PDA

View Full Version : Reid Hwy 128 in a 90 Own Up then

Billywhizz
24-01-2007, 04:06 PM
Who does this belong to then :-)

On the Radio,

Announcers making a big fuss about a raving loon doing 128 in a 90 zone

Police spokesman dribbling on about him paying a $1000 fine and getting 7 points

What the hell would they al do if something bad actually did happen around town

Dejavu
24-01-2007, 04:10 PM
The Report I heard said 148 in a 90
still absolutly no reason to sensationalise it
Fk the media up tha arse

BigTim
24-01-2007, 04:13 PM
Is this a fine they've already given out, or they've got a photo of the front of a bike?
And were there any further details (time/place on Reid Hwy)? Just interested for a friend...

FireStorm
24-01-2007, 05:08 PM
mate ive been flashed at close to 300 late at night on the freeway. no media report about that....

lee
24-01-2007, 05:10 PM
Is this a fine they've already given out, or they've got a photo of the front of a bike?
And were there any further details (time/place on Reid Hwy)? Just interested for a friend...[/b]

They pulled over the guy

BigTim
24-01-2007, 05:26 PM
kthnx :sweat:

Stephan
24-01-2007, 07:24 PM
I reckon, they should hang him on the next tree!!! How very irresponsible....tststs.... :pleasantry: :closedeyes: :pleasantry:

Scribble
24-01-2007, 08:15 PM
As soon as i heard this on the radio i thought "how many car drivers got done for wreckless driving yesterday?"

Im sure more then one??

T_B R1
24-01-2007, 08:44 PM
Big fuckin woop. Go get the little fuckers who broke into my mates place night before last! fuckin hell. how many cops are on the road lateley. has all other crime stopped?

PolishDude
24-01-2007, 09:08 PM
yeh, i got flashed on reid hwy ~180, and nothing, media doesn't have anything to write about....

GORCAT
24-01-2007, 10:15 PM
thanx to whoever it was, plod musta been doing the press conference by the time other people were on their way home, including the TWAT in mummies station wagon that used the median as an overtaking lane on Mirrabooka Ave.

XSorXpire
24-01-2007, 10:26 PM
I have never been flashed at any speed.
I do not break the law.
How irresponsible of you people riding fast infront of the camera's.
Speed kills.

Don't fool yourself.
You're a bloody idiot.

Triple Treat
25-01-2007, 06:29 AM
I do not break the law.
Speed kills.

Don't fool yourself.
You're a bloody idiot.[/b]

This was written at 11:26pm on a wednesday night, must have been drinking....

sathid
25-01-2007, 07:23 AM
i've been pulled over for exactly that in my car. 128km/h when I was restricted to 90km/h due to p plates. in a 110 zone.

it was 4 points and $250 then.

maybe it's more naughty now that the fine has increased...

Anyone here the story about a news report in The Worst Australian recently? They did an article about a 70 odd year old grandmother who was made to lay down across some chairs in the emergency dept while waiting, due to no beds available. They reported she had a neurological disease and had a photo of her laying down.

The lady who it was saw the photo in the paper, realised it was of herself, and wrote them a letter telling them she was actually 46 (just looks old cos she's sick), had ASKED if she was allowed to lay down, and also does not have a neurological disease....

Stay posted for the printed retraction...lol

Excellent reporting there!

Duke996
25-01-2007, 07:49 AM
I do not break the law.
Speed kills.

Don't fool yourself.
You're a bloody idiot.[/b]

Speed doesn't kill, it's the sudden stop at the end.

Ferris
25-01-2007, 09:05 AM
y'know whats fucked?

I have one of those groovy street navigator/gps/pocket pc thingies for xmas.

I tend to leave it on in my car, even though I know perth like the back of my hand.

It records top speed.

I've got a recorded top speed of 159km/h in there.

Question:

Can you throw something 159km/h?

xphread
25-01-2007, 09:24 AM
Question:

Can you throw something 159km/h?[/b]
Yep.

step 1) Ride motorbike up to 158 km/h
step 2) very carefully take object out of your pocket/tank bag.
step 3) throw object forwardish... but to the side. :P (otherwise its like pissing into the wind :D )

Col
25-01-2007, 09:27 AM
Big fuckin woop. Go get the little fuckers who broke into my mates place night before last! fuckin hell. how many cops are on the road lateley. has all other crime stopped?[/b]

Catch the fucka's that stole my Toolbox :russian_roulette: from my Old Man's workshop... I'm with you.. Obviously there isnt ant real crime happening in perth at this time..

Old Dung Beetle
25-01-2007, 09:56 AM
148kmh is just crazy and out of control.

$1000 dollar fine, reckless driving charge, 7 demerit points lost and the difficulty of getting insurance, thatís what you get when you hang about in second gear, he was asking for trouble, what a nutter.

locknut
25-01-2007, 12:32 PM
128 in a 90 shit like that someones gona get hurt . Like they say with all our bike accidents you hear it time and time again speed was a factor . I mean how many fucken stationary objects have you herd of that smashed into each other . My 3 year old ran around the corner into the lounge room as I was walking out and well we crashed and yeah that's right speed was a factor . why state the obvious could you not find a real reason like it was a cage attack ! CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<<<<<3 year old

Desmo
25-01-2007, 12:36 PM
128 in a 90 shit like that someones gona get hurt . Like they say with all our bike accidents you hear it time and time again speed was a factor .[/b]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHA
HAHAHAHA
HA

Are you for real?

Maybe you should change your name to wingnut.

locknut
25-01-2007, 07:19 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(locknut @ Jan 25 2007, 01:32 PM) 405103
128 in a 90 shit like that someones gona get hurt . Like they say with all our bike accidents you hear it time and time again speed was a factor .[/b]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHA
HAHAHAHA
HA

Are you for real?

Maybe you should change your name to wingnut.
[/b][/quote]

Am i for real ! OMG you are serious......... did you read all of it ? or just the bit you quoted .