PDA

View Full Version : Mr Kucera ..... keeping your suburbs safe!

2Fly
24-09-2004, 05:01 PM
Simmo went to our letterbox the other day and on a pretty pink (cough - gay) fluro flyer there was the heading:

Sick n Tyred? .... So are We .... Bob Kucera wants you to dob in a hoon.

There was a nice little form down the bottom where you could fill out the vehicles details etc .... and a nice little information session you could attend which i thought i might attend with a bag full of rocks to hurl (nothing to relieve the stresses of the day like stoning your local MP).

Anyway the point of this post is ..... If the "Dob in a hoon" law/bill whatever ya call it hasnt passed parliment ..... what powers does he have if our friendly neighbours do dob someone in? Im very well behaved on our neighbourhood streets so i havent got anything to worry about ..... simmo on the other hand LOL *jk*

but isnt this a bit premature?

MJC
24-09-2004, 05:21 PM
Sounds like politicians trying to get votes at election time.

Are far as I'm aware, they can dob you into the police, but the Police can only knock on your door and talk to you politely about your road riding habits, while they cast their eye over your bike/cage to see if it is roadworthy and perhaps give you a yellow canary.

As you said don't be a "hoon" near where you live and you shouldn't
have any problems. Most people probably wouldn't be able to record your
number plate in time as you went by either??

resist
24-09-2004, 10:05 PM
Now is a great time for some anti hoon law media stunt! lets get a crew to front to the meeting! Say things like, the guy that stole my motorbike, were police resources enough to hunt him, would get less punishment then if i did three burnouts/wheelies. Is that fair?

Nope.

Rock up all on bikes, (Sedately) but with much superfluous throttle blipping during imaginary down shifts to make plenty of noise. Tip off media, have cameras ready to capture the site of 30 "hoons" rocking up to compassionatly, intelligently and articulately denouce the farcical mis-direction of police resources.

What do you reckon? (see, bloody mongrel bleeding heart pinkos do have uses)

Resista da Kucera

Dubs
26-09-2004, 09:08 AM
Just find out his car details and fill out 100+ forms with his details on it.

Dubs

Melkor
26-09-2004, 01:38 PM
2Fly

The local MLA did the same thing in my suburb with a form to "dob in a Hoon" and you could fax it directly to the local police station for action.

All i could think of was the poor Cuntstable that was going to get all these forms and the nightmare they'd be.

Civilian vs Civilian is a very bad idea in court.

bastett
26-09-2004, 06:30 PM
yeah, just grab kucera's details, or the details of local police squad cars and send them in :P

Goofy
29-09-2004, 12:21 AM
Now is a great time for some anti hoon law media stunt! lets get a crew to front to the meeting! Say things like, the guy that stole my motorbike, were police resources enough to hunt him, would get less punishment then if i did three burnouts/wheelies. Is that fair?

Nope.

Rock up all on bikes, (Sedately) but with much superfluous throttle blipping during imaginary down shifts to make plenty of noise. Tip off media, have cameras ready to capture the site of 30 "hoons" rocking up to compassionatly, intelligently and articulately denouce the farcical mis-direction of police resources.

What do you reckon? (see, bloody mongrel bleeding heart pinkos do have uses)

Resista da Kucera

I am SOOOO in, times dates etc...? lemme know.

2Fly
29-09-2004, 08:34 AM
The Dob In a Hoon Morning Tea is held in the middle of the day so only bored grannies can attend :( Maybe we should all push to make it in the afternoon so normal working people can attend!

Goofy
29-09-2004, 09:44 AM
Yeppo, good luck doing it though

Nick7r
29-09-2004, 10:10 AM
any one got mr dorringtons number plates yet??

simmo
29-09-2004, 10:14 AM
Im very well behaved on our neighbourhood streets so i havent got anything to worry about ..... simmo on the other hand LOL *jk*

Oi :D I'm always behaved girl!! 8)

Definitely agree with the others though.... some number plates need to be found out :twisted:

2Fly
29-09-2004, 02:07 PM
Yeppo, good luck doing it though

Well if theres enough "concerned" citizens to want to attend this - i think we may have a good chance getting Kucrea to change the time.

He doesnt have to know those "concerned" citzens belong to clubs of any kind -

"Mr Kucera - im sorry my bridge club plays bridge at that time - maybe if you could make it at 6pm then we can come straight down after the knitting circles finished" :lol:

Be a great chance to pin him down on some ansewers on this whole law. :wink:

FireStorm
29-09-2004, 04:50 PM

ill go round to his place tonight and pick em up for ya nick....

deej whats his address?

Mr John
29-09-2004, 05:03 PM

ill go round to his place tonight and pick em up for ya nick....

deej whats his address?

Would be a crying shame if someone put fake Dorrington's plates on the same model car he drives & repeatedly blasted past a multinova.

Goofy
29-09-2004, 09:33 PM
"Mr Kucera - im sorry my bridge club plays bridge at that time - maybe if you could make it at 6pm then we can come straight down after the knitting circles finished" :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHA Yeah, all cool, I'm in :wink: