PDA

View Full Version : GOT2FLY

EMVY
22-06-2006, 04:33 PM
Driving at about 6.00pm on the Mitchell in peak traffic. Was flowing at 60km/h ish... VERY DARK. Very hard to judge what is a bike coming and what is just a headlight on a car behind you

Lane splitting at least twice that speed

To cut a long story short

YOUR'E A COMPLETE FUCK-HEAD WAITING TO BE ANOTHER STATISTIC!!

End rant...

Ferris
22-06-2006, 06:09 PM
Chill pill dude. Some people just don't feel like being as much of a woose as you do. ;)

-J-
22-06-2006, 06:13 PM
Chill pill dude. Some people just don't feel like being as much of a woose as you do. ;)
[/b]

and some people worship their lifes and others more than you do :P

dugy
22-06-2006, 06:19 PM
*pulls up a seat*

http://hp2010.nhlbihin.net/portion/images/popcorn.jpg

Pete
22-06-2006, 06:22 PM
*pulls up a seat*

http://hp2010.nhlbihin.net/portion/images/popcorn.jpg
[/b]

I love this place :geek:

MYZFR1_Cliff
22-06-2006, 06:30 PM
I love this place :geek:
[/b]
Could be another multiple page post

big_harold
22-06-2006, 06:31 PM
[/b]

didn't we just do this last week ? :blink:

And Ferris, Perth Extreme is dead dude, you're bout 5 years too late - get over it.

-J-
22-06-2006, 06:38 PM
It Starts

(plays lion king theme music)

Maxo
22-06-2006, 06:42 PM
YOUR'E A COMPLETE FUCK-HEAD WAITING TO BE ANOTHER STATISTIC[/b]

ME TOO!!!

omg i want to meet this person :wub:

jason
22-06-2006, 06:43 PM
http://www.notwow.net/images/internet.jpg

Ferris
22-06-2006, 06:43 PM
What are you implying? That I need moral support from others? No, I just like ridiculing whingers.

"Boohoo, sob sob, someone sped/lanesplit/killed a puppy/double parked boohoo sob sob" = Ghey.

So Harold, cry me a river, princess. ;)

xavo
22-06-2006, 06:45 PM
tosser
if someone wants to risk their life IT'S THEIR CHOICE ffs who are you to go telling people what they can and cant do. if i want to ride like a cock then that is the decision that i make and i'm not holding a gun to your head and tellin you to do the same

EMVY
22-06-2006, 06:45 PM
There is a section here called "In Memorium"

It is a shame that people die due to negligent riding let alone having it happen to enough people to warrant having an entire thread dedicated to it. :angry:

Note: Not saying that everyone there is because of negligence mind you...

Maxo
22-06-2006, 06:48 PM
funny i dont remember anyone posting in an r.i.p thread or in memoriam " what a dickhead for dieing"

Note: Not saying that everyone there is because of negligence mind you...[/b]

find one person. i dare you.

EMVY
22-06-2006, 06:52 PM
tosser
if someone wants to risk their life IT'S THEIR CHOICE ffs who are you to go telling people what they can and cant do. if i want to ride like a cock then that is the decision that i make and i'm not holding a gun to your head and tellin you to do the same
[/b]
Yes it is a personal choice, but if your'e as bigger narrow minded idiot as you seem to be, then you ovviously have no consideration to the person (or people ) that you could get killed/injured along with yourself.

Me personally, would be devastated if I took someone out even by no fault of my own.

I'm not saying don't have fun or ride like a good law abiding citizen everywhere, but time and place...

End rant part 2...

TurboR1
22-06-2006, 06:57 PM
I'd like 1 medium popcorn, a large coke, and a rum and raisin choc top.

Opening credits have finished time for the main event.

You're all a reckless cuntch of bunts on deathcycles that will get shot like catapults out of canons.

Buy a Volvo, recycle, hug a leper and get a puppy.

Ferris
22-06-2006, 07:00 PM
I probably ride like the person you labelled the "narrow minded idiot" and I'm still here. There is no guarantee that you'll outlast me with your riding style vs. mine. At least I choose how I ride. So keep your moral high-ground bullshit to yourself. I don't bitch about how you always slow me down by doing the speed limit...

xavo
22-06-2006, 07:00 PM
oh its on like donkey kong now biiatch
its karma dude yes there is a time and a place but i said that it was MY decision when and where i'll ride like a narrow minded idiot - if i fuck up and kill someone because i'm riding like a dick then i guess that it was MY choice and i decided that when I got on the bike
ME ME ME
and i hope that is not actually the dudes number plate that you posted up as the title cause if it were and i was him i'd be pissed

Maxo
22-06-2006, 07:07 PM
Me personally, would be devastated if I took someone out even by no fault of my own.[/b]
thankyou captain obvious.

this post was necessary.

-J-
22-06-2006, 07:12 PM
Saucer of milk for table 9 please

(You see this my son one day it will be all yours..............
The circle of life)

Seriously, I understand that some like to ride with superman complexes
all the time, and some only when they "think its safe".

You are not the only person on the road think of others around you Superman,
Yes you may kill someone yes due to Your own fault, but think ofnthe other innocent
people you will be effecting ie: family parents CHildren etc

(Oh I jsut cant wait to be free.......)

xavo
22-06-2006, 07:19 PM
waaahhh -waaahh
wont somebody please think of the childern

big_harold
22-06-2006, 07:20 PM
I probably ride like the person you labelled the "narrow minded idiot" and I'm still here. There is no guarantee that you'll outlast me with your riding style vs. mine. At least I choose how I ride. So keep your moral high-ground bullshit to yourself. I don't bitch about how you always slow me down by doing the speed limit...
[/b]

Just another try hard wannabe.
Where's my mail, princess ?

Edited to put smiley face in :
;)

EMVY
22-06-2006, 07:34 PM
Ok... pill taken.

The original intent of my concern has officially been lost in politics.

I nearly knocked this dude off his bike...didn't leave a good feeling in the stomach.

Don't think he even noticed.

But I can say I've now been one of those drivers who "didn't see him"

My apologies if I have the moral high ground sound...but it's valid

Maxo
22-06-2006, 07:44 PM
as a rider that lanesplits at the posted freeway limit of 100 when traffic is doing 60 (commuting on a daily basis), i am certain that the rider did see you and anticipated that you would make a mistake and left room for error.

Post edited for whingers.

EMVY
22-06-2006, 07:51 PM
as a rider that lanesplits at the posted freeway limit of 100 when traffic is doing 60 (commuting on a daily basis), i am certain that the rider did see you and anticipated that you would make a mistake and left room for error.[/b]

At 100km/h... I wouldn't have a problem. This guy (or girl) went past like I was standing still

And I can't comment for anyone else, but I've been riding for about 12 years

-J-
22-06-2006, 07:56 PM
4 odd yrs on road about 18 yrs off/on road

BettyBoo
22-06-2006, 08:11 PM
oh its on like donkey kong now biiatch
its karma dude yes there is a time and a place but i said that it was MY decision when and where i'll ride like a narrow minded idiot - if i fuck up and kill someone because i'm riding like a dick then i guess that it was MY choice and i decided that when I got on the bike
ME ME ME
and i hope that is not actually the dudes number plate that you posted up as the title cause if it were and i was him i'd be pissed
[/b]

Then it'a a pretty dense choice to be making, considering there are types out there who, if their son or daughter fails victim to your arrogance, will hunt you down and peel the skin from your bones piece by piece to communicate their fury and anguish. Don't laugh, you're more arrogant than you know if you do.

Maxo
22-06-2006, 08:25 PM
http://www.westburyonline.com/ProductImages/bergen2/38137003747.jpg

lee
22-06-2006, 09:07 PM
I agree with xavo and ferris. Fuck off if you think you can tell me how to ride.

When I smash into a school bus full of orphans and it explodes we'll talk about how much of an ass I was being, until then, keep your elitest shit to yourself

(Original poster, this was in no way a stab at you, i'm addressing it to anyone who thinks they can tell me how to ride)

Crimmo
22-06-2006, 10:45 PM
I agree with xavo and ferris. Fuck off if you think you can tell me how to ride.

When I smash into a school bus full of orphans and it explodes we'll talk about how much of an ass I was being, until then, keep your elitest shit to yourself
[/b]

this makes a lot of sense to me in a way, seing that if you crash a bike chances are all ur gonna do is kill yourself. if u were lanesplitting with a semi then society would have stronger grounds on which to tell you to take it easy. if ya get me B)
that and its extremely hard to say whats safe and what isnt, so many factors play a part.

XSorXpire
22-06-2006, 10:58 PM
If i were a wild child this is what i would say.

(Original poster, this was in no way a stab at you, i'm addressing it to anyone who thinks they can tell me how to ride)
[/b]
But (unforunately) i am not.

I will always ride how i want when i want as i have always done. My gripe would be when someone on a motorcycle forum gives a description of me, my bike or my rego and flames me publicly. I would consider this type of behaviour unaustralian and pandering to the dobbing culture that our government and police force want.
I am always curious when i read these types of posts who has never broken the law or whized past someones window and given them a scare. Or broken the law in some way relevant to their rant.
I wonder why there is so much bitching about other bike riders and who you would bitch to if there were no forum. If it's your mates, would they really give a shit?

But i do understand that it gives people a bit of a chance to create a little drama for themselves and anyone else who is looking for a short term drama fix.

It is wonderful to see such passion.
It is wonderful to see people react without thought.

Carry on.

xavo
23-06-2006, 07:15 AM
lol
peel the skin off my bones
I love it are they going to hang me upside down and then take my skull as a trophy too
dont get me wrong i wont ride like a moron if i could take out someone that is not a party to shananigans (but if they are they know the risk too bad)
but it is because i (hope) that i have the common sense to take my stoopid shit elsewhere

Hewie
23-06-2006, 08:00 AM
My undies are leopard print.

dugy
23-06-2006, 08:17 AM
[/b]
Available from Heathen Industries in 2 styles, crotchless, and edible (leapord flavoured).

mstriumph
23-06-2006, 08:35 AM
.................................................. ...But i do understand that it gives people a bit of a chance to create a little drama for themselves and anyone else who is looking for a short term drama fix.

It is wonderful to see such passion.
It is wonderful to see people react without thought.

Carry on.
[/b]

Would you like some popcorn ? *proffers container* http://www.schmaili.com/smileys/-74.gif

lee
23-06-2006, 08:40 AM
this makes a lot of sense to me in a way, seing that if you crash a bike chances are all ur gonna do is kill yourself. if u were lanesplitting with a semi then society would have stronger grounds on which to tell you to take it easy. if ya get me B)
that and its extremely hard to say whats safe and what isnt, so many factors play a part.
[/b]

microsoft werd

snowman95
23-06-2006, 10:45 AM
[/b]

Are you a bored housewife from Crawley?

if so a/s/l?

bladebabe
23-06-2006, 11:00 AM
Here we go, Here we go, here we go ............

Hmmmm I wonder if they would have blamed you for "not seeing them" if you had have hit them...
or..
would they have admitted they were being a DICKHEAD (if still breathing that is)???

And we wonder why "motorcyclists" get a bad rap...

No-one is telling others how to ride - just TRY to consider others when you are out there. I know it may be hard for some as they do have brains the size of a shriveled up pea!!!!!

I don't agree with puttin up peoples rego's etc.. that is a no-no :no:

Rhino
23-06-2006, 11:19 AM
Since I'm a sucker for bandwagons...

All I say to those of you who support this kind of behaviour, and adopt the don't fucking tell people how to ride attitude...

Next time someone dies, keep the fuck out of the RIP thread with your condolences.

Who needs to hear what you think? Fucking hypocrites.

If you cared that much for them, you wouldn't be condoning their actions and berating those that question them, before they hit something solid.

But each to their own

XSorXpire
23-06-2006, 11:31 AM
Would you like some popcorn ? *proffers container* http://www.schmaili.com/smileys/-74.gif
[/b]
Thank you, i love popcorn.

Can i get you a drink?

Churchy
23-06-2006, 11:39 AM
What are you implying? That I need moral support from others? No, I just like ridiculing whingers.

