PDA

View Full Version : My New Friend Bernd From Germany

Rooster
15-06-2006, 06:54 PM
I managed to make a new friend this week.
Bernd. He lives in Stienfield, Germany between Frankfurt and Munich.
He's been to Perth, he builds the big ladder Fire Trucks.
We got to chatting and realised we were both into bikes!
Here is is pictures from his tour around Norway.
Nice Pictures Bernd!
Thanks for leeting us use them!

Go here> http://www.norwegen-tour.de.gg/
Enter Sight the click on Bilder for the Gallery.

How much fun does that look like!

I want to travel all the way there just to ride THIS road---> http://bilderx.galerie.onetwomax.de/0.69032/

So Bernd...WHERE are the Beautiful Norwegian Norsk Women! :P

:)

Bernd
15-06-2006, 07:26 PM
Hi motorbike riders

wish you nice rides and keep your mirrows upside

regards from Germany Bernd :yes:

XSorXpire
15-06-2006, 07:30 PM
Hi Bernd
Welcome to PSB.
I look forward to hearing about bike riding in Europe. I always look forward to Babe posts.
What are the car drivers like in Europe?

snowman95
15-06-2006, 08:23 PM
Hi Bernd

PSB hittin up the international flava :)

Bernd
16-06-2006, 04:28 PM
Hi Bernd
Welcome to PSB.
I look forward to hearing about bike riding in Europe. I always look forward to Babe posts.
[/b]

Hi

As you probaly know, the german population is just about 85 Million and Germany is big as south Austrailia;so I guess you can imangien how many stupid car drivers are on the road.The good thing is there are no speed limit on the most of the german highways -- Autobahn.Means you can go as fast your bike can go -- or you can hunt Porsches and other fast cars.
Then another good thing is curves we got not one singel strait road.Welcome to Germany.

What dose it mean Babe posts??

Greatings Bernd :yes:

XSorXpire
16-06-2006, 05:27 PM
Babes are pretty girls.
We love pictures of pretty girls....
We also love pics of modified bikes. I love old Kawasaki Z's Like the Z9 and the Z1000. I have seen a few hotted up Bikes from Germany while searching the net.
How extensively have you travelled Europe?
What are the best countries for bike riding?

Cheers
XS

Bernd
16-06-2006, 09:11 PM
Babes are pretty girls.
We love pictures of pretty girls....
We also love pics of modified bikes. I love old Kawasaki Z's Like the Z9 and the Z1000. I have seen a few hotted up Bikes from Germany while searching the net.
How extensively have you travelled Europe?
What are the best countries for bike riding?

Cheers
XS
[/b]
HI
Don´t know have you got the first answer of my mail?? I was trvaling very mutch the last 20 years. I have seen just about 68 countrys in Europe und the rest of the world.
The best aeria for bike riding are the alps. I would say Germany,Switzerland and Austria are very good countrys,because you can find high mountains covered with snow deep green vallys, lakes nice and willing girls next to goooooood beer.

check out the pic. from a motorbik show in our town.You can see a MV-Augusta 198 hp and 162 pone on the exhaust --- no modification nessesary.
Hope you like it.

ps. whats your name??

XSorXpire
17-06-2006, 02:08 AM
HI
I was trvaling very mutch the last 20 years. I have seen just about 68 countrys in Europe und the rest of the world.

ps. whats your name??
[/b]
Mmmm Good Beer, willing giiiirrrlllss.
I am on dial up, so the pics take a while.

I call myself
XSorXpire
Excess or expire
My name is Neil.

Hope you dont mind the questions, i have not been to Europe yet. I love hearing people's opinions and stories of their adventures. Especially those from another culture.

Having travelled for so long you would have seen a lot of change through out Europe, not to mention Germany.
What would be the highlight of your travels?

Most people would think the biggest change in Germany would have been the wall coming down. How did the culture change with this and what were the benefits and downfalls?

Cheers
XS

PolishDude
17-06-2006, 10:38 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, i miss europe so much :P

Bernd
28-06-2006, 12:48 AM
Mmmm Good Beer, willing giiiirrrlllss.
I am on dial up, so the pics take a while.

I call myself
XSorXpire
Excess or expire
My name is Neil.

Hope you dont mind the questions, i have not been to Europe yet. I love hearing people's opinions and stories of their adventures. Especially those from another culture.

Having travelled for so long you would have seen a lot of change through out Europe, not to mention Germany.
What would be the highlight of your travels?

Most people would think the biggest change in Germany would have been the wall coming down. How did the culture change with this and what were the benefits and downfalls?
Cheers
XS
[/b]
Hi Neil
It took a wile for the next answer but I was verry bussy at the moment. We expect customers from Austrailia.So I had prepare somthing.They gone inspect her firetruck witch was here for overhaul.We sold the truck ten jears ago and now the truck came back.
Yes things has canged a lot since the wall came down.Not only good things . . . . hapend, so we all have to pay extra tax to rebuild the east part of Germany. You probably know that the Russians goverment keapt everything down,and as they left nothing was good.A lot of people from east start to com over to west Germany and they have been verry surpriced whats going on over here. I just remember a guy was standing in a supermarket with tears in his eyes and sayed " this must be paradis becourse they got all kind of fruits.
Just simple things like bannas was verry I would rather say imposiple to get.

To travel the world ,was the best thing to do.I am 47 years old and I am riding bike since I am 18 and one of the most beautyfull country I ever travellet is Norwegen. I was there more than 10 times but you disover everytime new things and different parts of Norway.
The Grand Cannyon in the US. is also a verry nice place and a another country you can spend prob. livetime to see all he intresting things there.To tell all the adventure would take weeks.

If you got some more questions , dont worry just ask.And if you or your maids are planing to come to Europe just let me know -- I hope I can get you a hand.

Bernd

Kassper
28-06-2006, 04:07 AM
I'll be ya maid XS :P ;) If you take me to Europe haha

Hi Bernd! :)

Bernd
28-06-2006, 11:50 PM
[/b]
Hi Kassper

Nice pic. could ya send some more -- maybe from the frontside???
check out the pic. from my little town were I m living

regards from Germany Bernd B)

xphread
29-06-2006, 06:37 PM
Must agree with Austria, Switzerland, Southern Germany (and dont forget Liechtenstein! :lol: ) for nice bike riding (or even just driving). Fantastic scenery, curves and mountains galore.

Plus the auto bahns.... *sigh*. Sitting on 240 from Frankfurt to Berlin and having awesome cars blow past you like you are idling! :woot:

Best I've managed in the last 6 months is Scooter-ing round the greek Isles. (I didnt realise how easily you can peg scrape those things! :whistling: - Luckily the rental guys didnt check for missing metal from the underside!)

Having been missing the chance to get on the bike... or even in a car! ....not long now.

Co-incidentally, I'm off to Norway tomorrow. (any tips of where to go and what to see Bernd? ... 2 weeks fly-in, fly-out of Oslow.)

Catcha later peeps.
Tim

XSorXpire
29-06-2006, 09:26 PM
Hi Neil
It took a wile for the next answer but I was verry bussy at the moment. We expect customers from Austrailia.So I had prepare somthing.They gone inspect her firetruck witch was here for overhaul.We sold the truck ten jears ago and now the truck came back.
Yes things has canged a lot since the wall came down.Not only good things . . . . hapend, so we all have to pay extra tax to rebuild the east part of Germany. You probably know that the Russians goverment keapt everything down,and as they left nothing was good.A lot of people from east start to com over to west Germany and they have been verry surpriced whats going on over here. I just remember a guy was standing in a supermarket with tears in his eyes and sayed " this must be paradis becourse they got all kind of fruits.
Just simple things like bannas was verry I would rather say imposiple to get.

To travel the world ,was the best thing to do.I am 47 years old and I am riding bike since I am 18 and one of the most beautyfull country I ever travellet is Norwegen. I was there more than 10 times but you disover everytime new things and different parts of Norway.
The Grand Cannyon in the US. is also a verry nice place and a another country you can spend prob. livetime to see all he intresting things there.To tell all the adventure would take weeks.

If you got some more questions , dont worry just ask.And if you or your maids are planing to come to Europe just let me know -- I hope I can get you a hand.

Bernd
[/b]
Hey Bernd.
It is nice to get a different perspective on what happens in the world.

*****What starts with an "F" and ends with "UCK" that every boy wants.... (See end)

Every male child dreams to be a fireman at some stage in his childhood. What do you do with Firetrucks?

Here in Perth there is a north side of the river and a south side of the river. Strange as it is, given the size of perth, the two are very different.
What are the differences in the attitudes of the east and west German?
I can only imagine what it would have been like to spend your life oppressed by the Russian government to be then freed.
How has this affected the youth? Do they now rebel without the constraints of communism or are they harder workers then the west German youth? Are there violent clashes? Culture clashes?

We get alot of American tourists over here. They are loud, obnoxious and arrogant. I think they should stay at home.
When you were traveling America what were the people like to you? (Being German).
What did you think of their culture and lifestyle?

Cheers
Neil

By the way if you are planning to come to Perth you should let us know. It is possible through the forum we may be able to make any arrangements for accommodation and bike you require.

*****Its a FIRETRUCK

[/b]
I think you would make a great hand maiden...

Fastgirl
29-06-2006, 09:54 PM
Hallo bernd, der groß ist, Sie hier auf unserer Website zu haben. ich habe verbracht eine kleine Zeit in Deutschland, in Str. Ingbert, auch ist zu Saarbruken gewesen. Gereist hauptsächlich in der Landschaft, damit schön. Schauen Sie vorwärts zu Ihren zukünftigen Posten an.

Ich habe nur Ihre Website angeschaut, und ich muss sagen, dass die Bilder brillant sind. Sie machen eines der Dinge die ich immer wollte machen, und ich weiß eines Tages, dass ich werde. Behalten Sie die Bilder, von Ihren Reisen zu kommen.

I hope the translation works!!! :D

Fastgir1 :D

Kassper
30-06-2006, 12:41 AM
:lol: There's a few direct translation errors in there but you can pretty much understand what you're saying.

Fastgirl
30-06-2006, 07:31 AM
:( oh no... I hope I havent propositioned you, or made a rude comment?!!! :blink:

Foofie Foofie
30-06-2006, 10:22 AM
[/b]

Educated. Aggressive but intelligently so. Have a mission... point a to point b.

Here we are uneducated, we cant even merge. We are aggressive but horribly un-intelligent at the same time, we are one of the leaders in road rage. We never have a mission, we go form "here to here" , and while you do that , you SMS , do makeup, play air guitar ..... and so on.

Whats scary is parts of Europe can have the same statistics in fatalaties in a year, or major accidents, yet be 20x larger than we are in population .... and thats scary.

Bernt, We go to the Nurburgring every 2 years .... next trip 07, so im sure we could sit back somewhere and down a few beers !

PS : Dont mind Fastgirl1 , she has issues, and "see's" people. Nuff said. ;)

Fastgirl
30-06-2006, 11:04 AM
PS : Dont mind Fastgirl1 , she has issues, and "see's" people. Nuff said. ;)
[/b]

Once again...its Fastgir1 you illiterate idiot.....and when I ''see''you next, I'm going to lay some pain on your hairy butt...oops hang on...I heard you like that!!ew!! :blink: :lol:

Sorry Bernd...I have to keep him in line. :D

Bernd
06-07-2006, 12:28 AM
B)

:( oh no... I hope I havent propositioned you, or made a rude comment?!!! :blink:
[/b]
Hi guys

time to get back to my Australien frinds.I did a little trip to France witch is just around the corner from where I live.
We just visting the famos Bitch camp. Just check out the pic.

Btw. we lost the soccer game against the Italiens .....bloody guys I losst 20 Euro becouse I bet with a Italien in our companie.

take care see ya Bernd B)

sathid
06-07-2006, 04:10 PM
sweet! who owns the streetfighter?!

Bernd
09-07-2006, 06:13 PM
Hallo bernd, der groß ist, Sie hier auf unserer Website zu haben. ich habe verbracht eine kleine Zeit in Deutschland, in Str. Ingbert, auch ist zu Saarbruken gewesen. Gereist hauptsächlich in der Landschaft, damit schön. Schauen Sie vorwärts zu Ihren zukünftigen Posten an.

Ich habe nur Ihre Website angeschaut, und ich muss sagen, dass die Bilder brillant sind. Sie machen eines der Dinge die ich immer wollte machen, und ich weiß eines Tages, dass ich werde. Behalten Sie die Bilder, von Ihren Reisen zu kommen.

I hope the translation works!!! :D

Fastgir1 :D
[/b]

Hi,
let me try to translate what you have send.

Hello Bernd,who big is,your here on our website.I styed a little time in Germany in ST.Ingbert,in Saarbrücken i have been too.Travelt mainly the countryside witch was nice.you looking foreward to get your post.I check out your website and i must say you got brlliant pic. you did things i wished to do but some day i will do.keep the pic. from your travelling .

I guess its not bad at all.Its realy nice to cummunicate with you guys from down under. Btw. I love your national song from "men at work"

Looking forward to hear from you

regard from Germany Bernd

Fastgirl
09-07-2006, 06:17 PM
oh thank god!!!! :lol: I didnt proposition you then!!!*whew* :lol: ;) :D

Bernd
11-07-2006, 02:05 AM
[/b]
Hi Don´t worry

you haven´t say somthing wrong.

regards Bernd[size=1] B) [indent]

Stephan
25-08-2006, 09:47 PM
oh thank god!!!! :lol: I didnt proposition you then!!!*whew* :lol: ;) :D
[/b]
Sorry to burst your bubble Fastgirl....you said he`s big and you like to travel the countryside with him to celebrate the fruit of your love....

Nah, only kidding....lol...you didn`t say anything bad.... :D ....
S.

cruelcheffy
27-08-2006, 01:47 AM
Some interesting stories here :D , I have not seen any replies in German in here before.

Oh yes, hi Bernd and a warm welcome to the forum.
I do envy you for the roads, hell I miss them a lot but I would not trade them back for the weather we have here...........ok, maybe some times :lol:
I am heading back to the fatherland for a holiday in January, first time in 14 Years. Unfortunately it will be too cold to go for a ride :down:

Bernd
19-11-2006, 06:43 PM
:D :D Hi ,and a warm welcome back to Germany(in January) or whats the country you call your fatherland.At the moment we got still nice and warm weather witch is unusal for November but so I can still drive my bike. If your home is close to my one just let me know -- and if you could get me a t-shirt from your club I would be verry happy.
best regards. Bernd B)

cruelcheffy
19-11-2006, 11:06 PM
Hi Bernd

I will be in Ruesselsheim from January 7 to 21 and then in Geretsried (south of munich) until February 3.
I know that there is a big Bike expo in Friedrichshaven sometime at the end of January where I will meet up with some guys from the Z bike .de form.

Cheers

CC

Rooster
20-11-2006, 12:27 AM
One PSB Tshirt coming up. And a PSB Badge. Rock on.

Bernd
02-12-2006, 05:36 PM
One PSB Tshirt coming up. And a PSB Badge. Rock on.
[/b]
Hi Rooster,
thanx for the t-shirt .... I will try to get you a nice one from here. Whats your size;if you need something else from Germany just let me know.
regards from Germany to you and the rest of PSB
ps.find a pic.from my last trip to the alps [attachmentid=3662]

Fastgirl
02-12-2006, 05:56 PM
*waves*

Hi Bernd!!

Great pic there...looks so beautiful!! :D

TurboR1
02-12-2006, 07:02 PM
[/b]

It is... I'll be there soon!

Bernd
03-12-2006, 03:42 AM
B)

*waves*

Hi Bernd!!

[/b]
Hi fastgir ?! WHATS YOUR REAL NAME???
here are some more pic´s I was flying up to a hight to 2832m so I could see over the basis.(clouds) B)

Anna
03-12-2006, 06:21 AM
Hi Bernd!
I Bernd Im from Germany (Turbo is a german, but he never speaks...)
Ive been travelling around Australia for 2 years. So when you wanna know
where to go to look at things I can help you...

Do you have other friends in germany youre going with on bike tours?

I learnt how to ride bikes in Australia, but the car drivers are just idiots
here. They consider a bike as one single blind spot...
Well, I its not much more different in germany, but somehow I think its
safer there, so much more difficult to get a licence there. Costs about $1600 :down: