PDA

View Full Version : You know it's time to cancel your gym membership..



Mekare
30-09-2005, 01:56 PM
Has something has been tucked away perchance?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/VenusB/PSB/MuscleWoman2.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/VenusB/PSB/MuscleWoman1.jpg

bladebabe
30-09-2005, 02:01 PM
Ewwwwwww that is soooooo gross :huh:

I think the operation was almost a success :blink:
Are boobs supposed to be that shape :unsure: :mellow:

ChOOkiE
30-09-2005, 02:01 PM
yeah baby.. now that's what I call a woman! :blink: :huh: :o

Selwin
30-09-2005, 02:02 PM
oh geez thats hideous!! :o

thats more like a he bitch :blink:

imagine her getting a bit frisky :lol: oh i pity the fool...

lee
30-09-2005, 02:13 PM
If its any reassurance girls you simply can't get anywhere *NEAR* that big without alot of steroids. Still, I can just picture "IT" picking guys up for dates, cooking them dinner and saying how pretty their hair looks :unsure:

mod_for_paraplegic
30-09-2005, 02:17 PM
ì dont know how anyone can find that attractive or desirable

ChOOkiE
30-09-2005, 02:24 PM
Why not? Some people get off on rooting animals or dead people... I'm sure someone out in the world will have to fancy THAT

Hell guys.. if you're getting sick and tired of always being the one to carry your missus places, if your missus is always wanting a piggy back ride... THIS IS THE CHICK FOR YOU! Simply give this chick a few protein bars and she'll be yours for life.

pacman
30-09-2005, 02:26 PM
Bit rough.

http://www.elenaseiple.com/photos/elena32.jpg

is more my style

OggiEKnoB
30-09-2005, 02:28 PM
Beefcake....BEEFcake........BEEFCAKE :blink:

Daise
30-09-2005, 02:34 PM
I know men like curves but that is just DISTURBING :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

pacman
30-09-2005, 02:37 PM
Not really... It's just a matter of appreciating strength, muscle(what it takes to get it), and fitness over weakness, fat(what it takes to get it) and unhealthyness.

I'd love a chick I could train with :)

ScratchPervert
30-09-2005, 02:41 PM
"shudders"


THats not your mother........thats a MAN baby

sarcasmatron
30-09-2005, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Mekare+Sep 30 2005, 01:56 PM-->
Has something has been tucked away perchance?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/VenusB/PSB/MuscleWoman2.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/VenusB/PSB/MuscleWoman1.jpg

166144
[/b]
Look at the face. It's a bit man-esque. It's like the bastard spawn of a drag queen ,a transvestite, and a bottle of steroids.


Originally posted by pacman@Sep 30 2005, 02:26 PM
Bit rough.

http://www.elenaseiple.com/photos/elena32.jpg

is more my style

166160

Yeah this one is a tender, nubile vixen compared to the first one.

<!--QuoteBegin-Daise@Sep 30 2005, 02:34 PM
I know men like curves
166167

Yeah but not the curve of a big, manly bicep.

Infusi0n
30-09-2005, 02:59 PM
First one is a woman, seen the pics before, her "manliness" is probably coming from HGH or Synth Testosterone and that results in the sqarish jaw, hairiness etc. Kind of like the chinese swimmer a few years back Yuan Yuan. The one pac has shown is just BEEFCAKE without the enormity of the other woman.

pacman
30-09-2005, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Infusi0n@Sep 30 2005, 02:59 PM
First one is a woman, seen the pics before, her "manliness" is probably coming from HGH or Synth Testosterone and that results in the sqarish jaw, hairiness etc. Kind of like the chinese swimmer a few years back Yuan Yuan. The one pac has shown is just BEEFCAKE without the enormity of the other woman.

166180


The one I posted, elena seiple, is also a A/A steroid user.

http://www.ftvideo.com/genex/buzz/04/natspreview/elena_seiple1a.jpg

HOT

http://www.elenaseiple.com/photos/wse/wse03.jpg

http://www.elenaseiple.com/photos/wse/wse45.jpg

ScratchPervert
30-09-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Infusi0n@Sep 30 2005, 02:59 PM
First one is a woman, seen the pics before, her "manliness" is probably coming from HGH or Synth Testosterone and that results in the sqarish jaw, hairiness etc. Kind of like the chinese swimmer a few years back Yuan Yuan. The one pac has shown is just BEEFCAKE without the enormity of the other woman.

166180



Poor Inf so confused....it&#39;s ok we all know the operation wasn&#39;t successful.

Klink
30-09-2005, 03:12 PM
Makes me want to lose my lunch... but thats me.

Hey guys... can we please remember to put the Not Safe For Work tag on it if you are posting pics like these?

Thanks!

Mekare
30-09-2005, 03:15 PM
Sorry Klink, I tried to edit it, but it won&#39;t let me edit the subject line. Please help? :rolleyes: :unsure:

Courts
30-09-2005, 03:15 PM
Absolutley revolting. Check out the roid heads on them. I like fit chicks but that is going way to far. Are some people realy attracted to that sort a thing???

xphread
30-09-2005, 03:16 PM
No matter how hard I look at pacs post, I keep seeing guy pierce... :unsure:
and the Prescilla Queen of the desert link doesnt help. :lol:

pacman
30-09-2005, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Courts@Sep 30 2005, 03:15 PM
Absolutley revolting. Check out the roid heads on them. I like fit chicks but that is going way to far. Are some people realy attracted to that sort a thing???

166189




Are people really attracted to overwieght/fat girls?

Courts
30-09-2005, 03:40 PM
Point taken but rooting something that muscular would feel like rooting a bloke. OMG the pictures in my head are so wrong. :o :blink: :unsure:

Ferris
30-09-2005, 03:40 PM
Oh I dunno...

Gwyneth Paltrow made me sweaty in Shallow Hal...

;)

http://cinestills.com/image/1/f/farrellyshallowhal.jpg

In answer to courts, what would give you MORE public ridicule? Fucking a bloke, or fucking a fat chick? I&#39;d say you&#39;d be more publicly shamed rooting a whale than a poof. "Psst, hey there goes Courts. Yeah, the awesome wheelier. Nah nah, did you hear that he rooted a MASSIVE fat chick? Hell yeah, thats gross."

Meh.

Fastgirl
30-09-2005, 03:51 PM
:D weeeeelllll, what can I say!!! I use to train, and before you all say whaaaaaa??!!!suuuuureee,well having the kiddies and serious probs during one pregnancy slowed me down, but hopefully not out. I do think tho that woman can look great with muscle definition, just not that much. here is what I think a woman can achieve without lookin shemale...
Allison Ethier is her name
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b221/indelect/allison4.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b221/indelect/allison5.jpghttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b221/indelect/allison3.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b221/indelect/allison.jpg

cheers
fastgir1 :D

pacman
30-09-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by fastgir1@Sep 30 2005, 03:51 PM
:D weeeeelllll, what can I say!!! I use to train, and before you all say whaaaaaa??!!!suuuuureee,well having the kiddies and serious probs during one pregnancy slowed me down, but hopefully not out. I do think tho that woman can look great with muscle definition, just not that much. here is what I think a woman can achieve without lookin shemale...


cheers
fastgir1 :D

166203



Yes, but she&#39;s a fitness compeditor/model, not a bodybuilder. Different goals

XSorXpire
30-09-2005, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by fastgir1@Sep 30 2005, 03:51 PM

Allison Ethier is her name

cheers
fastgir1 :D

166203


MMMmmmmmm


Drool drool drool
You fellas can have all the steroid heads in the world, i&#39;m in love.

Dont you look at my woman like that...

Anton
30-09-2005, 04:01 PM
i think chicks with a defined abdomed and legs can look HOT, but when their arms get biggers than mine, it starts to get SCARY

Courts
30-09-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Ferris@Sep 30 2005, 03:40 PM

In answer to courts, what would give you MORE public ridicule? Fucking a bloke, or fucking a fat chick? I&#39;d say you&#39;d be more publicly shamed rooting a whale than a poof. "Psst, hey there goes Courts. Yeah, the awesome wheelier. Nah nah, did you hear that he rooted a MASSIVE fat chick? Hell yeah, thats gross."

Meh.

166199


Ferris i would line up every fat chick i could find before even thinking bout a bloke. I enjoy my homophobia. :P

Anton
30-09-2005, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Courts@Sep 30 2005, 04:19 PM
Ferris i would line up every fat chick i could find before even thinking bout a bloke. I enjoy my homophobia. :P

166218

I would rather just consider it a bad night than do either, but if i was really that horny that i had to fuck something and my choice was a "hot" guy or a fat chick i would choose the fat chick. As unnatural as it would be to screw a wobbling mountain, it seems a lot better that screwing a guy

OggiEKnoB
30-09-2005, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Courts@Sep 30 2005, 04:19 PM
Ferris i would line up every fat chick i could find before even thinking bout a bloke. I enjoy my homophobia. :P

166218

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Fastgirl
30-09-2005, 04:29 PM
aaahhhhh, gotta luv male logic like that eh? c&#39;mon guys, I reckon ya can tone down the fat chick taunts, just cause a lady has a few extra kilos on her doesn&#39;t make her immune to your hurtful comments.not wanting to start a war here, just think about your comments would ya&#39;s?!!! :) we are not meant to discriminate on this forum.

cheers
Fastgir1 :D

ChOOkiE
30-09-2005, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by fastgir1@Sep 30 2005, 04:29 PM
aaahhhhh, gotta luv male logic like that eh? c&#39;mon guys, I reckon ya can tone down the fat chick taunts, just cause a lady has a few extra kilos on her doesn&#39;t make her immune to your hurtful comments.not wanting to start a war here, just think about your comments would ya&#39;s?!!! :) we are not meant to discriminate on this forum.

cheers
Fastgir1 :D

166222


hahaha.. are not meant to discriminate on this forum?? That&#39;s what this ENTIRE post has been about. It&#39;s what the topic has been about.. chicks who decide to body build and everyone descriminating against them because they have decided that is their goal. You can&#39;t suddenly jump on the other foot and then start defending fat chicks simply because their may be a higher majority of them on the forum.

Anton
30-09-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by ChOOkiE@Sep 30 2005, 04:34 PM
You can&#39;t suddenly jump on the other foot and then start defending fat chicks simply because their may be a higher majority of them on the forum.

166225

I never got to meet you but i will remember you as the courageous fool that got himself killed

Fastgirl
30-09-2005, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by ChOOkiE@Sep 30 2005, 04:34 PM
hahaha.. are not meant to discriminate on this forum?? That&#39;s what this ENTIRE post has been about. It&#39;s what the topic has been about.. chicks who decide to body build and everyone descriminating against them because they have decided that is their goal. You can&#39;t suddenly jump on the other foot and then start defending fat chicks simply because their may be a higher majority of them on the forum.

166225


sorry chookie, I never "said anything discriminating about the origional picture, so how can I have "jump on the other foot"? and do you seriousley think saying that there are a majority of fat chicks on this forum is a really intelligent thing to say?pull your head out of your sphinchter!!!

rgvlee
30-09-2005, 04:41 PM
I like chookie. He&#39;s funny.

ChOOkiE
30-09-2005, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by fastgir1@Sep 30 2005, 04:39 PM
sorry chookie, I never "said anything discriminating about the origional picture, so how can I have "jump on the other foot"? and do you seriousley think saying that there are a majority of fat chicks on this forum is a really intelligent thing to say?pull your head out of your sphinchter!!!

166230


Sorry, I should have been more clear...

I didn&#39;t hear you defending the bodybuilding chicks, instead went straight to defending fat chicks is all.. I wasn&#39;t insisting that you were attacking them although half of the people were. It simply seemed to me that you were ok with everyone bagging the bodybuilding chicks but people start talking about fat chicks and it&#39;s all out war and suddently it&#39;s "discrimination"

By &#39;a higher majority&#39; I meant &#39;a higher majority of fat chicks than chicks who bodybuild&#39; (I&#39;m sure that is indisputable).

