PDA

View Full Version : Monday... Work.... Death.

subdued
29-03-2004, 10:51 AM
why o why do mondays drag on like slow torture?

anyone out n about in Xotica? on sat night? :lol:

Hewie
29-03-2004, 10:55 AM
mondayitis ... wat a killer ..

thank god for PSB ...

pity i cant play UT2003 at work ..that would help : )

ChOOkiE
29-03-2004, 11:10 AM
TICK TOCK, TIIIIICK.......... TOOOOOOCK............... TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK .... JUST LET IT BE HOMETIME ALREADY!

Deza
29-03-2004, 11:24 AM
try having to work on monday after getting pissed off ur nut on fri / sat and sun and getting about a total of 3 hours sleep i fell real fucking good about now some one get me some more caffine dammit the last 5 cups havnt help me at all. never playin a drinking game on a sunday night agian

subdued
29-03-2004, 11:35 AM
Yer i got plastered to the moon n back on sat night... got ripped at the strippers... broke my hand taking out some frustration on a down ATM then went home n fcuked the ex-gf...

All round top night.... just still feeling sick from it... :cry:

Hewie
29-03-2004, 11:42 AM
I ran up and down hills in the middle of farkin nowhere in pack and webbing all weekend for a laff ..... :?

u guys had way more fun ..

Spike
29-03-2004, 11:51 AM
Got absolutly WASTED last night, went to bed at 8pm (i think) woke up at 0630 this morning....it's now 1200 and i'm still off my head.......ABSOLUTLY HATE MONDAYS.....

Oh yeah I also had my yearly medical today.......Imagine yourself sitting in a little soundproof booth with headphones on holding a little button trying to listen to some stupid faint beeping.

GAWD I HATE MONDAYS

subdued
29-03-2004, 12:03 PM
*looks at hewie*

RUN BOY RUN! I WANNA SEE THAT ASS MOVE BOY BEFOR E I FUCK U ALLLL NIGHTTT LOOOONG LITTLE GIRL!

oh wait that was my dream... not real reservists

Pure Power
29-03-2004, 12:06 PM
My Monday's sucks even more than all of yours put together.
Got dumped by my b/f last night, totally unexpected. So no sleep and no food isn't doing my concentration levels any good today.

:cry:

subdued
29-03-2004, 12:08 PM
aww well PP... you can join the recently singled club with me :?

sucks dont it... but alcohol is your friend. :cry:

Hewie
29-03-2004, 12:10 PM
soooooo u were dreaming about my ass again ... hmmm u should try navy ... not army !

Hewie
29-03-2004, 12:11 PM
do long termers count ???

i found buying urself lots of cool stuff helps too ..

Pure Power
29-03-2004, 12:12 PM

Now that's an idea....he did buy me some vodka so I will down the lot 2nite

mastrmage
29-03-2004, 01:09 PM
Aww Pure Power you have my empathy, overall, love is fucked. It can be the best feeling ever, the most confusing, the worst feeling and more often than not all three combined.. it's too hard to bother with but we all get roped into it :(

Come down to scarbs on wednesday night we'll buy you a baileys and coffee to sooth the mood. :)

ChOOkiE
29-03-2004, 01:31 PM
Breakups always seem to happen right before winter.. and yet relationships always start right before summer.. dunno why the fuck that is

Masda74
29-03-2004, 02:28 PM

Got taste there. Umm are you gonna drink that straight up or mix it with either pineapple/orange juice?
well if it's either one you could share you know.. :wink:
I also don't mind drinking it straight up, but orange juice sooths the throat.. :lol:
I can bring the orange juice if you want. lol

Pure Power
29-03-2004, 02:54 PM
Aww Pure Power you have my empathy, overall, love is fucked. It can be the best feeling ever, the most confusing, the worst feeling and more often than not all three combined.. it's too hard to bother with but we all get roped into it :(

Come down to scarbs on wednesday night we'll buy you a baileys and coffee to sooth the mood. :)

Gee ta. Love certainly doesn't shape up too what it's supposed to I can tell you.
Mmmmm baileys....you paying lol :roll:

Pure Power
29-03-2004, 02:55 PM

Got taste there. Umm are you gonna drink that straight up or mix it with either pineapple/orange juice?
well if it's either one you could share you know.. :wink:
I also don't mind drinking it straight up, but orange juice sooths the throat.. :lol:
I can bring the orange juice if you want. lol

Already nicely mixed....passionfruit vodka cruisers :lol:

Pure Power
29-03-2004, 02:57 PM
Breakups always seem to happen right before winter.. and yet relationships always start right before summer.. dunno why the fuck that is

That's exactly right.....summer was great now it's all over red rover

subdued
29-03-2004, 03:09 PM
Stupid thing is. winter is the best time for a relationship, all the romantic nights in front of an open fire while it rains outside? cuddling on a cold sunday morning.....

Yeah yeah anyway ummm time to play some sports *grabs balls and affirms his manlyness*

Pure Power
29-03-2004, 03:20 PM
Stupid thing is. winter is the best time for a relationship, all the romantic nights in front of an open fire while it rains outside? cuddling on a cold sunday morning.....

Yeah yeah anyway ummm time to play some sports *grabs balls and affirms his manlyness*

Lol....well I am going to be cold and lonely this winter then :cry:

doorman
29-03-2004, 04:03 PM
I broke up with my last girlfriend a few weeks ago.

Get this: she wasn't happy that I *didn't* take up the ex girlfriend's offer when she tried to get me in to bed one night.

Now that ex-girlfriend is harassing out my mates to see if she can get me back!

Sometimes its all too hard I tell you! There must be some sane people out there? Right??? :) :) :)

I think i'm going to go hide under a rock for a while!

Deza
29-03-2004, 04:11 PM
Ha thiers a nasty pattern going around i broke up with my girlfriend on friday thats why i had such a big weekend no point in mopeing around get back out thier i got 3 phone numbers this weekend, only problem i dont remember what 2 of them looked like and the other one i do remember sratched me for looking at another chick wich spells stalker all over anyway anyway ***CHIN UP EVERYONE*** more fish in the sea :wink:

doorman
29-03-2004, 04:18 PM
might have to change the domain.... perthstreetbikesandsingles.com :)

Deza
29-03-2004, 04:21 PM

Yada yada yada i think it falls into the this field

ChOOkiE
29-03-2004, 04:24 PM
haha.. that's a fair call doorman
and I thought it was just me that had these damn seasoned dating patterns.. atleast I'm not the only one who broke up recently aswell hahaha :lol:

mastrmage
29-03-2004, 04:34 PM
You boys are working in reverse cycles, you're supposed to be free for the summer so you can head up to cott and scarbs with the boys to pick up chicks, and with someone in winter to snuggle up next to.

tsk tsk tsk

Pure Power
29-03-2004, 07:37 PM

It's more exciting in here than the dating sites I can tell you....but beware as you never know who you may end up with!!!! But anyone got any offers!!!! lol

:twisted:

doorman
29-03-2004, 08:26 PM
But anyone got any offers!!!! lol

Be careful asking that in here, who knows what you might get offered! :)

Two of my mates tried internet dating sites, disaster would be an understatement. Although, its better than the story of another bloke I know, who nipped over to Thailand the other week and got married! Hmmm

Still looking for sane, normal people..... anyone? anyone?

Bulbous
29-03-2004, 08:47 PM
i can't remember all this single stuff, been going out with my g/f for the last five and a half years....... yeah, the winter is gooooooood. mmmmmmm, snuggly...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

bladebabe
29-03-2004, 08:56 PM

I'm sane, I'm normal :!: I think :twisted: :lol:

bladebabe
29-03-2004, 08:59 PM
Already nicely mixed....passionfruit vodka cruisers :lol:

Hmmmm, passionfruit cruisers, YUM!!!! Pineapple is good too... :D

I think we should try to organise a girl's night, for all those single girls.... Or even a PSB singles night... Ideas :?:

Pure Power
29-03-2004, 09:00 PM

Two of my mates tried internet dating sites, disaster would be an understatement. Although, its better than the story of another bloke I know, who nipped over to Thailand the other week and got married! Hmmm

Internet dating.....Been there done that...Disaster mmmm sorta kinda

What kind of offers are we talking about!!!!! :roll:

dugy
29-03-2004, 09:02 PM

I'm sane, I'm normal :!: I think :twisted: :lol:

But even then......sanity......it's still relative. :P

dugy
29-03-2004, 09:09 PM

Internet dating.....Been there done that...Disaster mmmm sorta kinda

What kind of offers are we talking about!!!!! :roll:

Hahahaha, I'm surprised none of the lads have passed comment?....must be sleeping on the job.

Well hey, if I was single (and not a total stranger to you) I'd most likely have posted some sort of cheeky comment. :roll: :D

hooter
29-03-2004, 10:05 PM
hey! over here! i'm still normal. u guys all got pissed to drown out u'r sorrows. I got absolutely shitfaced at the B&S... cos i can, then had to be driving to work at 6am on Sunday. by the way, how did this post get from mondayitis to break-up counseling?

dugy
29-03-2004, 10:21 PM
by the way, how did this post get from mondayitis to break-up counseling?

It got side-tracked halfway thru page 1. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is that a record?

And the guys are talking about amiga emulators and the wonders of duke-nuken mousemats in the "Help I can't register" section? :roll:

Maybe Deej needs an auto-reply thingy to go "Read the instructions"?

doorman
29-03-2004, 10:56 PM
Or even a PSB singles night... Ideas :?:

Sounds good... at least you'll be sure never to hear "It's the bike or me" It will be more like "Honey, that 900 is 3 months old now, i think you should get a bigger bike, on second thought, why not have two?" :)

I was told Bike or me once, by a girlfriend after two weeks, i said "bye" but she stayed. :)

What kind of offers are we talking about!!!!!

