PDA

View Full Version : Dirt bike ride Sunday 22nd

dazza1968
20-08-2010, 01:06 PM
sunday lunch there is a couple of us going down to kwinana or back of wattleup on postans rd we have a friend where we can leave the bike trailers n cars there , just off postans rd . Now we do head into the quarry and there is often a few changes but not bad fun . a couple of hill climbs etc around the place .woops woops and a few trails etc

always good fun so let me know whether you can come

Im pretty sure we so far have Karri,Dazza,Padman and maybe 1 other just not sure yet

Please let me know and will let owner know so we can park on private land

Regards Dazza:lol:

LETS GET DIRTY :eek:

karri
20-08-2010, 09:30 PM
Yeah I'm in. Got the bike back together .this arvo. Went and got those radiator braces from yamaha as well.

dazza1968
20-08-2010, 10:54 PM
got those radiator braces from yamaha as well.[/QUOTE] Good on ya they were a bargain ........................Got to have a win every now and then .

c u there n looks like i could be there earlier but depends on how well i party on sat night LOL

karri
21-08-2010, 12:24 AM
I'm free from roughly nine til five so anywhere in there is fine.

loudvs
21-08-2010, 10:33 AM
:eek:
I'm free from roughly nine til five so anywhere in there is fine.

What no sex this week ? to fill in your down time:lol:

Rizzo
21-08-2010, 12:37 PM
A couple of mates and i are heading to kwinana ORA, we will be there at about 8.30am so might see ya's there if you end up out that way!

dazza1968
21-08-2010, 05:02 PM
[QUOTE=Rizzo;2007459]A couple of mates and i are heading to kwinana ORA, we will be there at about 8.30am so might see ya's there if you end up out that way![/QUOTE hey where is kwinana ORA roughly

Regards Dazza

dazza1968
21-08-2010, 05:03 PM
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: wow whole message in one now what i wanted to know is where is the dirty (kwinana ORA) Loacated

Regards Dazza

karri
21-08-2010, 05:28 PM
Plenty of sex paddo. Just need a break. Gonna get some riding in coz its less effort than shagging the missus. Do we have a time for riding yet.

Rizzo
22-08-2010, 10:41 PM
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: wow whole message in one now what i wanted to know is where is the dirty (kwinana ORA) Loacated

Regards Dazza

Thomas road, left hand side heading towards the coast, about 700 mtrs before the lights.

Sorry bud didnt check here yesterday, but we were there today and it was good riding, pretty compacted and heaps of water to keep ya busy!!!

dazza1968
23-08-2010, 08:13 AM
Ended up taking my 10 year old son out so he could get used to his new bike , So we had a few going and it all fell apart thru too much drinking on Sat night .........

Pad was at a ute show and Won Best Feral at the show So he got into it .

Karri had a biggy and i went and got googed at a 60th that went off:eek::eek::eek::lol:

So Much Wine and such little time to drink it and the food was to die for , but i did get to bed at a resonable time of 2 am !

So After all that my son got some well needed 1 on 1 as he is learning gears and has a bit of troubl starting this bike as its alot tighter than the other bike

Anyway was busy there, heaps of bikes and some dude with a new crf250 07 model done about 4 hrs total had all the gear if you know what i mean but still learning to ride it...........................................

mmmm maybe he shouild have got a 2nd handy to learn on first because i reckon it will be up for sale in the next year or 2 so someone will get a nice new bike once gloss has gone off it .

Poor bugger didnt even know the routine to start it so he would just kick,kick,kick etc so just imagine the negative effects going thru his veins :huh::confused::mad:

regards Dazza

dr00
23-08-2010, 03:23 PM
went for a ride with the wife at the bahen rd powerline track before mundaring weir yesterday. does anyone know how far youre allowed to go on that? got to a spot only about 10km in and there was one of those dieback signs (old and bent so it couldnt be read from the track) saying access by permit only and there was a gate there but it was open.

was the wife's second ride, she managed to bend her new acerbis handguards (fitted to stop her snapping levers) which required some bush mechanics to fix, then dropped it again and snapped her clutch lever again anyway (after id put the new one on the day before...). starting to think i might get her some asv unbreakables...

smitto
25-08-2010, 08:53 AM
that track goes to pickering brook if its the one im thinking of, just on the right after the tight twisty bit of the weir road after you leave kalamunda. AFAIK its all off limits through there