PDA

View Full Version : License

CbrRider81
08-08-2018, 07:43 PM
Hi every body,has anyone here got there license at the Kelmscott licensing centre? What are they like? Are they easy going? or absolute assholesí

Kristy
08-08-2018, 07:50 PM
Irrespective of licencing centre, if you're test ready you won't have a problem. Difficult to tarnish an entire licencing centre with the same brush given there's multiple, individual assessors.

keys
08-08-2018, 07:56 PM
They are humans and will react to you the way you present, deep breath and be real nice for as long as you need to get The job done , they are experts at dealing with asshats 👍

CbrRider81
08-08-2018, 07:57 PM
Irrespective of licencing centre, if you're test ready you won't have a problem. Difficult to tarnish an entire licencing centre with the same brush given there's multiple, individual assessors.

Fair call kristy, was just curious is all. Pretty confident Iím test ready now to find a date to book my test. None available at the moment.

Kristy
08-08-2018, 08:09 PM
A colleague couldn't get in for a test in Metro Perth til Nov. He's sitting the test in Gero next Friday instead.

CbrRider81
08-08-2018, 08:56 PM
A colleague couldn't get in for a test in Metro Perth til Nov. He's sitting the test in Gero next Friday instead.

Holy cow Pooh!!!! November!! Really? That sux lol. Oh well Iíll keep checking the sight and see if a booking opens up.

Kangawallafoxx
08-08-2018, 10:55 PM
Kelmscott is really difficult to get a booking at. You can usually get a booking at Cannington pretty easily if you check a few times a day, around early/mid afternoon worked best for me.

Speed Dealer
09-08-2018, 04:29 AM
Be prepared, be aware, and remember having an RE (LAMS) licence doesn't suddenly make you a sick cunt. The quickest way to lose the respect of other riders is to be riding beyond your abilities.

Kristy
09-08-2018, 06:57 AM
Bike is listed as 94 cbr1000f... so R-E or R....?

CbrRider81
09-08-2018, 07:03 AM
Aw yeah shouldíve said lol going for my R class

Benny D
09-08-2018, 07:57 AM
all centres are fine. you just have to not act like a spanner for half an hour and your done.

just turn up 10 min before test. go do a few circles. quick stop. then just putt around the burbs without speeding and your done.

CbrRider81
09-08-2018, 10:15 AM
all centres are fine. you just have to not act like a spanner for half an hour and your done.

just turn up 10 min before test. go do a few circles. quick stop. then just putt around the burbs without speeding and your done.

To easy lol. Iím sure I can pretend to be normal for half an hour lol

- - - Updated - - -

Hell yeah im all booked in,but not til October.
Thanks for all your input people appreciate it muchly now to get back out on the bike in between now and then

Benny D
09-08-2018, 10:35 AM
To easy lol. Iím sure I can pretend to be normal for half an hour lol

- - - Updated - - -

Hell yeah im all booked in,but not til October.
Thanks for all your input people appreciate it muchly now to get back out on the bike in between now and then

depending on where you booked. keep checking every morning for closer dates. they pop up all the time. sometimes even a test next day can appear. if your ready it could save some time.

CbrRider81
09-08-2018, 11:11 AM
depending on where you booked. keep checking every morning for closer dates. they pop up all the time. sometimes even a test next day can appear. if your ready it could save some time.

Cheers Benny Iíll do that

dwillia
09-08-2018, 05:33 PM
can confirm they throw cancelled test spots back up all time - keep checking

CbrRider81
09-08-2018, 07:23 PM
can confirm they throw cancelled test spots back up all time - keep checking

Was booked in for the 31/10 this morning,thane I checked again after Benny suggested and rebooked for the third and Iíll keep on checking lol

vegie
10-08-2018, 05:10 AM
My daughter failed her first car licence test at Kelmscott in early May. When I went to re-book (on the day she failed), the earliest I could get was November. Three hours later it was July. The following day I got her a test in June. The very next day I got her a test for 2 weeks later (from her failed test - so late May).
I am not sure that motorcycle tests are the same, but absolutely check as often as you can, and every day, as I am sure you will get an earlier test if you keep trying. I found the biggest amount of earlier tests kept popping up at around 1-2pm.

...she passed the second time by the way.

CbrRider81
27-09-2018, 01:04 PM
That feeling when you can ride your bike with out a shadow 😄😄😄😃😃