PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Accounts - 'Fakeys'

Deej
23-05-2004, 09:55 PM
Personally I like Fakeys. The saline filled bi-lateral augmentation type that is.

What I don’t like is retarded type of Fakey. The ones that register multiple accounts so that they can hide behind a fake façade and pretend to be someone they are not.

The reasons some people do this is usually to try and flame someone anonymously, or to satisfy their schizophrenic urges. Apart from the fact that people that do this have no balls, they breach the trust of every one of us with their deceit as well as create unnecessary work for the Moderators who keep this site running for you all to use and enjoy.

So, boys and girls, please take note that if anyone is found to register a Fakey on this Forum they will have ALL their accounts banned. It dusn matter who you are or how biga minger you can do.

And yes, you will be found out. [the following line to be said in a scarey wisper] The Admin and Moderators see things!

Luv
Deej

PS: If you have registered a multiple account in error (like what happen sometimes when you try to register on this Forum with a fake email address and then realise you need a real one) then please let me know so that I can delete the accounts made in error. For this, you get no bitch slappin so long as u PM me and let me know asap. Ta.

Cbr1k
24-05-2004, 12:01 PM
But the voices in my head tell me to logon as different people! :shock:

Flakey
24-05-2004, 12:21 PM
:shock: *re-reads subject line*

Whew.. Getting worried for a minute then... :P

Maarken
25-05-2004, 03:52 PM
I was seeing Flakey aswell ... glad i re-read that ....

Churchy
31-05-2004, 12:50 PM
hehehehe....

darius...

Rooster
08-08-2006, 11:00 PM
Over the last few days it has come to our attention that certain people have been registering "fakeys"

Unfortunatley for them, they've copped either a temporary or permanant ban from the forum, this not something we like to do and it pains me to do it. HOWEVER, the reason this rule is in place is to protect both peoples privacy and safety within the forum. It is something we take VERY seriously. A fakey acct could contact you pretending to be someone else, when they are really your mum, you get the picture.

Apart from taking "The piss out of Vinny" Registering a Fakey is one of the only 'real' rules that PSB has, as such it will be enforced. Registering a Fakey (http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/index.php?act=Help&CODE=01&HID=25).
This is just a friendly reminder to everyone at PSB to read and understand our stance on this issue.

Not many people do it fortunatley but to those who do, you will be banned. End of story. So dont do it.

If you have something to say, say it, dont hide behind another identity.

This has been a community annoucement.

(spoken by Rooster, Authorised by Rooster on behalf of the state government of PSBlandia)

Ferris
09-08-2006, 05:23 AM
My eyesight must be going. I kept seeing "Flakey" too. :D

Daise
09-08-2006, 08:46 AM
Flakey's post-count should be banned :ph34r:

Dubs
09-08-2006, 08:49 AM
Flakey's post-count should be banned :ph34r:
[/b]

and yours shouldnt?

:huh:

Dubs

Daise
09-08-2006, 08:52 AM
damn hackers. his was way worse than mine. I'm talking Hewie-sphere worse. :thumbsup:

aaargh1
09-08-2006, 09:05 AM
whoomp dere 'tis
whoomp dere 'tis
whoomp dere 'tis
whoomp dere 'tis
whoomp dere 'tis
whoomp dere 'tis
whoomp dere 'tis
whoomp dere 'tis
whoomp dere 'tis
whoomp dere 'tis
whoomp dere 'tis
whoomp dere 'tis
whoomp dere 'tis
whoomp dere 'tis
whoomp dere 'tis
whoomp dere 'tis :yes: :yes:

SPman
09-08-2006, 09:06 AM
Total ban - seems tough!
We just merge the accounts and stick them in the sin bin for a couple of weeks - depending on the way the alter egos are used.
Or a quiet PM if we spring them and they're a moderator........ ;)

Stoneville
09-08-2006, 09:08 AM
Total ban - seems tough!
We just merge the accounts and stick them in the sin bin for a couple of weeks - depending on the way the alter egos are used.
Or a quiet PM if we spring them and they're a moderator........ ;)[/b]
we being ?

Eukanuba
09-08-2006, 09:26 AM
I agree...

But what happens if there's multiple people in the same house that are users of PSB ? you'd still get the same IP address - but different user names...

Wouldn't it be better to just email them asking for a 'please explain' - then if it aint reasonable - ban ?

Just seems like a few people could cop a whack with deej's whacking stick by accident ? :huh:

TYSON
09-08-2006, 09:29 AM
We dont go on just the IP address.

The extent on the ban will generally go off how much trouble the user has been in the past.

BettyBoo
09-08-2006, 01:03 PM
or to satisfy their schizophrenic urges
[/b]

Erm, minor point, did you mean to say Dissociative Identity Disorder?

dugy
09-08-2006, 01:17 PM
Confession:

I have a fakey login.

That being "djnitrous".

So if you could delete that one we'll just pretend nothing ever happened. ;)

Fenris
09-08-2006, 01:28 PM
Personally I like Flakey.[/b]
Me too, he's a nice fella.

snowman95
09-08-2006, 01:36 PM
[/b]

...did you want to tell us something? :unsure:

:P

Foofie Foofie
09-08-2006, 01:38 PM
Confession:

I have a fakey login.

That being "djnitrous".

So if you could delete that one we'll just pretend nothing ever happened. ;)
[/b]

LMFAO !!

djnitrous
09-08-2006, 01:50 PM
Better to delete the other acct, as we want the one with the better photos to keep on posting better photos :blink: :P the duggy acct isn't really needed anymore.

TYSON
09-08-2006, 04:02 PM
I retract my derail, sry guys

TurboR1
09-08-2006, 04:21 PM
Best delete both Dugy and Djnitrous... better safe than sorry aye?

Deej
10-08-2006, 12:06 AM
[/b]

Althought I was refering to impairments in the perception or expression of reality and by significant social dysfunction, multiple personality disorder would be more appropriate wouldnt it.

(WIYF)

SPman
10-08-2006, 02:01 PM
we being ?
[/b]
Ooops, sorry
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/