PDA

View Full Version : Perth Cup 2006



pacman
30-09-2005, 01:02 PM
Well the Perth Cup talk has started aready, got MASHED last year and had a good dance.

Who's going, and what tent?

aaargh1
30-09-2005, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by pacman@Sep 30 2005, 01:02 PM
Well the Perth Cup talk has started aready, got MASHED last year and had a good dance.

Who's going, and what tent?

166107

love the cup, hot as fu$%, munted people eberywhere

and the abalone hunting is fantastic B) B)

Disco Frank
30-09-2005, 09:21 PM
mm if i am not working and have the $$ i be there!

fuck it booking holidays now ohh yer!

Taz
30-09-2005, 09:28 PM
pac i will get a singles pass for the day and come and get red eyes and a sore head

:lol:

Fordy
30-09-2005, 09:49 PM
havn't missed one yet
fire rescue tent for me

pacman
01-10-2005, 04:04 PM
Aww yeah.

Infusi0n
02-10-2005, 05:32 PM
Hahahah its not a perth cup thread without the obligatory photo of the year! (Perth Cup 2005)

http://static.flickr.com/2/3784489_c1aa37280d_b.jpg

Oh yeaaaah

mudokan
02-10-2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Infusi0n@Oct 2 2005, 05:32 PM
Hahahah its not a perth cup thread without the obligatory photo of the year! (Perth Cup 2005)

Oh yeaaaah

166981


haha LOL - i bet ya that guy has since left Perth, if not Australia due to the amount of shit he has received over the past year. CLASSIC :P

Infusi0n
03-10-2005, 02:27 PM
He hasn't but i have it on good authority that he is a fairly big name accountant at one of the big firms in Perth. He apparantly took extended vacation after the photo started getting sent around all the perth CBD.

Anton
03-10-2005, 02:43 PM
haha i didnt realise why you posted that pic untill i read mudokan's comment and had a second look. HAHA

Hewie
03-10-2005, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Infusi0n@Oct 3 2005, 02:27 PM
He hasn't but i have it on good authority that he is a fairly big name accountant at one of the big firms in Perth. He apparantly took extended vacation after the photo started getting sent around all the perth CBD.

167420


No hes not an Accountant ...

aaargh1
03-10-2005, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Hewie@Oct 3 2005, 02:48 PM
No hes not an Accountant ...

167433



stockbroker ;)

cos he is looking at his put options

Hewie
03-10-2005, 03:06 PM
yeah i know ..

Infusi0n
03-10-2005, 03:36 PM
Really bad case of timing for him and those girls, go to google images and type Perth Cup and look at the 1st pic that comes up, i would not post it up on here due to ban, still funny all the same

Anton
03-10-2005, 03:42 PM
haha^^^^^^^^^^^^^

aaargh1
03-10-2005, 03:48 PM
:lol: :lol:

pucking froo pence

Anton
03-10-2005, 03:58 PM
user discression advised

Funny photos from the perth cup i have found
Possibly not work safe-depending on your place of employment

http://www.strangesports.com/content/item/1698.html

http://www24.brinkster.com/bmcevoy/images/perthcup.jpg