PDA

View Full Version : Waahhh!

Morgz
25-05-2004, 09:42 AM
I was all keyed up to read the controversy and what do I get? "Special Access is required to read this topic"... or something like that..... Bugger. How do I get special access given I'm on the other side of the equator? Can someone fill me in on the story? PM me if you prefer.

Falcore
25-05-2004, 12:44 PM
same deal, just curious at what the pricks were winging about, again. thats today tonight BTW.

Ace
25-05-2004, 02:32 PM
Come to the moto GP night advertised in "In the Loop" and say high to someone, buy a round of drinks and then some wedges, shout out Hondaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa at the top of your voice and then the gardners will let you into the nursery :D

Clear as Rossi on a Yamaha? :lol:

Good see you there

Morgz
25-05-2004, 02:38 PM
Come to the moto GP night advertised in \"In the Loop\" and say high to someone, buy a round of drinks and then some wedges, shout out Hondaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa at the top of your voice and then the gardners will let you into the nursery :D

Clear as Rossi on a Yamaha? :lol:

Good see you there

Would love to, but I live in Bangkok :D I'm more than happy to buy a round of beers for anyone who is the neighborhood tho.

Maarken
25-05-2004, 04:09 PM
Hahahhahaha BangKOK ....

That's so funny everytime i hear it .... :D :D :D

Boy i'm a deviate ....

Mr John
25-05-2004, 05:11 PM
Boy i'm a deviate ....

....which is, I'm guessing here, an uneducated deviant?

Morgz
25-05-2004, 05:27 PM
Damn, I was about to water my African Violets, but something has happened to the site... Its gone AWOL. My African Violets' growth will be a STUNTIN' What was that fertiliser called again? MONOsulphate?

Are we Shrinkin' Violets now?

:roll:

Boxhead
25-05-2004, 07:12 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: *points up* after that comment, I think we need to buy YOU a beer :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Maarken.........boy, what are we gonna do with you :roll:

Melkor
26-05-2004, 01:25 PM
i know you Morgz from W@R days. However, I think you are a little too old to be certified ;)

Deej
26-05-2004, 02:00 PM
At Melkors request u are Certified Morgz. Come on in. The waters fine.

Morgz
26-05-2004, 03:32 PM
At Melkors request u are Certified Morgz. Come on in. The waters fine.

Thanks - an award!... I'd like to thank my Mum and Dad, Monica Koss, Today Tonight, ..... shit, wrong speech.

Now all I have to do is catch up with you guys when I'm in town next.... which happens to be next week :D :D :D :D :D :D (can you tell I'm looking forward to coming home?) I'm importing my own pillion too :twisted:

Morgz
26-05-2004, 03:34 PM
i know you Morgz from W@R days. However, I think you are a little too old to be certified ;)

I think everyone in here should be 'certified' :lol: :lol: We're all a menace to society don't you know!

BTW - what 'other' name would I know you by?

Taz
27-05-2004, 09:19 PM
Melkor you be careful taking the piss out of the old fellas there are a few of us around

JiggyJigs
01-06-2004, 12:44 PM
hahaha Morgz I knew you were ex grunt from the title.
If your not im gonna look like a tool, but meh...
Just out of interest, if you were ex army, where were you based and what group. Ive got best mates from 2RAR, 1RAR, 2/4RAR and others down in Bunbury teaching all the lids...

Dave

Melkor
01-06-2004, 01:19 PM
Melkor you be careful taking the piss out of the old fellas there are a few of us around

what?

I thought we were all 18-25. That's what the West said and the paper is NEVER wrong.

subdued
01-06-2004, 01:39 PM
your all a bunch of old has been bastards who are desperatly clinching and struggling to hold to thier mis-spent youth anyway they can! :lol:

*chuckles to himself* 8)

*RUNS LIKE FUCK* :!: :!: :!:

dugy
01-06-2004, 04:02 PM
subdued: Take note of signature below. :P