PDA

View Full Version : me and Il Divo!

BadKitty
16-03-2006, 05:15 PM
Most of you propably have no idea who they are but Il Divo are now in Perth getting set to perform in Kings Park on friday and saturday night. I just got back from stalking them at the airport and just had to post this pic of me and seb......Its a bit wobbly cos the person who was taking it was shaking almost as much as I was!!!!!. :-)

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3717/92...%20Seb!.jpg (http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3717/925/1600/Me%20and%20Seb!.jpg)

Dingo
16-03-2006, 11:11 PM
Nice pic Kitty!

I like Fan pics,

Heres one I have of a certain forum member after meeting oasis :smile:

http://members.westnet.com.au/duffmanor/images/oasisfan.jpg

Foofie Foofie
17-03-2006, 01:10 AM
Everytime i hear the word Il Divo ..... i have to have a good laugh at a couple sayd of ribbing they got on Chris and Craigs show on JJJ some time ago. Some fan called in and took it all too serious, she was on the verge of having a cardiac arrest when they burst out laughing and came back with more insults ..... ahahhaaa ........

Fastgirl
17-03-2006, 07:45 AM
brilliant stuff! :thumbsup:

griffin
19-03-2006, 08:01 PM
Actually, that is a great pic! :thumbsup:

TurboR1
19-03-2006, 08:30 PM
Who or what is El Divo????? :huh:

Rick76
19-03-2006, 09:58 PM
Who or what is El Divo????? :huh:
[/b]

I think they are basically the replacement for the 3 tenors.... but there are 5 or 6 of them, they are younger and half of them are gay.

BadKitty
19-03-2006, 10:04 PM
ESCUSE ME!!!! There are 4 of them, none of them are gay at all trust me! And i cant beleive u dont know them...wont post my other pics or mention the fact that i kissed one of them and got pics with all the others!!!

Rick76
19-03-2006, 10:36 PM
Sorry BadKitty, I should have said IMO some of them appear to be gay.

I dont know much about them except what I read on the net in a review a while ago = they are the brainchild of that American Idol judge (simon) and are basically a hyped up overproduced pop version of the 3 tenors targeted specifically at women (a 'grown up boy band' thats also popular with gay men - not that theres anything worng with that). There is obviously a large market for that sort of thing so good on them.

I saw them briefly being interviewed on Aussie TV last week and...... hmmm. I wont bag them anymore becasue I know u like them. I was just offerring an answer to TurboR1's question based on what I have read/seen of them. Sorry if I offended you.

Heres a pic of them....

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/0752875191.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Pkunk
19-03-2006, 10:51 PM
not as cool as this guy :)

http://members.iinet.net.au/~mnixon/raymond.jpg

\m/

Rockstar
19-03-2006, 11:01 PM
Yep there gay. Cool pic though.

BadKitty
19-03-2006, 11:55 PM
ok ur back in the good books now rick..u didnt offend me so dont worry....guys trust me..they are definitely not gay....they go crazy over women who flock to them! maybe your all just threatened by them...hehehehehe They are meterosexual...that is why women like them..... :-)

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g319/PMBUBBLES/566ba4db.jpg

TurboR1
20-03-2006, 06:25 AM
ok ur back in the good books now rick..u didnt offend me so dont worry....guys trust me..they are definitely not gay....they go crazy over women who flock to them! maybe your all just threatened by them...hehehehehe They are meterosexual...that is why women like them..... :-)

[/b]

Maybe because they like your clothes and want the same for their wardrobe?

Lexy
20-03-2006, 06:48 AM
not as cool as this guy :)

http://members.iinet.net.au/~mnixon/raymond.jpg

\m/
[/b]

Raymond Herrera! Love the pic Pkunk! Hehehe, he's actually one of my good mates :laugh:

And Badkitty, nice pic too! I wasn't sure who El Divo was until I saw an ad for their album on the tv last night. I hear Old Dung Beetle's a big fan of their's.... :whistling:

:laugh:

Bulbous
20-03-2006, 06:54 AM
"metrosexual" is just a much longer way of saying "gay".....

Old Dung Beetle
20-03-2006, 07:07 AM
Raymond Herrera! Love the pic Pkunk! Hehehe, he's actually one of my good mates :laugh:
And Badkitty, nice pic too! I wasn't sure who El Divo was until I saw an ad for their album on the tv last night. I hear Old Dung Beetle's a big fan of their's.... :whistling:

[/b]

hahah your a comedian Lexy....... not that there is anything wrong with El Divo, the pictures i have of me and band members are James Hetfield (metallica), Dime Bag Darrell (Pantera) and Corey Tailor (Slipknot) not quite El Divo. I wont hijack this thread any further.

BadKitty
20-03-2006, 12:36 PM
who??? Hehehehe feel free to hijack...thats what makes it interesting!

Foofie Foofie
20-03-2006, 12:42 PM
"metrosexual" is just a much longer way of saying "gay".....
[/b]

And since you cant say "pouf" anymore ...... apparently its po-litically incorrect.

I allways thought metrosexual was people who like having sex on trains underground ..... could be guy on guy action .... as in Il Divo style :happy:

Ok im sorry ....

Lexy
20-03-2006, 01:13 PM
I used to live in Washington DC and it was filled with metrosexual men. They were very well groomed and spent more time in front of the mirror then me :pinch:

But I guess, everyone has different taste. Personally...guys that are all plucked, manicured and waxed up aren't quite my cup of tea!

On a seperate note.. Old Dung Beetle - you have the best taste in music!

nipPs
20-03-2006, 01:14 PM
"They are meterosexual...that is why women like them..... :-)"

i beg to differ miss Bad Kitty.. i wouldn't touch a metrosexual boy with a rented ****** :biggrin: :ohmy: :sick:

Foofie Foofie
20-03-2006, 01:41 PM
I used to live in Washington DC and it was filled with metrosexual men. They were very well groomed and spent more time in front of the mirror then me :pinch:
[/b]

Lexy, What part ? . I did some work in DC for a race car builder (go figure they pay for you to come from Aus) and lived in Maryland for a while , and later in Old Town Alexandria in VA right next door. The pubs and places to sit back and have a few was AWESOME in DC, i really liked it a lot. I much prefered the east coast , didnt like CA much .

Personally...guys that are all plucked, manicured and waxed up aren't quite my cup of tea!
[/b]

Oh you would like me then ........ and probably hate Blubous !! :laugh: :laugh:

Lexy
20-03-2006, 02:04 PM
Lexy, What part ? . I did some work in DC for a race car builder (go figure they pay for you to come from Aus) and lived in Maryland for a while , and later in Old Town Alexandria in VA right next door. The pubs and places to sit back and have a few was AWESOME in DC, i really liked it a lot. I much prefered the east coast , didnt like CA much .
[/b]

Hey Saf, I worked for the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade at the Australian Embassy in DC. It's located near the DuPont Circle stop on the metro red line. That's so cool how you lived in Alexandria - that place is gorgeous!! :wub: Every weekend I'd head either to Virginia or Maryland to hang out. There was always plenty to do. Did you go to Georgetown in DC? It's the best place to chill out and have a beer.
On a side note, I lived in Los Angeles as well (whilst working for the aussie Consulate in Century City) - and I think I'm more of a west coast girl. Loved the music scene in Cali! :thumbsup:

Rockstar
20-03-2006, 02:08 PM
Fucking metros with there pink shirts collars up 6 different shades of blonde in there hair. I dont know what is is worse a metro or and emo ARRGGGGGHHHHH what if there were emo metros.

Old Dung Beetle
20-03-2006, 02:48 PM
Yeah..... whats up with these blokes wearing pink shirts anyway? :blink: Im way to old school do be doing that shit. :cool: Not that there is anything wrong with it. :laugh:

Rockstar
20-03-2006, 03:13 PM
There is shit wrong with it. I dont get why some chicks like it. Fuck Emos and metros. LOL

gsxrando
20-03-2006, 03:14 PM
Yep there gay.
[/b]

I'll second that motion

Bulbous
20-03-2006, 03:45 PM
Fucking metros with there pink shirts collars up 6 different shades of blonde in there hair. I dont know what is is worse a metro or and emo ARRGGGGGHHHHH what if there were emo metros.
[/b]

hahahahha! the world would come to an end if there were emo metros..... it cannot handle that much pure evil..... :laugh:

BadKitty
20-03-2006, 04:23 PM
Hahaha nipplesticker....i guess we all have different tastes hey!

What i think is weird is the fact that when u see them up close they dont have plucked eyebrows or manicures....its amazing what they do in photoshopping.

Each to their own i spose.....for me it was a dream come true...for others no big deal...but then you have to remember...im a teenage girl....im meant to be interested in guys like this!

Geee how easy is it to get me all fired up!!!!

Fastgirl
20-03-2006, 04:29 PM
Bah!!! Post Whores the lot of ya!!! :laugh: Badkitty i remember when I had a crush on bands and singers, mine was Duran Duran :blink: Poison :blink: George Michael...hey i never knew what a gay guy was back then :blink: Motley Crue :blink: Yeah yeah, loved Tommy.......meh, thank god the 80s are over, but to each their own!! :laugh: Although I had one unnamed forum member, whos name rymes with cwaize*cough*daise*cough* sms me for ideas for an 80s costume :laugh: so the 80s do still haunt me I guess!!! :laugh:

Fastgir1 :biggrin:

BadKitty
20-03-2006, 04:38 PM
Hehehehehe sprung daise!!!!

