PDA

View Full Version : bouncing souls

Rockstar
05-04-2006, 10:58 PM
Well I know there are not that many punks or people that like punk rock here but there are a few. Well the bouncing souls played AUS every where but perth. I didn't even Know till today. (e-mail from steve the roadie from No Use for a Name) They played in SA last week. I dont really care that they did not play in Perth but it could have been advertised over here to give some of us a chance to go to SA, NSW, or vic to catch a gig. Any way I will look harder and keep an eye on the punk scene to see who is comming down under in 2006. (word is pennywise is up then mad caddies) but that is all up in the air.

Your friendly punk

Josh (the asshole)

Bulbous
05-04-2006, 11:42 PM
hey Josh, keep me posted on when Pennywise are coming mate, and me and Cass are always there for the Unwritten Law gigs too.... :happy:

Pkunk
05-04-2006, 11:57 PM
oh boo hoo punk boy

its the same with metal :confused:

or quit your whinging and start petitioning... we did it with opeth. And now they are coming back a 2nd time! :thumbsup:

Rockstar
06-04-2006, 12:15 AM
Unlike ur metal bands who have sold out and their company pays for them to tour AUS. PUNK bands with great music and awsome lyrics that you can understand pay there own way. The cash they make is from the Merch that The fans BUY.

Im not saying metal is shit. it is just I dont like it. Petitioning is a good Idea but bands that only have the money to play every three years to make a small profit wouldnt come back cus some punks in perth want to see them.

IT would be better if they advertised OZ wide, I would have hooked up a road trip to SA.

reddog
06-04-2006, 07:10 AM
You guys are right about the music scene. Looks like Tool are not showing up in Perth either :(

Have to book tickets to go and watch them in Adelaide

RathoRA
07-04-2006, 01:59 PM
industiral in wa is the same.
i have a friend in vic that likes to tease me by ringing me from the gigs.... bastard

Pkunk
07-04-2006, 05:18 PM
You guys are right about the music scene. Looks like Tool are not showing up in Perth either :(

Have to book tickets to go and watch them in Adelaide
[/b]

methinks i will do that as well

Although they tend to come to perth on "world" tours. But, not for like a "we just launched an album" tour

Unlike ur metal bands who have sold out and their company pays for them to tour AUS. PUNK bands with great music and awsome lyrics that you can understand pay there own way. The cash they make is from the Merch that The fans BUY. [/b]

You do realise nothing is any good if anyone else likes it? Ergo those punks must suck :laugh: