dugy
11-06-2006, 05:37 PM
Judds Pub! (Kalgoorlie)
Best pizza's ever! :thumbsup:
Big chunks of everything!
(Hopefully the chef is still there.)

Miss Behave
11-06-2006, 05:44 PM
You ain't tasted pizza until you've had one from Spizzico on Milligan - the feta and rocket pizza IS TO DIE FOR!!

Snowlady
11-06-2006, 06:02 PM
Judds Pub! (Kalgoorlie)
[/b]

Mmmm Judds pizza :D . Can't beat the Gandhi (and all their other choices) . . . .

The hotel in York's pizza is also worth making the trip for!

Kassper
11-06-2006, 06:11 PM
Meatlovers Pizza from a pizza shop on Canning Hwy, name evades me at the moment but you get to spin the chocolate wheel while you're waiting and if you spin the right prize you walk away with free pizza!

Bulbous
11-06-2006, 06:12 PM
meatlovers pizza from Brando's in Vic Park...... outstanding..... :thumbsup:

TheonlyNinjabitches
11-06-2006, 06:14 PM
little ceasers isnt to bad

been having pizza from chelseas pizza in nedlans stirling hwy as of late as well

wood fired pizza at scooters in stratton as well

all good

would never go back to pizzza hut dominos or eagle boys again ever there crap

Scoundrel
11-06-2006, 07:09 PM
Cacciatore pizza from the Norfolk Hotel in Freo. The best.

Rob
11-06-2006, 07:25 PM
Sounds like Barfridge better organise a Beer/Pizza night (or 2, or 3, or 4)

Lets have a shootout, and find the best in town...

Fastgirl
11-06-2006, 07:28 PM
Little Ceasars in Mundaring, best hands down for me :D

Stu
11-06-2006, 07:34 PM
Further south is Tippy's Pizza in Kelmscott. Expensive but much nicer
than the Dominos/Pizza Hut kind of fare. Quality ingredients and nice
toppings.
Stu

Mattis
11-06-2006, 07:35 PM
From one of the normal take-away joints, Double bacon cheeseburger from Domino's, has to be deep pan.

I like the chicken and avacado from Sienna's as well, but generally I just like the works (as long as it doesnt have anchovies).

-J-
11-06-2006, 08:06 PM
+ 1 tippys in kelmscott, used to get that when i was living in Roleystone

Cant beat Inglewood Pizza - very noice

As of late we've been getting it from Food Kingz in Malaga (round the corner). I know i know its not a real pizza place but it still a good feed

Also any pizza from Toppolini's in Warwick is good

felix_errinbee
11-06-2006, 08:09 PM
Prima Pasta and Pizza in Leeming have a portafino with mushroom, bacon, prawns and jalapenos.

hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm

JiggyJigs
11-06-2006, 08:13 PM
Any of the pizzas from Revive on cnr Petra st and Canning hwy Bicton.
Fave would be the Margherita with Italian Sausage/Pepperoni.
All wood fired...oh yeah. :wub:

djnitrous
11-06-2006, 08:15 PM
G's for me, Just down the road :)

Daise
11-06-2006, 08:42 PM
+ 1 tippys in kelmscott, used to get that when i was living in Roleystone
[/b]

tippy's was SHIT when i lived in the armadale shire (i lived in clifton hills, westfield, armadale, kelmscott) but i've heard they've got their act together lately.

G's is da bomb (:wub:)

If I cbf goin out it's a Chicken Monaco with chilli flakes from Dominos

Dr Evil - you gotta drag me and your dodgy mates back to the pizza joint across the road from Cheers... YUM!!!

TheonlyNinjabitches
11-06-2006, 08:43 PM
dam it want some pizza now whos up for a pizza run now

-J-
11-06-2006, 08:54 PM
tippy's was SHIT when i lived in the armadale shire (i lived in clifton hills, westfield, armadale, kelmscott) but i've heard they've got their act together lately.

