PDA

View Full Version : to all the yummy mummys

chief wiggum
14-05-2006, 01:32 AM
to all the mums on here <span style="font-family:Verdana"></span></span></span>

to all the hubbys/partners of mums on here, get off your arse and cook the lady some brekky!
(just picture jake the muss saying "cook the woman some fucking eggs!")

to all the non-mums on here, how you doin? wanna become a mum? :biggrin: (should transfer this bit across to cowgirls sleaze thread)

Fastgirl
14-05-2006, 04:37 AM
:D Thanx cheif!!!!

I got a new shoei!!!!!! Brand new 06 model!!! Aaaand have the standard issue pasta necklace coming this morning that I know nothing about, a hession shopping bag with hand prints, kid made wrapping paper around it, home made cards, glitter, cellophane, illegible writing.........THE BEST MONEY CAN BYE IMO!!!

To all the other Mums today, have a great day. And to all you kids out there, spoil ur Mum rotten, she deserves it.

:D
Fastgir1 :D

Dejavu
14-05-2006, 08:41 AM
Happy yummy mummy day

Gee u musta been a good mumma fastgirl to get a new shoei.... and an 06 modle!
looks like ur kids are spoiling you :rolleyes:
hope u have lotsa fun and get made a fuss off cause u deserve it

now the trick is to stay yummy.....

sabre1
14-05-2006, 08:57 AM
hahahahaha I got to read better thought Fastgir1 said she got a shoe lol was think what the fark she only want one shoe for ??DOH

as the tip top ad went

GOOD ONYA MUM

WIGARUS
14-05-2006, 09:41 AM
The way I figure it, my mums happy if I&#39;m happy :) So I bought myself something :P

Daise
14-05-2006, 10:09 AM
My grandma is somewhere between here and Kalbarri with the gramps, so i think i&#39;ll make myself breakfast in bed ;)

Happy mummy&#39;s day to all!

Jonchilds
14-05-2006, 11:19 AM
so i think i&#39;ll make myself breakfast in bed ;)

Happy mummy&#39;s day to all!
[/b]

Got told a story last night by one of the managers at work. She told a couple of husbands that "Only pigs eat where they sleep", who then passed the comment onto their wives (on mothersday of course). They got so riled up that they came into the store at the next opportunity and gave the manager an absolute serve.

Wish I was there!

Happy MD everyone!