"Boohoo, sob sob, someone sped/lanesplit/killed a puppy/double parked boohoo sob sob" = Ghey.

So Harold, cry me a river, princess. ;)
[/b]

now that is gold..... :lol:

XSorXpire
23-06-2006, 11:50 AM
Since I'm a sucker for bandwagons...

All I say to those of you who support this kind of behaviour, and adopt the don't fucking tell people how to ride attitude...

Next time someone dies, keep the fuck out of the RIP thread with your condolences.

Who needs to hear what you think? Fucking hypocrites.

If you cared that much for them, you wouldn't be condoning their actions and berating those that question them, before they hit something solid.

But each to their own
[/b]
*Throws popcorn at Rhinos head*
SHADDUP

Could you please inform me why i cannot express remorse for someones death?
Would you please explain what right you have to tell me where not to go and what not to do?

I can hear the band...
They are playing "I'm a loser baby, so why dont you kill me".

May i ask if you rhino travel everywhere at the speed limit? The whole country has laws about how fast you should go. They spend millions of our tax's telling us. Do you listen? Will you do as they say? Do you post RIP for anyone that has died who speeds? Does this make you a hippocrit?
Am i helping feed your need for drama?

*THROWS HAND FULL OF POPCORN*

sathid
23-06-2006, 11:58 AM
A quick google for "goth" comes up with these from urban dictionary. For some reason, some of the comments here remind me of these.

51. goth 2 up, 1 down

Person who tries to act individual by dressing the same as all the other goths, wearing that pathetic white face paint like the millions of other goths and listning to music that nobody actually likes (people just pretend to like that crapola). Fake depression is a favourite among these creatures who strive to be 'dark' when really they're a stupid teen who will realise their stupidity in a few years and look back and laugh at how pathetic they were. They like to think they know all kinds of magic and wicca etc. but in reality, they have absolutely no idea.

pay attention to me, i'm so very individual-i'm a goth

[/b]

43. Goth 7 up, 3 down

i just have to say this- most of the labels and definitions used here by "goths" defending their lifestyles and feelings are ludacris. how can you claim to be so enlightened about life and other people's ideas when you yourselevs are labeling everyone who isn't a "goth" a "jock" or "nerd" or whatever else. just because someone doesn't dress in a "non-conformist" doesn't mean that they aren't enlightened or intelligent or self-actualized. it may just mean that they find those clothes comfortable, or like the way they look. you all claim to be so enlightened and individual, but you seem very quick to attack and condemn everyone who doesn't rebel in a shallow way (clothes, hair etc.). before you attack the rest of the world for putting labels on you, look at the labels you place on them.

that "goth" just called me a "jock." hmmmmmm

[/b]

-J-
23-06-2006, 12:06 PM
And we wonder why "motorcyclists" get a bad rap...

No-one is telling others how to ride - just TRY to consider others when you are out there. I know it may be hard for some as they do have brains the size of a shriveled up pea!!!!!

I don't agree with puttin up peoples rego's etc.. that is a no-no :no:
[/b]

Agreed

I think that was the original point of the post, yes they were having a winge, it is there right, however there appears to be people who cant understand. We do not tell you how to ride we ask you to consider others when making decisions on how you choose to ride.

All I ask is that if you want to ride at Mach 59 then do it, just be aware of your soroundings, even the biggest, fasterest bike rider would be aware that "opening up" in peak hour traffic isn't nesecarrilly a good idea..... But hey its your choice

NOw give me that popcorn

big_harold
23-06-2006, 12:20 PM
now that is gold..... :lol:
[/b]

Screw you biker bitches - I'm gonna get my baseball bat and feather duster. :ph34r:
As soon as I move the volvo to get my bike out....
:D

Hewie
23-06-2006, 12:21 PM
Available from Heathen Industries in 2 styles, crotchless, and edible (leapord flavoured).
[/b]

We're currently working on tuna print undies ... the problem is no one like the flavour of the edible ones.

No matter what you do, you cant get that nasty taste out of your mouth.....

