PDA

View Full Version : Show me the PSB Love

Deej
08-02-2014, 01:07 AM
Its been a while since I played catch up on my PSB mail inbox *coff (14 months) *coff* so have a wonderful back catalogue of complaints to go through which can often be a laff.

So here are some for entertainment purposes. Names hidden to protect stup....ermm.....innocent:

Ok, I want to make a formal complaint about the moderator ‘Barfridge’ He has now decided to ban me from the site for advertising. I told him repeatedly that was not the case, and it isn’t. He’s allowing others to promote their friends and colleagues yet when I offer to help someone he bans me!

This guys is seriously out of control and this needs to be addressed.

I’d appreciate a reply to this and a proper investigation into the matter not just a ‘he’s a moderator and in his judgement...’ This person is behaving in the most ridiculous manner and needs to be removed as a moderator before he actually harms someone.

Regards
XXXXXXXX

Barfy making mates again.

Deej
08-02-2014, 01:13 AM
This one needs some translation if someone can assist:

Zongshen is crap let the wwork know thats all assholes thanks:-)

I understand the smiley face part.

Deej
08-02-2014, 01:28 AM
I lolld.

Can you delete and remove my account from psb due to abuse re: speed dealer and laugh at losers facebook account, that kind off crap has no place. It shouldn't be posted and was left up until I had to contact moderator, not good enough. Regards XXXXXXXXXXXX.

Dear XXXXXXXXXXX,

Few things:

1. We don't delete any user profiles or posts - please read the T&C you agreed to.
2. That thread was a joke thread. The link posted was not a specific profile on FB, rather a link that took everyone to their OWN facebook profile.
That's the joke. Everyone read 'what a tool' and then went to their OWN profile. Not yours. Only you were taken to your profile.

Regards,
Brougham

Dragunov-21
08-02-2014, 04:59 AM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/574/moar-cat.jpg

Rich...
08-02-2014, 06:43 AM
Yeah the FB one caught a lot of people...

Kizzer
08-02-2014, 07:08 AM
the facebook one sounds awesome!

SPIRITED
08-02-2014, 09:44 AM
PSB can be a minefield at times . . .

Barfridge
08-02-2014, 12:35 PM
Now I want to know who I banned for advertising!

Buck
08-02-2014, 01:34 PM
Has there been more the one?

- - - Updated - - -

Has there been more the one?

Barfridge
08-02-2014, 01:46 PM
in the past 18 months? Yeah, there have been a few, from your Chinese spammers to those who try to promote their own business at the expense of those who have stumped up the cash to become sponsors.

But even so, I don't think "before he actually harms someone" really applies to this sort of thing.

Captain Starfish
08-02-2014, 01:53 PM
lol photographers be crackheads.

Rich...
08-02-2014, 01:56 PM
I think *fish wins this round...

thro
08-02-2014, 02:24 PM
Yeah the permaban button actually sends your address to the SAS for counter-terrorism action.

Barfridge
08-02-2014, 03:45 PM
lol photographers be crackheads.

ROFL, I think you're right. That's gold, Jerry, I remember that member.