PDA

View Full Version : YAMAHA TRIBE RIDE DAY ( 7TH NOV )

gohan
26-10-2004, 02:23 PM
yamaha tribe is having a ride day on the 7th nov.contact arielio at FIVE STAR YAMAHA for details(08 9430 4090).cost is $145 for non members and $135 for members.this includes lunch.you can just turn up for lunch only for $20.riders that i have been told will be there are damian buckmeister,my hero kevin curtain :lol: shannon johnson,daniel stauffer and brendon clarke,not sure if the first 2 will be there but sure hope so.this is an awesome day as these guys are the best yamaha riders out there(well besides MR ROSSI :lol: )there will also be a few demos available for test rides.if your thinking of doing a ride day,i would say this is one of the best(besides the PE DAY :shock: ) as you can take your own bike(doesnt matter what make or model)and ride with the best.the cost is nothing sonsidering the amount of track time and the company you are with.
i will be riding this day and NO :twisted: im not getting any perks for putting this up.im paying the $145 as im not a member.ive posted this because i would recommend everyone to do this day.

CONTACT ARIELIO AT FIVE STAR YAMAHA FOR MORE DETAILS(08 9430 4090)

(the short ass egotistical bastard has spoken :roll: )

MoNtArOo
26-10-2004, 02:34 PM
im signing up for the one with 2 wheels for this saturday (oct 30th).....if I likes it and I get the "track bug" ill be sure to sign up for that too

cheers
Darren

gohan
26-10-2004, 02:46 PM
im signing up for the one with 2 wheels for this saturday (oct 30th).....if I likes it and I get the "track bug" ill be sure to sign up for that too

cheers
Darren

the 2 wheels ride day is a bit different.that is a get on your bike and ride the track day and if im correct its starts at 8am and finishes at 1pm.
the tribe day teachs you a bit more than that.you can follow the riders and ask questions etc.i will be going up for a look on saturday to have a look and watch a few mates do some laps.

MoNtArOo
26-10-2004, 02:49 PM
the tribe day teachs you a bit more than that.you can follow the riders and ask questions etc

sounds even better :D ......id like to develope some better handling skills for sure by listening to the big boys

cheers
Darren

PrestigeCBR
26-10-2004, 05:26 PM
Should be a good day out :lol: I heard last year was a hit.
When's the cut off for entry?

gohan
26-10-2004, 06:00 PM
Should be a good day out :lol: I heard last year was a hit.
When's the cut off for entry?

im not sure but ring five star as they might know.i would think a week or less :roll:

Fenris
26-10-2004, 11:15 PM
Could be fun. Don't think I'd be touching the test rides though :oops:

Hewie
27-10-2004, 12:59 PM
that could be a goer ..

see if i can get there

Warp Speed
29-10-2004, 02:33 PM
8) Just came back from giving my $145 to Aurelio at 5 star.

Word is Kevin Curtin, Shannon Johnson, Daniel Stauffer, Brendan Clarke and Brock Parkes WILL be there. Brock must have defected to Yamaha from Ten Kate?! I guess we will find out.

Track day info - You have to be at the track 8am ready to ride at 9am. It goes to 4pm with lunch.

Aurelio has kindly offered me Barry Blacks race bike to test ride. Is this the one that failed scrutineering at Phillip Island Chooky????

Should be a great day with personalised instruction from some of the real talent racing today :D

Nath
29-10-2004, 03:00 PM
Do you require full Leathers ?

Edit:

According to Aurelio, No.

FraG
29-10-2004, 04:10 PM
Woohoo :) Two wheels then this one... im gonna be strapped if this keeps up!

gohan
29-10-2004, 08:27 PM
Aurelio has kindly offered me Barry Blacks race bike to test ride. Is this the one that failed scrutineering at Phillip Island Chooky????

all barrys bikes will be there.the one that failed scrutineering was easily fixed,just loose headstock bearings.
im not sure if you can handle the power of the YAMAHAHAHA! warpy :wink:

PrestigeCBR
29-10-2004, 08:55 PM
Word is Kevin Curtin, Shannon Johnson, Daniel Stauffer, Brendan Clarke and Brock Parkes WILL be there. Brock must have defected to Yamaha from Ten Kate?! I guess we will find out.

Brock Parks has joined Yamaha Germany with Kevin Curtin for World Supersport Championship.

Jarrid
30-10-2004, 12:11 PM
i just signed up as well. now i just have to put the race glass back on breannes bike :(

FraG
01-11-2004, 12:22 PM
Anyone have a spare bike for me :)
That damn bunny jumped out infornt of me on saturday and I had to lay mine down to save the poor furry creature :roll:

Oh well might have to rock up with 4 wheels and listen in

gohan
01-11-2004, 02:12 PM
Anyone have a spare bike for me :)
That damn bunny jumped out infornt of me on saturday and I had to lay mine down to save the poor furry creature :roll:
Oh well might have to rock up with 4 wheels and listen in

firestorm has a pocket bike.i hear he does some pretty quick times on it :shock: knee sliders down and all,im impressed :lol:

Nath
01-11-2004, 04:15 PM
I'm in boys, see you there.

Magenta Tiger
01-11-2004, 08:04 PM
---

gohan
02-11-2004, 12:47 AM
I've sent me entry form in, Should be fun as long as all those dammned R1's dont get in me way or leave oil slicks everywhere.

dont worry,we will all be behind MR WARPY :shock:
getting lessons from the master who rides the hoooonda :lol:

Melkor
02-11-2004, 01:18 AM
I've sent me entry form in, Should be fun as long as all those dammned R1's dont get in me way or leave oil slicks everywhere.

ahah 'genta pwnes the klink right back.

[NoMaD]
03-11-2004, 10:46 AM
Who's going to the track day so far from the forum?

What prepartion do you require for this day?

gohan
03-11-2004, 10:53 AM
"]Who's going to the track day so far from the forum?

What prepartion do you require for this day?

im thinking its the same preperation as the GIDLEY day NONE :lol:
you may even be able to ride in jeans(but not me).ring 5 star yamaha for details 94304090

[NoMaD]
04-11-2004, 10:19 PM
Cool
Ill be riding down there if I pay by 2moro hopefully

Anyone willing to carry a jerry can down for me? :D

gohan
05-11-2004, 08:46 AM
"]

if your going ring me and i will take fuel for you.

PrestigeCBR
05-11-2004, 08:56 AM
Was down at 5 Star yesterday to pick up a job from them, Aurello mentioned that you can pay $20 and turn up for lunch and talk to the guys etc.
So if you don't have wheels or you just want to listen in and take notes from some of the best riders in the country, with lunch drop in to 5 star Yamaha and pay $20. 8)

[NoMaD]
05-11-2004, 09:20 AM
"]

if your going ring me and i will take fuel for you.

Thanks Leroy
:)

MoNtArOo
05-11-2004, 11:23 AM
yayya me just signed up......my first track day.....can't wait

cheers
MoNtArOo