PDA

View Full Version : Honda Breaks Sales Records

PrestigeCBR
02-11-2004, 07:52 AM
Honda has surpassed expectations once again by realising an all-time record for the second time this year with consolidated net sales and other operating revenues breaking records for the first half of 2004.

Stockholders are particularly pleased with the interim dividend per share of common stock increasing threefold.

According to Honda MPE Australia Managing Director, Takeshi Ando, “Worldwide unit sales of motorcycles, automobiles and power products all increased and set new company records for the fiscal first half.”

Mr Ando noted that consolidated operating income increased mainly due to increased revenues and cost reduction effects which offset the negative effect from depreciation of the U.S. dollar.

In total, Honda sold 5.283 million motorcycle units worldwide, an increase of 25.2%, mainly attributable to sales of parts bound for Asia and bike sales in North America.

At 1.566 million units sold, automobile sales are also up 8.5% whilst Honda’s Power Products including lawnmowers, brushcutters and engines grew by 12.6%.

“The figures irrefutably show that Honda is leading the world in the provision of reliable, high quality products as well as four-stroke technology,” Mr Ando said.

On the local scene, Honda MPE continues to dominate the market in the sale of motorcycles with a share of 40.3% over the other major manufacturers.

According to National Sales Manager, Tony Hinton, “Honda Motorcycles has sold around 15,400 bikes and 3,600 ATV’s so far this year which is not only a big improvement on last year’s sales but also better than our projections.”

“We have had a lot of success in 2004 with a number of new products that were released as well as with our domestic racing which is always a good test of a new motorcycle,” Hinton said. “We’re looking forward to an even more fruitful 2005.”

Campo
02-11-2004, 08:09 AM
:shock: Thats what you get for selling kick ass bikes!!

In all seriousness though, they do have some very good tactics. I think Yamaha really fell when they couldn't supply buyers with the new 04 R1, everyone test rode the CBR1000RR, it looks like most people bought that bike after all!

gohan
02-11-2004, 09:16 AM
Honda has surpassed expectations once again by realising an all-time record for the second time this year with consolidated net sales and other operating revenues breaking records for the first half of 2004.

According to National Sales Manager, Tony Hinton, “Honda Motorcycles has sold around 15,400 bikes and 3,600 ATV’s so far this year which is not only a big improvement on last year’s sales but also better than our projections.”

15,385 postie bikes :lol:

15 CBR 1000RR,S

yamaha dont need to advertise how many bikes they have sold,to prove what :?

Sprint
02-11-2004, 10:16 AM
[quote]15,385 postie bikes :lol:

15 CBR 1000RR,S

Haha... maybe Yamaha should release a postie bike - i reckon a YZF250 would cope nicely with the abuse! :D

Sprint 8)

PrestigeCBR
02-11-2004, 01:23 PM

15 CBR 1000RR,S

yamaha dont need to advertise how many bike they have sold,to prove what :?

But you said your riding a Honda next year, something about you wanted to win and win well :twisted: hahaha 8)

Campo
02-11-2004, 02:54 PM
[quote]

15 CBR 1000RR,S

yamaha dont need to advertise how many bike they have sold,to prove what :?

But you said your riding a Honda next year

Is he now?? Hmmm going to have to keep that in mind for the show!

shark
02-11-2004, 02:58 PM
Hehe its all about the quality....not hp.......* waits for food scraps to be thrown*...... :lol:

gohan
02-11-2004, 02:59 PM
[quote]

if MR RIDLEY :lol: sponsors me i will step of that 4 foot ladder of mine and ride a blade :shock: it wil take a while to get used to riding a lesser bike as i will have withdrawl symptoms :roll:

PrestigeCBR
02-11-2004, 03:33 PM
[quote]

if MR RIDLEY :lol: sponsors me i will step of that 4 foot ladder of mine and ride a blade :shock: it wil take a while to get used to riding a lesser bike as i will have withdrawl symptoms :roll:

Who's been telling you lies :? The Honda has the better package, you are guaranteed better placings on the Blade :lol: I'll even let you ride my Blade on Sundays Racecraft day, but you are not allowed to keep it 8) Oh you will still require the 4 foot ladder :lol:

02-11-2004, 05:11 PM
Funny that... I can't recall the R1 beating the Blade in the Australian Superbike Championship nor the GP Superbike Support race for that matter. :twisted:

Even at the fastest track in Australia 'total horsepower figures' didn't account for shit! :lol:

Shannon Johnson even confessed "I have the fastest bike out there!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then theres the World Superbike Championship... where was the R1??? :cry:

and further to that how many R1's have been sold to Blades this year???

Official figures from the FCAI from January to June 2004

The Blade has actually outsold the R1! 8)

377 to 372 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(figures above represent 03 and 04 R1's together from Jan this year and 03 954's and 04 1000 Blades)

and finally.... who won the 'Manufacturers MotoGp Championship Title'???

Rossi maybe the best rider in the world but Honda makes the best bike :wink:

shark
02-11-2004, 05:58 PM
Looks over to 151 an yells "amen"....

Cbr1k
02-11-2004, 06:20 PM
......and I wonder how many of those 372 R1's are from where the insurance company has written off the many crashed Yamahaha's and replaced them? :P

PrestigeCBR
02-11-2004, 08:35 PM

377 to 372 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(figures above represent 03 and 04 R1's together from Jan this year and 03 954's and 04 1000 Blades)

Shit I would of never of picked that :shock: But it is close 8)

Go Honda 8)

gohan
02-11-2004, 08:50 PM
The Honda has the better package, you are guaranteed better placings on the Blade :lol:

im riding a YAMAHAHAHA! how much better can you get than 1st 1st 1st 1st :lol: :lol: :lol:

gohan
02-11-2004, 09:01 PM
[quote]Funny that... I can't recall the R1 beating the Blade in the Australian Superbike Championship nor the GP Superbike Support race for that matter. :twisted:

(figures above represent 03 and 04 R1's together from Jan this year and 03 954's and 04 1000 Blades) [quote]

i cant beleive you would even bring that one up.the 954 was selling for $14999 ride away.this is the only reason why the blade supposedly outsold the R1.yamahahaha didnt have to give away the R1 to sell it :lol:and they didnt even have enough 04 R1,s for the public to purchase.this is why the blade would have sold a little more than the R1(BECAUSE THERE WERENT ANY R1,S IN AUSTRALIA)only fugly blades.

i will put money on it that the figures for the current bikes being the sex on wheels R1 would be out selling the blade 2to1.think about it,how many 04 R1,s do you see on the rides and how many FUGLY blades do you see :twisted:

and for the superbikes,you put KRUSTY on a R1 and he will kill the pig :lol:just like ROSSI when he hoped on the yamaha.for sure the yamaha moto gp bike is not up to scratch,but the rider is.

and we go back to wanneroo,who won the state tital :lol:
and which manufacture of bike is winning more races there????
need i say anymore :twisted:

PrestigeCBR
02-11-2004, 09:09 PM
The Honda has the better package, you are guaranteed better placings on the Blade :lol:

im riding a YAMAHAHAHA! how much better can you get than 1st 1st 1st 1st :lol: :lol: :lol:

But if you were on the Honda you would have won the series and not come in third :lol: :lol:
Gary new this because he was on a HONNNDDDAAAAAAAA and won :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

gohan
02-11-2004, 09:28 PM

But if you were on the Honda you would have won the series and not come in third :lol: :lol:
Gary new this because he was on a HONNNDDDAAAAAAAA and won :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you could say i started my points in round 3.crashed in round 1 and only got a couple of races in.then round 2 crashed again because of another yamahaha rider :twisted:
2 points in total from round 1&2.then i bought the latest and greatest sexiest beast of all :shock:
and finished 3rd :P

PrestigeCBR
02-11-2004, 09:34 PM

you could say i started my points in round 3.crashed in round 1 and only got a couple of races in.then round 2 crashed again because of another yamahaha rider :twisted:
2 points in total from round 1&2.then i bought the latest and greatest sexiest beast of all :shock:
Read between the lines, if your were on the Honda you would not of crashed and you would of collect points and pissed the season in like you should have 8) 8)
Remember, sex on wheels does not win races, but it does make you feel better, and the Honda will keep on keeping on :twisted: Championship after Championship :lol: :lol: :lol:

gohan
02-11-2004, 09:36 PM

Read between the lines, if your were on the Honda you would not of crashed and you would of collect points and pissed the season in like you should have 8) 8)
Remember, sex on wheels does not win races, but it does make you feel better, and the Honda will keep on keeping on :twisted: Championship after Championship :lol: :lol: :lol:

hang on BUDDY :? you and tex are on hooondas and you,ve both crashed more than me :shock:
maybe its that awesome hooonda power :lol: :lol: :lol:

(anyway,wheres my mate tex :roll:)

PrestigeCBR
02-11-2004, 09:38 PM
[quote][quote]Funny that... I can't recall the R1 beating the Blade in the Australian Superbike Championship nor the GP Superbike Support race for that matter. :twisted:

(figures above represent 03 and 04 R1's together from Jan this year and 03 954's and 04 1000 Blades) [quote]

i cant beleive you would even bring that one up.the 954 was selling for $14999 ride away.this is the only reason why the blade supposedly outsold the R1.yamahahaha didnt have to give away the R1 to sell it :lol:

i will put money on it that the figures for the current bikes being the sex on wheels R1 would be out selling the blade 2to1.think about it,how many 04 R1,s do you see on the rides and how many FUGLY blades do you see :twisted:

and for the superbikes,you put KRUSTY on a R1 and he will kill the pig :lol:just like ROSSI when he hoped on the yamaha.for sure the yamaha moto gp bike is not up to scratch,but the rider is.

and we go back to wanneroo,who won the state tital :lol:
and which manufacture of bike is winning more races there????
need i say anymore :twisted:

The only manufacture that does not reduce the purchase price to $14,990 would be Suzuki and Ducati, I know my two R1's I got brand new, I got them on special for $14,990 ride away 8)

PrestigeCBR
02-11-2004, 09:45 PM
hang on BUDDY :? you and tex are on hooondas and you,ve both crashed more than me :shock:
maybe its that awesome hooonda power :lol: :lol: :lol:

(anyway,wheres my mate tex :roll:)

Not me mate!! I have only crashed once racing (Rd 2 - highside) and a tuning day pre-season, but you could be right about that awesome Honda power :roll: (hahaha)
And Tex was signed up by Colins Leathers to test there product for wear and tear :oops: I think he misunderstood there instructions :lol: :lol: :lol:

gohan
02-11-2004, 09:51 PM
And Tex was signed up by Collins Leathers to test there product for wear and tear :oops: I think he misunderstood there instructions :lol: :lol: :lol:

i like that one :lol:
wheres my buddy,im waiting for a comeback :roll:

PrestigeCBR
02-11-2004, 09:58 PM
And Tex was signed up by Collins Leathers to test there product for wear and tear :oops: I think he misunderstood there instructions :lol: :lol: :lol:

i like that one :lol:
wheres my buddy,im waiting for a comeback :roll:

Don't know :? He was not well Sunday, and even more pissed by the end of the day :oops: (Busy in the shed???)

Anonymous
02-11-2004, 11:58 PM
HONDA's yuk yuk yuk only prostitutes ride hondas LMAO

03-11-2004, 12:18 AM
Putting everything else aside, I do recall a 3 year old 929cc Honda Fireblade beating your "latest and greatest sexiest beast of all" 2004 R1 for the Clubman Series :shock:

As for Wanneroo, which bike holds the lap record... hmmm, that would be the 2004 CBR1000RR Fireblade.

Which bike previously held the lap record..... hmmm, that would be the 1997 CBR919RR Fireblade. :shock:

Funny how these KICK ARSE R1's with all their HORSEPOWER have yet to crack the lap record.

Yes Russell Nash is the WA Superbike/Supersport Champion and yes he does ride Yamahas but let it be known that Russell will ride whatever bike he gets for free. (He himself said that)

Russell has actually previously one a State Titles on a Honda, Kawasaki and a Suzuki. It doesn't matter what he rides, he is the best in WA.

PrestigeCBR
03-11-2004, 08:44 AM
Well said #151 :lol: :lol: Got to love those Honda's

Tex
03-11-2004, 08:47 AM
hey you motha F%*kers leave me outta this .........After my dismal weekend i'm in no position to gob off about anything !!

time to lick my wounds and bruised ego and try to figure out where i went wrong :oops: :(

But i do remember Yamaha offering a discount R1 and R6 along with $1000 worth of accesories to go with it a few years back. I bought my 954 because i never expected honda to fuck over their riders by doing anything similar to what Yamaha did. Unfortunatley i was proven wrong :shock:

I hate the way that the dealers undercut the bike prices with specials ......all it does is kill the 2nd hand market for that particular bike.

and my colins leathers are holding up fantastic.......sliding down the track has never been so much fun :shock: :roll: even with my bike on top of me !

03-11-2004, 09:30 AM
Jut on that Tex, its not the 'dealers' that undercut the price and discount the 'runout models'.

That call comes from the manufacturers themselves.

With Honda for example, they let us know on a Friday to change the price on the Monday.

This makes it very hard when you sell a bike one week based on the rrp price and then the following week Honda Australia annouces a discounted price.

Marketing :shock:

Klink
03-11-2004, 09:47 AM
time to lick my wounds and bruised ego and try to figure out where i went wrong :oops: :(
You and me both!

But i do remember Yamaha offering a discount R1 and R6 along with $1000 worth of accesories to go with it a few years back.
Yes, I bought mine for $18k flat ride away, and the free AXO racing leathers, which I've just crashtested (Leathers AND bike). It was the deal I got with Yamaha that stopped me buying a K3 Gixxer thou.

gohan
03-11-2004, 10:40 AM
Putting everything else aside, I do recall a 3 year old 929cc Honda Fireblade beating your "latest and greatest sexiest beast of all" 2004 R1 for the Clubman Series :shock:

im geussing you didnt read my previous post :roll: we all know why i didnt win the clubmans.

#151 As for Wanneroo, which bike holds the lap record... hmmm, that would be the 2004 CBR1000RR Fireblade.

put KRUSTY on a R1 and he will break the record again.

#151 Which bike previously held the lap record..... hmmm, that would be the 1997 CBR919RR Fireblade. :shock:

maybe you better check your records,i thought it was the ducati 996 :?

#151 Russell has actually previously one a State Titles on a Honda, Kawasaki and a Suzuki. It doesn't matter what he rides, he is the best in WA.

out of all of this,we all know its the rider not the bike,ROSSI has proven that.

$18000 ride away is still not a bargain even with the axo leathers.$14999 ride away was a bargain for the 954.$3000 less than the yamahahaha :lol:
that is why they sold so many 954,s not 1000RR,s

Klink
03-11-2004, 10:53 AM
$18000 ride away is still not a bargain even with the axo leathers.$14999 ride away was a bargain for the 954.
Yeah... I was saying that it was a better deal than the Suzuki... I didnt mention the inferior 954. I did test ride a 954 and it felt horrible.

gohan
03-11-2004, 10:56 AM
I didnt mention the inferior 954. I did test ride a 954 and it felt horrible.

and slow,and fugly,and crap colours,and cheap,and did i mention SLOW :lol:

PrestigeCBR
03-11-2004, 11:28 AM

im geussing you didnt read my previous post :roll: we all know why i didnt win the clubmans.

#151 As for Wanneroo, which bike holds the lap record... hmmm, that would be the 2004 CBR1000RR Fireblade.

put KRUSTY on a R1 and he will break the record again.

#151 Which bike previously held the lap record..... hmmm, that would be the 1997 CBR919RR Fireblade. :shock:

maybe you better check your records,i thought it was the ducati 996 :?

#151 Russell has actually previously one a State Titles on a Honda, Kawasaki and a Suzuki. It doesn't matter what he rides, he is the best in WA.

out of all of this,we all know its the rider not the bike,ROSSI has proven that.

$18000 ride away is still not a bargain even with the axo leathers.$14999 ride away was a bargain for the 954.$3000 less than the yamahahaha :lol:
that is why they sold so many 954,s not 1000RR,s

Oh :oops: someone getting upset #151, we may have to take it easy on the Yamaha rider :roll:
Bugger it :twisted: bring it on :lol: :lol: :lol:

PrestigeCBR
03-11-2004, 11:34 AM

So you are a big fan of the 954 :shock: 8) Slow, no bike is slow, how big are your balls :lol:

I found the 954 the perfect all round bike, good for plotting around, good for country rides and just easy and comfortable to ride for long periods of time :oops: unlike some of the other sports bikes.

zipdrive
03-11-2004, 11:38 AM
hahaha..you guys are still fighting over this bullshit?...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

gohan
03-11-2004, 11:40 AM

So you are a big fan of the 954 :shock: 8) Slow, no bike is slow, how big are your balls :lol:

I found the 954 the perfect all round bike, good for plotting around, good for country rides and just easy and comfortable to ride for long periods of time :oops: unlike some of the other sports bikes.

BWAH! BWAH! BWAH! :lol:
i think prestige is looking for a salesman :roll:
give them a call (089hoonda)they are in melville :P

PrestigeCBR
03-11-2004, 11:44 AM
hahaha..you guys are still fighting over this bullshit?...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's all in the name of fun :lol: Nothing wrong with ganging up on 4 foot Yamaha riders, is there 8)

PrestigeCBR
03-11-2004, 11:47 AM
BWAH! BWAH! BWAH! :lol:
i think prestige is looking for a salesman :roll:
give them a call (089hoonda)they are in melville :P

Fuck that mate :shock: not interested in selling anyones bikes, one year they are good and next year its shit, plus I don't like dealing with people, too many knob heads out there. 8)

Klink
03-11-2004, 11:50 AM
I don't like dealing with people, too many knob heads out there. 8)
Yeah... too many Honda riders!

PrestigeCBR
03-11-2004, 11:54 AM

Shit klinky boy, if you think Honda riders are bad you should talk to some of those Ducati and Yamaha riders :lol: :lol: :lol: Got a chip on there shoulders. hahaha

Klink
03-11-2004, 11:57 AM

Shit klinky boy, if you think Honda riders are bad you should talk to some of those Ducati and Yamaha riders :lol: :lol: :lol: Got a chip on there shoulders. hahaha

I'm well balanced with a chip on both shoulders

PrestigeCBR
03-11-2004, 11:58 AM

:lol: Well said 8)

Klink
03-11-2004, 12:00 PM

:lol: Well said 8)

Dont suck up to me now you Honda rider :lol:

Tex
03-11-2004, 12:12 PM
Ok Ok Ok ,

sorry chookie I meant to say manufactuer not dealers , I'm aware that you guys don't make the decision on the run out sales.....but i still think it's a shit thing to do.

As for everyone out there whinging about the type of bike and brand.....well i think that any rider out there could get on an R1 , 1000rr , gixxer or ZX10 and be riding it at exactly the same speed, if for one minute you think you can ride any of these bikes at their limits then your DREAMING !!!! these bikes are far more capable than 99.9% of riders out there.
At the end of the day pick the colour you like and buy the fu#king thing

at the end of the day the only thing i don't like about Yamaha is that all the guys who ride them are tossers !!!!

guys who ride gixxers have taste in their arse.......blue and white ....how original...they havn't changed the colour since 84 :shock:

Kawasaki......well they didn't know the meaning of sports bike until the stole everyone elses technology and made the ZX-10

Ducati......fine to ride if your a pompos showoff with a hairy chest and heaps of gold chains !! half a motor .....and double the price ....what a joke !!

So the only real one left is HONDA !!!!!!

:wink:

now this should get some good bites :D

Klink
03-11-2004, 12:20 PM
at the end of the day the only thing i don't like about Yamaha is that all the guys who ride them are tossers !!!!
So what you are saying here is.... you like Yamahas... you think they are totally the best... but you dont like the people that ride them because they are tossers...

Ok I can handle that... I may be a tosser... but i'm a fast tosser...

Hewie
03-11-2004, 12:22 PM
So what you are saying here is.... you like Yamahas... you think they are totally the best... but you dont like the people that ride them because they are tossers...

Ok I can handle that... I may be a tosser... but i'm a fast tosser...

and deej ..and me ....sorta .. not ..

Tex
03-11-2004, 12:23 PM
you may be a fast tosser Klinky old boy ....but leroy is the fastest tosser here !! :D

I don't mind Yamaha....but they attract all the wrong people ....geez harley riders are better !!!! :shock:

hahahahaha.....running for cover now !!!! , must get the gun outta the safe before Deej gets here !!

Clancy
03-11-2004, 12:32 PM
Is this just a honda vs yamaha thing, or can anyone join in!

PrestigeCBR
03-11-2004, 12:48 PM
Dont suck up to me now you Honda rider :lol:

You don't know me well at all Klink boy, I don't suck up to anyone more so you Yamaha riders, like Tex said they are all tossers :lol: :lol: :lol:

PrestigeCBR
03-11-2004, 12:54 PM
Is this just a honda vs yamaha thing, or can anyone join in!

Please join in :? it's only warming up :twisted:

gohan
03-11-2004, 01:05 PM
you may be a fast tosser Klinky old boy ....but leroy is the fastest tosser here !! :D
:shock:

are we talking tossing off :shock: or just being a tosser?
we all toss off dont we(DONT LIE TEX) so cant be talking about that :shock:

and for being a tosser,YOU ARE THE BEST OUT OF ALL OF US TEXY BABY :lol:

and you ride a hoonda,thats definate tosser material :P

pacman
03-11-2004, 01:17 PM
Hey, I'm lazy as. Read nothing of this thread. Did honda break thier own record, or sales over all manufacturers?

PrestigeCBR
03-11-2004, 01:23 PM
Hey, I'm lazy as. Read nothing of this thread. Did honda break thier own record, or sales over all manufacturers?

In total, Honda sold 5.283 million motorcycle units worldwide, an increase of 25.2%, mainly attributable to sales of parts bound for Asia and bike sales in North America.

At 1.566 million units sold, automobile sales are also up 8.5% whilst Honda’s Power Products including lawnmowers, brushcutters and engines grew by 12.6%.

“The figures irrefutably show that Honda is leading the world in the provision of reliable, high quality products as well as four-stroke technology,” Mr Ando said.

On the local scene, Honda MPE continues to dominate the market in the sale of motorcycles with a share of 40.3% over the other major manufacturers.

Both by the look of it.

Melkor
03-11-2004, 01:37 PM
Moved here by me.

God you boys can whinge and bitch.

Everyone knows suzuki is the best anyway...

Clancy
03-11-2004, 01:50 PM
I'm going to keep out of the whole "tossing issue" you guy's can have that to your self's, :? but:

There's no bloody difference between hondas and yamahas, there both plastic coated rice rockets, they both go fast and you can fall of them just as easy as any other bike, and frankly my granfathers old indian has far more style, class and charicter that both jap brands put together.

In saying that, yamahas do have a tendincy to be riden by people of an... "alternitive lifestyle" preference, heard of dykes on bike's...
Well guess what they ride? Virago's, trx's and R1's as well.

PrestigeCBR
03-11-2004, 02:04 PM
Moved here by me.

God you boys can whinge and bitch.

Everyone knows suzuki is the best anyway...

Good hey :P good place to let off steam 8)

Suzuki :(

pacman
03-11-2004, 02:13 PM
Cool, what are the figures for the other manufacturers?

Both by the look of it.

PrestigeCBR
03-11-2004, 02:25 PM

Be good to find out, I know Motorcycle News release all the end of year figuers for the manufactures in December.

Hewie
03-11-2004, 02:53 PM
In saying that, yamahas do have a tendincy to be riden by people of an... "alternitive lifestyle" preference, heard of dykes on bike's...
Well guess what they ride? Virago's, trx's and R1's as well.

cool .. so now im a dyke tosser ... ... umm is that like dwarf throwing ??

pacman
03-11-2004, 03:00 PM
You don't think it's a bit odd saying you broke all sales records, without actually backing it up by showing the others? Surely they HAD to compare thier figures to yam, suz, kawa, etc... to come to this conclusion?

Shouldn't they at least say "Our nearest compeditor was beaten by 12%.."

Be good to find out, I know Motorcycle News release all the end of year figuers for the manufactures in December.

Pacs team is happy to announce pac has the biggest wang.

PrestigeCBR
03-11-2004, 03:06 PM
cool .. so now im a dyke tosser ... ... umm is that like dwarf throwing ??

Well the cat is out of the bag :lol: Dwarf throwing :idea: :idea: :twisted:

PrestigeCBR
03-11-2004, 03:12 PM
You don't think it's a bit odd saying you broke all sales records, without actually backing it up by showing the others? Surely they HAD to compare thier figures to yam, suz, kawa, etc... to come to this conclusion?

I could only see this "On the local scene, Honda MPE continues to dominate the market in the sale of motorcycles with a share of 40.3% over the other major manufacturers."
So one would think split the other 59.7% with the other manufactures.

gohan
03-11-2004, 03:47 PM

thats right,wheres the other manufacturers MR RIDLEY or #151 :roll:

40.3% is this including the sales of those awesome posties???

PrestigeCBR
03-11-2004, 04:07 PM

thats right,wheres the other manufacturers MR RIDLEY or #151 :roll:

40.3% is this including the sales of those awesome posties???

Well "if" I recall correctly last year Yamaha sold more bikes than the other manufactures, so unless Yamaha fell off the planet, they would of polled well again. As for the others who gives a shit :lol:

I think Chookie (151) can correct me on this 8)

pacman
03-11-2004, 04:14 PM
47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

xphread
03-11-2004, 04:19 PM
Statistics are like Bikini's:
What they reveal is suggestive... but what they hide is vital! :wink: :twisted:

Campo
03-11-2004, 04:22 PM
Statistics are like Bikini's:
What they reveal is suggestive... but what they hide is vital! :wink: :twisted:

Well said! 8)

Flakey
03-11-2004, 04:50 PM
So....

6 out of every 10 ppl didn't buy a honda... :P

PrestigeCBR
03-11-2004, 04:57 PM
Well done boys :lol: 5 pages of SHIT

But it was a boring day :roll: What a sad life we live!

I need to put my bike on the road :twisted:

Clancy
03-11-2004, 05:08 PM
Well I've got nothing to do but sit on a computer and waist time till my leg heals...

Anyway we all know that brand means nothing, and there is no such thing as a "better" bike or brand, people buy what suit's them and there particular taste.

And beside we all know that kawasaki's have the best "Street cred" by a long shot! :twisted:

Go kwaka! :lol:

03-11-2004, 05:24 PM
Leroy, check your records... the previous lap record was held by the 919 Fireblade ridden by Krusty Fergusson. 'Production Superbike'

The Ducati you make mention of is not in the same classification of 'Production Superbike'

I have a copy of the 2004 National Race Program if you wish to view...

As for the wanking, talking shit and chest puffing exercises some of these other posts have mentioned, I refuse to partake.

I remain staunch in the fact that Honda has won the most World Motorcycle Racing Championships in all disciplines, is the World largest and biggest selling Motorcycle Manufacturer, and is World reknown for their reliability, rideability, quality and cost effective serviceablility.

As their Media Campaign stated earlier this year after winning numerous rounds and setting new lap records...

when the flag drops, the bullshit stops.

(the above mentioned comments are not based on personal opinion but rather factual information - if I wanted to read shite I would log onto www.australianidol.com.au or something similiar)

PrestigeCBR
03-11-2004, 05:36 PM
You can always rely on #151 to set us straight 8)

And for those that don't know he is Mr Honda, a very loyal man to the manufacture that serves him best, belives the product and is not affraid to push it with facts and figures.
"when the flag drops the bullshit stops!" I love it 8)

Ace
03-11-2004, 05:41 PM
Just out of curiosity #151, would you ride an R1 if Yamaha Oz gave/loaned one to you?

Are there riders in Perth that have their bikes given/loaned to them?

go BMW wooooo :shock:

PrestigeCBR
03-11-2004, 05:55 PM
Just out of curiosity #151, would you ride an R1 if Yamaha Oz gave/loaned one to you?

go BMW wooooo :shock:

Can not speak for Chookie and I won't. But I would ride any bike loaned to me.

And truth be know I have owned two R1's and think they were the best bikes of there time. I purchase the best bike at the moment of purchase. If I was not sponsored by Honda (Prestige) I would have most likely purchased a R1 on looks along. But I do know I'm very happy with everything the Blade does. Not interested in a Kawasaki or Suzuki, you could not pay me to own one, but I would ride one if loaned to me.

But as I purchase my bikes, I don't have to worry about that. 8)

gohan
03-11-2004, 06:17 PM
[quote]Leroy, check your records... the previous lap record was held by the 919 Fireblade ridden by Krusty Fergusson. 'Production Superbike

The Ducati you make mention of is not in the same classification of 'Production Superbike' [quote]

so what your saying is the 919 and the 1000RR,s that krusty rides are production? BULLSHIT :twisted:
where does it say the ducati was not classed as production :roll:

[quote]#151 I have a copy of the 2004 National Race Program if you wish to view...[quote]

i have a copy thanks and was not talking about this year in general.

if you wanted to tell stories heres a web page for you emailsanta.com

gohan
03-11-2004, 06:24 PM

i dont have any so called sponsors so will bag any bike manufacturer if i think there crap(in my opinion)HONDA :lol: KAWASAKI :roll: AND SUZUKI :wink:

i dont need to be nice to any dealer or bike manufacturer and push there products because i dont get nothing for freeeeeee :roll: like some people :roll:

now i shall sit back and take whats coming to me :shock:

PrestigeCBR
03-11-2004, 07:09 PM
BARBAGALLO RACEWAY WANNEROO WA
MOTORCYCLE LAP RECORDS
Revised 23/5/04

CLASS --- NAME/ MACHINE --- TIME --- DATE
Production SBK - Adam Fergusson (Honda 919) - 57.2055 - 8/10/00

Production Local - Stuart Adams (Yamaha) - 57.5521 - 23/5/04

Superbikes - Steve Martin (Duc 916) - 56.6002 - 1/08/99

Supersport - Russell Nash (Yamaha) - 57.7013 - 23/05/04

Superstock - Jamie Boland (Suzuki) - 60.3125 - 23/5/04

250 Production - Aaron Gobert (Aprilia RS) - 63.2953 - 8/10/00

125GP - Josh Brookes(Honda RS125) - 60.7983s - 8/10/00

250GP - Rip Crocker (Yam250) - 58.05 - 8/10/95

Thunderbikes - Anthony Purdue(Suz1000) - 59.54 - 3/08/97

Clubman C & D - tba

Sidecars F1 - tba

Sidecars F2 - tba

There we go, in Black and white 8)

Motorcycle Racing Club of WA (Inc) Promoters of motorcycle racing in WA www.mcrcwa.com.au
Race Time at http://www.racetime.com.au

gohan
03-11-2004, 08:03 PM
BARBAGALLO RACEWAY WANNEROO WA
MOTORCYCLE LAP RECORDS
Revised 23/5/04

CLASS --- NAME/ MACHINE --- TIME --- DATE
Production SBK - Adam Fergusson (Honda 919) - 57.2055 - 8/10/00

Production Local - Stuart Adams (Yamaha) - 57.5521 - 23/5/04

Superbikes - Steve Martin (Duc 916) - 56.6002 - 1/08/99

Supersport - Russell Nash (Yamaha) - 57.7013 - 23/05/04

Superstock - Jamie Boland (Suzuki) - 60.3125 - 23/5/04

250 Production - Aaron Gobert (Aprilia RS) - 63.2953 - 8/10/00

125GP - Josh Brookes(Honda RS125) - 60.7983s - 8/10/00

250GP - Rip Crocker (Yam250) - 58.05 - 8/10/95

Thunderbikes - Anthony Purdue(Suz1000) - 59.54 - 3/08/97

Clubman C & D - tba

Sidecars F1 - tba

Sidecars F2 - tba

There we go, in Black and white 8)

Motorcycle Racing Club of WA (Inc) Promoters of motorcycle racing in WA www.mcrcwa.com.au
Race Time athttp://www.racetime.com.au

C&D used to be donahough?60.?it is now travis sutherland 59.9

oblivion
03-11-2004, 08:08 PM
blablabla

i read in the current amcn that the r1 has outsold the cbr since jan by about a third... which figures are correct??

gohan
03-11-2004, 08:28 PM
i read in the current amcn that the r1 has outsold the cbr since jan by about a third... which figures are correct??

the 04 R1 was launched at eastern creek on the 22-02-04.the bikes were released to the public 3 weeks later.they sold out on the first shipment to pre orders.the next shipment arrived around the 05-04 im not 100% sure on the date but its around there.at that stage HOOONDA had the 954,s on special for $14990 ride away.this would be the only real reason why HOOONDA may have outsold the R1(BECAUSE THERE WAS NONE HERE TO SELL :shock: )

04-11-2004, 03:18 AM
I have posted the below mentioned comments as to clear up a few misunderstandings of 'records' 'rules' and a few 'urban legend - opinions' that seem to float about on the forum and amongst members from time to time.

Leroy read the time sheet Calvin posted from the MCRC website on lap records again...

You ask the question where does it state the Ducati is not 'Production Class'

Have a look at the breakdown of the lap records.

Production Superbike Adam Fergusson (Honda 919) 57.2055 151.98km/hr average 8/10/00

(Adam Fergusson qualified with a 55.644 at this years Nationals on the new CBR1000RR but I believe qualifying laps aren't counted as the 'lap record')

Superbikes 56.6002 Steve Martin (Duc 916) 56.6002
153.54km/hr average 01/08/99

The reason the Ducati was not classed as a 'Production Superbike' was that back in 1999 the GCR's for Superbikes were in accordance to the 'World Superbike' Rules and Regulations.

Whereas from 2000, the Superbikes here in Australia adopted stricter rules and guidelines to abide by.

I'm not saying that the current 'Production Superbikes' (including Honda) aren't played with, THEY ALL ARE! but the parameters to which they are allowed to be played with are restricted to minimal engine modification to assist in reducing the costs of racing.

Oblivion please read the last line of the post of mine that you 'quoted' and then questioned.

(figures above represent 03 and 04 R1's together from Jan to June this year and 03 954RR and 04 1000RR Blades)

The AMCN article is misleading in the fact that it separates the 954's and 1000cc Blades but doesn't separate the 2003 R1's to the 2004 R1's. Thats the thing with stats, ensure you have all the facts first...

Now as for the 'discounting' of the 954 blade to $14,990 ride away, so what. Its simply a marketing strategy.

Leroy if your gonna jump on the bandwagon about Honda 'discounting' a superceded model...

Then how is Yamaha's form. One month after the release of your mighty 2004 R1, Yamaha release a 'deal' that gave the purchaser of an 04 R1 a free Yamaha 50cc Scooter valued at $2000.

Why was there a need for such a deal if the demand for the R1 was so great? You make mention of the first shipment being sold out. Yes this is true, the majority swallowed up for 'race' purposes. But the second and subsequent shipments were supplemented with this 'customer focussed' and 'well marketted' enticing 'deal'.

As for your cop out comment "I don't have any so called sponsors so I will bag any bike manufacturer I think are crap" (in your opinion)... wtf?

What do you call Causeway Motorcycles, Causeway Yamaha and Devil Exhausts then? You list them as your sponsors on your Race Entry every round.

Unfortunately down town Barbagello Raceway and the WA Clubman Series don't count for much or rate too highly on the 'Sponsorship Agenda' with most Multi National Companies and therefore sponsorship dollars or endorsements are very few and hard to come by.

Even at 'top level' sponsorship comes down to marketability. "What can you do or bring to the sponsor" Look at the Moto Gp. How many European riders are still racing today that don't really produce the goods. They still have the ride they have because they are marketable and therefore earn the sponsor coverage and money.

In short, any volunteered help or discounted goods and services should be cherised and regarded highly.

I know at least 20 riders at the club would give their right arm to have the support you have. Yes you had to pay for your new R1, but I don't know anyone at the track that purchased one as cheap as you. Then theres the spares deal you have with Causeway Yamaha and accessories deal with Causeway Motorcycles and Lindsays Motorcycle Accessories (Devil Exhausts).

Try paying retail like the majority at the track and see how expensive racing can be. We have had this conversation before.

For sure I receive support from Causeway Honda to which I am grateful and respect. But I don't receive anything for 'free' either.

Anything I purchase through the shop either genuine parts or accessories is at 'cost' plus 5%. The majority of work conducted on my bike is completed after hours in mine and the mechanics own time. And no my bike wasn't given to me, I purchased it.

Yes I have a few 'sponsorship endorsements' from two wholesalers, (Alpinestars/Putoline Oils) but this is simply due to the fact that I work in the 'Retail' side of the Motorcycle Industry and therefore make the wholesalers money. I also have a tyre sponsor who does so soley out of his interest of the sport and desire to be involved. (WA Precision Mechanical Services)

Don't expect sponsors to come to you, you have to go to them and show them your value.

