PDA

View Full Version : Blocking a number from calling/SMSing.

B0RDEX
19-12-2012, 01:34 PM
So, Optus cannot block an individual number from calling & texting me, and the "block" function on my phone is useless - doesn't block SMS, and simply sends their calls to voicemail... where it still allows the caller to leave a message/hear my voicemail message (which I don't want).

Anyone have any suggestions? I really, really don't want to change my number (that I've had for about 10 years), and I always assumed that the telcos could easily block an individual number!

Shady7/8
19-12-2012, 01:43 PM
Best plan, don't date mentally unhinged people. Prevention is better than cure

Believe me, I know!

B0RDEX
19-12-2012, 01:49 PM
Best plan, don't date mentally unhinged people. Prevention is better than cure

Believe me, I know!

Probably the kind of warnings all my ex's have received from their friends about me! :lol:

Who says it's an ex situation, sheesh. :)

Maxo
19-12-2012, 01:49 PM
For repetitive weird behaviour: tell them to stop calling or you'll get a restraining order, then take one out.

CitizenD
19-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Flashing your tits around go wrong?

B0RDEX
19-12-2012, 01:53 PM

Not yet, but I'll keep you informed. ;)

Rorschach
19-12-2012, 01:53 PM
Stalker?

Nine
19-12-2012, 02:07 PM
I could go hit them with a bat?

jmoore
19-12-2012, 02:16 PM
what sort of phone is it?

GIXXEN
19-12-2012, 02:26 PM

I never get the same effect when i flash my chest which is constantly.

Maybe all my hair and tattoo's are a turn off to most men :/

B0RDEX
19-12-2012, 02:27 PM
HTC One X, I've looked at some Apps but none of them really seem to be able to do everything I want, and the phones "blocking" option, as mentioned, doesn't really block, just sends call to voicemail and still lets texts through.

Lol. It is an ex, I just wondered why it was immediately obvious. :P It's not really a stalking/harrassment issue so much as he can't seem to accept that it's over and I'm not coming back, and I'm worried about the effects on his mental health by us going round and round in circles. I can go a long time without responding and then I cave, and it all just starts again. I recognise that's my fault not his of course, and I really didn't want it to come to this, but my own mental health is suffering because of this constant stressor, and I need to break the cycle somehow - so this has to be how.

Bowlen
19-12-2012, 02:28 PM
You cannot block a number from dialling (or messaging) another number...

Fozzy
19-12-2012, 02:28 PM
As someone else said.. Misconduct restraining order would sort the issue out if the person is becoming a problem.

Misconduct restraining orders - Misconduct restraining orders - information (http://www.legalaid.wa.gov.au/InformationAboutTheLaw/DomesticandOtherViolence/MisconductRestrainingOrders/Pages/MisconductRestrainingOrders.aspx)

***Edit.. May need to be a VRO if he is an ex partner..

GIXXEN
19-12-2012, 02:31 PM
I'm worried about the effects on his mental health by us going round and round in circles.

Fuck his mental health.

An ex is an ex for a reason

Give him a backhand and a stern cya bye. Out with the old......

Maxo
19-12-2012, 02:33 PM
I can go a long time without responding and then I cave

Then stop complaining and stop enabling.

Delete his number, tell him that he's being creepy and you don't want to talk to him. And then don't talk to him.

Easy peasy.

nipPs
19-12-2012, 02:36 PM
Being the resident expert in creepy weird ex boyfriends, I'd say change your number..

I thought you were dating Taylor?? :dntknw:

andymac
19-12-2012, 02:40 PM
Buy a very loud (sports) whistle. Next time he rings blow it down the phone, hard. Repeat as necessary.

Hooligan
19-12-2012, 02:42 PM
Ah well, any kind of attention is good right?

B0RDEX
19-12-2012, 02:47 PM
Wow and I thought I was a cunt! :lol:

Dating Taylor? He wishes. I don't even know how the hell that even became a thing, a misinterpretted post and all hell broke loose perhaps. ;)

Cheers for the responses - but just to clarify I have no ill feelings towards him and still care about him a great deal, so I have no desire to be nasty or horrible to him (though most of the time that's what ends up happening because I lose my shit at him eventually, every time!). I guess it's a matter of simply using my willpower muscle or changing my number. :)

Maxo
19-12-2012, 02:51 PM
Cheers for the responses - but just to clarify I have no ill feelings towards him and still care about him a great deal

Ohhhh come the fuck on. Why'd you really start this thread?

Is he on here?

This is one of those dirty laundry out in plain sight by a scorned, yet seemingly caring female psber type deals, isn't it.

Crobbo
19-12-2012, 02:57 PM
I guess it's a matter of simply using my willpower muscle or changing my number. :)

Just fucking do either of these. -_-

B0RDEX
19-12-2012, 03:03 PM
Neither, Maxo, and I wouldn't have a fucking clue if he's on here or not. I posted the thread to find out if there was a way to do what I was wanting, when other things were suggested that probably weren't terribly nice, I clarified that more trouble isn't what I want. As soon as it was made clear that what I wanted wasn't possible, I said okay no worries guess I'll need to use my own willpower then. No need to keep carrying on, I got my answer and gave clarification for the other suggestions. Sorrrrrrrry. :lol:

Taylor
19-12-2012, 03:04 PM
Dating Taylor? He wishes. I don't even know how the hell that even became a thing, a misinterpretted post and all hell broke loose perhaps. ;)

I can confirm this. Except the "he wishes" part. He is still very nonchalant on the whole women thing.

nipPs
19-12-2012, 03:07 PM
I can confirm this. Except the "he wishes" part. He is still very nonchalant on the whole women thing.

I still don't believe you exist....

Maxo
19-12-2012, 03:07 PM
Neither, Maxo, and I wouldn't have a fucking clue if he's on here or not. blahblahblahblahblahblahlblahblahblahblahblahblah Sorrrrrrrry. :lol:

BULLLLLLLLLLLLLL- SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

I think someone here deserves an apology.

Aufitt
19-12-2012, 03:08 PM
Thread needs more Tits.

B0RDEX
19-12-2012, 03:09 PM

But you got one...

Sorrrrrrrry. :lol:

;)

Taylor
19-12-2012, 03:11 PM
I still don't believe you exist....

I'm the Whiskey Genie, if you kiss the bottle enough I show up and you forget all about it.

Seb
19-12-2012, 03:14 PM

You seem to have taken this to heart mate, is it you? :)

Maxo
You seem to have taken this to heart mate, is it you? :)

Yes.

And i'm going to play stupid about the whole thread and ignore everything apart from the bit where she says she still cares.

SomeBloke
I have had a few (girl) mates in similar positions, only one listened to me and simply ignored him, problem solved, others did it their way (I don't understand what their plan was..) and went through hell for a long time.

So it may be hard to do but just ignore him, he will get the message then when you are ready (i.e. he has a new partner/moved on) you can go back to being friends if that is what you want.

hope you can sort the situation out in the best way possible:)

B0RDEX
19-12-2012, 03:18 PM
Thanks SomeBloke, sound advice.

Prefectionist
19-12-2012, 03:21 PM
Looks like you are the common denominator there SomeBloke. Stop calling the poor ladies :lol:

nipPs
19-12-2012, 03:22 PM
I'm the Whiskey Genie, if you kiss the bottle enough I show up and you forget all about it.

Oh my god. You're the shit fairy.

benlikesbikes
19-12-2012, 03:23 PM
have to tried this?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smsBlocker&hl=en

seems to actually do what you want.

Old frt
19-12-2012, 03:23 PM
Lady J, are you the independent member for Fremantle by any chance?

Taylor
19-12-2012, 03:30 PM
Oh my god. You're the shit fairy.

Ouch.

Barfridge
19-12-2012, 03:36 PM
I've met Taylor, he's nowhere near as creepy/emo/otherwise deranged as you'd imagine.

Arwon
19-12-2012, 03:37 PM
fag....

SomeBloke
19-12-2012, 03:38 PM
Looks like you are the common denominator there SomeBloke. Stop calling the poor ladies :lol:

busted :(

Taylor
19-12-2012, 03:38 PM
I've met Taylor, he's nowhere near as creepy/emo/otherwise deranged as you'd imagine.

And taller than Phunk thought I'd be, apparently. Same event too.

Pixie
19-12-2012, 03:39 PM
I don't know why I opened this thread, but it's provided adequate entertainment none-the-less. :-D Please continue....
*my two irrelevant cents*

B0RDEX
19-12-2012, 03:40 PM

Probably why I wouldn't date him, Barfy!

Taylor
19-12-2012, 03:43 PM
Probably why I wouldn't date him, Barfy!

Yeah, nothing to do with that \/

fag....

robocop
19-12-2012, 03:43 PM
pity its not an Iphone they have a brilliant app for that if the number calls it immediatly hangs up and blocks sms and informs you later is called MCleaner might be something similiar for your phone

shmoo
19-12-2012, 03:46 PM
send him a photo of your boobs

GIXXEN
19-12-2012, 03:47 PM
Not as many heavy breathers pervert mofo's in here as i thought there would be ! Im probably the most seedy by far ! What a disappointment. This thread had potential.......

B0RDEX
19-12-2012, 03:49 PM
send him a photo of your boobs

Last time I tried that he cracked the shits and just showered me with more abuse. Ya got anything else? :lol:

B0RDEX
19-12-2012, 03:50 PM
pity its not an Iphone they have a brilliant app for that if the number calls it immediatly hangs up and blocks sms and informs you later is called MCleaner might be something similiar for your phone

Cheers I'll have a look when I get home!

have to tried this?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smsBlocker&hl=en

seems to actually do what you want.

As above, I can't access the Google app store from work but will check it out when I get home. I'm pretty sure I looked through all of them but it's possible I missed it.

CitizenD
19-12-2012, 03:51 PM

Christ I think I made out with Taylor.

PBF
19-12-2012, 03:52 PM
On a related note.

I have a problem where i can't stop calling my ex's.

Is there an app that i can use that stops them from being able to answer my calls? Or somehow gives them more self control and the ability to ignore me.

I'd rather not have to put up with the situation getting more complicated every time they answer my calls. It gets annoying.

CitizenD
19-12-2012, 03:53 PM
Last time I tried that he cracked the shits and just showered me with more abuse. Ya got anything else? :lol:

Deal with it like an adult as suggested on page 1.

Or start putting his number on every telemarketing list you can think of.

nipPs
19-12-2012, 03:55 PM
Ouch.

:wub:

Maxo I do believe this may be chapter 2 of the Single Girls Guide to PSB - the 'post thread alluding to becoming recently single' stage.

Pretty sure 1 is posting your ta-ta's in the racks thread. 3 seems to be trawling the babes section pretending you might maybe even be bi-sexual and talking about boobies a lot.

Not hating, just tellin' it like it is.

B0RDEX
19-12-2012, 03:58 PM

Maxo I do believe this may be chapter 2 of the Single Girls Guide to PSB - the 'post thread alluding to becoming recently single' stage.

Pretty sure 1 is posting your ta-ta's in the racks thread. 3 seems to be trawling the babes section pretending you might maybe even be bi-sexual and talking about boobies a lot.

Not recently single (this has been going on for months and months) and at no point have I pretended I might be bisexual - I love the cock. :lol: Just appreciate a nice set of boobs, christ is that a crime against hetrosexuality! :P

CitizenD
19-12-2012, 04:02 PM

Maxo (http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/member.php?u=6807) I do believe this may be chapter 2 of the Single Girls Guide to PSB - the 'post thread alluding to becoming recently single' stage.

"Oh *pout*, I seem to have a problem that only some big, virile men with nice motorbikes can give me advice on. *batt eyeleashes* I think I might want to get a motorbike but i don't know which one to get maybe I should show you what I look like so you can tell me what you think *pause for effect* about the bike silly *inane laugh* I just took these when I got up and I was all fat that day *post selfy photoshopped to the point of being a cartoon* SO what do you guyz think?" XOxox

That it sucks you're not allowed to punch women in the mouth sometimes.

