PDA

View Full Version : Movie Quotes

Tex
01-07-2004, 02:54 PM
ok a little off the topis , maybe it should be in it's own thread , but what is your favorite line out of a movie !!

Klink
01-07-2004, 03:12 PM
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world that he didn't exist" ~ Verbal Kint played by Kevin Spacey from "The Usual Suspects"

Deej
01-07-2004, 03:13 PM
"Are you gonna do something, or are you just gonna stand there and bleed?"

Tombstone

Deej
01-07-2004, 03:13 PM
"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!"

The Princess Bride (sorry Dubs)

Tex
01-07-2004, 03:27 PM
'You can f*%k me in the ass , you can cum on my face but don't get it in my hair because i've just washed it'
Elisabeth Shue , Leaving Las Vegas

TRX
01-07-2004, 03:27 PM
My signature from The empror's new groove

also

"So, you're obviously the big dick. And there on either side of you are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big, brave balls, and there are little, mincy faggot balls. You're dicks have driving clarity of vision. But they're not clever; they smell pussy, and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good ol' pussy, and have brought your two little, mincey, faggot balls along for a good ol' time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here- just a dose that will make you wish you were born a women. Like a prick, you're having second thoughts. You're shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written on the side of your guns. And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle .50" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now fuck off!"

Bullet-Tooth Tony, Snatch

Maarken
01-07-2004, 03:31 PM
* My names James Bond 007, not 00 negative *

Gonnies ....

Deej
01-07-2004, 03:34 PM
They say verbel insults hurt more then physical pain. They are of course wrong, as you will soon find out when I put this toasting fork in your head.

Blackadder

Deej
01-07-2004, 03:39 PM
"How tall are you boy?"
"Five foot nine sir."
"Five foot nine?! ......I didn't know they piled shit that high!"

FMJ

Maarken
01-07-2004, 03:42 PM
* Percy your dismissed, and i'll tell u why your dismissed ....

You ride a horse rather less well then another horse would, and the part of you that can't be mentioned, i'm reliably informed by ladies around the court isn't worth mentioning evan if it could be, that's why your dismissed ... Oh and Baldrick, your out 2 ....

TRX
01-07-2004, 03:44 PM
If you want something done properly, kill baldrick before you start

Blackadder. tv series not movie

ChOOkiE
01-07-2004, 04:10 PM
I've gotta say, the best one liners are from Arnie.. Commando has heaps so does total recall and his others too. My signature aswell from *wait for it..* Wogboy. And ofcourse.. "Tell him he's dreamin'", "What do you call this darl?" "Riscoles", "what did you do today Dale?" "I dug a hole" "Dale dug a hole.. looks like everyone kicked a goal today" ~ The Castle.

Too many to list really

Deza
01-07-2004, 04:16 PM
"i dug another hole dad filling with water" :P

Tex
01-07-2004, 04:41 PM
at my command , unleash hell

Ace
01-07-2004, 05:02 PM
[b]A Clockwork Orange anyone?

Well, well, well! Well if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison! How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarble, ya eunuch jelly thou!

Cbr1k
01-07-2004, 05:53 PM
From Trainspotting

Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit crushing game shows, stuffing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose a future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Daise
01-07-2004, 08:03 PM
"this job would be great if it wasn't for the fucking customers" ~ Clerks

just for you ace...
"There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence"

kubrick is god. well, one of em anyways

Bulbous
01-07-2004, 11:15 PM
"Well men, you treat your plane like you treat your woman"
"What, you take it home to meet your mother??"
"NO! You climb inside it five times a day and take it to heaven and back!"

Private Plane - Blackadder 4

Melkor
01-07-2004, 11:58 PM
Your life is ending one minute at a time.
-Fight Club

I am jack's smirking revenge.
-Fight Club

On a long enough timeline, everyone's survival rate drops to zero.
-Fight Club

What's the last thing you remember?
My wife...
Awwww
Dying....
- Memento

What we have here is a failure to communicate.
-Lots of Movies. I think Cool Hand Luke is the first.

Now I have a machinegun. HO HO HO.
-Die Hard.

Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe.
BECAUSE IT'S BLUNT, IT'LL HURT MORE
-Robin Hood Prince of Thieves.

In fact Alan Rickman gets some damn good movie quotes.

Mr John
02-07-2004, 08:22 AM
Love the Baldrick, Princess Bride & Clockwork Orange stuff.