I'm surprised you haven't got all kinds of smart remarks as yet! Maybe they have PM'ed the smart remarks or bad pickup lines? :)

By the way, how did this post get from mondayitis to break-up counseling?

This is nothing sign up to WAR if you want to watch something go off topic, then off that topic, then off that topic....

subdued
30-03-2004, 08:30 AM
She bangs she bangs! OoOOOO baby she moves she moves.. alalal crazy

*mimes some more words he doesnt know*

*makes thrusting pelvic movement*

LOOKS LIKE A FLOWER BUT STINGS LIKE A BEE

lala something something.

ChOOkiE
30-03-2004, 09:31 AM
haha ... I think I'm going to blow that Subdued guy a virtual kiss! :lol:
He gets my vote! hahah

subdued
30-03-2004, 03:07 PM
awwww sh'ucks *blushes* :oops: :oops: :oops:

Spike
30-03-2004, 03:11 PM
haha ... I think I'm going to blow that Subdued guy a virtual kiss! :lol:
He gets my vote! hahah

I allways knew you secretly liked guys :P :lol: :P :lol:

FireStorm
30-03-2004, 04:40 PM
"its me or the bike" no real choice there and the next thing i know my shits all over my own back yard cause im the arsehole...

"if you get a new 04 1000RR im leaving" is that really a threat? i mean come on...

Women ~ whiney noisey ride with high maintainance costs, an intake too close to its exhaust, a tendancy to avoid being ridden hard and fast, requires alot of work to keep it lubed, constant bedroom head shakes and worst of all NO KILL SWITCH!

Honda ~ purrrrfection!

doorman
30-03-2004, 04:53 PM
"its me or the bike" no real choice there and the next thing i know my shits all over my own back yard cause im the arsehole...

And if you were to say something like "its me or the 200kilo makeup bag", you would be the arsehole again! You just can't win! :) :) :)

"if you get a new 04 1000RR im leaving" is that really a threat? i mean come on...

If i had a new 04 1000RR i wouldn't have time for a girlfriend, i'd be off playing with the bike.

Bikes rock... and don't need makeup.... and don't chuck your shit around the back yard... and do as they're told... :) :) :)

Gordo
30-03-2004, 05:30 PM
this topic is a lot of shit :evil:

doorman
30-03-2004, 05:33 PM
this topic is a lot of shit :evil:

Yes, that it is... but we're having fun! :)

Gordo
30-03-2004, 05:47 PM
whatever keeps you happy :roll:

oh and it's now Tuesday so this thread can be locked.

doorman
30-03-2004, 05:51 PM
whatever keeps you happy :roll:

oh and it's now Tuesday so this thread can be locked.

...and Tuesday has what to do with locking a thread?

subdued
30-03-2004, 05:53 PM
Cos gonzo is a thread nazi... :x

NO THREAD FOR U!

and and it's in YADDA YADDA which is under OFF TOPIC ... which ummm generally means... hey fuck the forums users might OMG talk SHIT in it?

oh yer Gonzo's gonna love me now :lol:

doorman
30-03-2004, 05:59 PM
Cos gonzo is a thread nazi... :x

NO THREAD FOR U!

and and it's in YADDA YADDA which is under OFF TOPIC ... which ummm generally means... hey fuck the forums users might OMG talk SHIT in it?

oh yer Gonzo's gonna love me now :lol:

Well I reckon its on the right place, YADDA YADDA is for talking about non bike related stuff. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Personally, I think a lot of the stuff in here is shit, that doesn't mean that its shit to everyone else!

subdued
30-03-2004, 06:05 PM
HAHAHA

My bad i dont read well... mumma always told me im special

and GORDO

umm... joke? :roll:

Gordo
30-03-2004, 06:05 PM
Subdued pay attention please. :roll:

firstly Gonzo may or may not love you, I don't care because Gonzo is someone different from me. I am " Gordo " clear enough for you ?

next, I have been entrusted to moderate in this forum which includes all topics so if I think that a thread is wasting the forum owners web space I will delete,lock or move it.

keeping up so far ? good

" gonzo is a thread nazi " Perhaps once you get your facts straight you would care to qualify that remark either on here or via PM.

subdued
30-03-2004, 06:10 PM
Err timing as per above

GORDO GORDO ummm something that rhymes..

PS... this still isnt locked???

Gordo
30-03-2004, 06:20 PM
no it's wasn't locked to give you a chance to reply to my post.

I am not saying that we cannot talk about general crap in the forum but me and several others ( going by numerous discussions i've had with forum members) tend to think that the forum has so much pointless crap in it, so if I have been given the trust and respect of the site owner to perform this task then I shall.

Now in an effort to prevent mass whoring I have locked this topic and if anyone has any complaints then speak to another moderator or the administrator.