Barfridge
19-12-2012, 04:10 PM
On a related note.

I have a problem where i can't stop calling my ex's.

Is there an app that i can use that stops them from being able to answer my calls? Or somehow gives them more self control and the ability to ignore me.

I'd rather not have to put up with the situation getting more complicated every time they answer my calls. It gets annoying.

Pack your vagina away into your hope chest with your high school year book and care bears, grow a set of balls and stop being a child.

Subtle enough?

shmoo
19-12-2012, 04:10 PM
when i get a number off random girls at the pub, early the next morning i like to send this video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv-34w8kGPM

GIXXEN
19-12-2012, 04:15 PM
I love the cock.

LOL

Straight up

Gold !

END THREAD

Sunshine & F'n Rainbows
19-12-2012, 04:21 PM
This thread makes me want to push needles into everybodys eyes, just to save them having to read it.

Old frt
19-12-2012, 04:24 PM
This thread makes me want to push needles into everybodys eyes, just to save them having to read it.

Oh you're the ex.

Makes more sense now. :)

speed3
19-12-2012, 04:29 PM

So stop texting then.

lee
19-12-2012, 04:30 PM
Saw thread title. Immediately assumed Taylor. Kinda disappointed when it wasn't, even though he's a cool dude.

TurboR1
19-12-2012, 04:34 PM
So, Optus cannot block an individual number from calling & texting me, and the "block" function on my phone is useless - doesn't block SMS, and simply sends their calls to voicemail... where it still allows the caller to leave a message/hear my voicemail message (which I don't want).

Anyone have any suggestions? I really, really don't want to change my number (that I've had for about 10 years), and I always assumed that the telcos could easily block an individual number!

Let me guess, you went on a date with a forum member.

B0RDEX
19-12-2012, 04:35 PM
Let me guess, you went on a date with a forum member.

Fuck no. Besides, Desmo's taken.

TurboR1
19-12-2012, 04:36 PM

More of a guideline, than a hard and fast rule...

TurboR1
19-12-2012, 04:44 PM
Fuck no. Besides, Desmo's taken.

And fat.

Commander Keen
19-12-2012, 04:44 PM
More of a guideline, than a hard and fast rule...

I tried it with a feminist once, turns out she wasn't.

Daise
19-12-2012, 04:45 PM
This is one of those dirty laundry out in plain sight by a scorned, yet seemingly caring female psber type deals, isn't it.

Godddddd, don't call her out on it so early.....

Not as many heavy breathers pervert mofo's in here as i thought there would be ! Im probably the most seedy by far ! What a disappointment. This thread had potential.......

The seedy ones are around, but like the truly degenerate, they're watching from the shadows.

Fuck no. Besides, Desmo (http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/member.php?u=7104)'s taken.

I somehow don't think you're his type. Then again....

2c... I'd say Facebook is more the place for this type of request. Posting for information in regards to a drama llama event is the same as the screaming-for-attention selfies on social media. Owait.

Phildo
19-12-2012, 04:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY

TurboR1
19-12-2012, 04:46 PM
DBL post

TurboR1
19-12-2012, 04:47 PM
The seedy ones are around, but like the truly degenerate, they're watching from the shadows.

Looks like I chimed in too early. But if it helps I am stroking a raging boner as I type with my left hand.

Daise
19-12-2012, 04:50 PM
Looks like I chimed in too early. But if it helps I am stroking a raging boner as I type with my left hand.

For Taylor?

Old frt
19-12-2012, 04:51 PM

TurboR1
19-12-2012, 04:51 PM
For Taylor?

For you Daise... picture that.

thro
19-12-2012, 04:53 PM
0-raging boner stroking in 4 pages discussing telco facilities.

i'm impressed.

Fozzy
19-12-2012, 04:55 PM
TurboR1 I always thought you were a righty kinda guy..

You never fail to impress me.

CitizenD
19-12-2012, 04:56 PM
0-raging boner stroking in 4 pages discussing telco facilities.

i'm impressed.

