PDA

View Full Version : CB1000 broken down on South St just off Fwy

House
22-02-2015, 06:28 PM
Hi all,

Just had a call from my friend Cody whose CB1000 has broken down on South St just off Kwinana Fwy. He is at the freeway traffic lights on the west side of South St.

Seems like his reg/rec has gone apparently.

If anyone is down that way and able to help him get his bike back to Willagee that would be awesome. I don't have a ute or trailer myself.

His number is 04three5 7eight8 78 two

Cheers

llbuono
22-02-2015, 06:30 PM
Hi all,

Just had a call from my friend Cody whose CB1000 has broken down on South St just off Kwinana Fwy. He is at the freeway traffic lights on the west side of South St.

Seems like his reg/rec has gone apparently.

If anyone is down that way and able to help him get his bike back to Willagee that would be awesome. I don't have a ute or trailer myself.

His number is 0435 788 782

Cheers
If his regulator or rectifier has gone highly unusual, take a charged battery down to him so he can ride it home.

Ryanoceros
22-02-2015, 06:31 PM
If he feels like wheeling it to my house, he can borrow my battery charger and power point.. I live about 2-3km from that exit

House
22-02-2015, 06:34 PM
If his regulator or rectifier has gone highly unusual, take a charged battery down to him so he can ride it home.

The only charged bike battery I have is in my bike, which is currently in a workshop about an hours drive from me.

Edit: Most likely all sorted with a trailer now, just waiting on a call back, thanks for the help anyway guys.

Ryanoceros
22-02-2015, 06:47 PM
If you run into trouble I can bring my car or 250 down and jump start him.. forgot I had jumper cables

House
22-02-2015, 06:53 PM
Nah, he'd said initially he thought it was the reg/rec, but it sounds like it may be more than that when I called back - he's with some other guys and they've tried jumping it without success.

llbuono
22-02-2015, 06:56 PM
Nah, he'd said initially he thought it was the reg/rec, but it sounds like it may be more than that when I called back - he's with some other guys and they've tried jumping it without success.
Sounds like main fuse or electrical breakdown, be careful jumpstarting so as to not damage the computer.