PDA

View Full Version : Warn-a-brother

Rustyc
10-11-2006, 01:38 PM
There's a gaggle of jellybacks (oinkers) on West Coast Hwy just before Scarborough.

Don&#39;t do what I just did, they&#39;re not in a forgiving mood <_<

-J-
10-11-2006, 02:14 PM
and what pray tell did you do?

Rustyc
10-11-2006, 02:24 PM
and what pray tell did you do?
[/b]

I was just doing a reasonable speed for a straight road with no side streets, Ploddy didn&#39;t see it that way.
Nothing serious, though, just another point off the old licence........

-J-
10-11-2006, 02:34 PM
I was just doing a reasonable speed for a straight road with no side streets, Ploddy didn&#39;t see it that way.
Nothing serious, though, just another point off the old licence........
[/b]

naughty naughty someone needs a spanking :lol:

Sphinx_20
10-11-2006, 02:44 PM
Another warning - almost got caught out. Unmarked blue commodore cruising the usual bits of the Kwinana (near south terrace/narrows southbound). I stupidly relaxed when I saw the collection of old Eagles stickers peeling off the middle of the windscreen, when I noticed inside were two uniforms. Numberplate 1BYB 537 :)

Madkat
10-11-2006, 02:53 PM
Good looking out people...

Maybe we need to restart the old spotted Thread but not for fellow PSBer&#39;s if ya know what i mean..:)

On a side note....

THANK GOD IT&#39;S FRIDAY...

FRIDAY

FRIDAY

OH FUK IT&#39;S RAINING.......

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

g0zer
10-11-2006, 03:00 PM
Another warning - almost got caught out. Unmarked blue commodore cruising the usual bits of the Kwinana (near south terrace/narrows southbound). I stupidly relaxed when I saw the collection of old Eagles stickers peeling off the middle of the windscreen, when I noticed inside were two uniforms. Numberplate 1BYB 537 :)
[/b]

There is another unmarked blue commodore getting around with a HELLA sticker in the bottom right corner of the rear window. The triple antenae give it away pretty quick as well.

mystery
10-11-2006, 04:00 PM
There&#39;s a gaggle of jellybacks (oinkers) on West Coast Hwy just before Scarborough.

[/b]

And a whooole heap on Stock road just south of south street.

Sphinx_20
10-11-2006, 05:43 PM
Good looking out people...

Maybe we need to restart the old spotted Thread but not for fellow PSBer&#39;s if ya know what i mean..:)

On a side note....

THANK GOD IT&#39;S FRIDAY...

FRIDAY

FRIDAY

OH FUK IT&#39;S RAINING.......
NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
[/b]

I must admit, I agree whole-heartedly with every point u raised :D
Well, ok, maybe less with the Friday comment - its work tomorrow and another day closer to exams :&#39;(

Madkat
10-11-2006, 06:24 PM
I must admit, I agree whole-heartedly with every point u raised :D
Well, ok, maybe less with the Friday comment - its work tomorrow and another day closer to exams :&#39;(
[/b]

Ok i think theres a problem here... SPHINX is not a Girl..

IF you read her sorry his comment you will see why.. if not i&#39;ll point it out for you...

I being Madkat.. am a guy.. wait... (Checks Drivers Licence) )D/L) Sex: Yes Please.. wot thats the old fake one... Sex: Male..

Yep o&#39;m a guy..

It says Sphinx is a PSB Girl.. well i cant check that.. i dont have her licence..

but heres where the truth comes out...

This so call girl read my post and said she agrees with everything i say hence she is saying i am right, Hench saying a guy is right...

Yes you all see where this is going dont you...

:teehee:

WHO-NIN
10-11-2006, 06:27 PM
saw a unmarked dark blue commonwhore wagon on Grt E/hwy Bypass yersterday morning

-J-
11-11-2006, 04:46 PM
Ok i think theres a problem here... SPHINX is not a Girl..

IF you read her sorry his comment you will see why.. if not i&#39;ll point it out for you...

I being Madkat.. am a guy.. wait... (Checks Drivers Licence) )D/L) Sex: Yes Please.. wot thats the old fake one... Sex: Male..

Yep o&#39;m a guy..

It says Sphinx is a PSB Girl.. well i cant check that.. i dont have her licence..

but heres where the truth comes out...

This so call girl read my post and said she agrees with everything i say hence she is saying i am right, Hench saying a guy is right...

Yes you all see where this is going dont you...

:teehee:
[/b]

are u sure your not the girl :P , mnaybe your letting your feminist side out a bit too much ;)

Madkat
11-11-2006, 05:12 PM
are u sure your not the girl :P , mnaybe your letting your feminist side out a bit too much ;)
[/b]

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Daise
11-11-2006, 05:21 PM
There&#39;s a gaggle of jellybacks (oinkers) on West Coast Hwy just before Scarborough.

[/b]

They were there again today. Car park beach-side of west coast hwy. Cop was hiding behind the bush on the MEDIAN STRIP with a radar.

[/b]

:whistling:

Uncle Ho
11-11-2006, 05:39 PM
Out and about in the cage midday.... blue clothes everywhere.... Kwinana, Canning, Poly Pipe

Sphinx_20
11-11-2006, 06:20 PM
Haha, yeah ok perhaps I should retract my previous statement than :D

I think I&#39;ve admitted this before, but my brain does strange things around exam time :P
I assure u, it wont happen again ;)

Oh and seriously, I ride a GPX - isnt that proof enough of my gender? (Watch the insults start rolling in)

Machast
12-11-2006, 08:15 PM
behave yaselves heading south on Kwinana fwy tonight. Saw 2 sets of disco lights 1 km apart just south of Canning hwy. Looks like there could be a bit of activity down that way.

Para045
13-11-2006, 07:02 AM
Heard that there were 3 highway patrol cars up and down Gt East hwy yesterday evening before leaving work in Wooroloo but as I go down Toodyay normally I thought no probs, still took it easy though just in case and sure enough as I came towards Stoneville Rd there was this greeny/brown/gold :confused: new Nissan Patrol flying the other direction with disco lights on the dash. Dunno what he was doing though as the only car in the other direction was ~ 1km ahead and he wasn&#39;t after me, not that he would have been able to turn around and catch me anyway ;)