Mine is purely an anticipatory boner for blood in the water.

al4n
19-12-2012, 04:58 PM
Are you free tonight lady jonas?

XXX3
19-12-2012, 05:00 PM
Checked the Optus site as I found it hard to believe they cannot block a number from calling you - but indeed apparently they cannot. Seems a bit shit. Anyhow, if you read far enough they can basically do slightly more than SFA about it if you're persistent enough, but honestly a restraining or misconduct order - or just plain self control in this case - seems easier.

Trace Unwelcome Calls / SMS
To request an Unwelcome Call/SMS Trace, contact us with the following information:

Specific times and dates of 3 or more unwelcome calls/SMS that were received over a 2 to 5 day period; that are not more than 4 weeks old; or

Specific times and dates of unwelcome calls/SMS received at exactly the same time of day on the same day of the week over 3 or 4 consecutive weeks; or

Where excessive calls/SMS have been received in one day, a minimum of 10 specific dates and times of calls received within a 24 hour period

If calls do not meet this criteria you can report the matter to the police and if necessary they will contact us to investigate.
Important: For Optus to take action, dates and times provided must be accurate (to the nearest minute)

Action taken by Optus
Any action taken by Optus is under strict guidelines from The Communications Alliance Industry Code

Firstly, if a successful trace is completed then a warning letter is sent to the owner of the offending number advising them that what they're doing is an offence and requests them to stop. The owner of the offending number has 14 days to comply with our request.

If the calls continue after 14 days you can call us and report more dates and times. If this trace is successful a second warning letter is sent. The owner of the offending number has 14 days to comply with our request.

If the calls continue after a further 14 days, call us and report more dates and times. If this trace is successful, a third and final warning letter is sent and at this point the offending service number can be suspended or cancelled, regardless if the number is with another Australian phone company or Optus.

CitizenD
19-12-2012, 05:01 PM
Are you free tonight lady jonas?

What like a tight arse Tuesday deal?

....Ooooh, you mean does she have plans?

Checked the Optus site as I found it hard to believe they cannot block a number from calling you - but indeed apparently they cannot. Seems a bit shit. Anyhow, if you read far enough they can basically do slightly more than SFA about it if you're persistent enough, but honestly a restraining or misconduct order - or just plain self control in this case - seems easier.

God I've missed this place.

thro
19-12-2012, 05:02 PM
tracing the number isn't really relevant. she knows who it is.

Just set a custom message tone for the user - like, silent.

I agree with the previous posters, responding will only perpetuate things - and it isn't legally "excessive" by the sounds of it.

CitizenD
19-12-2012, 05:07 PM
Yeah man, but I imagine it's drawing a lot of unwanted attention and hassle. Surely somebody can do something?

crowtribe
19-12-2012, 05:10 PM
Buy a second SIM, use it for a week instead, chuck old one back in after and act as normal.

XXX3
19-12-2012, 05:37 PM

Quiet dude, you're giving the game away <_<

CitizenD
19-12-2012, 05:44 PM
Shit sorry, didn't realise it was on.

Wedge
19-12-2012, 05:50 PM
There's an application called gosms I use it instead of the stock app, it's really good and push and hold over a text message brings up the option to block sms from this person.

andymac
19-12-2012, 06:19 PM
I love the cock. :lol:

Quoted because why the fuck wouldn't you quote that? Also how do signatures work ..?

CitizenD
19-12-2012, 06:27 PM
Quoted because why the fuck wouldn't you quote that? Also how do signatures work ..?

If you've got time, I've got some forms you can practice on.

Aufitt
19-12-2012, 06:33 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sQW7-Hyhbk

CitizenD
19-12-2012, 06:39 PM
If I had a Jiminy Cricket, it'd be him.

Kia
19-12-2012, 07:01 PM
My friend had a guy stalking her. One night after drinking plenty of liquid courage he called, she gave the phone to me and then began the screaming and shouting and the death threats and clear cut warnings "to stay away from my girl" proceeded. He called back once more which she made it very clear that she has moved on. Maybe get the guy with the deepest voice to abuse him if and when he calls? That or you know, set his stuff on fire.

