PDA

View Full Version : Scarbs is back!!

Aza
21-11-2003, 04:43 PM
Well I just got off the phone to the City of Sterling. I called them earlier in the week and put forward our case regarding the closure of the top car park to all traffice, including bikes. I put forward some suggestions including letting motorcycles park in that area.

The result is that after having a meeting they have agreed to leave to top car park open to bikes ONLY! . They will have a parking man there tomorrow and he has been instructed that it's ok for Motorcycles to park in that area, they will also notify the Police and as long as they have no problem with it (they shouldn't) and everyone behaves we should be able to enjoy a summer with the car park to ourselves :P :D .

The barrier should be left slightly open by the council for motorcycles to enter.

R160
21-11-2003, 04:46 PM
mmmm bikes only, :), I'll have to swing down one day and introduce myself. :D

Campo
21-11-2003, 04:47 PM
Damn man, thats awesome!!!!! I want pics, c'mon guys I'm missin out on all the action here!!!!

Pete
21-11-2003, 05:31 PM
thats fucking awsome. we is special now and not just cause of our deformities. lets try and behav so we dont get kicked.

FraG
21-11-2003, 05:53 PM
Good WORK!

Too bad sat is GF day!

Blade_954
21-11-2003, 06:18 PM
great! so this is effective from tomorrow, not tonight?

keez
21-11-2003, 06:49 PM
Drove past scarbs this arvo, about 5.30pm and it looks like its going to be closed off this week

DJNITROUS

Deej
21-11-2003, 07:05 PM
Good work Aza.

Better than we could have expected.

We just gota make sure no bikes participate in burnouts n shit otherwise we will also be banned.

Wheelies the entire length of the strip is naturally allowed.

Nick7r
21-11-2003, 08:19 PM
work aza

yeh we still gota be carefull, untill they move the donut shop and the cops follow.

Aza
21-11-2003, 09:43 PM
Kez wrote:

[quote]Drove past scarbs this arvo, about 5.30pm and it looks like its going to be closed off this week [quote]

From what I was told today by the man responsible for this at the City of Sterling it will be open effective tomorrow for bikes ONLY. The barriers will still be in-place so it will look like it's closed to general traffic. I have asked them to move one of the barriers slightly off center so that only bikes can get through. They have also informed me that these changes would be mentioned to the Police. Lets hope it all turns out the way they tell me it will and that they communicate well with the W.A Police.

I agree that people should try and behave so that we don't get kicked out again. :cry:

PrestigeCBR
22-11-2003, 08:41 AM
8) :lol: 8) :lol:

djnitrous
22-11-2003, 03:03 PM
Right On Bro

Kez wrote:

[quote]Drove past scarbs this arvo, about 5.30pm and it looks like its going to be closed off this week [quote]

From what I was told today by the man responsible for this at the City of Sterling it will be open effective tomorrow for bikes ONLY. The barriers will still be in-place so it will look like it's closed to general traffic. I have asked them to move one of the barriers slightly off center so that only bikes can get through. They have also informed me that these changes would be mentioned to the Police. Lets hope it all turns out the way they tell me it will and that they communicate well with the W.A Police.

I agree that people should try and behave so that we don't get kicked out again. :cry:

FireStorm
22-11-2003, 05:39 PM
Az u is da man......

well done champ.

rhestecpa!

ok ppls time to lay the boot into any non forum user abusing the faith that the city of stirling have entrusted us with!

bladerunner00
22-11-2003, 08:44 PM
way to go AZA. As was said lets not do anthing to upset them.

Keep the carpark. 4 da bike roll on summer :D :twisted: :D : :twisted: :D

Gordo
22-11-2003, 09:02 PM
good on ya Aza , hopefully they will leave us alone this summer....

Couldn't not being able to enjoy the "sights" of Scarbs on a hot day :lol:

Pete
23-11-2003, 06:13 PM
good work we had the whole carpark to ourselfs today and no probs from the coppers. it was a shame not many of us turned up.

Maarken
24-11-2003, 12:15 AM
yep wikid parked there saturday 2211

oblivion
24-11-2003, 01:04 PM
what the hell has closure of the top carpark acheived anyway.

THere's still knobheads in their wanna be cars doin 20 bog laps of the carpark regardless. I guess they've made a nice arena now for the next riot...

Good for bikes tho... :)

ChOOkiE
24-11-2003, 03:59 PM
Oblivion.. what they have effectively achieved is allowing us to have the whole top carpark to ourselves. Hell yeh, and they say riots are bad things! :) .. sure as hell got a good thing out of that riot :)

oblivion
24-11-2003, 10:19 PM
apart from the anti-hoon laws that we're now getting which will allow the police to confiscate our bikes if we partake in hoon like activity.. such as wheelies, extreme speeding, burnouts etc.

ChOOkiE
25-11-2003, 11:24 AM
yeh.. the anti-hoon laws are in a field of their own. What I REALLY want to see though is a copper trying to take a bikie's pride and joy away from him. Think it would make for a pretty funny situation.

Dragon
25-11-2003, 11:51 AM
Hmmm, all this crap anti-hoon confiscate laws... all it means is that there will be more cop chases! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
They shouldn't be allowed to take your possessions away from you like that! It is F$#KED!
Oh well, I guess retribution against coppas will rise also! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Can only hope for civvy vs pig skirmishes!

mastrmage
25-11-2003, 01:52 PM
Yeah there's gonna be some real unhappy chappies out there, cops are gonna get fucken clobbered. :)

Wonder how many harley's will get confiscated..

Who makes these rules anyway, shrivelled up prunes in legislation with nothing to do on the weekends but have tea and biscuits with their only two friends. What do they know, lets revolt! or is it rebel? :)

Something has to be done, it's getting outrageous

Flakey
25-11-2003, 01:55 PM
Who makes these rules anyway, shrivelled up prunes in legislation with nothing to do on the weekends but have tea and biscuits with their only two friends. What do they know, lets revolt! or is it rebel? :)

Something has to be done, it's getting outrageous

Well, you'd prolly rebel, cause your already revolting... :lol:

*runs for cover*

Hewie
25-11-2003, 01:58 PM
Well, you'd prolly rebel, cause your already revolting... :lol:

*runs for cover*

slick :lol:

mastrmage
25-11-2003, 02:17 PM
hahaha

You're really just in denial arent ya