Love the Clersks Happy Scrappy Hero Puppy bit.

Cohen brothers films are the most quotable though, mostly in context, the answer to just about everything is in The Big Lebowski:

Aw fuck it Dude, let's go bowling

Flakey
02-07-2004, 09:50 AM
" You two characters are going to Top Gun..." 8)

[-Sm0Ke-]
02-07-2004, 09:56 AM
Oz: "Alright here's a new idea for you Stifler okay? You find a girl, you two become best friends and you don't bother counting how many times you have sex with each other, you just laugh at the people that do count."

Stifler: "Here's a new idea for you. I'll get you a spoon so you can eat my ass!"

american pie 2

Derek Vinyard: Nigger, you just fucked with the wrong bull. You should've learned your lesson on the fuckin' basketball court. But you fuckin' monkey's never get the message. My father gave me that truck motherfucker! You ever shoot at fireman? You come here and shoot at my family? I'm gonna teach you a real lesson now motherfucker. Put your fuckin' mouth on the curb.

Lawrence: Come on man.

Derek Vinyard: Put it on the curb right now!

Danny Vinyard: Derek, no!

Derek Vinyard: Now say good night.

American history X

Gordo
02-07-2004, 09:58 AM
In a Scottish accent

" First things first, where's yer shitter ave gotta log on deck that would choke a donkey " Fat Bastard in Austin Powers.

ChOOkiE
02-07-2004, 10:37 AM
I forgot one..

"Do you like apples?"
"Yeh"
"Well I just got her number, how do you like them apples?"

~Good Will Hunting

Daise
02-07-2004, 11:16 AM
" You two characters are going to Top Gun..." 8)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAKE IT STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!

Jimmie Dimmick: No, let me ask you a question. When you came pulling in here, did you see a sign out in front of my house that said "Dead Nigger Storage?"
Jules Winnfield: Jimmie, you know I ain't seen no...
Jimmie Dimmick: Did you see a sign out in front of my house that said "Dead Nigger Storage?"
Jules Winnfield: [pause] No. I didn't.
Jimmie Dimmick: You know WHY you didn't see that sign?
Jules Winnfield: Why?
Jimmie Dimmick: 'Cause it ain't there, 'cause storing dead niggers ain't my fucking business, that's why!

Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

gotta love pulp fiction!

subdued
02-07-2004, 11:16 AM
" I talked to god " Irish guy
" What he say " William Wallace
" he's says im gonna be ok but your pretty much fucked" irish guy.

~ Braveheart

" AK47.. when you positivly gotta kill every mother fucker in the room accept no subsitute "

~ If you dont know this you dont deserve to live.

TRX
02-07-2004, 12:55 PM
~ If you dont know this you dont deserve to live.

somone better shoot me now then. :?:

Flakey
02-07-2004, 01:26 PM
" AK47.. when you positivly gotta kill every mother fucker in the room accept no subsitute "

Shaft? Right?? :D

Ben
02-07-2004, 02:02 PM
"Don't worry, I got a plan.......... Lets go get fucked up"

Churchy
02-07-2004, 02:16 PM
"your 9 o'clock wheelies is GARBAGE!!!"

"Scrapes, Turns, and Blocks....How many blocks you doin???"

There's gotta be someone out there who knows these.....

Deza
02-07-2004, 03:09 PM
http://img58.photobucket.com/albums/v178/ausiedeza/yoda.jpg

Ace
02-07-2004, 03:56 PM
\"your 9 o'clock wheelies is GARBAGE!!!\"

\"Scrapes, Turns, and Blocks....How many blocks you doin???\"

There's gotta be someone out there who knows these.....
Todd Colbert Maybe?

Him or someone from team extreme are probably the only blokes who could back that up (well a year ago anyways)

Actually now I come to think of it "scrapes, turns and blocks"..... not Daz talking about laying bricks is it?

Churchy
02-07-2004, 04:26 PM
Ruff Ryders.

From NY about 2 years ago, they were doin 12's in the streets of NY when LVX was just cranking up.

should check out the DVD. good footage and good music.

Anonymous
02-07-2004, 04:32 PM
</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (\"Ace)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Actually now I come to think of it \"scrapes, turns and blocks\"..... not Daz talking about laying bricks is it?[/b][/quote]

daz doesnt lay the bricks - he sells them and i make them for him to sell

Dman
02-07-2004, 06:06 PM
'Coco had a son, we called him Son of Coco' <--The Castle

Gordo
03-07-2004, 10:01 AM

Shaft? Right?? :D

Jackie Brown - I think Flakey

FireStorm
03-07-2004, 06:18 PM
Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit twinkle-toed cocksucker down here, who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh?! The fairy fucking godmother said it! Out-fucking-standing! I will P.T. you all until you fucking die! I'll P.T. you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk.

Any Takers? How about this 1?

Well ... no shit. What have we got here, a fucking comedian? Private Joker? I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you. You can come over to my
house and fuck my sister.

No? 1 last time....

Tonight ... you pukes will sleep with your rifles! You will give your rifle a girl's name! Because this is the only pussy you people are going to get! Your days of finger-banging old Mary Jane Rottencrotch through her pretty
pink panties are over! You're married to this piece, this weapon of iron and wood! And you will be faithful!

Fenris
03-07-2004, 06:34 PM
"This.... is my BOOMSTICK!"
"I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town."
"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Army of Darkness is movie quote GOLD!

The "For years, in this industry...." speech Hooper gives at the beginning of Chasing Amy has got to be one of the best pieces of dialogue on film.

Maarken
04-07-2004, 02:25 PM
A chastity belt !!!! That's going to chaff my willy .....

* Robin Hood Men In Tights *

colscats
04-07-2004, 06:23 PM
:shock:

Chester
04-07-2004, 07:07 PM
Must say, in Robin Hood, Kevin Costner is really bad, but Alan Rickman just rips out the quality quotes :)

But my fav would have to be "Oops, you bwoke it..." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Daise
04-07-2004, 08:58 PM
Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit twinkle-toed cocksucker down here, who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh?! The fairy fucking godmother said it! Out-fucking-standing! I will P.T. you all until you fucking die! I'll P.T. you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk.

Any Takers? How about this 1?

Well ... no shit. What have we got here, a fucking comedian? Private Joker? I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you. You can come over to my
house and fuck my sister.

No? 1 last time....

Tonight ... you pukes will sleep with your rifles! You will give your rifle a girl's name! Because this is the only pussy you people are going to get! Your days of finger-banging old Mary Jane Rottencrotch through her pretty
pink panties are over! You're married to this piece, this weapon of iron and wood! And you will be faithful!

*scratches head*

I'm thinking it may be some sort of Vietnam movie.... Deej? :wink:

"Private Pyle, I'm gonna give you three seconds, exactly three fuckin' seconds, to wipe that stupid lookin' grin off your face or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull fuck you" - That sounds familiar, but i can't think of ther name! :roll:

Daise
04-07-2004, 09:05 PM
"White women call this the silent treatment... and we let 'em think we don't like it. "

guess that one!

Deej
04-07-2004, 10:48 PM
guess that one!

The Mexican Guy in Kill Bill vol2

BigBird
04-07-2004, 11:31 PM
It's good to be da king.
Mel Brooks. History of the World Part 1.

Klink
05-07-2004, 07:21 AM
"You can do it!! Cut his fucking head off!!"

~ Strange southern guy from The Waterboy

Mr John
05-07-2004, 08:44 AM
redrum.......redrum......

BigBird
05-07-2004, 09:28 AM
I've got bigger chuncks of corn in my crap.

Fat Bastard - Austin Powers, The spy who shagged me.

Daise
05-07-2004, 11:00 AM
redrum.......redrum......

mmmMMMmmm The Shining.... It has gotta be the best Stephen King adaptation, even though Stepehen King didn't like it!

Churchy
05-07-2004, 11:11 AM
"I may be bad....but i feel gooooddddd........"

2Fly
05-07-2004, 12:22 PM
"My Bubbles"

Yellow Tank Fish n Finding Nemo

"Stay away ... listen what i say"

"hey and we can go make things out clay, lay by the bay, i just may .... what'dya say?" (or something like that)

Happy Gilmore

Gordo
05-07-2004, 06:52 PM
" I'm looking for a man who goes by the name of Bucho" - What movie ?

Dubs
05-07-2004, 07:31 PM
MARSELLUS
What now? Well let me tell you
what now. I'm gonna call a couple
pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to
work on homes here with a pair of
pliers and a blow torch.
(to Zed)
Hear me talkin' hillbilly boy?! I
ain't through with you by a damn
sight. I'm gonna git Medieval on
your ass.

Dubs

XSorXpire
07-09-2006, 05:34 PM
Yippee kyai mother fucker.
Bruce Willis. Die Hard.

Dr Evil
07-09-2006, 05:54 PM
"It&#39;s true, you are a good woman. Then again, you may be the antichrist."

Doc Holliday, Tombstone

Machast
07-09-2006, 06:25 PM
Mr Rooney from Ferris Bueller&#39;s Day Off:

"I didn&#39;t get to my position in life by having some snot nosed brat leave my cheese out in the wind"

De-evolve
07-09-2006, 09:06 PM
Mickey: Good dags. D&#39;ya like dags?
Tommy: Dags?
Mickey: What?
Mrs. O&#39;Neil: Yeah, dags.
Tommy: Oh, dogs. Sure, I like dags. I like caravans more.

ala Snatch

and....

"I faaken kill you faaken!" "I want my money faaken"
by Tony the Yugoslav from the Wog Boy

Funnier when you know Serbian people and they actually speak like that.... not all but some :D

Dingo
07-09-2006, 09:43 PM
Good, Bad and Ugly. Clints movies lines FTW ;)

|| || || ||
\/ \/ \/ \/

Stu
07-09-2006, 09:57 PM
I really like the line from American Beauty when Kevin Spacey has quit
his job and traded in the family car. His wife, Annette Benning (I think)
walks into the house after seeing the car in the driveway and says:

"Uh, who&#39;s car is that out front?"

And Kevin Spacey (with such happiness and a little smugness) says:

"Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I&#39;ve always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

Love it.

Stu

cunningassassin
07-09-2006, 11:03 PM
"yehaaaaaa...Jester&#39;s dead"

When the red light goes out and I drop the clutch (from the back of the grid) that good old saying from Top Gun always goes thru my head as I head into turn 1 with 40ish other mad f**kers.

chief wiggum
07-09-2006, 11:33 PM
finch: "a witty saying proves nothing - voltare"

stifler:"suck my dick - ron jeremy"

american pie 3

or even
"who&#39;s motorcycle is this?"
"it&#39;s a chopper baby"
"who&#39;s chopper is this?"
"zeds"
"who&#39;s zed?"
"zed&#39;s dead baby, zed&#39;s dead"
and cue bullwinkle part 2

yeah, i&#39;ve listened that soundtrack way too often

CitizenD
21-03-2008, 05:59 PM
Since the majority of the posts in the last 48 hours are about Camel Salesman and his antics or origin, I'm bumping this old thread to give another option.

The question was:

what is your favorite line out of a movie !!

Rooster
21-03-2008, 06:08 PM
Brando: "The Horror"

Beat that.

YouTube - Marlon Brando - Apocolypse Now - Philosophy of War - Horror

(with full reference to CS)

CitizenD
21-03-2008, 06:16 PM
YouTube - Cobra, Stallone, You're a disease and I'm the cure

(Also full reference to CS.)

euphoric
21-03-2008, 06:16 PM
a few pulp fiction quotes in them there posts...

my fav.....

"theres no such thing as romance, just trouble and desire" Simple Men

Bendito
21-03-2008, 06:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN0QVBjdvYM

Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.
But he won't know what to make of your blinker signal that says you are about to turn right. This is to let him know you're pulling off for a proper place to talk. It will take him a moment to realise that he's about to make a 180 degree turn at speed, but you will be ready for it. Brace for the g's, and fast heel-toe work.

CitizenD
21-03-2008, 06:29 PM
Can't beat Gary Busey.

Bendito
21-03-2008, 06:33 PM
In a movie loaded up with drugs no less.

CitizenD
21-03-2008, 06:38 PM
YouTube - Steven's happy face

kingy1098s
21-03-2008, 06:43 PM
family guy
(chris) my dads better than yours.
(meg) we have the same dad.
(chris) yeah but mines better.

Bendito
21-03-2008, 06:50 PM
In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

He got a real purdy mouth, ain't he?

Lozzle
22-03-2008, 08:36 PM
"WE CAN'T STOP HERE!!! THIS IS BAT COUNTRY!!!!"

yes...
-Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas

Elise
22-03-2008, 10:21 PM
Also Family guy!

Stewie: Quadrapped!
Brian: Mutant!

Elise
22-03-2008, 10:26 PM
Oh! Supertroopers!!!!!!!

"I am all that is man!" (after chugging syrup)

speed3
22-03-2008, 10:33 PM
^
"what's the matter boy, mama didn't teach you to chug"

Elise
22-03-2008, 10:45 PM
^ its coz u dont have those big brown beautiful lips!

Elise
22-03-2008, 10:46 PM
Myow!

speed3
22-03-2008, 10:47 PM
"i'll get you next time gadget"

Bendito
22-03-2008, 11:08 PM
"What's the matter Bandit, you got a Smokey on the rubber?"

CitizenD
23-03-2008, 12:26 PM
YouTube - Look darlin',this is Johnny Ringo...

Chris
23-03-2008, 12:40 PM
"I love hitmen... No matter what you do to them... You don't feel bad."
Marv, Sin City

ranmar850
23-03-2008, 05:11 PM
THE TRUTH? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!

hasta la vista, baby...

That's not a knife...this is a knife

Just like a wog to bring a knife to a gun fight..

Come on punk, make my day

The force is strong in this one...

America is all about speed. Hot-ass, nasty speed.

And yes, someone beat me to it

"Zeds dead, baby, zeds dead..

esquire
23-03-2008, 07:26 PM
"Guns don't kill people, but they sure help" - Shoot Em Up

evo9ace
23-03-2008, 08:30 PM
"the bitch had it comming"
kill bill vol 1

CitizenD
18-05-2008, 12:52 PM
Street Kings

Thug Kim (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1713797/): Konnichiwa is Japanese. It's insulting to Koreans.

Tom Ludlow (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000206/): How am I supposed to tell if you can't?

Thug Kim (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1713797/): Fuck that's supposed to mean, white boy?

Tom Ludlow (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000206/): It means you've got eyes like apostrophes, you dress white, talk black, and drive Jew. So how am I supposed to know what kind of zipper-head dog-munching dick you are if you don't?

The rest of the movie was shit.

jackerz
18-05-2008, 01:16 PM
"WE CAN'T STOP HERE!!! THIS IS BAT COUNTRY!!!!"

yes...
-Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas

+1

CS2
18-05-2008, 01:18 PM
"im Going To Fuck You Till You Love Me"

=Stevo=
18-05-2008, 02:12 PM
The Girl next door:

Eli (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0549815/): Dude, don't mess this up.
Matthew (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0386472/): Mess what up?
Eli (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0549815/): Matt, she's a porn star! Okay? Take her to a motel room and bang her like a beast!
Matthew (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0386472/): Eli, I like this girl.
Eli (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0549815/): And you can still like her with your penis inside her. Matthew, I tell you that you're going to regret this. What would JFK do? You know he'd tap that ass.
Matthew (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0386472/): Eli, I'm never going to see her again.
Eli (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0549815/): Oh, you know what? Fine!
Matthew (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0386472/): Fine!
Eli (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0549815/): Fine!
[runs out door shouting at Matthew in front of whole school]
Eli (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0549815/): Goddammit Matt! I swear to God if you don't fuck her, I'll kill myself! Matt! Please! Please, Matt! Fuck her for me! For me!

lobo
18-05-2008, 04:55 PM
i wont be wronged
i wont be insulted
i wont be laid a hand on
i dont do these things to other people and require the same from them

john wayne in the shootist

T-roy
19-05-2008, 09:41 AM
Pulp Fiction

Vincent: That's a pretty fucking good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty fucking good.

Lance: Look, you brought her here, and that means that you're giving her the shot. The day that I bring an OD-ing bitch over to your house, then I'll give her the shot. Give her the shot.

Billy Madison

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Murley
19-05-2008, 10:17 AM
Love that Billy Madison quote - especially the look on the guys face as he says it!

Idiocracy:
"Why come you don't have a tattoo?"
"Next week's rehabilitation is going to be even MORE better!"
"It's got electrolytes... it's what plants crave"
Oh fuck it every line from that movie is gold...

Family Guy
"Breaker breaker sidewinder this is party pooper, don't want to be a ratchet job but it looks like we've got two seat covers feeding the bears in a chicken coop, come on"
OK every line in that movie as well... and too many from the series to even start on...

esquire
20-05-2008, 08:18 PM
So many great ones from Southland Tales. It is a truly brilliant movie, definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoyed Donnie Darko.

Private Pilot Abilene: "This is the way the World ends. This is the way the World ends. This is the way the World ends. Not with a whimper, but with a bang."