XSorXpire
23-06-2006, 12:32 PM
[/b]
You may have leopard print undies but I have a tiger in my pants...

sathid
23-06-2006, 12:34 PM
so with tuna print you supply your own scent?
:lol:

kind of reminds me of the billboard they had on the corner of orrong and kewdale rd's. big yellow pair of boxer shorts, with the "smilie face" eyes and mouth. like this: :)

then underneath the slogan "nose not included"

:lol:

aaargh1
23-06-2006, 12:54 PM
I will always ride how i want when i want as i have always done. My gripe would be when someone on a motorcycle forum gives a description of me, my bike or my rego and flames me publicly. I would consider this type of behaviour unaustralian and pandering to the dobbing culture that our government and police force want.

Carry on.
[/b]

totally agree :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

http://www.tokyo-med.ac.jp/genet/picts/trdwnf.jpg

dolph
23-06-2006, 01:06 PM
mmmmmm leopard print.....

http://img319.exs.cx/img319/2637/11211503080996jm.jpg

Foofie Foofie
23-06-2006, 01:14 PM
And Ferris, Perth Extreme is dead dude, you're bout 5 years too late - get over it.
[/b]

It is ??? :unsure:

On a sidenote guys, this whole keyboard warrior shit is sperading everytime someone has a opinion and IMHO its not good.

Some of you guys need to leave that in the shower ..... or in your car , or anywhere else you have no-one else to beat you down if you spoke to them like that face to face. Do some of you guys hurl that face to face at rides too when a opinion is stated ? No. So why feel like it needs to be done here ?

sathid
23-06-2006, 01:25 PM
definately agree there saf. whilst I've been party to it myself a few times, it is getting to a point where it's easier just to ignore a thread because it's going to become another cowpat throwing contest....

BettyBoo
23-06-2006, 01:53 PM
Agreed

I think that was the original point of the post, yes they were having a winge, it is there right, however there appears to be people who cant understand. We do not tell you how to ride we ask you to consider others when making decisions on how you choose to ride.

All I ask is that if you want to ride at Mach 59 then do it, just be aware of your soroundings, even the biggest, fasterest bike rider would be aware that "opening up" in peak hour traffic isn't nesecarrilly a good idea..... But hey its your choice
NOw give me that popcorn
[/b]

Amen.

xavo
23-06-2006, 01:59 PM
word ^^
(insert hood hand sign in here)

ButtNekid
23-06-2006, 02:06 PM
ME ME ME
[/b]

[/b]

Yes no one should tell anyone else how to ride, I agreed with your comments until you expressed the above and then the following is my view:

You two are absolute fuckwits for writing this shit. You jump on a bike and kill yourself, well thats too bad, I feel for your families.

You get on your bikes and kill other people, then it is no longer just your choice or about YOU YOU YOU, you have made a choice on behalf of the people you kill and thats just not on.

Attitudes like yours really illustrate how stupid and closed minded some people are, let me tell you BOTH this, if your stupid antics or choices ever caused me or my family problems, you will soon realise exactly how bad a choice you idiots made when my size 12 is stompin on your fuckin empty heads.

Grow up, grab some commonsense and stop trying to be keyboard warriers, if you wanna take issue with my post, ill be at scarb's tonight, then we will see exactly how much it is on like donkey kong!

-J-
23-06-2006, 02:15 PM
Finally ^^^^^^

Now maybe everyone can move on and talk about something more important like...

ME

Munky_Buns
23-06-2006, 02:19 PM
Is there any popcorn left, XS? Or am I too late?

thro
23-06-2006, 02:45 PM
funny i dont remember anyone posting in an r.i.p thread or in memoriam " what a dickhead for dieing"
find one person. i dare you.
[/b]

So, by extension, you're saying that every single one of them, including the ones with no other vehicle involved, were somebody else's fault?

Saying "what a dickhead" in a memoriam thread is just not what you do - it does not however mean that perhaps the individual involved was not perhaps riding outside of their ability (or perhaps, well beyond what could be considered even remotely responsibly) - and that caused the accident.

edit:
I'm not saying anyone who gives it a bit is a cock - just that dangerous riding often causes accidents.

as a rider that lanesplits at the posted freeway limit of 100 when traffic is doing 60 (commuting on a daily basis), i am certain that the rider did see you and anticipated that you would make a mistake and left room for error.[/b]
And if he didn't and an accident happened, who's fault would it be? The "cage driver" right? :rolleyes:

xavo
23-06-2006, 02:49 PM
chill win-stan
if i could be at scarbs tonight i would be but if i showed up you would say "your a cock" then i would say "so are you" your not a bad dude i have met you b4 and trust me i wont back down from what i have said (mr surf-life saver or whatever) :D i am quiet well aware of the fact that you are not a keyboard warrior and you will also stand by what you have said who are you to go threatening anyone? of course if due to my narrow mindedness i kill anyone i would expect vengence
but what i said still stands, yes i could have put it in a better context that did not involve me or anyone else taking the lives of a bus full of orphans, of course i have no intent to go out and put anyones life but my own at risk but the point was that no-one should say- call anyone a fuckwit for how they want to ride if you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all...
ah fuck it i'm going to go and hug a puppy or read to some orphans
wasnt directly havving a go at u iwannamv but you seemed to be able to see it from others POV
hope that i haven't put you of comming for a spin with me one day i'm really not that much of a wanker
really I'm not ( well on just a little)

EMVY
23-06-2006, 02:52 PM
OK people...

This is starting to get way too heated. I don't want this to get nasty or personal. I was stating an opinion on something that happened to me that I was quite upset about.

Please everybody stop.

I don't like where this is starting to go.

I apologise to everyone for even starting this.

xavo
23-06-2006, 02:55 PM
dude not your fault just us others that will flame others because well feel tough because we can hide behind our computers
dont back down or the wolves will see it as a sign of weakness

TheonlyNinjabitches
23-06-2006, 02:58 PM
Perth Extreme is dead dude, you're bout 5 years too late - get over it.
[/b]

cant kill something that good thats what ppl want you to think

OK people...

This is starting to get way too heated. I don't want this to get nasty or personal. I was stating an opinion on something that happened to me that I was quite upset about.

Please everybody stop.

I don't like where this is starting to go.

I apologise to everyone for even starting this.
[/b]

another person that brings up a subject with a cry and doesnt wanna back it up

you aint even got a bike so it says

Rhino
23-06-2006, 03:00 PM
My my XS. Aren't you two different people on and off the forum...

*Throws popcorn at Rhinos head*
SHADDUP[/b]

Could you please inform me why i cannot express remorse for someones death?
Would you please explain what right you have to tell me where not to go and what not to do?[/b]

My comments aren't aimed at the person riding, they're aimed at the people commenting. I'm not telling anyone where not to go and what not to do. I'm OBSERVING the hypocracy, that someone can say in one thread "Let them ride the way they want" and then in the RIP thread finish their post with "ride safe... keep it upright people".

It is purely my opinion that "ride safe and keep it upright" doesn't mesh with the kind or riding that becomes the motivation of these sorts of topics.

May i ask if you rhino travel everywhere at the speed limit?
No I don't. Do I ride in a manner that would get me clown shoes or become the subject of a forum? No.

The whole country has laws about how fast you should go. They spend millions of our tax's telling us. Do you listen?
No, and I will gladly pay the fine where I believe riding 10 or 15kms faster than the limit will keep me safer (ie, not amongst traffic or being passed by it).

Will you do as they say? Do you post RIP for anyone that has died who speeds?
Never have

Does this make you a hippocrit?
Debatable

Am i helping feed your need for drama?
Impartial[/b]

All that said, I don't need to defend my actions as I'm not attacking anyones.

You also know I'm a noob and ride within my abilities.

[awaits test results - and popcorn refill]

ButtNekid
23-06-2006, 03:02 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was impersonating others man, relax Delbert, relax, its wicked mon, wicked.

xavo
23-06-2006, 03:04 PM
i dont get it?
:blink:
but i am a little slow

Rhino
23-06-2006, 03:11 PM
dude not your fault just us others that will flame others because well feel tough because we can hide behind our computers
[/b]
Another concept I don't get... Keyboard heros...

This assumes that said person will think / act differently when actually interacting with other humans or shrink into submission and not partake in conversation at all.

Do people like that actually exist?!

EMVY
23-06-2006, 03:12 PM
another person that brings up a subject with a cry and doesnt wanna back it up

you aint even got a bike so it says
[/b]

Nothing to do with backing up what I have said.
I just don't want anyone to say something they might regret saying.
If you don't like that, I don't really care.
Some may agree, some may not.

It's your choice.

And the fact that I'm looking for a new bike ATM, has nothing to do with me having a 120km/h+ collision with someone else on a bike.

Actually would be less as I was moving in the same direction

P.S. can I have some popcorn too? or am I now the cnut of this conversation :)

dolph
23-06-2006, 03:16 PM
[/b]

No.

No popcorn for you ;)

FaceThePower
23-06-2006, 03:16 PM
Since everyone's putting in their 2 cents, here's mine:
"There's a difference between riding fast and riding recklessly."
;)

Rhino
23-06-2006, 03:21 PM
No.
No popcorn for you ;)
[/b]
Popcorn Nazi

I've whored enough. I'm spent.

Hewie
23-06-2006, 03:22 PM
Another concept I don't get... Keyboard heros...

This assumes that said person will think / act differently when actually interacting with other humans or shrink into submission and not partake in conversation at all.

Do people like that actually exist?!
[/b]

Yes ............. Im a keyboard warrior.

TheonlyNinjabitches
23-06-2006, 03:25 PM
Since everyone's putting in their 2 cents, here's mine:
"There's a difference between riding fast and riding recklessly."
;)
[/b]

is there

lee
23-06-2006, 04:54 PM
Yes no one should tell anyone else how to ride, I agreed with your comments until you expressed the above and then the following is my view:

You two are absolute fuckwits for writing this shit. You jump on a bike and kill yourself, well thats too bad, I feel for your families.

You get on your bikes and kill other people, then it is no longer just your choice or about YOU YOU YOU, you have made a choice on behalf of the people you kill and thats just not on.

Attitudes like yours really illustrate how stupid and closed minded some people are, let me tell you BOTH this, if your stupid antics or choices ever caused me or my family problems, you will soon realise exactly how bad a choice you idiots made when my size 12 is stompin on your fuckin empty heads.

Grow up, grab some commonsense and stop trying to be keyboard warriers, if you wanna take issue with my post, ill be at scarb's tonight, then we will see exactly how much it is on like donkey kong!
[/b]

I put no one at risk but myself, ever. Never even come close to hurting anyone else, and I don't see it ever happening. Infact one or two members of this board have called me 'granny driver'.

If you want me to pull up quotes of people who are instructing others on how to ride, I'll take time out of my day to do it for you. If you want me to take time out of my weekend to discuss my position on riding, pm me with details and I'll come to scabs.

Also note, I never stuck up for got2flys behaviour. I didn't say I ride that way, I just don't condone trying to discredit/humiliate the guy on a very broad public forum.. A simple 'does anyone know someone with the numberplate got2fly' thread and a pm would have been alot more australian.

</debate>

*puts down the petrol tin*

Foofie Foofie
23-06-2006, 05:29 PM
is there
[/b]

I think there is.

Take a good rider, and take a in-exp rider, and both do the same speed thru the traffic / city . I think that in most cases you will find the good rider will make it thru , the in-exp rider will crash to keep up ...

lee
23-06-2006, 05:33 PM
is there
[/b]

yes

-J-
23-06-2006, 07:09 PM
excuse me, Excuse Me EXCUSE ME

When are we going to talk about my favourite subject

ME!!!!

big_harold
23-06-2006, 08:24 PM
Text is an imperfect medium to communicate in.
(no matter how many emoticons you use :D :blink: :rolleyes: )
I was/am shit stirring.
No offence meant.... bitches.

"There is no emoticon for what i am feeling"

http://www.geocities.com/behindsimpsons/piccbg.gif

snowman95
23-06-2006, 10:16 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13278266

happened upon this article

lee
24-06-2006, 12:04 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13278266

happened upon this article
[/b]

wasnt me, i swear

pacman
24-06-2006, 02:13 PM
http://www.killers.net/images/users/pacman/wookhug.jpg

Fags.

thro
24-06-2006, 05:23 PM
Since everyone&#39;s putting in their 2 cents, here&#39;s mine:
"There&#39;s a difference between riding fast and riding recklessly."
;)
[/b]

Bingo.

eg: Double the limit on the freeway at 2am = nowhere near as bad as double the limit at 5:30pm on the same road.

Shadow Keeper
25-06-2006, 01:16 AM
Having recently started driving trucks again I&#39;ve been noticing the increasing lack of skills shown by some motorcyclists. Who here sits in the blind spots of cars and their drivers. No one? Good! Ok next question do you same people know how big the blind spots are on a truck?? Here&#39;s an example I had a motorcycle following me yesterday as I was changing lanes the rider decided to just zip past me, this was after I had given ample time to indicate my intent to move to the vehicles I could see in my mirrors. Fortunately I did an extra check and saw him fly out from behind me. If I had of changed lanes I would have killed him. The thing is I wouldn&#39;t have even felt the impact of the rider disappearing under the truck. The first thing I would have known about hitting the guy would be a call from my boss who would have received the call from the police after they had tracked down the rego number. If I wasn&#39;t a motorcyclist I may have not noticed the bike, as we see everyday from normal drivers when we get the excuse "Oh I didn&#39;t see you". It&#39;s because they don&#39;t know to look for you. I know drivers suck so I&#39;m paranoid about hitting someone when I&#39;m driving the truck, I never have and I want to keep it that way.

Ferris, you don&#39;t ride like a twat, if you did I wouldn&#39;t enjoy riding with you, although it has been bloody along time. I&#39;ve seen you lane split you&#39;re safe, almost pussyish really :D

To anyone else who thinks they have conquered the skills to lane split safely, just remember that it&#39;s not just your ability you have to be concerned about but the person to the front right of you, the front left of you, behind right of you and behind left of you. That&#39;s five people that you can&#39;t afford to have fuck up in your vicinity when you decide to go through the traffic add a bit more speed to the equation and it gets harder, even a simple overtaking manouver at speed can be risky if you are travelling fast enough. However it&#39;s unlikely you would kill anyone other than yourself in a lane splitting accident because traffic is more or less travelling in the same direction as the bike and if it is stopped then the bike would just bounce off going from car to car until it came to a messy pile of plastic and leaking fluid on the ground.

All I want to say is for you to be careful. The R.I.P section is too full as it is and there are own fault accidents in there where if the person was riding correctly it may have never happened but it would be dis-respectful to the friends of the deceased to mention names in a public forum.

If anyone ever has a problem with my hero use of the the keyboard, please feel free to set up a meeting so I can beat you to death with it personally (I need a new one anyway) :P

CitizenErased
25-06-2006, 08:22 AM
E-fight ftw!

Gogogo.

Scoundrel
25-06-2006, 09:19 AM
It&#39;s because they don&#39;t know to look for you.[/b]

Well you know who we can blame for that, don&#39;t you? The Govt and the RSC for not doing any meaningful motorcycle safety campaigns on TV or in print.

If anyone ever has a problem with my hero use of the the keyboard, please feel free to set up a meeting so I can beat you to death with it personally (I need a new one anyway) :P
[/b]

RAAAAARRRR!!1!!1111 GETOFF MY INTARNET111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11! I KILLYOU!!!!1 GET OUT OF IRAK!!!1

:lol: :lol:

OptiC
25-06-2006, 12:04 PM
Each to our own I guess

now please

http://members.westnet.com.au/stinglashtic/images/cry.jpg

JamesSpelt
25-06-2006, 12:32 PM
eyes open people, &#39;cos

http://members.iinet.net.au/~moezelpg/postbeatup.jpg

mstriumph
25-06-2006, 07:06 PM
[/b]

noooooo of COURSE you aren&#39;t http://www.schmaili.com/smileys/90.gif ......... here - you can EVEN help XS and i HAND ROUND the popcorn & drinks if you like? http://www.schmaili.com/smileys/-49.gifhttp://www.schmaili.com/smileys/-74.gif

XSorXpire
25-06-2006, 08:37 PM
Cheers

gytr_r1
26-06-2006, 03:19 PM
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h77/gytr_r1/arguingontheinternet.jpg