PDA

View Full Version : For Sale *Sold* Please Delete

denis_ngjinsun
26-02-2016, 01:38 PM
Up for sale :

1. Shark Avenger Helmet Black/White (Medium) - Gorgeous helmet, excellent condition, worn less than 5 times because i had my Icon Rubatone(below), hardly noticeable small crack on top air vent $250
2. Icon Rubatone Matte Black Helmet (Medium) - My very first lid, with a silver iridium visor, has to go as well, perfect spare helmet $50
3. Alpinestars GP Plus R Perforated Leather Jacket (Black) - Perfect condition, no leather cracks, sanitised and protective leather spray applied after each ride $300 (size 52)
4. Alpinestars Air Jacket Blue/White (Winter) - Perfect condition, dry cleaned and ready to go $100 (size M)
5. Alpinestars SMX-2 Black/White Vented Boots - Scuff marks due to wear and tear $120
6. Alpinestars SMX-3 Black Air Gloves $30

Purchase them individually if you'd like, or
Total cost for all the above = $850, if you'd like to buy them all as a whole ( they look hell good as a set, black/white ), I can do a discounted $600 for the lot =)

Pics:http://s1318.photobucket.com/user/Denis_Ng/story

(the GSXR is for sale too, check PSB For Sale Forum Thread)

If you'd like pics of the Icon Rubatone, contact me and i'll be happy to send you pics.

Nudge
07-03-2016, 06:42 PM
Thanks Denis, gear is good, boots - gloves fit the young fella too so they have a home.

denis_ngjinsun
08-03-2016, 12:56 PM
No worries ! Glad you like it, ride safe =)