Krysta Now: "Can you keep a secret?"
Cyndi Pinziki: "Yes. "
Krysta Now: "I'm fucking a very large and important man"

Private Pilot Abilene Narrates: "Roland Taverner, my best friend. He is a pimp. And pimps don't commit suicide."

Booming Loudspeaker Voice: "This is the way the world ends. Not with a whimper, but with a bang. But there is hope. We can all take comfort in one undeniable truth. Nobody rocks the cock like Krysta Now. I mean nobody."

Hudo
20-05-2008, 08:39 PM
Right you lot are all on a charge"
"And what charge would that be"
"willful destruction of army property"
"Now whats your names"
"Grey, Green, Brown and Oakover"
"How do you spell that"
"O"
"A"
"K"
"OVER"
"OAKOVER"

A beer for any man woman or monkey that can name this aussie classic haha

rcradical
20-05-2008, 09:41 PM
Being an idiot teenager that likes all the random stuff, any line from anchorman seems applicable almost anywhere.

One of the most classic movies ever....

Murley
20-05-2008, 10:00 PM
Right you lot are all on a charge"
"And what charge would that be"
"willful destruction of army property"
"Now whats your names"
"Grey, Green, Brown and Oakover"
"How do you spell that"
"O"
"A"
"K"
"OVER"
"OAKOVER"

A beer for any man woman or monkey that can name this aussie classic haha

The Odd Angry Shot?

CitizenD
20-05-2008, 10:01 PM
"The Odd Angry Shot"

"What smart prick did that?"

Must have been a ricochet.

"And I suppose it was a ricochet that did that too?"

Murley
20-05-2008, 10:03 PM
Brb

np

RICO
21-05-2008, 12:24 AM
Snatch!
"You ain't from this planet are you, Vincent? Who is gonna mug two black fellas, holding pistols, sat in a car that is worth less than your shirt?"

"Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me."

Lock Stock

"If you don't want to be counting the fingers you haven't got, I suggest you get those guns. Quick!"

"When you dance with the devil, you wait for the song to stop."

and this is fucking gold! :rofl:

Rory Breaker (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0085997/): Your stupidity must be your one saving grace.
Nick the Greek (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0007154/): Uh?
Rory Breaker (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0085997/): Don't "uh" me Greek boy! How is it that your fucking stupid soon-to-be-dead friends thought they might be able to steal my cannabis and then sell it back to me? Is this a declaration of war? Is this some white cunt's joke that black cunts don't get? Cause' Im not fucking laughing Ni-ko-las!
Nick the Greek (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0007154/): [shrugs nervously]
Rory Breaker (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0085997/): I know you couldn't have known my position, cause' you're not that stupid that if you did, you wouldn't have turned up here scratching your arse with that "what's going on here" look slapped all over your chevy chase! But what you do know is where these people live.
[rises from his chair and walks towards Nick]
Rory Breaker (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0085997/): If you hold back anything, I'll kill ya. If you bend the truth, or I think you're bending the truth, I'll kill ya. If you forget anything, I'll kill ya. In fact, you're gonna have to work very hard to stay alive Nick. Now, do you understand everything I've just said? Cause' if you don't, I'll kill ya! Now, Mr Bubble and Squeak, you may enlighten me.
Nick the Greek (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0007154/): [nods nervously]

Bad Minton
21-05-2008, 01:17 AM
"Aaaah SHIT!"
"That's the signal! Go Go Go!" *lunches napalm explosions* "Mothernature just pissed her pants suit!"

"There were times when I was doing Jack that I actually felt... retarded. Like really retarded."
"Moronical."
"Exactly"
"An imbecile."
"Yeah."
"Not the dumbest motherfucker that ever lived."
"...when I was playing the character."

"Maybe I just knew I had to represent."
"Hot damn."
"Because the one good part they had here for a black man went to Crocodile Dundee."
"Pump your brakes kid, that man's a national treasure."
"I'm sorry a dingo ate'cha baby."
"You 'bout to cross some fuckin' lines."

:lol:
Probably all in the editing for the trailer, but this movie is looking awesome.
YouTube - Tropic Thunder - Full RedBand Trailer

Also:

http://www.amazingben.com/ripley-powerloader.jpg
"GET AWAY FROM HER YOU BITCH!"

desmodude
21-05-2008, 03:20 AM
If im going to die for a word my words poontang (Animal mother full metal jacket )

Hudo
21-05-2008, 07:50 PM
The Odd Angry Shot?

ding din ding
we have a winner

thats the best made wanking devise ever