Everyone can argue their opinions but I bet there will be a higher majority of people willing to defend fat chicks than body building chicks simply because there is a higher majority of fat chicks than bodybuilders. In my opinion, both have made the choice to look that way as if they were truly unhappy, they would make the change.

Gordo
30-09-2005, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by pacman@Sep 30 2005, 02:26 PM
http://www.elenaseiple.com/photos/elena32.jpg


166160



I thought that was you before you had you hair cut short..... :lol:

Bulbous
30-09-2005, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by rgvlee@Sep 30 2005, 04:41 PM
I like chookie. He&#39;s funny.

166232


chookie for PM!!!!!111oneone..... :lol: :lol:

CitizenErased
30-09-2005, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Bulbous@Sep 30 2005, 05:02 PM
chookie for PM!!!!!111oneone..... :lol: :lol:

166243


QFT. *Waves flags*

Shadow
30-09-2005, 05:15 PM
All a matter of choice really, cant say she does anything for me...but then most chicks dont...I dont swing that way :P

Breeza
30-09-2005, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by ChOOkiE@Sep 30 2005, 04:47 PM
In my opinion, both have made the choice to look that way as if they were truly unhappy, they would make the change.

166235




oooh Chookie, ur walking a very dangerous line!!!
I LOVE IT! :lol: :lol: :lol:

XSorXpire
30-09-2005, 05:57 PM
I just wana say that Fastgir1 has had some of the best opinions i have read on this site. She, (in my opinion), is one worth listening to. It is apparent she believes in what she writes about as her passion is quite obvious. I would rather vote for a passionate person, with a strong belief system than one interested in sticking their overvalued member into something they cant possibly fully comprehend, for short term relief.
Vote fastgir1 for pm, create a better biker society with matriarchal philosophical foundations.

Bye the way, thank for Alison

Fenris
30-09-2005, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by pacman@Sep 30 2005, 03:16 PM
Are people really attracted to overwieght/fat girls?

166191

Short answer: yes.

I&#39;m not talking 800 pound women here, but there&#39;s nothing wrong with slightly larger ladies. Plus they&#39;re a lot nicer to hold than really skinny chicks, my little sister was always borderline Ethiopian and giving her a hug was like trying to cuddle a bag of spanners. Thankfully she&#39;s a bit more normal now, still skinny, but not so much.

The first woman in this thread looks like He-Man with breasts on, but they&#39;re melting.

Of course, if any of them were actually really interesting, it probably wouldn&#39;t bother me that they look like Arnie in Hercules Goes Bananas.

Ferris
30-09-2005, 06:21 PM
You rock Chookie. Speaking of fat chicks and donkeys, I be going drinking tonight. Wanna come?

XSorXpire
30-09-2005, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Shadow@Sep 30 2005, 05:15 PM
All a matter of choice really, cant say she does anything for me...but then most chicks dont...I dont swing that way :P

166250


No offense intended, what team do you bat for?????

redxz
30-09-2005, 07:13 PM
SIGH, if I had just half the drive (and time to use it) that any of the pictured women had I&#39;d be a pretty hot looking chicky babe fer sure. But (as has been said by Fastgir1) having kids does some pretty crappy things to your body :( . Not all of us manage to bounce back to a size 10 after childbirth, not from lack of trying tho :lol: :rolleyes: .
To each their own I guess. I would not choose to go the extent the first woman has gone, but that&#39;s my choice.
These women are obviously happy with their bodies/ chosen profession and good luck to em I say.

CitizenErased
30-09-2005, 07:25 PM
Given that:
No anorexic people are pretty.
Some conceited girls are anorexic.
Which is most likely?
A: All conceited girls are pretty.
B: Some conceited girls are pretty.
C: Some conceited girls are not pretty.
D: None of the above.

Think about it.

Infusi0n
30-09-2005, 07:34 PM
Well "size" and "shape" are classically a signifier of access to resources, wealth and fertility in many societies, and still are, so yes a lot of people DO prefer women who are larger than what western society views as thinspiration. As for the body building girls whatever turns them on is fine, if a guy is a gym junkie its ok but if a girl is and decides to build muscle instead of being a cardio queen all of a sudden its bag out time?

Foofie Foofie
30-09-2005, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by XSorXpire@Sep 30 2005, 06:53 PM
No offense intended, what team do you bat for?????

166297


When you meet Shadow one day, you may just find out , Shadow is a she. She may not be into gals indeed .....

danj1976
30-09-2005, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by bladebabe@Sep 30 2005, 02:01 PM
Ewwwwwww that is soooooo gross :huh:

I think the operation was almost a success :blink:
Are boobs supposed to be that shape :unsure: :mellow:

166145


They are if you can bench press 150kilos :D

Fenris
01-10-2005, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Infusi0n@Sep 30 2005, 07:34 PM
As for the body building girls whatever turns them on is fine, if a guy is a gym junkie its ok but if a girl is and decides to build muscle instead of being a cardio queen all of a sudden its bag out time?

166325

Hey, I&#39;m an equal opportunity bastard. If this chick had a penis, I&#39;d still make fun of her, or it, whatever...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/VenusB/PSB/MuscleWoman2.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/VenusB/PSB/MuscleWoman1.jpg

Well, provided I was out of arms reach anyhow :P

Feel free to spend your time at the gym if that&#39;s what makes you happy, I&#39;d rather be doing other shit. But that&#39;s me.

Japaroo
01-10-2005, 11:12 AM
Well hasn&#39;t this gone all serious over a couple of photos of a female looking bloke or a blokey looking female (I&#39;m not entirely sure which it is :blink: )

jennaau
01-10-2005, 11:12 AM
its just not natural
can u imagine what she is gonna look like when she stops training???????

ohhhhhh yuk

i am a big girl. (bigg by name big by nature) I can lift heavy objects, sure i dont have the greatest body and if the magic wish fairy came along i would ask to be a size 12 in an instant, but like Fenris said, got other things to do then live life at the gym. Its a personal choice.

in saying that howver disgusting i think that chick looks, u gotta admire the will power, persistence and how high her pain threshold must be to pull that off.

R160
01-10-2005, 11:38 AM
C&#39;mon Ferris, you would root her, be honest :lol: . imagine if she coughed when you were mid root, crush your cock i reckon :o . Women are meant to be curvy though, Its what makes em so cuddly..

So Ferris, still got the Buell????

Daise
01-10-2005, 12:34 PM
I wonder what it&#39;d look like after kids ;)

CB Boy
01-10-2005, 12:57 PM
Somehow I don&#39;t think it&#39;d be able to have kids atm.

TurboR1
01-10-2005, 12:57 PM
:blink:

Rod
01-10-2005, 03:59 PM
That ultra muscled up one looks to be in full competition trim. When she&#39;s not competing she would look quite different - probably quite chunky.

Imagine what the muscle tone would be like "down there" :blink:

pacman
01-10-2005, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by CB Boy@Oct 1 2005, 12:57 PM
Somehow I don&#39;t think it&#39;d be able to have kids atm.

166600


Just to clarify something, the fitness model fastgirl posted couldnt have kids at the time of those photos, either. Women genrally lose thier menstral cycle when they get below about 9% bodyfat.




I&#39;d jump back on this thread but chookie covered it.

CB Boy
01-10-2005, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by pacman@Oct 1 2005, 04:01 PM
Just to clarify something, the fitness model fastgirl posted couldnt have kids at the time of those photos, either. Women genrally lose thier menstral cycle when they get below about 9% bodyfat.


166668


Yes, that&#39;s exactly what I was referring to, the loss of the menstrual cycle with low body fat......not specifically to the first posted chick.

ScratchPervert
01-10-2005, 06:34 PM
pax loves it ......bar maid pax?

TurboR1
01-10-2005, 08:15 PM
And here&#39;s me thinking the first pics were Warwick Capper

CitizenErased
01-10-2005, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by saf@Sep 30 2005, 07:49 PM
When you meet Shadow one day, you may just find out , Shadow is a she. She may not be into gals indeed .....

166336

…………………………………….__,,,,,,,---,,,,,,_…………………………………………………………
…………………………_,,,--~’’ŻŻ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;Ż’’-,,_………………………………………………….
…………………….,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;Ż’~,_……………………………………………
…………………,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~-,,………………………………………
……………..,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _,,_ ; ; ;Ż’-,…………………………………..
…………..,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’_ Ż’-,\ ; ; ; ; ‘,…………………………………
…………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-~’’’’’~-,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-‘;;;’, : :||; ; ; ; ; ‘,……………………………….
……….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘/ :,-~’’~, : ‘,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,-‘ : // ; ; ; ; ; ;’,……………………………..
……..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,| : ‘-,;;;;,-‘ : /’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; Ż’’’Ż ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,……………………………
…….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,,___,,-~’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,………………………….
…….| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;-,;;’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-………………………….
……,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;-;;;;| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |…………………………
……| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-‘,;;;;|’’-~ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,…………………………
......| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;---,,,,,,,_,,,,-~’’, ‘-,;;;| ,,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,……………………….
……| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;Ż’’~-,,,_ , , , , , , ‘,;,’,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;\……………………….
……| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,~-,, , ,,’’,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,………………………
……’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’-,,Ż’’;;;;| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,………………………
…….| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,_,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,………………………
…….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,……………………..
……..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; \…………………….
………\ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,……………………
……….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|……………………
………..| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,………………….
………..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,--~~--,, ; ; ; ; ;,--------,, ; ,--~, ; ; ,,-~, ; ;,--,,;,,-~~-,, ; ; ; ; ; ;’,………………..
…………| ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’ . ,,--,, . ‘-, ; ; ; ;| . ,-,, . ‘, | . . | ; ;’-, . .\,,/ . ./’-,,--, . ‘, ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,………………
…………| ; ; ; ; ; ; | . .,’ ; ; ;’, . .| ; ; ; | . .’-‘ . ,-‘ | . . | ; ; ; ‘-, . . .,-‘ ; ;,-‘ . ,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,…………….
…………’, ; ; ; ; ; ;’, . ‘-,__,-‘ . ,’ ; ; ; | . .|\ . .\ . | . . |___ ; ;} . . / ; ; ;’----‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,………….
………….| ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,,_ . ._,,-‘ ; ; ; ; |__| .\__\ ;|_____/ ; ;/__/ ; ; ; ; (Ż) ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,…………
…….......’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;Ż ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,………
…………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;-,,_……
…………| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;

Dozza
01-10-2005, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Mekare@Sep 30 2005, 01:56 PM
Has something has been tucked away perchance?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/VenusB/PSB/MuscleWoman2.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/VenusB/PSB/MuscleWoman1.jpg

166144


who ever this is would bend you over and give it to you backside... :blink: :unsure:

Amber
02-10-2005, 10:41 AM
different strokes for different folks.
what one person finds butt ugly another finds a total turn on.
hence why nobody else understands my chuck norris obsession :blink: :P :lol:
oh yeah, walker texas ranger..............................drool. its my equivelant to porn:lol:

Rod
02-10-2005, 03:47 PM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b16/rodericb/nowai.jpg

Daise
02-10-2005, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by pacman@Oct 1 2005, 04:01 PM
Just to clarify something, the fitness model fastgirl posted couldnt have kids at the time of those photos, either. Women genrally lose thier menstral cycle when they get below about 9% bodyfat.
I&#39;d jump back on this thread but chookie covered it.

166668


The bigger one would need a uterus first eh ;)

eXume
02-10-2005, 05:49 PM
Yuck!
I was watching some tv show once and had chick bodybuilders on. Looked fugly when in competition but they took them out for dinner and my god they were hot!!! ;) The one fastgirl posted would look awesome normally!
The thing with looks is you can see what your getting before you get involved, unlike some personallities :angry: .