PDA

View Full Version : FML just knocked tge bird over at caltex GEH

Supercharged1600
20-04-2016, 09:18 PM
Anyone able to help. Looks like wont start for some reason.

Fkn cross at myself....

- - - Updated - - -

Dw.
Started...
Fml.
Going home for a Bookers.....

DQ
20-04-2016, 10:07 PM
Turn off ignition, turn back on and hit the starter

Could be the tilt angle sensor

Stoneville
20-04-2016, 10:12 PM
good to hear you got it started :)

BTW there are 4 Caltex servos on Great Eastern Hwy, suburb needed :)

Supercharged1600
21-04-2016, 08:59 AM
I think I would have been less emotionally upset if the damage amounted to write off like staus...

Just embarrassing scuffs and broken screen. Meh. It was bound to happen one day.

Para045
21-04-2016, 09:13 PM
Bugger sorry to hear mate? Is it a stock screen? I may have one laying around :dntknw:

Supercharged1600
22-04-2016, 09:46 PM
Bugger sorry to hear mate? Is it a stock screen? I may have one laying around :dntknw:

..."was" the stock one...

THE GODFATHER
22-04-2016, 09:49 PM
How did you knock it over?
Please inform us so we can:
a. Learn from your mistake
b. Sympathize
c. Mock

Supercharged1600
23-04-2016, 03:12 PM
Not sure low speed.
My fault. Combination of picking feet up too early with pillion and turning too tight in parking bay.
Fk knows was all shit.

Mock - low speed stack is pathetic. Would have felt better about it if it was a 60kmh spill or at least substantial damage not just annoying scratch and cracked plastics.

No one was hurt I guess thats a bonus.

Para045
23-04-2016, 03:34 PM
Not sure low speed.
My fault. Combination of picking feet up too early with pillion and turning too tight in parking bay.
Fk knows was all shit.

Mock - low speed stack is pathetic. Would have felt better about it if it was a 60kmh spill or at least substantial damage not just annoying scratch and cracked plastics.

No one was hurt I guess thats a bonus.

Sounds a bit like my 1st lay down, went up to Toodyay with the missus on the back about 6 months after getting it and when doing a U-Turn to park outside the Coca-Cola café I stalled it (too slow/not enough revs) and even though I put my foot down the combined weight of me, bike and missus was too much and I had to lay it down :(
Unfortunately/fortunately whichever way you look at it my foot was under the bike and I was pinned laying face down, foot under the bike :blink:
Luckily a guy and his son at the CCC came and lifted it up off my leg with only slight scratches :)

BusaSteve
23-04-2016, 05:09 PM
Surely the scratches on your leg will have healed by now!

MikeL
23-04-2016, 07:28 PM
Sounds a bit like my 1st lay down, went up to Toodyay with the missus on the back about 6 months after getting it and when doing a U-Turn to park outside the Coca-Cola café I stalled it (too slow/not enough revs) and even though I put my foot down the combined weight of me, bike and missus was too much and I had to lay it down :(
Unfortunately/fortunately whichever way you look at it my foot was under the bike and I was pinned laying face down, foot under the bike :blink:
Luckily a guy and his son at the CCC came and lifted it up off my leg with only slight scratches :)

Surely the scratches on your leg will have healed by now!

Some injuries never truly heal, the psychological trauma lives on forever....

BusaSteve
24-04-2016, 11:14 AM
I remember a few scratches on my Busa...I didnt cause them and they didnt affect it at all but I always knew they were there...

THE GODFATHER
25-04-2016, 05:27 PM
I ave done eh servo drop before. Left my fuel cap of my Kwaka Z9 on the bowser. Did the quick circle, lent over as I road past to grab it...fell of that beast....

XQZM3
05-05-2016, 02:18 PM
I have a stock bird screen if you want it. Free, you just have to pick it up :)

Supercharged1600
08-05-2016, 06:06 PM
I have a stock bird screen if you want it. Free, you just have to pick it up :)

Oh thanks mate.
Will pm you.