PDA

View Full Version : "Speed Demons

Dejavu
02-10-2005, 10:16 AM
u gotto read this shit:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=65502

90 vehicles speeding over a 3hr period on a major hwy in peak holiday time - Its unbelievable but most of the "leadfoots" pfft) were done for btwn 1 - 8 klms over!
fk me is South Aus turnin into a police state to?
Good to see it was the coppers how won the speed contest wif a 125!

Duffman
02-10-2005, 10:58 AM
a "leadfoot" doing 111km/h in a 110 zone? :huh:

im surprised people were going that slow. i think if anything the cops should be happy (apart from the fact they were the worst offender :P )

would hate to see these "reporters" standing on the side of the mitchell freeway, given that i could hyperthetically jump on at 120 and be travelling at the same speed as the rest of the traffic some days.

Anton
02-10-2005, 11:51 AM
it disgusts me to see these hoons getting away with speeding, i mean 111km/h in a 110 zone is just ridiculous. They should cop a hefty fine or, for the ones doing more than 115km/h, a licence suspension idenfinatly. :P WTF has this reporter never done any long distance travelling. Ive been past a few cop cars doing more than the speed limit, but its always been on open country raods and thankfully they didnt give a shit. It does sound like the road in question is dangereous, having had so many crashes, but how bad can it be if the limit is still 110?

Magenta Tiger
02-10-2005, 12:20 PM
----

MaxxRR
02-10-2005, 07:50 PM
The laser gun was used in various locations from Two Wells to north of Port Wakefield, with 331 speeds recorded.

Bwahahah, So why isnt there 331 dead people? I might send this to that flogger Dorkington thats always complaining about speed killing.

xactly what i was thinking.
a top of 125kmh seems a bit tame aswell.