PDA

View Full Version : Trippy

Captain Starfish
07-01-2013, 07:16 AM
Hand animation using pen, coffee, white-out and a single sheet of paper.

Paging Sventek, I feel like I need your services after watching this...

http://vimeo.com/56673269

Sventek
07-01-2013, 07:57 AM
Fascinating. What did your special friend tell you that it meant?

Captain Starfish
07-01-2013, 11:24 AM
God isn't a special friend, silly Sventek.

He told me (through the pictures) to go and hurt some people. The more the better. Oh why did I have to hand in my automatic weapons? :cray:

Sventek
07-01-2013, 11:29 AM
Sorry, CS. I thought 'you' were God. Remember that we discussed the best way to 'hurt' people is to simply point out when their clothes don't match their shoes. You don't need those pesky guns any more - although now that you're not God you may need a little more help. I'll have a think about that while you go and have a lie down.

non_quotidiun
07-01-2013, 03:06 PM
We used to something similar,... if far less elaborate with our exercise books at school: draw piccies in the corner of all the pages then bend up the corner of the book and let the pages fan down to make a little video of the piccies drawn. ....almost without exception a stick man and stick lady doing the deed, or just simply a unnattached genitalia going at it. This artist has obviously had a little more imagination, and possibly too much spare time.

"Remember that we discussed the best way to 'hurt' people is to simply point out when their clothes don't match their shoes." Pure gold LOL