PDA

View Full Version : Wrex has a Blackbird

Wrex
04-06-2004, 09:34 PM
The heading says it all. She's Purrdy

Deej
04-06-2004, 09:43 PM
Congrats Wrex. Another birdy in the house.

Azza
04-06-2004, 10:23 PM
nice nice nice nice

Ace
04-06-2004, 11:59 PM
nice pic wrex!

Wrex
05-06-2004, 12:37 AM
nice pic wrex!
Thanks mate i would have been online when you posted but porkys the movie an all time classic was on i couldn't miss it.

Maarken
05-06-2004, 10:29 AM
Sweet ... Now if this rain would go away ... See you out there Wrex ...

CAD
05-06-2004, 11:23 AM
mind if i have yer engine wrex? heheh

good stuff man!! :wink: :D

Bulbous
05-06-2004, 12:46 PM
nice work there wrex :D
and CAD, stop trying to take everyone's engines.. :lol: :lol:

BigBird
05-06-2004, 08:33 PM
Congrats wrex.

Great to see more BlackBirds.

Wrex
05-06-2004, 09:47 PM
mind if i have yer engine wrex? heheh

good stuff man!! :wink: :D
nice work there wrex
and CAD, stop trying to take everyone's engines..

Its all right Bulbous I had his Mumma, he can have my engine. Oops she has a few more cubic Centimeters than the Blackbird it's not a fair swap is it.

CAD i upgraded my whipper snipper you can have the old one for the engine might be able to cruise around with the Hardley ridables and give em a run for their money. :lol:

Cbr1k
05-06-2004, 11:26 PM
So when are we going to see you out in the country scrubbing the edges of your tyres in?

colscats
06-06-2004, 02:50 AM
CAD i upgraded my whipper snipper you can have the old one for the engine might be able to cruise around with the Hardley ridables and give em a run for their money. :lol:

oi!! wots this!!!! :shock:

WAXX
06-06-2004, 08:58 AM
Congrats on the buy, welcome to world of smooooooth motorcycling. :D

Cbr1k
06-06-2004, 09:03 AM
The heading says it all. She's Purrdy

Now repeat after me. HONDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CAD
06-06-2004, 01:14 PM
bwahahaha....niggas :D

Gonz1
07-06-2004, 12:48 PM
nice purchaes wrex, welcome back to the dark side 8)

Chris
07-06-2004, 04:01 PM
How do you find it compared to the old (Pre-stack) Honda Wrex?

Good mix of comfort and power on the bird tho, nice choice. :)

Boxhead
07-06-2004, 07:24 PM
Well done mate, good on ya. Look forward to going out for a ride with you again. Might keep away from Obrians though..... 8)

Wrex
08-06-2004, 09:03 AM
Well done mate, good on ya. Look forward to going out for a ride with you again. Might keep away from Obrians though.....
Obriens What happened at Obriens. I will surely ride that road again but will watch out for low flying alien spacecrafts that make you fall off on the corners :lol:

How do you find it compared to the old (Pre-stack) Honda Wrex?

Good mix of comfort and power on the bird tho, nice choice.
My old bike wasnt a honda it was a yammy yzf1000. Similar type of bike but the bird feels more stable and alot more torque down low. This is the first EFI bike i've owned and the throttle response is instantaneous especially when getting off the throttle, the yzf seemed to have a slight hesitation.
The bird seems to have a feeling through the seat and bars of you actually sitting on an engine and giving you some feedback as to where in the rev range you are. The yzf was so silent and lacking if you could call it Character.
The best thing is it has a centre stand no more fucking around with chain lube. The headlights are far superior to the yzf but need to bring high beam down a little though. I wont do this until the suspension has settled in a little.
The main difference i suppose is in the power delivery. The yzf needed 5000rpm then would try and throw you off the back where as the bird tries to pull you off in a constant way from low down. The more i ride the more differences i'll find.
But from stepping up from a gpx250 to the Yzf1000 was a fantastic experience and it was a fantastic bike R.I.P.

Chris
08-06-2004, 11:25 AM
Sounds like you are happy with your choice man, congrats. :)

Even when you are happy as with your new wheels it's always hard to say bye to the old ones (Especially when they are cartwheeling their way into a tree).

Bikes are like blow jobs, even the bad ones are good.

8)

Warp Speed
08-06-2004, 05:54 PM
:D Good to have you back among us Wrex.

Nice choice of bike ...oh its a HONDA.

And now the missus will be comfy as well...PM me when you want to take the inaugural run.

Cheers

Jeremy
12-06-2004, 06:23 AM
good stuff wrex, honda is good..... :D

mastrmage
14-06-2004, 04:17 PM

Even when you are happy as with your new wheels it's always hard to say bye to the old ones (Especially when they are cartwheeling their way into a tree).

8)

Haha :lol: there's a quote for Daise's sig.

hehe

Chris
14-06-2004, 04:37 PM

8)

hehe

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Daise
14-06-2004, 05:10 PM

8)

hehe

Dun 8)

Maarken
15-06-2004, 03:32 PM
Pffffttttt ..... Why am i not suprised !!!!!!

:D :D :D