PDA

View Full Version : Maarken Down...

Maarken
22-02-2004, 01:48 AM
Right hand corner, not that sharp, Front wheel washout ..... I land on my ass, bike fairing sratched up, and i am gonna need new oggie knobs ( that's what saved it from more damage though ) I suggest everyone puts them on......

As for me both knees hurt, and just pissed i put my baby down the road...

Gohan, Help Please.... I need a small favour.... :)

Markito
22-02-2004, 03:06 AM
!! sorry to hear it dude!! :shock:

hope you piece it all together again without much stress. hows the injuries? all temporary?

Nick7r
22-02-2004, 07:35 AM
Shit dude!

sry to hear

least wasnt major .. i mean @ 60 wot damage ca you really do :lol:

Nar hope your ok

Squidly
22-02-2004, 08:56 AM
That is not good news dude.
Glad you are ok though.
Its sounds like it could have been a lot worst.
Sympathies to the Honda :cry:

Campo
22-02-2004, 10:31 AM
Damn man, at least your ok! Oggies did the job, thats a good thing!

Gordo
22-02-2004, 10:51 AM
Dam Sorry to hear dude, As you said the oggies helped :)

How are your wounds ?? cuts and bruises only I hope ?

Atleast you and the bike will live to fight another day :)

Maarken you gotta SLOW down :lol:

Dubs
22-02-2004, 12:25 PM
he cant get any slower!!!

glad your ok dude

DUBS

Gonzo
22-02-2004, 02:15 PM
Damn sorry to hear Maarken...

I guess u wont be taking us on any more of those hardcore 60km/h rides??? :D

Take it easy dude... see ya out there :)

Daise
22-02-2004, 03:24 PM
Awww hun, you know how it would have been avoided :wink:

(I reckon he was just goin too slow and he dropped it :wink: )

Seriously tho, thank christ it wasn't anymore serious.

Get better soon xoxox

pacman
22-02-2004, 04:29 PM
Sorry to hear that, champ... Good to kno you're ok

FireStorm
22-02-2004, 06:38 PM
bummer dude. good to hear ur ok tho.

Hewie
22-02-2004, 09:19 PM
sorry to hear dude ...

glad to hear ur ok

if you need help sing out

bladebabe
22-02-2004, 09:22 PM
BUGGA :!:

Ha ha my Blade's definitely better than yours now :!: :D

Good to hear you're ok tho..

CAD
22-02-2004, 09:47 PM
DUDE.....what ya doing with yer life? geez man...much damage? post some pics... or get over here!!

Masda74
22-02-2004, 10:01 PM
Bugga
Sorry to hear. I feel you pain. I am sure that it all can be fixed but it will never be the same. :(
At least all is okay and you not hurt that bad. Battered and brused ego is what got me frustrated.
Get well soon.

gohan
22-02-2004, 11:15 PM
dont ask me for a favour unless your a wooooommen,call me :lol: :lol: :lol:

TK
23-02-2004, 09:07 AM
glad to hear your okay ...

deepest sympathies to your girl (your faithful honda)!!

catch ya soon 8)

Nick7r
23-02-2004, 09:22 AM
deepest sympathies to your girl (your faithful honda)!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

W3rD

gpx_gal
23-02-2004, 11:12 AM
Eeeek, glad to hear you are in one piece (any yummy gravel rash?).

Pooor blade, she's got character now.
Make with da photos dude.

Hows the rest of your gear? Need a new helmet? (I know u wrote you landed on ur ass, but its amazing what scratches u find on ur gear afterwards!)

Take it easy and get well soon!

ChOOkiE
23-02-2004, 11:57 AM
Pretty fucked up, but as everyone has been saying, the main thing is that you are OK. Hope with those oggies there is hardly any damage

TheonlyNinjabitches
23-02-2004, 12:39 PM
wish i could get ogyies for mine

mastrmage
23-02-2004, 01:04 PM
Sorry to hear Maarks, know the feeling, just gotta get those scratches sorted and hang in there.. almost everybody fucks up once or twice on a bike :)

Daise
23-02-2004, 04:50 PM
saw the damage last night, well, i think i did... where's my magnifying glass?? :shock:

pacman
23-02-2004, 05:04 PM
saw the damage last night, well, i think i did... where's my magnifying glass?? :shock:

We're still talking about the bike, right ?