Im sure all the boys here had weird little crushes too.... :tongue:

TurboR1
20-03-2006, 05:07 PM
But I guess, everyone has different taste. Personally...guys that are all plucked, manicured and waxed up aren't quite my cup of tea!
[/b]

*puts down razor... stops shaving balls*

BadKitty
20-03-2006, 05:19 PM
[/b]

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW mental image....ROBIN!!!!!

Lexy
20-03-2006, 05:35 PM
[/b]

hehe, too much information TurboR1!! :laugh:

P.S - There ain't nothing wrong with a bit of trimming!! Just stay away from those back, crack and sack wax jobs.. :ohmy: :laugh: :laugh:

CRB
20-03-2006, 06:28 PM
any dude that wears a pink shirt is not ok i my book... never has been never will be... pfffttt metro...

the metro male come complete with a closet that he cannot get out of... kinda the same as thorpie...

no its not fully sick!

BadKitty
20-03-2006, 06:53 PM
so does that make you a meterophobe??? J/k!

Daise
20-03-2006, 08:03 PM
[/b]

i thought you needed to hit puberty for that :tongue:

Fastgir1, Cindi Lauper had nothing on me, green taffeta is SO HOT right now.

Dingo, here, let me make it easy for you: YES I MET OASIS AND YES I ACTED LIKE A COMPLETE TOOL. *wipes another tear*

Rockstar
20-03-2006, 09:08 PM
hahahahha! the world would come to an end if there were emo metros..... it cannot handle that much pure evil..... :laugh:
[/b]

If that eva happens I will form a group of black knigts :ninja: to rid the world of the emo metros and Il divo.

ahahahahah ahahaha

BadKitty
20-03-2006, 09:26 PM
:verymad: So you want to make a little girl cry because you have rid the world of her idols...shame on you trepidation!!!!!!

Green taffetta Daise....should match in well with your jacket I reckon!!

Rockstar
20-03-2006, 09:31 PM
:verymad: So you want to make a little girl cry because you have rid the world of her idols...shame on you trepidation!!!!!!

Green taffetta Daise....should match in well with your jacket I reckon!!
[/b]

I dont want to make a little girl cry and Im sorry for that I know what it is like to meet your fav band. All though I still do want to rid the world Of EMOS, POP PUNKs who arnt punk and sing sogs about wasbi and simple plans and ewwww , and METROS.

BadKitty
20-03-2006, 09:59 PM
LOL....you can get rid of all the emo's, punks, goths, meteros just leave my il divo alone ok..... :biggrin:

Dont worry guys your not upsetting me...im loving ur opinions...never cease to make me laugh... :blink:

Rockstar
20-03-2006, 10:04 PM
I WILL SO NOT GET RID OF PUNKS. I would never say a bad word About my own kind. Those poetic lyrics as my signiture are Punk By a band that writes there own music. Look em up. NO USE FOR A NAME.

BadKitty
20-03-2006, 10:08 PM
punk try hards then?????? Hey ill just be happy if you rid the world of emo's, goths, snobs, skanks and nikki webster....not asking too much am I?

Bulbous
20-03-2006, 10:10 PM
NO USE FOR A NAME.
[/b]

aawwww yeah..... that concert went off...... got to see em in Chicago too for the Warped Tour in 2002......

still love Less Than Jake though..... they have one of the best live shows..... ever...... :happy:

TurboR1
20-03-2006, 10:16 PM
Bad time to mention Happy hard core German doof doof dance rave crave techno then aye?

Pkunk
20-03-2006, 11:36 PM
Bad time to mention Happy hard core German doof doof dance rave crave techno then aye?
[/b]

Look up an weirdo german electro trance/industrial group called "Kompressor"

with such catchy songs as

"K is for kompressor"

and lyrics like

"STEP INSIDE MY VOLKSWAGAN"

gold

:biggrin:

Foofie Foofie
21-03-2006, 12:18 AM
Badkitty i remember when I had a crush on bands and singers, mine was Duran Duran :blink: Poison :blink: George Michael...hey i never knew what a gay guy was back then :blink: Motley Crue :blink: Yeah yeah, loved Tommy.......meh, thank god the 80s are over, but to each their own!! :laugh: [/b]

There was a song about you written a while ago .....

Colleen just hit the wall
she never had it all
one Prozac a day
husbands a CPA
her dreams went out the door
when she turned twenty four
only been with one man
what happen to her plan?

