PDA

View Full Version : Key barrel fucked by thieves

SilentBob
24-10-2016, 04:39 PM
My bike is down by Mts Bay bike bays.
Caught the thieves trying to jack my bike.
Nailed me in the face with hammer. Hammer fucked my key barrels and the steering lock is stuck.
Waiting for cops.
Need a trailer to help me get home.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help

Sean

Triple
24-10-2016, 04:40 PM
Sorry cant help, but not good to hear mate

Stoneville
24-10-2016, 05:07 PM
oh shit, sorry to hear :( hope you get sorted and home soon

One of the main reasons I kept my bike parked in secured locked 24/7, was worth the $5 a day

SilentBob
Police shows up.
Taking my bike into evidence.
Thanks for the trailer offers, won't need it right now anymore.

Live to ride
All Sorted,
Police have turned up and they taking the bike for evidence, no need for trailer now.

AZAZL
24-10-2016, 05:17 PM
Hammer smash face is terrible.

Really hope police get them.

Skut
24-10-2016, 06:32 PM
Hope you're okay and glad your bike is sorted for the moment - it can be fixed. Other things can really hurt once the adrenaline has worn off :(

Crim
24-10-2016, 06:33 PM
I know what I'd like to do with that hammer.

Water pig
24-10-2016, 07:02 PM
Am I allowed to wish for very bad things to happen to these low life oxygen thieving pieces of shit. Or will that mean I'm a heartless bastard?

Halo_2
24-10-2016, 08:05 PM
IMO they should have high res cameras there

Am I allowed to wish for very bad things to happen to these low life oxygen thieving pieces of shit.

Do gooders on this site would have handed him the keys has its only property

Skut
24-10-2016, 08:23 PM
Do gooders on this site would have handed him the keys has its only property

Last time I caught someone bashing a screwdriver into the lock of one of my vehicles I chased him for three blocks on foot and through backyards/over fences "Hot Fuzz" style... but then, he ran away rather than coming at me with a hammer and I gassed-out before I caught him.

Keyboard tough guys on this site would have had him tho ;)

Gim
24-10-2016, 08:29 PM
Give me a shout if you need to organise a trailer from the evidence hold to your place (or mech) when they are done with it. Should be able to organise something.
Kind Regards,
Greg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

shortSteve
24-10-2016, 10:12 PM
Police shows up.
Taking my bike into evidence.
Thanks for the trailer offers, won't need it right now anymore.

Fuck Sean, shit news. Hope you're all good, need anything give us a yell bro.

sS

okitoki
25-10-2016, 09:07 AM
key barrel can be fixed... but hope you are ok after getting hammered in the face...

BusaSteve
25-10-2016, 09:55 AM
Last time I caught someone bashing a screwdriver into the lock of one of my vehicles I chased him for three blocks on foot and through backyards/over fences "Hot Fuzz" style... but then, he ran away rather than coming at me with a hammer and I gassed-out before I caught him.

You need to toughen the fuck up...running a couple of metres and you're gassed out?...I remember when we had to run two hundred miles to 't' pit an then do a forty hour day before we......

Keyboard tough guys on this site would have had him tho ;).............

SilentBob
25-10-2016, 10:18 AM
I'm ok. Doc reckons nothing broken.
Face is slightly asymmetrical from swelling but still good lookin'.
In hindsight, confronting 2 guys armed with a hammer and screwdriver was dumb even if I had a mate with me. Could have gone down a lot worse.
I have quite possibly exhausted my good luck for the week escaping with what amounts to a relatively light impact.

BikeONE
25-10-2016, 10:29 AM
https://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=184259

Roy
26-10-2016, 08:44 AM
Motherfuckers... Sorry to hear SilentBob, hope your face mends well and the bike is a relatively easy fix.

filbert
26-10-2016, 09:48 AM
Damn dude...

You know what sucks the most about things like this happening?

One day someone will ask how you got that scar and you'll tell them about the time you foiled a couple of armed bike thieves and they won't believe you...

I guess you could always link the thread...

Heal well mate 🖒glad to hear you're mostly ok

boeman
26-10-2016, 10:41 AM
still good lookin'.

Good news.

Some of us already look like we have taken a hammer to the face without the luck of being attractive.

Glad your okay and I wish whatever is deemed an appropriate penalty by the PSB mob to apply to the would-be thieves. Whether it is death or a trophy.

BusaSteve
26-10-2016, 12:01 PM
Well I know where id like to stick that screwdriver...glad you're OK SB and hats off to you for not wanting the wrath of a vengeful God to strike those scum dead.

Peaches
27-10-2016, 06:28 PM
Hope your face is healing okay now Sean. Again sucks to hear this happened & that it wasn't just stolen outright; as worth more stolen than damaged.

But onwards & upwards with your new ride