PDA

View Full Version : Aza's moved to Shenton Park 18.12.03

Gordo
18-12-2003, 07:21 PM
Good news everyone, Gonzo and I went to see Aza at RPH in the city today and they told us he's move to Shenton Park.

We went over there and caught up with him, only briefly though,He is still positive and say's he has some burning sensations arround his feet so that might be a good sign....

Anyway he is in Shenton Park Ward 10 , I think the visiting hours are the same as RPH in the city.

Boxhead
18-12-2003, 07:24 PM
That is such great news, well done AZA!!!!! Will b coming to c ya next week quickly bro so keep ya chin up and no going to bloody surgery this time!!! ha ha ha :lol: :lol:

Thinking of u and ya family mate :wink:

Pete
18-12-2003, 07:40 PM
thats fucking awsome mate. will get in on the weekend to see you mate.

TheonlyNinjabitches
18-12-2003, 08:17 PM
who wants to go see aza tomorrow ring me let me know if anyones going or pm me
0417 003 260

Deej
18-12-2003, 08:57 PM
Cheers Gordo

keez
18-12-2003, 08:59 PM
Good news everyone, Gonzo and I went to see Aza at PMH in the city today and they told us he's move to Shenton Park.

We went over there and caught up with him, only briefly though,He is still positive and say's he has some burning sensations arround his feet so that might be a good sign....

Anyway he is in Shenton Park Ward 10 , I think the visiting hours are the same as PMH in the city.

btw PMH??? how old is Aza??? hahahaha :lol:
was he moved from RPH now to PMH? :wink:

Gordo
18-12-2003, 09:02 PM
Good news everyone, Gonzo and I went to see Aza at PMH in the city today and they told us he's move to Shenton Park.

Anyway he is in Shenton Park Ward 10 , I think the visiting hours are the same as PMH in the city.

btw PMH??? how old is Aza??? hahahaha :lol:
was he moved from RPH now to PMH? :wink:

:oops: I should start proof reading !! Well spotted keez, I'll edit it now:oops:

FraG
18-12-2003, 11:02 PM
That is awesome!

I had a close friend lose the use of his arm in a bike accident and unfortunately he will never regain use (with current practices) but he is getting some sensation back in small patches over of his arm after 2 years. He describes it as a burning sensation but cannot pin point where.

So if AZA is getting burning sensation now that is very good news!

keez
19-12-2003, 12:02 AM
:wink:

ChOOkiE
19-12-2003, 09:47 AM
WICKUD DOOD!
Keep the positive thinking up and you can achieve anything!!
Stay strong aza

PrestigeCBR
19-12-2003, 06:06 PM
I'm no doctor, but one would say any feeling in his legs / feet is realy good news.
Keep working hard Aza 8)

Gordo
19-12-2003, 06:16 PM
Also I forgot to post this yesterday,Aza said he has to be flat on his back for another 4 weeks.
This must be incredably boring for him so please everyone keep up the visits.... You may only get half an hour or so at a time but he does appreciate the company and his family/girlfriend seem quite happy to leave you to chat with him.... so please don't be a stranger to him... I know everyone has other things to be doing but the contact with friends will really help keep his spirits up and keep him strong through this rehabilitation.... WARD 10 Shenton Park....

Spike
19-12-2003, 06:38 PM
sophie and i are gunna go see him tommorrow, round 2-3ish if anyone else want's to come with let me know

Maarken
21-12-2003, 08:11 PM
Yeah I went with spike and soph and daise .....

He looks real good now. on the up .... Only time will tell now how much damage has been done.....

But his spirit is way up there, strong boy that one... the bike force is with him....