PDA

View Full Version : Bayliss on a HONDA.......????????

PrestigeCBR
31-10-2004, 09:55 PM
Well if you were watching thr Moto GP it is rumoured that he may be on a Honda next season :shock:

That would be fantastic if it was true.

And Bayliss has confirmed he is riding in Moto GP next season 8)

Lets just wait and see what happens.

shark
31-10-2004, 10:22 PM
Bayliss just showed the ducati boys what he wants next year..........
He definatly confirmed he will be back at GP next year most prob on a honda.... :twisted:

Campo
01-11-2004, 06:37 AM
Awesome stuff!!! Can't wait to hear the confirmation!

sp500
01-11-2004, 07:35 AM
Honda's still the best bike to be on, hope he does and kicks some ducati butt.

FraG
02-11-2004, 10:33 AM
wHY did he find some form so late in the season? more effort or radically better bike?.. Anyways good luck to him on a Hondah :)

Ace
02-11-2004, 10:58 AM
wHY did he find some form so late in the season? more effort or radically better bike?.. Anyways good luck to him on a Hondah :)

He always had form but just kept crashing and having bike problems.... which I guess would mean he didn't have form.... I will shuddup now

PrestigeCBR
02-11-2004, 01:13 PM
As Bayliss said in the interview, they have been testing new parts and making good progress, did further tests after Phillip Island and was happy with the results.
You can only do small mod's at a time, as you can get lost and not know what's working and what's not, like setting up suspension on your bike, you don't go changing preload and compression and rebound in one hit, then go out do a couple of laps and say that was shit, which one made it shit? You are better off working on one item at a time then you can work out what works and what don't.

I would think the Ducati was so behind the eight ball it has taken far too long to get it right, but the progress Honda and Yamaha made in the off season made the Ducati look worse than what it really was.

Boxhead
02-11-2004, 06:47 PM
Agreed Calvin, he was slowly getting some better results over the last couple of races and Spain was the culmination.

Unfortunately a little too late.

PrestigeCBR
02-11-2004, 08:29 PM
Unfortunately a little too late.

I guess a few idea's they worked with went backwards :oops: they are playing with a lot of horse power.

nicko_316
03-11-2004, 09:40 PM
HRC let Barros go - leaving the telefonica and repsol rides open?