PDA

View Full Version : Dangerous stunt slammed by NSW Poo poo

Rooster
23-12-2006, 03:25 PM
Good to see the Poo wieghing in on the BIG issues. :blink:

Watkins slams P-plate bathtub stunt

Saturday Dec 23 18:12 AEDT

NSW police minister John Watkins has slammed a drunken bathtub-towing stunt in the Riverina as "moronic" and has urged P-platers to smarten up.

Police have charged an 18-year-old P-plater with dangerous and drink driving offences after a man was caught towing a friend in a bathtub behind his utility in Griffith.

The police say the man returned a blood-alcohol reading of 0.145 when they pulled him over just after 8pm (AEDT) on Friday.

His 30-year-old friend, dressed in a helmet, motorcycle boots and overalls, was sitting in a porcelain bathtub.

Mr Watkins on Saturday said he was incredulous anyone should mount such a stunt.

"Some people just don't get the message," he told reporters.

"This behaviour, if accurately recorded, is just absolutely moronic, absolutely stupid.

"What were they thinking? This person could have been severely injured or killed at this time."

Mr Watkins urged the state's P-platers to drive sensibly and take their road responsibilities seriously.

"You can't, unfortunately, protect people from their own stupidity, but the message has to go out to anyone who knows a P-plate driver...tell them to be smart with their driving," he said.[/b]

What i want to know is... Was there water in the bath?

tigerleo
23-12-2006, 03:33 PM
Obvioulsy preparing for the bath-tub regatta - where else is the guy supposed to practice??

His 30-year-old friend, dressed in a helmet, motorcycle boots and overalls, was sitting in a porcelain bathtub.[/b]
I hope he was wearing socks.

rod
23-12-2006, 03:38 PM
What i want to know is... Was there water in the bath?
[/b]
If he was in Victoria and there was water in the bath he'd be in BIG trouble - if he had filled it up with a hose. I think the fine for that would be more than the one for DUI :o

Uncle Ho
23-12-2006, 03:42 PM
His 30-year-old friend, dressed in a helmet, motorcycle boots and overalls, was sitting in a porcelain bathtub
[/b]

Obvioulsy preparing for the bath-tub regatta - where else is the guy supposed to practice??

I hope he was wearing socks.
[/b]

probably freeballing :wacko:

Machast
23-12-2006, 05:28 PM
sound like someone's been watching too much Jackass.

No mention of how fast they were going. Probably only about 10km/h if they didn't mention it.

dressed in a helmet, motorcycle boots and overalls,[/b]

^^ does this sound like Mick Molloy from the Late Show to anyone else? in his stuntman skit. Shitscared I think it was called.

Barfridge
23-12-2006, 05:38 PM
Brilliant! If I ever meet these guys, I'll buy them a beer.

The wowsers can go and get fucked.

Reminds me of Jeff Foxworthy skit where the cop says "Yes sir, it is legal to tow a boat, but we do require that you put it on a trailer first".

Uncle Ho
23-12-2006, 05:41 PM
sound like someone's been watching too much Jackass.

[/b]
Wasn't there a Ford add... lake was dry so they used the ute to tow the skier.. :lol: :lol:

BigTim
23-12-2006, 06:33 PM
^^ does this sound like Mick Molloy from the Show to anyone else? in his stuntman skit. Shitscared I think it was called.
[/b]

Comedy gold (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJbzCHdy850) :lol: :lol:

Speed Demon
23-12-2006, 06:47 PM
All i can say is they must have been pussy's we used bonnets

Semi
23-12-2006, 06:50 PM
whinging cunts, let them have their bathtub fun. Its not like they were going 100 down the freeway towing a bathtub. Although the .145 blood alcohol was pretty stupid

Triple Treat
23-12-2006, 11:31 PM
[/b]

+1

we used to always tow bonnets behind cars in the paddocks next to the old Harley track near the airport. Bit a rope and dirtbike goggles and your away...bloody govo fairies always spoil the kids fun. :P

Rich...
24-12-2006, 12:08 AM
yep spent quite abit of time towing or being towed on a bonnet...

Davey
24-12-2006, 12:11 AM
^^ does this sound like Mick Molloy from the Late Show to anyone else? in his stuntman skit. Shitscared I think it was called.
[/b]

hahaha shitscared..

"Are you nervous mick?

I'm shitscared..."

fuck so funny... I want to get the late show dvds now..

chief wiggum
24-12-2006, 09:54 AM
Comedy gold (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJbzCHdy850) :lol: :lol:
[/b]
my alltime favorite shirscared

sabre1
24-12-2006, 11:36 AM
kids today sheesh

In my day (lol) we used to tie a bonnet to the back of a car then go screaming around.

Kids today SOFT :lol:

rod
24-12-2006, 12:34 PM
my alltime favorite shirscared
[/b]

Champagne comedy!

Taz
25-12-2006, 09:50 AM
[/b]

we used to get a mates older brother to do that in kalgoorlie when i was there...awesome fun...farking funny as ( and hurty ) when you hit a boondie and flipped the bonnet on the gravel tho

Havago
26-12-2006, 08:38 AM
:lol: What an absolute crack up. The dumb things you do while bored and on the piss.
I remember we used to use Mcdonalds trays cause they slid better. ;)