If it continues after the threats and fire then you've got bigger problems than an obsessive ex.

I love the cock. :lol:

Well there's one thing you two may have in common...

Roger Explosion
19-12-2012, 07:04 PM
I'm enjoying some of the tips from friend zone in this thread.
three and a half stars.

darth lefty
19-12-2012, 07:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjxY9rZwNGU&hl=en-GB&gl=AU

browncow
19-12-2012, 07:45 PM

I know I say this, alot, but I have missed you.

Where is Lefty cam when I need him...

Between you two and a select few others, it's literally the only thing that keeps me coming back.

edit: Now would you look at that. Fucking kismet.

Crobbo
19-12-2012, 07:46 PM

Trace Unwelcome Calls / SMS
To request an Unwelcome Call/SMS Trace, contact us with the following information:

Specific times and dates of 3 or more unwelcome calls/SMS that were received over a 2 to 5 day period; that are not more than 4 weeks old; or

Specific times and dates of unwelcome calls/SMS received at exactly the same time of day on the same day of the week over 3 or 4 consecutive weeks; or

Where excessive calls/SMS have been received in one day, a minimum of 10 specific dates and times of calls received within a 24 hour period

If calls do not meet this criteria you can report the matter to the police and if necessary they will contact us to investigate.
Important: For Optus to take action, dates and times provided must be accurate (to the nearest minute)

Action taken by Optus
Any action taken by Optus is under strict guidelines from The Communications Alliance Industry Code

Firstly, if a successful trace is completed then a warning letter is sent to the owner of the offending number advising them that what they're doing is an offence and requests them to stop. The owner of the offending number has 14 days to comply with our request.

If the calls continue after 14 days you can call us and report more dates and times. If this trace is successful a second warning letter is sent. The owner of the offending number has 14 days to comply with our request.

If the calls continue after a further 14 days, call us and report more dates and times. If this trace is successful, a third and final warning letter is sent and at this point the offending service number can be suspended or cancelled, regardless if the number is with another Australian phone company or Optus.

Don't bother going to the local cop shop. The telecommunications act is a federal law and they won't do jack shit, at least that's what they told me.

Luckily Telstra can block numbers.

CitizenD
19-12-2012, 07:53 PM
Like flies on shit.

Did you see my picture? I made it just for you!

Well, you, me and Spuddy.

Mainly just for me though :D.

Desmo
19-12-2012, 07:59 PM

Really?
I learnt to wank with my left hand years ago.

CitizenD
19-12-2012, 08:02 PM
Really?
I learnt to wank with my left hand years ago.
Why compromise? Prod it out with your cock.

Sentry
19-12-2012, 08:09 PM

This is much more inappropriate when you figure out it's not his own boner.

Jon1
19-12-2012, 08:12 PM
* Checking with a mate who use to work in the coding/engineering dungeon of Optus.

Will report if yay or nay when I hear back :)

Daise
19-12-2012, 08:21 PM

Whose raging boner?

Jamie Oliver's?

NSFAnyone

CitizenD
19-12-2012, 08:25 PM
I will never click that spolier.

Ever.

Roger Explosion
19-12-2012, 08:34 PM
Whose raging boner?

Jamie Oliver's?

NSFAnyone

Ever.

Whoops...

Brougham
19-12-2012, 08:36 PM
Chicks with issues
CitD
Desmo
Turbs

This thread wins soooooo hard.

Seb
19-12-2012, 08:51 PM
God I've missed this place.
[/SIZE]

I think it's pretty safe to say it's missed you too.

Phildo
19-12-2012, 09:02 PM

Ever.
Forget the spoiler - it doesn't even show the photo at full size.

At least we know that he likes to be up early in the morning.

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii2/PhilMeUpBaby/PSB/Jamie_Oliver_Morning_Boner.jpg

TurboR1
19-12-2012, 09:27 PM
This is much more inappropriate when you figure out it's not his own boner.

Yeah but I'm not in Thailand right now... though I will be in Singapore next week.

hahah the one in purple has an invisible priest.

