PDA

View Full Version : BIKE STOLEN - * update* bike found

DrZaius
11-08-2004, 05:27 PM
update: cops found bike

(please dont run me off the road)

will post details when i get time, including the house where it was found!

Gordo
11-08-2004, 05:34 PM
Dam that's farked,

Any CCTV footage availible ?
Where were you parked in the CBD ?
Did you have any security devices on the bike ?

Also there can't be too many of these bikes around.

I hope you either get it back in one piece or we hear on the news tonight , "bike thief dies a slow painfull death after crashing a stolen bike" :evil:

I hate these fuckers so fucking much.....

Rooster
11-08-2004, 05:40 PM
Where in the CBD Dr? A mate of mine watches the cctv in the CBD, ill call ask him to check it out now. Let me know ASAP.

I hope you either get it back in one piece or we hear on the news tonight , \"bike thief dies a slow painfull death after crashing a stolen bike\"

I hate these fuckers so fucking much.....

What he said. :evil:

PM if you want Doc
RR

xavo
11-08-2004, 06:00 PM
hey one of my friends lost his bike there about 8 weeks ago and got footage i hope you get some good footage best of luck

Jono
11-08-2004, 06:47 PM
its time to go Vigilante style... so sick of this shite happening... it seems almost every week or two some poor bastards bike gets nicked... you can't even go into the city where its packed without worrying anymore...

Sorry to hear it man... hope all turns out for the best... i'll pass it on to a couple of buddies and i'll also keep eye out!!!

dugy
11-08-2004, 06:55 PM
Shit dude. That's fucked. :( :evil:

You'd not even had a first service on that baby yet?

Scoundrel
11-08-2004, 07:05 PM
Fuckers.

Im gonna email that rego to everyone tomorrow, the more eyes out there to fuck these wankers up the better.

Deej
11-08-2004, 07:18 PM
I am so sorry to hear this.

I fucking HATE THIS SHIT!!

Has happend to me too so I know the feeling.

Anything I can do to help, let me know.

DrZaius
11-08-2004, 07:25 PM
i had done about 2000km's actually dug.. 1st service, full synthetic.

pissed off at myself more than anything. was going to park it undercover at lunch but was raining too much. rain worked for the thiefs cover obviously.

I would love to koww what this person plans to do with a bike that is quite rare in perth. strip for parts? Would be pretty hard wouldnt it? keep it locked up?

anyway thanks ppl.

MJC
11-08-2004, 09:03 PM
Ferkin Assholes.
Will be on the lookout.

Sprint
11-08-2004, 11:38 PM
:idea: Bike thieves should be handed over to their victim for a few minutes of retribution...

Sprint 8)

Hewie
12-08-2004, 07:52 AM
thats farked ...

I hate thieves .. farken carnts .. please tell me your insured and will get a nice new one

Klink
12-08-2004, 08:38 AM
Sorry for your loss.

I too have been stung by those motherfuckers. Hope your insurance claim goes without a hitch.

simmo
12-08-2004, 03:39 PM
Glad to hear you got your baby back!!

As with everyone else, I agree that fekkers like this should be taught some respect about personal property :evil: with a very blunt object :twisted:

Flakey
12-08-2004, 03:49 PM
Some good news!!
Hope it isn't too damaged!!

dugy
12-08-2004, 03:50 PM
Good stuff!

How about a PSB ride to house where it was found? :twisted:

Bulbous
12-08-2004, 03:52 PM
count me in for that ride dugy...... glad to hear they found it, but is it okay???

Rooster
12-08-2004, 03:53 PM
Thank fark for that.
:!:
PS. Im in for a little visit too.

ChOOkiE
12-08-2004, 04:00 PM
Congrats on them finding your bike man.. hope all goes smoothly

Deej
12-08-2004, 04:08 PM
FANTASTIC NEWS!!

Details please. Did they get the bad guys?

Gordo
12-08-2004, 04:52 PM
that's some awesome news dude, I hope it aint too damaged, and the cops squeezed the piece of shit into the cells without opening the door :evil:

DrZaius
12-08-2004, 05:58 PM
Sorry, its been a bit of a busy day.

I get a call from one of the cops on the "scene".. they are waiting next to the bike which is parked at a "reputable drug house" near Morley and wanted to wait for the residents to come back. They said come up so i did.

On the way there they told me not to arrive on the scene as they were interviewing some girls that i think were apparently frequent visitors to this "drug house" and may know who stole it.

I wait at a nearby shop, where a local girl there tells me "the cops have been at that house 3 times this week!"

Cop calls up and says they are taking them in the paddy wagons now and to come up. I guess he didnt want me to go up there and start smashing heads. fair enough.

