f16/scooter-top-end-kits-65081/

:lol::lol::lol:

Nice works boys, nice work :D

Melkor
26-09-2008, 08:16 PM
classic comments from the old schoolers.

Hornet
27-09-2008, 12:44 AM
You guys aren't that old.