[/b]

Never had a problem with them always good always hot always half price

CitizenErased
11-06-2006, 10:18 PM
Cheese FTW!

snowman95
11-06-2006, 10:49 PM
Ziggies pizza, canning hwy bicton, - The works + anchovies :)

millsy
11-06-2006, 10:53 PM
Haven't been there since I stopped working across the road a couple of years ago, but Aurora Pizza and Pasta In Mt Hawthorn were always bloody Fantastic!

Edit: and that place in Margaret River .. Goodfellas? = Good Pizza

sathid
11-06-2006, 10:57 PM
meatlovers pizza from Brando's in Vic Park...... outstanding..... :thumbsup:
[/b]

lol, used to go there all the time! surprised I've never seen you there!
my favourite kind of pizza too!

the 24 hour pizza place in vic park (other side of the peanut-about from cheers) is also pretty damn good. LOTS of meat!
oh yeah

actually bruno's pizza bar in northam is damn good if you ever go up that way for a country ride. right in the main street.

mesaboogie
12-06-2006, 10:43 AM
i starting cooking pizza's when i was about 16 part time and did it full time first 2yrs out of school while at uni, and still now fri, sat night, i'm the "bloke called in sick, what u doin..." person for a couple of places...

basically love the art of making them... it's all in the dough... has to be wood fired (with the right wood)... thinish crust... light on toppings but distintive, quality, complimentry flavours...

i'm been thinking about building one on a trailer for a bit of fun, let me know if people have any ideas... then we can have some regular PSB pizza nights...

Infusi0n
12-06-2006, 02:22 PM
Since this is the best pizza ever, and not just perth (although i love all these places)

The best pizza EVER is

Totonno's Pizzeria in Coney Island, - This is the shop that seinfeld based his soup nazi off, the (now deceased) pizza maker was a nutter who would make as much as he wanted then close up shop and go off to bet/gamble. I went there in June this year.

L+B Spumoni Gardens Brooklyn, - Famous for their "square pie" which is simply phenomenal.

Honestly i cannot say much more about these stores other than they truly are the best pizza you will ever taste.

reddog
12-06-2006, 03:36 PM
Anything from Joe's Pizza near the Highway hotel in Bunbury. Nothing like seeing the pizza being made right in front of you.

The chilli dogs are fantastic too!

Highly recommended if anyone comes south of Perth.

Taz
12-06-2006, 07:13 PM
G's for me, Just down the road :)
[/b]

g's is closer for me and i think i will ring for one now

trigg island special with anchovies

findingnewo
14-06-2006, 05:56 PM
La Bruschetta in Yokine / Tuart HIll on Wanneroo Road.
Meatlovers :thumbsup:

JiggyJigs
15-06-2006, 10:13 AM
Ziggies pizza, canning hwy bicton, - The works + anchovies :)
[/b]

haha thats my old mans fave.
I live about 300m from there. I used to work in Centre Bull next door when I was in high school...now that place made THE best hamburgers at the time. Now new ownership and with that comes lesser burger quality I'm afraid.

JaeBee
15-06-2006, 02:11 PM
A Sicilian from San Marco cnr Crimea St & Morley Dve. The yum factor is in the High - Extreme range here. http://www.bayareadesign.com/gcvt/computers/pics/drool_a.gif

-J-
30-06-2006, 10:59 PM
To settle the arguement once and for all this is the best pizza eva!!!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/149628/pizza_man

azathoth
01-07-2006, 01:35 AM
Totonno's Pizzeria in Coney Island, - This is the shop that seinfeld based his soup nazi off, the (now deceased) pizza maker was a nutter who would make as much as he wanted then close up shop and go off to bet/gamble. I went there in June this year.

L+B Spumoni Gardens Brooklyn, - Famous for their "square pie" which is simply phenomenal.

Honestly i cannot say much more about these stores other than they truly are the best pizza you will ever taste.
[/b]

New York style pizza is pretty good, but for the original and best you've gotta get a pizza in Italy.

Much simpler, the pure fresh ingredients are what make it so delicious.

I believe there was a guy in Perth who recently won the world Pizza championships in New York. Up near Mundaring Weir I think? Pretty damn good pizzas there.

aaargh1
01-07-2006, 08:53 AM
New York style pizza is pretty good, but for the original and best you've gotta get a pizza in Italy.

Much simpler, the pure fresh ingredients are what make it so delicious.

I believe there was a guy in Perth who recently won the world Pizza championships in New York. Up near Mundaring Weir I think? Pretty damn good pizzas there.
[/b]

bingo

i think dis is him (http://www.australiantraveler.com.au/index.cfm?page_id=1100)

Kermey
01-07-2006, 12:26 PM

[/b]

i agree!! 100% shit!

vscorsa
01-07-2006, 01:53 PM
Judds Pub! (Kalgoorlie)
[/b]

Judds does great pizza. The previous manager is now managing The Wembly Hotel on Cambridge st and he has put the same pizza's on the menu. They just have different names but are just as good.

Dave

Rambo
28-03-2010, 12:56 AM
Yeah digging up a ghost thread but well worth it. Empire Pizza in Osbourne Park, corner of Powis St and Frobisher in Ozzy Park, behind the Caltex servo. Truly amazing!

Rider
28-03-2010, 01:14 AM
Cafe Italia on Hay sy east Perth near Bennet st, Pizza Loundge acrass the read from Swanbourne train station

Both a wood fired

TheonlyNinjabitches
28-03-2010, 01:28 AM
to drunk to drive anywhere for pizza now

remand
28-03-2010, 03:04 AM
Yeah digging up a ghost thread but well worth it. Empire Pizza in Osbourne Park, corner of Powis St and Frobisher in Ozzy Park, behind the Caltex servo. Truly amazing!

Hopefully there more generous with their toppings than at south Perth store. Ribs r ok'ish.

Chelsea would be my fave in Perth. Pizza with attitude was the bomb back in the day. But really, my own reign supreme! Sadly my outdoor pizza oven decided to stay with the new owners. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mickey-T
28-03-2010, 05:45 PM
Garlic and evoo base, with asparagus, artichoke and caremelised onions, along with fresh parmesan and bocconcini

OR

Bocconcini, cherry tomatoes, lashings of fresh basil, drizzled with evoo and then cooked in my wood fired oven. :D

milesiles
28-03-2010, 06:04 PM
My best mate has a wood fired oven on a trailer as part of his catering company in Bunbury, I can honestly say his smoked salmon, baby spinach leaf, cherry tomato (chopped in half, seeds mushed out then chunk of mozzarella placed in). He makes his own dough, uses Nando's perrinase as a base with lots of cracked pepper. Best pizza ever, simple but sooooo tasty.

Halo_2
28-03-2010, 06:06 PM
Pepperoni, peles pizza mandurah

megs
28-03-2010, 06:33 PM
Judds Pub! (Kalgoorlie)

They now have a shop in Scarborough although I would have to fidn out what it's called.

Mickey-T
28-03-2010, 06:40 PM
He makes his own dough, uses Nando's perrinase as a base with lots of cracked pepper. Best pizza ever, simple but sooooo tasty.

I use "All About Bread" pizza and focaccia flour for my dough base and it's excellent. Must try the Nando's sauce. I normally use passata, with garlic, salt and black pepper and loads of fresh basil and oregano. It is good, but I'm always on the lookout for better.

remand
29-03-2010, 01:13 AM
prosciutto, pear and blue cheese is one of my faves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr. Venkman
29-03-2010, 07:32 AM
-10 to magic pizza on beaufort st, was oily all hell.

+5 to Chelsea pizza, been going there for years, even when the pub was still there.

75 bonus mystery points to the first person who can remember the name of it.

EDIT : The answer will be up at 0700 30/03

EDIT 2 : The answer is The Brewery Alehouse.