The bike is fine (i think) havent inspected it closely yet.. hey maybe there's a shit load of drugs in the fairing? The only damage i can see is the lock mechanism ripped off and forensic dust all over the bloody thing.

The back tire looks ok. its done maybe 40-80kms..

I dont think they have pinned the guy yet. But im pretty sure they will be held for awhile on many other things.

Thank you all for you comments. I often wonder "why me" not because it was stolen but because it was found.. and so many of you have had it happen and NOT returned.

ill keep you updated about our friends in Morley.

colscats
12-08-2004, 06:20 PM
Karma... what goes around, comes around - tenfold.
They will get theirs... no need for revenge.

Glad to hear you got your bike back.

ck fireburn
12-08-2004, 08:29 PM
glad to hear you got her back :D :D
if the drug house is known to them they prolly already no the "one" who stole it and its just a matter of time be4 they pick him up :twisted:

Gonzo
12-08-2004, 08:39 PM
Karma... what goes around, comes around - tenfold.
They will get theirs... no need for revenge.

Glad to hear you got your bike back.

Oh yes... yes there is!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

VOTE #1 GONZO >> New law will be passed, all motorcyclists will have the right to 'terminate' any threat to their pride and joy.... and corporal (not capital) punishment is back in for the thieving scum....

well... maybe one day eh :P

xavo
12-08-2004, 09:14 PM
that is great to hear if only everyone could be so lucky

DrZaius
13-08-2004, 10:32 AM
just an update.

The thief is still out there. That's all the info i can give at this stage

When i get your name mate, you better wish you get locked up.

Pete
13-08-2004, 12:11 PM
yep but you know the address. terrorise his friends and family.

Fenris
13-08-2004, 12:58 PM
farkin druggies. Glad you got your bike back in relatively good nick.

Deej
13-08-2004, 01:18 PM
Care to disclose the address the bike was found please?

Purely so that we know to avoid that location. Naturally. I would be against the law to take personal action against low life druggy bike thieves.

elitemotorcycletraining
13-08-2004, 04:07 PM
Good to hear you got your bike back in one piece. Its a shame the fucker is still out there. It would be nice for you to post the details of the house. Im sure we could all pop around there and pay him a visit. I hope your gonna take extra care where you lock it up from now on. But end of the day if they really want it they will take it.

Rooster
13-08-2004, 04:14 PM
Easy boys keep a lid on it.
Dont forget this is live to the WWW!
Keep any plans you may have to PM and Emails.
Dont want to tip these fuckers off in any way.
They will get what is coming to them, to be sure. :twisted:

Pete
13-08-2004, 04:18 PM

The problem is mate they never get what is coming. Yeah karma is a bitch and gets a few of em in the act. Natural selection takes care of a few to. But over all they is just gonna get a slap on the wrist and sent home with a fine.

Deej
13-08-2004, 04:24 PM

Red Rooster is right. This site is live to the WWW and could be read by the perps themselves who would then consider the content of these messages and interpret them accordingly. So, therefore, let me make my post a little clearer so it cannot be open to interpretation:

Dear Mr Bike Thief.

When I find out your address I am going to attend your house and cut your heart out with a spoon.

Yours faithfully
Deej

Deza
13-08-2004, 04:30 PM
i agree i dont even have my bike yet and i allready fear for her saftey... would be more then happy to hand out a few cans of whopass

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/ausiedeza/bitches.jpg

Rooster
13-08-2004, 04:34 PM
Dear Mr Bike Thief.

When I find out your address I am going to attend your house and cut your heart out with a spoon.

Yours faithfully
Deej

No room for misinterpretation there. I think that makes it clear.
:shock:

Hewie
13-08-2004, 05:46 PM
Glad u got ur bike back .... hopefully its all ok ..

Hewie
13-08-2004, 05:47 PM
Dear Mr Bike Thief.

Yours faithfully
Deej

No room for misinterpretation there. I think that makes it clear.
:shock:

black and white ...

Fenris
14-08-2004, 02:00 AM
As pissed off that it gets me that some bottom-feeding parasite would steal someones bike, and knowing how much a bike can mean to someone, I don't think I'd ever take to them in anger. I guess I'm too much of an idealist to resort to having to beat the life out of someone to set things right.

Why a spoon, cousin?

Melkor
14-08-2004, 02:07 AM
why not an axe?

Deej
14-08-2004, 01:49 PM
Because I dull spoon is more painfull than an axe. Ermmm, so i'v heard.

Bulbous
14-08-2004, 09:16 PM
"Because it will hurt more, you idiot......" the pre-potter Alan Rickman.... quality :D