PDA

View Full Version : YOHB - South Freo Woolies

BikeONE
27-01-2019, 05:30 PM
Go to Freo Massive and read the comments, on fire with pitchforks and all :)

https://i.imgur.com/wdIXH5w.jpg

GsxInShed
27-01-2019, 06:50 PM
So... how did he ride the fukken bike to the store,then???????

To be fair it ain't rear to kerb parking there bro...:no:

Para045
27-01-2019, 07:50 PM
IF he's disabled then he gets into the drivers seat on the other side as per normal and drives out ;)

IF his cunt of a son is driving then he shouldn't be parking in a disabled spot anyway as the permit isn't for him to use when he feels like it :no: :verymad:

Speed Dealer
27-01-2019, 08:21 PM
No wonder veterans get back from war zones and get pissed off about the complaints of civilians.

Ryanoceros
27-01-2019, 11:35 PM
Iím guessing Iím banned from that group. Must be the same delicate old men running FM that run the PSB Facebook page

FJ Steve
28-01-2019, 06:40 AM
Move. The. Fucking. Car. Forward.

GsxInShed
28-01-2019, 09:12 AM

Where is the instant reward in that?????

It's good to see fuktards expose themselves.. one in posting and two in claiming to be outraged and reply in kind...another self flaggelating neophyte....

oh shit thats me...

there's no one on the thread... must've all gone for a ride....

BikeONE
28-01-2019, 02:59 PM
Nearly 350 comments and so many bike haters in peaceful hippy central :)

https://i.imgur.com/GxMuObf.jpg

ApatheticEnd
28-01-2019, 03:09 PM
Still not worth joining a Facebook page for massive cunts.

Graelin
29-01-2019, 06:44 AM
What happened before the phone camera made people instant reporters of everything that is a minor nuisance?

Post it up show everyone, look what I found today. I am shocked and outraged. Why not just offer thoughts and prayers instead. Seems to be the answer for much more serious events.

I like to think, what was the thought process here. Oh look, it has nothing to do with me but I stop, get phone out, turn on camera, now link to FB then post it and spend rest of day looking at the comments. I feel good now my ego has raised a notch by acting like a parking inspector.

So easy to move the car forward if it is a problem. Did the car park after the bike was there? We don't and they don't know just the massive assumptions.

I guess people used to just get on with their day and get their Woolies Worth.

BusaSteve
29-01-2019, 12:12 PM
Thats why I shop at Woolies!

Hillz
29-01-2019, 12:53 PM
Fuck em, next time just park right across the front door & block the whole lot of them..

is his disability not being able to park straight? he would have had loads of room if he didn't park sideways

GreenMeanie
29-01-2019, 01:05 PM
The driver was the disabled one.
Only a disabled driver would park that crooked.

Para045
30-01-2019, 01:10 PM

I thought about that but where would the outrage be in that simple act :P

Thats why I shop at Woolies!

For the disabled parking bays? :confused: We try not to buy from Woolies and even more so Coles and prefer to support the small er guys like IGA/Farmer Jacks/local grocers etc as there is a more diverse range and better quality :)

The driver was the disabled one.
Only a disabled driver would park that crooked.

You'd think so looking at the way he's parked :blink: