PDA

View Full Version : FREEWAY DANGER

Mr M00se
07-12-2006, 06:07 AM
There is a couple of large peices of carpet in the left hand part of the center lane, about 1km from canning hwy exit (heading south). I almost hit them going thru about 6.50 so becarefull guys

Stoneville
07-12-2006, 06:16 AM
There is a couple of large peices of carpet in the left hand part of the center lane, about 1km from canning hwy exit (heading south). I almost hit them going thru about 7.50 so becarefull guys[/b]

ooooohh Time travel :P

lots of crap on the roads the last couple of weeks :(

Mr M00se
07-12-2006, 06:17 AM
ooooohh Time travel :P

lots of crap on the roads the last couple of weeks :(
[/b]

sorry edited, 6.50

Morgs
07-12-2006, 06:32 AM
Thanks for the warning, I am about to head down that way in the next half hour.

Jonchilds
07-12-2006, 07:07 AM
There's the remains of a bag of cement across the right and middle lanes (northbound) on the Mt Henry Bridge too - unless it was cleaned up over night. Hit it in the car with windows down and almost choked in the dust cloud the car in front kicked up...

dolph
07-12-2006, 09:31 AM
Thought you lot would be interested in this...
A few days ago there was a ladder on the freeway south blocking the centre and right lanes... was major traffic dramas as a result (apparently, i didn't get held up when I went through on the bike... funny that)

My bro's finally made it through the traffic that day in their work van, saw the ladder, promptly stopped and did the community a favour by removing said ladder from the freeway as the lazy bugger who lost it obviously wasn't coming back for it...

Now it resides with me... So when I'm up on my NEW ladder, cleaning my gutters, I'll thank the lazy tradie that can't tie knots for Shit....

Cheers lazy tradie... :teehee:

Stoneville
07-12-2006, 09:54 AM
Thought you lot would be interested in this...
A few days ago there was a ladder on the freeway south blocking the centre and right lanes... was major traffic dramas as a result (apparently, i didn't get held up when I went through on the bike... funny that)
[/b]

yeh see heaps of shit I'd like to pick up, 1 last week on Leach near Tonlin was a spanking new looking trolley thingy ;) car behind me did a u turn and went back for it