PDA

View Full Version : Single guys 30-36 yrs ?

Rebecca
24-04-2006, 08:55 AM
This is 100% serious. I recently met a lovely lady, who was bemoaning the lack of single guys in Perth, we have repeatedly had this conversation, so time to act.

Im my head as shes talking Im hearing "Do you have any single nurse friends?" from the many many many many PSB guys over the years... So guys this is your time, batter up!

Well, just so happens...

She is:- 31, Recent migrant (Scotland), funny, no kids/animals, studying, interesting in starting a business at some stage, only bad thing is she smokes (YUKKY!), but apart from that she is excellent, well she doesn't ride a bike so she's not that excellent! :laugh: I said I knew a place where heaps of guys were and could scope for her if she was brave, and she said ok. :ohmy: Damn braver than I would be for sure!!! She'll probably die when I tell her I did it (Or the mods will decide this is inappropriate use of PSB "Its not a dating service" - I agree, and Im thinking that as I type, heh it's the thought that counts right?!).

She is after, a fun guy "activities partner" type thing. No stress, just someone to hang out with. Must not be arrogant or shallow. Must be intelligent (fffft I can't spell that! :laugh: ), good clean lifestyle and look after yourself, not an octopus sex freak, not a mental health concern, self supporting. Must be geniunely 100% single. She's not after someone to stuff her around and play stupid games etc. She is ~170cm so taller than that ideally.

You are thinking, why can't she find her own guys??? Well, a full time shift working nurse migrant, makes that hard for starters, she has dated a few locals since arriving and not been happy with their expectations. She's not after a shag as such. I won't give a detailed physical description, but I will say, there is NOTHING wrong with her.

Anyhows, if this post survives the moderation process and your interested in my passing on your email addy to Lynn, please pm me something to tell her about you, and your email addy.

Cheers, Bec (Match Maker). :wub: :thumbsup:

( I guess Ill sit back and wait for the flaming)... :whistling:

Fastgirl
24-04-2006, 09:02 AM
*cues A Perfect Match music*

And just to add on to Becs post, if ya wanna post up or even PM us ur pic, well go ahead!! :laugh: Just your upper nekkid torso would be fine......six pack a bonus, tall, dark.....*slap* woops, sorry when of into lala land there :sweat: Anyways come on all you gorgeous single men out there, whos gunna step up to the plate???????

Good luck to the lady. Hope she finds what shes looking for. And we will roll out Dexter to compute the compatibility percentage!!!! :laugh:

dugy
24-04-2006, 09:13 AM
Geez talk about picky...... :tongue:

If she wants to relax the some of the conditions...

Calling goof?....Muddy?.... :laugh:

(But you can't both have her.....isn't that right ---censored---.)

tigerleo
24-04-2006, 09:21 AM
Age descrimination!

That's what it is!

:sad:

Rebecca
24-04-2006, 09:23 AM
But Steve I thought you were 25, and I just figured you'd had a hard life, or were REALLY TIRED! :laugh:

Nic@TRAKDAYZ
24-04-2006, 09:25 AM
Do we get to screen them first Bec? You know - put them through their paces so to speak?! :biggrin:

tigerleo
24-04-2006, 09:25 AM
But Steve I thought you were 25, and I just figured you'd had a hard life, or were REALLY TIRED! :laugh:
[/b]
Yeah, right Bec - noice try but no banana...

IF you had of said 35ish then I would have believed you (no one else would tho'!!!!) :laugh:

ButtNekid
24-04-2006, 09:40 AM
How you doin, DOH just checked the criteria, me to young at 28! and errr octopus sex freak kinda lets me short of da mark too, its this love for all things slimy marine like that is the fetish!!! :kiss:

Hewie
24-04-2006, 09:40 AM
Is she after people to hang with or people to date ?

ONYERBIKE
24-04-2006, 10:02 AM
mmm well along these lines I know someone that I'd like to set up with someone, will have to try and get her along for some rides when I know there's a couple of older singles around, Tiger, you'd have to stop smoking to be eligible for this one :tongue: .

she is for the older ones i.e. just turned 45, loves going for rides, (always pestering), comes with teenage baggage though :mellow: Tall, TAFE lecturer, keeps fit, has been studying too many uni courses, got a little burnt out, so dropped a couple of courses and now has spare time.

Daise
24-04-2006, 10:05 AM
Geez talk about picky...... :tongue:

If she wants to relax the some of the conditions...

Calling goof?....Muddy?.... :laugh:

(But you can't both have her.....isn't that right ---censored---.)
[/b]

Link sent to Goof :happy:

Dubs
24-04-2006, 10:40 AM
Bec as she would expect from you, we should expect a physical description.....

so come on, is she fit?

Dubs - 35 - attached - but have single friends....

MUDDY
24-04-2006, 10:43 AM
A used car salesman couldn't sell MUDDY.
Link sent to Goof :happy:
[/b]

Hmmm not very nice :mad: i think im a catch :biggrin: haha

P.M. sent!!!

Hornet
24-04-2006, 11:07 AM
With the amount of interest in this thread, maybe a 'singles' section could be added to the "Off Topic Forums" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Deej
24-04-2006, 11:12 AM
With the amount of interest in this thread, maybe a 'singles' section could be added to the "Off Topic Forums" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
[/b]

heheh, its not the first time its been discussed and not such a silly idea. After all, PSB bosts forming many relationships (and even fucking some up too!).

