PDA

View Full Version : Wanna win? Ride Red

30-05-2004, 02:22 PM
Honda Dominates AGAIN!

If the world stage is not enough to convince you of Honda's Domination in building the worlds best race/sportbike (Moto GP and WSBK)

then log onto aus-superbikes.com.au for the cold hard facts.

3 wins out of 3 races Superbike - Honda CBR1000RR
3 wins out of 3 races Supersport - CBR600RR

Honda prefer to leave the advertising blurb to the impersonators. You can watch as many adverts you like and read as many magazine write ups you choose but that does not deny the results being witnessed worldwide on the racing circuit.

Honda leads the first two positions of both the Australian Superbike Championship and Supersport Championship.

With only four rounds remaining (next round at Barbagello June 25/27th 2004) the other manufacturers must be scratching their heads and wondering what can stop Honda's stranglehold on both championships.

Bring on Barbagello... where we can witness the best riders in Australia ride the best bikes in Australia.

Hot tip - Honda to leave with lap record - they have done this at every round so far this year!!!

Gonzo
30-05-2004, 02:39 PM
Chookie!! wheres my Honda stickers for my bike!!!!

or did u forget saying that at teh brass monkey? :)

PrestigeCBR
30-05-2004, 02:47 PM
Honda will always do well, they put there time and effort in R & D, and with the Moto GP developments handed down to street bike level, they will be hard to beat for some time yet. 8)

PrestigeCBR
30-05-2004, 03:20 PM
Hmmm Thats your problem Chookie, you don't ride a RED bike :idea: Paint it Red and knock a few seconds off ya lap times :shock:

Hahahah 8) :lol:

gohan
30-05-2004, 09:44 PM
Hmmm Thats your problem Chookie, you don't ride a RED bike :idea: Paint it Red and knock a few seconds off ya lap times :shock:

Hahahah 8) :lol:

what i havnt seen,is a honda pass me in a race yet unless i was sitting on my arse :shock: on the side of the track :D only a suzuki has done it(ben) :twisted: where were the HONDAAAS in that race :roll: :?:
GO HONNNNDDAAA :D :D :D :D

PrestigeCBR
30-05-2004, 10:27 PM
Come on Leroy, we all know Red goes faster :shock: and we have seen how well Blue bikes bounce :oops: hahahaha

If the new R1 is any good and you get it set up in time, do the Australian round, give it ago 8)

gohan
30-05-2004, 10:33 PM
got back from down south today.put 900km,s on the bike so i can know strip it down.the 04 will shit all over my 02 as i found out today.the bike has got shitloads of power.all i have to figure out is how to strap myself on it so i dont come of again.should be doing the next round with a bit of luck.

PrestigeCBR
31-05-2004, 07:21 AM
got back from down south today.put 900km,s on the bike so i can know strip it down.the 04 will shit all over my 02 as i found out today.the bike has got shitloads of power.all i have to figure out is how to strap myself on it so i dont come of again.should be doing the next round with a bit of luck.

Bungie rope :shock: hahaha 8)

Klink
31-05-2004, 07:59 AM
Wanna get disqualified? Ride RED!!!

A honda 600RR at least! :D