She was gonna be an actress
she was gonna be a star
she was gonna shake her ass
on the hood of white snake’s car
her blue Yamaha is now the enemy
looks at her average life
and nothing has been alright since

Bruce Springstein, Madonna
way before Nirvana
there was U2 and Blondie
and music still on MTV
her two kids in pre school
they tell her that she’s uncool <---- hahahahha
cuz she&#39;s still preoccupied
with 19, 19, 1985

Woohoohoo
(1985)
Woohoohoo

She’s seen all the classics
she knows every line
Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink
even Saint Elmo’s Fire
she rocked out to wham
not a big Limp Bizkit fan
thought she’d get a hand
on a member of Duran Duran

Where’s the mini-skirt made of snake skin
and who’s the other guy that&#39;s singing in Van Halen
when did reality become T.V.
what ever happen to sitcoms, game shows
(on the radio was)

way before Nirvana
there was U2 and Blondie
and music still on MTV
they tell her that she’s uncool
with 19, 19, 1985

Woohoohoo

She hates time make it stop
when did Yamaha turn as bland as smelly sock? <--- :huh:
And when did Saffo become an legend?
Please make this stop
Stop!
And bring back

way before Nirvana
there was U2 and Blondie
and music still on MTV
with 1985

Woohoohoo

way before Nirvana
there was U2 and Blondie
and music still on MTV (woohoohoo)
with 19, 19, 1985

<antivirus on>

<firewall up>

Hahha ....nah im a 70&#39;s and 80&#39;s child .... was great times there. Music was music and legends were made and set .... now its disposeable shit , one hit wonders and songs people will forget in 6 months.

TurboR1
21-03-2006, 06:17 AM
^^^^^
FUCKIN GOLD LOL... worlds largest bitch slap heading your way Saf.

CRB
21-03-2006, 06:56 AM
PUNKS ROCKS!!

Yes you could say I&#39;m metrophobic... Nar I just hate pretty boy fags who prance around thinkin theyre cool...

*cough*TurboR1*cough*

Fastgirl
21-03-2006, 07:41 AM
There was a song about you written a while ago .....

Colleen just hit the wall
she never had it all
one Prozac a day
husbands a CPA
her dreams went out the door
when she turned twenty four
only been with one man
what happen to her plan?

She was gonna be an actress
she was gonna be a star
she was gonna shake her ass
on the hood of white snake’s car
her blue Yamaha is now the enemy
looks at her average life
and nothing has been alright since

way before Nirvana
there was U2 and Blondie
and music still on MTV
they tell her that she’s uncool <---- hahahahha
with 19, 19, 1985

Woohoohoo
(1985)
Woohoohoo

She’s seen all the classics
she knows every line
Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink
even Saint Elmo’s Fire
she rocked out to wham
not a big Limp Bizkit fan
thought she’d get a hand
on a member of Duran Duran

Where’s the mini-skirt made of snake skin
and who’s the other guy that&#39;s singing in Van Halen
when did reality become T.V.
what ever happen to sitcoms, game shows
(on the radio was)

way before Nirvana
there was U2 and Blondie
and music still on MTV
with 19, 19, 1985

Woohoohoo

She hates time make it stop
when did Yamaha turn as bland as smelly sock? <--- :huh:
And when did Saffo become an legend?
Please make this stop
Stop!
And bring back

way before Nirvana
there was U2 and Blondie
and music still on MTV
with 1985

Woohoohoo

way before Nirvana
there was U2 and Blondie
and music still on MTV (woohoohoo)
with 19, 19, 1985

<antivirus on>

<firewall up>

Hahha ....nah im a 70&#39;s and 80&#39;s child .... was great times there. Music was music and legends were made and set .... now its disposeable shit , one hit wonders and songs people will forget in 6 months.
[/b]

:ninja: I know where you live choco.......be afraid...very afraid........that is all :ninja:

Rockstar
21-03-2006, 08:46 AM
aawwww yeah..... that concert went off...... got to see em in Chicago too for the Warped Tour in 2002......

still love Less Than Jake though..... they have one of the best live shows..... ever...... :happy:
[/b]

That would have been INSANE bro, Yer Im a big less then Jake fan, ska will never die. I saw the no use shows over here got pics with the band and got to kick it up with them and drink beers, I was stoked.

gsxrando
22-03-2006, 09:35 AM
I dont want to make a little girl cry and Im sorry for that I know what it is like to meet your fav band. All though I still do want to rid the world Of EMOS, POP PUNKs who arnt punk and sing sogs about wasbi and simple plans and ewwww , and METROS.
[/b]

You told me you liked that Wasbi song Trep ? baaahahahahaha :turned: alright alright.....