XSorXpire
24-04-2006, 12:05 PM
Umm i fit two of the criterea so if she likes mystery she can guess which two.
I'll give you a hint
It's not the mental health one, (after all i am a bike rider).

ScratchPervert
24-04-2006, 12:14 PM
www.Matchmaker.com.au

lol

MInd you I met my PERFECT MATCH because of PSB, thanks guys!

sabre1
24-04-2006, 12:24 PM
#1 doesnt ride bike :laugh:
#2 I'm 37 :geek:
#3 I dont know :laugh:

what hap[pened to all the guys that usually sniff around the new girls they all taken now ???

CBillyR
24-04-2006, 12:29 PM
heheh, its not the first time its been discussed and not such a silly idea. After all, PSB bosts forming many relationships (and even fucking some up too!).
[/b]

OOoohh could be dangerus but fun :teehee: Sounds like riding a bike. Only as dangerus as you make it.!

I'm out. Bloody smokers. If God had wanted ya to smoke he'd have given you a chimney not choc dotty!
Sorry Bec Mother Nature... ^

snowman95
24-04-2006, 12:39 PM
Paging TurboR1 to the thread, paging TurboR1...

Scoundrel
24-04-2006, 12:48 PM
:laugh:

www.redhotpie.com.au (http://www.redhotpie.com.au)

Pkunk
24-04-2006, 01:01 PM
sounds like she needs a younger guy, not an older one

:thumbsup:

MUDDY
24-04-2006, 01:47 PM

www.redhotpie.com.au (http://www.redhotpie.com.au)
[/b]

swinger :laugh: :ninja: :laugh:

bladebabe
24-04-2006, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by daise
A used car salesman couldn't sell MUDDY.

:ohmy: :ermm:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MUDDY]
Hmmm not very nice :mad: i think im a catch :biggrin: haha

P.M. sent!!!
[/b][/quote]

That&#39;s ok Muddy after having breakfast, lunch and dinner, oh and breaky again :wink: with you on the weekend and the little chats we had on our long drive, I think you will be the perfect partner for some lucky girl :biggrin:
Just make sure she is the right one tho.... :wink:

Rebecca
24-04-2006, 03:27 PM
Lynn is about 170cm ish, give or take 65kg ish, she looks after herself, uses a personal trainer (does the boot camp thing). She is well presented. Blonde. She is friendly and can chat but is not Over The Top.

I reckon she&#39;s a lovely lady, physically and personality and shes got a brain.

When we were chatting about girls/dudes, how one meets people etc, we sort of randomly picked 36, She just wasn&#39;t keen on a big generation gap (Ie someone heaps older or younger ) so ball park the right age is totally cool.

She is not looking for a relationship as such, but she is not going to rule one out should she meet a nice guy. Does that make sense??

Her work Visa expires Feb 2007, but she has apllied for Residency and nurses normally get it.

Jonchilds
24-04-2006, 03:51 PM
I think 31&#39;s a bit old for me.

Got any 21yo Norwegian nurses you know and are looking for a low cash flow 250cc riding chem student? :happy:

Foofie Foofie
24-04-2006, 05:43 PM
Look, to be honest, i am married , but i dont have a girlfreind. If she doesnt mind ..... then forward the details on, oh and try to keep this between you and i ..... no need Jana finding out and going all sideways one me is it ?

On a more serious note, i hear females get really noticed when they work on a very proffessional looking race team at the race track ..... </end of suggestive comments>

:happy:

tigerleo
24-04-2006, 06:09 PM
Lynn is about 170cm ish, give or take 65kg ish, [/b]
Nah, sorry Bec, not interested - she&#39;s the same height and weight as I am, and being so much younger, will probably be able to beat me up.

The fact she smokes and is blonde is a &#39;plus&#39; - being a nurse probably is a plus as well come to think of it...(thought I better say that!)

But, keep the offers coming :thumbsup:

:whistling:

MUDDY
24-04-2006, 07:42 PM
:ohmy: :ermm:
That&#39;s ok Muddy after having breakfast, lunch and dinner, oh and breaky again :wink: with you on the weekend and the little chats we had on our long drive, I think you will be the perfect partner for some lucky girl :biggrin:
Just make sure she is the right one tho.... :wink:
[/b]

Awww kymmie ur the best :wub: ta babe
but quiet on the time were spending 2gether will ya :ninja:
soz stu :tongue: :laugh:

Rob
24-04-2006, 08:17 PM
Kim, are you surrounding yourself with men on yellow gixxers again? :tongue:

Nero Diablo
24-04-2006, 09:05 PM
Smoking is a killer for me, its the only thing I&#39;m completely dead set about. :tongue:

wombat39
25-04-2006, 07:57 AM
Ah....

...nurses.

That takes me back......... :laugh:

Rebecca
25-04-2006, 02:07 PM
Ok, I have cleaned out my message box. So keep m coming.

Jonchilds
25-04-2006, 02:13 PM
Ok, I have cleaned out my message box. So keep m coming.
[/b]

You&#39;re getting a real kick out of this by the looks of things :happy:

Rebecca
25-04-2006, 02:53 PM
But, yeah its fun :happy: