PDA

View Full Version : 5 Person Fatal Mirrabooka

resist
26-09-2004, 01:18 AM
Not a bike crash I know, but i just got home after being one of the first on scene of a 5 fatalitie car accident. Tried to give what looked liked an 8 year old kid CPR and EAR, but he didnt start breathing. Can still taste his vomit. There was another man who looked ok, he asked me, i said he would be fine. He died.

I had never seene a body before. Now I have seen 4.

RIP.

Spike
26-09-2004, 01:30 AM
Fark man.......you ok?

ChOOkiE
26-09-2004, 02:31 AM
That's ummm.. pretty fucked up! :shock:
RIP to people in the crash and hope you're doing alright resist1

Rooster
26-09-2004, 04:23 AM
Oh my god.

hokoyo
26-09-2004, 07:58 AM
At least you tried to help.

Dubs
26-09-2004, 09:13 AM
nasty

Restecp to you resist1

Dubs

Deej
26-09-2004, 11:03 AM
Fuck resist1 thats a bum deal. At least you did the righty and did your best. Hope your ok. RIP.

Gordo
26-09-2004, 11:19 AM
Dude you tried, That has got to be some really fucked up shit you saw last night.
Make sure you talk to someone about it.

Well done for trying anyway.

RIP the Innocent ones :cry:

nicko_316
26-09-2004, 12:53 PM
That's extremely unfortunate mate. You're a good person thats all I can say

RIP

Wightbear
26-09-2004, 06:04 PM
Shit. Not nice at all. Glad there was someone there who knew what to do.

RIP to the families and best wishes to you.

gpx_gal
26-09-2004, 06:08 PM
*hugs* stay strong resist1

Take Gordo's advice and talk to someone, even if you dont think you need to deep down you may.

RIP

JaeBee
26-09-2004, 06:10 PM
I just saw the what was left of the car on the news. That must have been a hell of a scene to come across. Total respect to you for what you did, total respect.

RIP & condolences to the families involved.

CRB
26-09-2004, 07:21 PM
hey man,

that would definately freak anyone out. hope your ok i think they offer some sort of debreifing/counsiling for people in your situation.

RIP

Hewie
27-09-2004, 08:09 AM
My respect resist . ... not many ppl can do it when the time comes.

Hope ur ok... as ppl have said go talk to someone... it does help.

RIP

Jono
27-09-2004, 10:16 AM
fark me dude... you alright? i saw the aftermath on tv...

anytime bro just call...

dangerous daz
27-09-2004, 10:53 AM
rip, were the poor people in speeding car or one that pulled from side road?
i passed this morning on way to work...tv crew there and cop crash car.
skid marks about 30m down beech rd.

can't imagine whats in your head right now...

TK
27-09-2004, 11:33 AM
OMG :shock:

sorry to hear Resist1... but you tried your best.

RIP.

dangerous daz
27-09-2004, 01:51 PM
I just drove past agin on way to warwick, rode closed with cop cars everywhere between mirabooka ave/alexander....on way back rd was open and there is now twice as many skid marks (double wheel/truck marks) and new orange marker paint high lighting that a vehicle has gone on to median grass and another come to rest aboout 6 feet to the left of the exact same junction.

the scene is definatly changed between 8:15 and 1:00 today and by the amount of coppers and residents out i fear it has changed for the worse:(

MoNtArOo
27-09-2004, 01:56 PM
A true savour at heart you are for trying to do what you did. You did your best and is all you can do.

As others have said have a talk with someone it must be hard experiencing that.

cheers

Gonz1
27-09-2004, 10:12 PM
RIP.
hey man you did your best, well done to you for assisting them when you owed them nothing.
ive been in a similar situation mate, 1st on scene to a fatal car v's truck, definetly not something you leave home hoping to come across, i hope your ok mate, talk with your buddies who im sure they are there for ya.

sathid
28-09-2004, 09:58 AM
daz- they mentioned on the radio yesterday that they took the cars back out there for drag testing or something....perhaps the results of which are what you saw?

resist - credit to you for what you did. not everyone would be able to do that.
RIP to the poor people in the crash

mastrmage
28-09-2004, 01:29 PM
You're a credit to WA road users resist1. You did what a lot of people could not.

RIP to those involved :(

2Fly
28-09-2004, 02:37 PM
I wouldnt wish my worse enemy to go thru something like that. :(

Do get some form of counselling tho - even tho you feel you can deal with it visions like that just seem to stick in your head for a god damn long time ..... went past a fresh accident when i was 9 ...the deceased had been pulled out onto the side of the road .... and to this day i can still tell you what he was wearing etc it stuck in my mind so vividly.

R.I.P to the deceased and my thoughts are with their families.

Daise
03-10-2004, 06:18 PM
Resist1 I feel sorry for you. At least you tried, and didn't just stand there. Judging by what we saw in the news, there wasn't much anyone can do :( were you the one they were interviewing on the news?
I live down the other end of that street and see the tyre marks every day. the commodore must have been going VERY fast for those skid marks.
Some dick in the letters section of the sunday times today was saying the kid driving the commodore wasn't being reckless (yet had no license and was drunk) and was defending him. asshole.