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii2/PhilMeUpBaby/PSB/Jamie_Oliver_Morning_Boner.jpg

browncow
19-12-2012, 09:43 PM
Threads like these are how I got to 15000 posts.

palo27
19-12-2012, 10:29 PM
It sounds like the guy is asking for

one more free ride ????

Phildo
19-12-2012, 10:39 PM
Yeah but I'm not in Thailand right now... though I will be in Singapore next week.

Nah, no invisible priest there - the kid is female.

Might be Jimmy Savile's ghost though.

DreamTheater
19-12-2012, 11:32 PM
Interesting thread to read for the graveyard shift :D

Apart from using apps phone numbers can't be blocked from a network level I'm fairly sure.
Contact your telco and they can tell the person to stop, if your ex is also with your telco they might be able to disconnect their service if they don't stop.

B0RDEX
20-12-2012, 05:44 AM
Oh dear god... that escalated quickly... :lol:

Cheers for the laugh first thing in the morning all! :D

GIXXEN
20-12-2012, 06:35 AM
lol @ 12 pages now !

But seriously how many pm did you get in words of the effect

" hey hope your ok I know how you must feel don't worry about him there's nothing wrong with you your perfect and I just want you to know I'm always here for you if you need to talk or catch up rah rah rah suck ass suck ass suck ass wank wank wank"

Next thing you know the seedy porn trawlers are worse then the innitial sms problems.

But all in all mad for a awesome read, now name and shame post up the pm's for more lulz :)

Captain Starfish
20-12-2012, 07:49 AM
I have a mate who works in the (mobile) networks area and reckons he can block the guy for you.

Just post up his number, and yours.

He can take it from there.

Fergie90
20-12-2012, 08:13 AM
Well, that was a more boring read than I thought it was going to be. Let down boys.

Magilla
20-12-2012, 08:21 AM
Just post up his number, and yours.

What could possibly go wrong?

TurboR1
20-12-2012, 08:49 AM
Nah, no invisible priest there - the kid is female.

Anglican minister then... or tennis coach... or gymnastic coach... or Australian swimming coach... or Hey Dad actor Robert Hughes...

Manyak
20-12-2012, 10:25 AM
I got a feeling LJs current Facebook status would look something like this at the moment:

OH EM GEE.. So over this drama!
Wats rong babez? Ur beautiful so dont let anything get 2 u!!
I really dont want 2 talk about it mmkay
Whats up hun? Inbox me! ex oh ex oh.. LOLZ..

Phildo
20-12-2012, 10:31 AM
Anglican minister then... or tennis coach... or gymnastic coach... or Australian swimming coach... or Hey Dad actor Robert Hughes...
I put my money on it being Robert Hughes.

That photo was taken split seconds after there was a knock at the front door.

Dr. Venkman
20-12-2012, 11:49 AM
You cannot block a number from dialling (or messaging) another number...

You can however on a landline, helstra call it Call Forward Selected Callers, short version is you program their full (ie 08 1234 5678)number in and the full number to divert to, it does charge you for the diverted call though, so leave one digit out and you don't

Send a pic of a big black johnson?

Whoops...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szOE7S1xw8Y

agrid
20-12-2012, 12:08 PM
Send a pic of a big black johnson?

http://www.piranha.com/images/Johnson_outboard.gif

CitizenD
20-12-2012, 12:10 PM
I put my money on it being Robert Hughes.

That photo was taken split seconds after there was a knock at the front door.

JUDGE: "Mr Hughes, this court finds you guilty of a most heinous crime. How does 12 years sound to you?"

MR Kelly: "Sexy."

Jon1
20-12-2012, 12:18 PM
Sorry, no luck with the Optus contact - different engineering dungeon :o

But I'm sure it's possible.

Dr. Venkman
20-12-2012, 12:26 PM

Subtle

Stavtech
20-12-2012, 12:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh402owua4o

Skut
20-12-2012, 01:12 PM
But why does he have it pressed up against.....oh.

Para045
21-12-2012, 12:10 AM

I was actually thinking this VVV

80733 :rolleyes: