PDA

View Full Version : Sam Reynolds Tribute

07-07-2003, 12:30 AM
Most of the State Road Racing fans would already know of this but for the uninformed,

Sam Reynolds, Reigning State Superbike Champion (and yes Deej he did ride a GSXR1000) suffered serious injury at the second last State Round at Barbagello Raceway.

His injuries as such have eliminated Sam from continuing his road racing career. He has received nerve damage to his shoulder which affects his movement and control of the bike.

Such a shame and waste of talent.

I myself have followed Sam since he was a C grader riding a ZX6R for Northside Kawasaki.

Not sure if you ever saw him race but it was such a spectacle to see him carve up the track at Wanneroo. Not since watching Peter Goddard race for Team Suzuki (yes Deej we know!) had I seen such domination on the track.

Just thought I'd drop a line to show my appreciation. All the best Sam.

Ben
07-07-2003, 10:20 AM
He was one hell of a rider, such a smooth style. I actually spoke to him last night and it's good to see how positive he is with the situation. He is still keen to come up to the State rounds to spectate which is good to see. All the best to Sam.

rossi
08-07-2003, 06:58 PM
One thing Ben forgot to mention is he was a couple of places behind sam when he came off. I also saw his bike flipping from the other side of the track when i was mashalling on top of the hill.

He was a sick rider to watch I was sorry to hear about it.