Maarken
23-02-2004, 05:41 PM

Good to hear you're ok tho..

Hehehehehe yeah, but not for long hun...

Once Gohan gets a look at her, maybe evan a full respray is in order, in custom colours.... :)

:D :D :D

All gear is ok, Not a scratch on that, i just rolled off her.... :)

Was tired and lack of brain power, couldn't think straight.... :)

Campo
23-02-2004, 05:48 PM

:roll:

Thats karma comin to get ya.

Hey Maarken, get back on the road soon. The SP's here in a matter of days! 8)
Don't be ridin tired!!!! Bad juju!!!

Gordo
23-02-2004, 05:57 PM

MMM not sure

Did you damage your penis Maarken ??

Campo
23-02-2004, 06:11 PM

MMM not sure

bwahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dragon
24-02-2004, 10:03 AM
Damn dude, you ok?

Ace
24-02-2004, 06:01 PM
Damn dude, you ok?

What? his bike, penis, helmet or body?

Wrex
24-02-2004, 06:07 PM
Sorry to hear Marken did they fit the bike on the stretcher and into the Ambulance o.k :lol:

As some of you know i am currently doing the Ambulance induction school and one of the stories related to me by the Paramedic attending the crash is as follows.
Ex husbands pays a visit to ex wife and things lead to things and they start rooting, new boyfriend of wife comes home early and ex husband jumps out window onto bike holding clothes and helmet dressed in jocks only. Speeds away from house with new boyfriend in pursuit on foot. First corner looses it at approx 45kph. Ambo's arrive treat for severe gravel rash all over body. Get into back of Ambulance patient complains of sore penis and asks Paramedic to check it out. Paramedic notices 1/4 of penis has been ground away and is still on the road. He still remembered he had a woodie when he left on his bike.
Moral of story Only ride naked in winter when the shrinkage factor has well and truly set in. :oops:

CAD
24-02-2004, 06:13 PM
Sorry to hear Marken did they fit the bike on the stretcher and into the Ambulance o.k :lol:

As some of you know i am currently doing the Ambulance induction school and one of the stories related to me by the Paramedic attending the crash is as follows.
Ex husbands pays a visit to ex wife and things lead to things and they start rooting, new boyfriend of wife comes home early and ex husband jumps out window onto bike holding clothes and helmet dressed in jocks only. Speeds away from house with new boyfriend in pursuit on foot. First corner looses it at approx 45kph. Ambo's arrive treat for severe gravel rash all over body. Get into back of Ambulance patient complains of sore penis and asks Paramedic to check it out. Paramedic notices 1/4 of penis has been ground away and is still on the road. He still remembered he had a woodie when he left on his bike.
Moral of story Only ride naked in winter when the shrinkage factor has well and truly set in. :oops:

NOOooOOOOOOOOOooooOOOOoOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Flakey
24-02-2004, 06:16 PM
*shudders* :shock:

Gordo
24-02-2004, 06:23 PM
oooohh now that is baaaaaad :cry: :cry: :cry:

better to stay and face the music :roll:

Campo
24-02-2004, 07:29 PM

Hey wrex, you're going to be a true asset when it comes to country runs!! :lol: :lol:

Wrex
24-02-2004, 07:44 PM
Hey wrex, you're going to be a true asset when it comes to country runs!!

When I'm finished and on the road hopefully in about 6 weeks i will endevour to show everyone who i ride with how to do a proper Helmet extrication to protect the neck and spine and would even consider a small group doing a basic trauma scenario at my place with the help of any other medically trained people out there in the Perth Streetbike Community. Obviously the BBQ and light refreshments would be a prerequisite. 8)

imoXu
25-02-2004, 10:02 AM
Shit happens huh :wink:

Now get back on it and ride

Mr John
03-03-2004, 05:38 PM
Glad to hear your not hurt Maarken.
Damn you and your story Wrex, I can't ride home now, my legs're all crossed up in 'nad protecting cringing self defense -yeeouch.