PDA

View Full Version : Birds

OggiEKnoB
01-10-2005, 06:45 PM
Just curious how many of you bikers out there own parrots.....?????

My boy is an Alexanderine...... :D

[attachmentid=1154]

Dozza
01-10-2005, 09:03 PM
does this chap talk? prob not..i had a galah that talked..

OggiEKnoB
01-10-2005, 09:37 PM
Yeah he talks.......

and swears and argues with me......
its funny stuff......

waves goodbye, shakes ya hand......

and chases the dog around the house.....

Magenta Tiger
02-10-2005, 12:04 AM
---

Gordo
02-10-2005, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Magenta Tiger@Oct 2 2005, 12:04 AM
My neighbors got a parrot.......................and I'm gonna kill the fuckin thing!

Gold :lol: :lol:

TurboR1
02-10-2005, 09:42 AM
My neighbors got a parrot.......................and I'm gonna kill the fuckin thing!

Just as long as your neighbour doesnt ride a VTR with Ballistic Pipes :lol:

I used to own a Pink and Grey Galah, those things must be the craziest and stupidests feathered animals on the planet. Absolutely mental bird. good for a laugh.

Breeza
02-10-2005, 09:46 PM

you dont live in Hocking by any chance do ya???

my neighbours do and all it does is this stupid squawk/scream thing ... argh

(they also bought home this stupid scooter looking thing, they looked so proud, like new parents, but ive never seen them use it....Cant wait to bring my baby home so i can stick it up em!) Thats not a bike...this is a bike B)

Daise
02-10-2005, 10:02 PM
Flakey used to have a galah here, and it's cage was right outside my window (until they moved it down the other end of the patio - it didn't help) and it used to consistently screech every morning at 5am. They finally took my threats of birdy murder seriously and it now terrorises the neighbours of Flakey's parents... :)

But besides psycho Galahs I think birds are very funny. My Grandma hada budgie that used to drink her wine and fly into walls. It died when it wentfor a swim in a deep-fryer (this was when it WASN'T drunk)

OggiEKnoB
02-10-2005, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Breeza@Oct 2 2005, 09:46 PM
you dont live in Hocking by any chance do ya???

my neighbours do and all it does is this stupid squawk/scream thing ... argh

(they also bought home this stupid scooter looking thing, they looked so proud, like new parents, but ive never seen them use it....Cant wait to bring my baby home so i can stick it up em!) Thats not a bike...this is a bike B)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Na i dont live near there.....the alexanderine Parrot is not like the meathead Gallah....doesnt scream... just yells YOU FUCKER :blink: all the time (ill kill my old roomate for teaching him that one)...... its a laugh.... :lol:

redxz
02-10-2005, 10:51 PM
I had an Alexandrine parrot for a while. I kinda rescued it from it's mother. Poor little soul had deformed feet so his mum kept chucking him out of the nest. I hand reared him from very young so he was very affectionate. I never really got round to teaching him to talk (named him Screech coz he did alot of it). I had a large aviary outside my caravan for him and my guinea pig. They were best mates and I used to bring them inside most nights for a while. Sadly, just after his colour came through he died. I will never know for sure if it was because the guinea pig had died or if there was more wrong with him than just his feet. Apart from that I've had a yellow budgie that adored my kelpie/lab cross. She used to climb all over the dog whenever she was out of her cage.