PDA

View Full Version : PaintBall

CAD
12-05-2004, 10:22 PM
Im organising a paintball session for the boys at work, now ive been a few times...but havent been to all the courses here in Perth.... so if anyone can recomend some that would be great, also if you have their contact number or website addy...feel free to post it! :P gimme the rundown on the session you went to...what you thought about it.. and rough price differences...thanks 8)

[-Sm0Ke-]
12-05-2004, 11:18 PM
ive been to two.. paintball squirmish i think it was (northam) top knotch day. Well setup fort scenario and high noon at the end of the day where u get to pick a victom turn and blast ur remaining pellets at em, a sausage sizzle was also provided... and some other mob behind a winery near gnagara... was a little cramped for my liking but the bus scenario was sure fun.. :P

Bulbous
12-05-2004, 11:22 PM
i have only been to the one behind pearce airforce base, but that was great fun, nice setup, and they have bridges and mini forts built around a series of deep creeks, just like back in nam...... 'charlie, charlie in the trees, *BANG*'....... damn flashbacks...... :P

Klink
13-05-2004, 07:55 AM
CAD, good friends of mine own a paintball park north of Perth. I cant exactly remember the name of it so I'll find out today for you and PM you.

Nath
13-05-2004, 08:55 AM
I've been to a few and found these guys http://www.paintballskirmish.com.au/ did a great job. Heaps of scenarios and good fields.

Flakey
13-05-2004, 09:49 AM
I've been with paintballskirmish a few times...

good fun. :D

TRX
13-05-2004, 11:49 AM
i went with paintball skirmish about 2 months ago and it was UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!

Cbr1k
13-05-2004, 12:14 PM
I'll have to have a look around as I'm certain I still have a voucher for 50% off Paintball!

dnd
14-05-2004, 10:40 AM
Anyone tried LaserCombat?

Instead of paintballs you use laserweapons. Save money on paint and clothes and reducing the risk of injury.

Then where's the fun in that!! :)

Klink
14-05-2004, 11:38 AM
Save money on paint and clothes

Its not paint... its a vegetable dye, and its washes out in water.

Flakey
14-05-2004, 11:40 AM
Just wear loose clothes... doesn't hurt as much, and sometimes they don't break... Which means ya not dead... :P

TRX
14-05-2004, 11:46 AM
the paintball skirmish give/loan you full neck-anlkes cammo overalls. all you need are a box to protect you man hood. if you a girl they give you a boobie protector.

the "paint" is vege dye in a glycuose shell that tastes absoultly fuking horrible if you get shot in you mask and the shit flies in your mouth :shock: :x :oops:

[-Sm0Ke-]
14-05-2004, 12:19 PM
oh and take ur gloves.. on a cold winters day it stings like farrrk when u get shot in the hand/fingers... :shock:

Bulbous
14-05-2004, 02:14 PM
and gives ya weird hearing when ya get shot in the ear, and it seeps throught the mask and fills ya ear'ole! :lol: :lol:

dnd
14-05-2004, 03:04 PM
Is it going to be held on a weekend? Probably eh? I got work commitments on weekends so if possible weekdays would be great, then again there are people who work on these days as well.

Klink
14-05-2004, 03:56 PM
Is it going to be held on a weekend? Probably eh? I got work commitments on weekends so if possible weekdays would be great, then again there are people who work on these days as well.

He's organising it for people at HIS work... not for us.

CAD
14-05-2004, 05:50 PM

He's organising it for people at HIS work... not for us.

members on the forum are welcome to come if they want tho.... once ive organised it... ill post details...and people can go from there :P sound good? :D

Maarken
14-05-2004, 05:57 PM
Yeah i have never been, so i would definatley be there .....

Keep us posted dude ....

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Fenris
15-05-2004, 11:25 PM
Paintball Skirmish is pretty sweet.

mastrmage
17-05-2004, 12:19 PM
I've never been before, so if you guys do organise something I'd be up for it.

Doesn't deej get into it?