In total I have spent just short of $35,000 this year alone in total set up/purchasing/licensing/repairs/fees/fuel/equipment costs etc.

Neither do I have to be nice to any dealer or bike manufacturer. If I didn't like Honda or Causeway Honda then I would not be working there. I don't 'push' anyones products nor do I accept any products for 'free' in return for 'cheap lip service' in effort to make a sale.

As for Honda, the product and records speak for themselves.

As for the products I reccomend and sell at Causeway Honda, the majority I have previously or currently own or have 'true friends' who do and give me their honest opinions on the gear.

I only state what I truly believe, unlike some salesman. I own five of my own motorcycles (and only one is a Honda) of which have numerous riding gear to suit that I have purchased over the years with my own money.

Ace in answer to your question whether I would ride a Yamaha R1 if supplied for free? The answer would be yes if I felt comfortable on the bike. Its not worth risking your neck to ride/race a bike that you don't gel with just because its free. At the end of the day, we are only amatuer riders racing at a local level.

Sam Reynolds (no disrespect) is a constant reminder of that fact. State Champion one day, partially disabled (arm) the next.

In saying that I rode a 2004 R1 this week and I really enjoyed the riding position. I have not been able to say that for any other previous R1 model.

In answer to your other question re riders being given or loaned bikes, to my knowledge this year Russell Nash was provided his R1 through one of his sponsors, Strett Cull had either his R6 or R1 provided by a sponsor (outside of his shop and Yamaha), Stuart Adams may of had the same deal, Ben correct me if I'm wrong but the Suzuki is provided to you by a sponsor and a Alan Watts and Wayne Smith had there bikes on a race plan.

At the end of the day opinions will always be opinions but facts are facts.

Each to their own, thats why we choose to live in a democratic society.

Allow others to do so likewise. Not every bike suits every mans taste.

zipdrive
04-11-2004, 04:26 AM
:shock: jesus christ!

PrestigeCBR
04-11-2004, 06:50 AM
C&D used to be donahough?60.?it is now travis sutherland 59.9

I think so, Travis had a great year on the Gixxer.

Hewie
04-11-2004, 07:06 AM
have any of u guys actually been able to ride one of these things to its potential on a track yet ???

hewies summary of the past 6 pages .

6/10 ppl wont buy a honda because they are cheap to fix ..

NO one likes kwakas

Suzukis do good wheelies ...but thats about it ..

and R1s look the shite go like stink and everyone loves them ... but wont buy one due to the 'i own a R1 stigma' thats attached to them ..

now heres a question ... is there more honda advertising in the public arena ??? i dont see many TV adds for yamaha ... or news paper adds .. and i read a bloody lot of newspapers from across the nation ..

PrestigeCBR
04-11-2004, 07:06 AM
In total I have spent just short of $35,000 this year alone in total set up/purchasing/licensing/repairs/fees/fuel/equipment costs etc.

:shock: Faaarrk :!: Shit you got me thinking, how much have I spent :?: $24,000 on the CBR600rr and $32,000 on the CBR1000rr (I am paying the Blade off) :shock: :shock: I better delete this post before the dragon lady (wife) see's it :idea:

Tex
04-11-2004, 08:48 AM
Damm chookie !!! thats a fairly decent post !!

at the end of the day we are in the sport because we enjoy it , it costs us an arm and a leg to compete and all we end up with at the end of the day is a smile and a couple of good race stories. And i'm happy with that !

Hewie , To answer your question, I don't think any of us are able to ride these bike to there potential. If we could then we'd be doing 55 sec laps....or maybe quicker ! and i think that there is more Yamaha advertising than Honda, I see the yamaha adds on tele all the time whilst the gp is on.

we'd be able to sort all these arguments out if you guys just realised how superior HONDA is. :D

and Leroy , i think you'd look good on a postie bike........you might be able to break 60sec then !!! :D

PrestigeCBR
04-11-2004, 09:05 AM
6/10 ppl wont buy a honda because they are cheap to fix ..

6 Bike manufactures, 10 people and 4 jump on a Honda, Good odd's :lol:

Nath
04-11-2004, 09:20 AM
I am so disillusioned right now.....

gohan
04-11-2004, 10:16 AM
[quote]...

Now as for the 'discounting' of the 954 blade to $14,990 ride away, so what. Its simply a marketing strategy.

Leroy if your gonna jump on the bandwagon about Honda 'discounting' a superceded model...

Then how is Yamaha's form. One month after the release of your mighty 2004 R1, Yamaha release a 'deal' that gave the purchaser of an 04 R1 a free Yamaha 50cc Scooter valued at $2000.
Why was there a need for such a deal if the demand for the R1 was so great?

this was only if you go through YLOAN not if you paid cash or went through you own finance company.
not like honda,cash,finance,honda loan or whatever? $14990 ride away

You make mention of the first shipment being sold out. Yes this is true, the majority swallowed up for 'race' purposes. But the second and subsequent shipments were supplemented with this 'customer focussed' and 'well marketted' enticing 'deal'.

strett and russell both bought the pre release models second hand obvoiusly because there were none here,and the first shipment didnt go to racers,they went to first in best dressed.

As for your cop out comment "I don't have any so called sponsors so I will bag any bike manufacturer I think are crap" (in your opinion)... wtf?

if i think a honda is crap arent i allowed to say it :shock:

What do you call Causeway Motorcycles, Causeway Yamaha and Devil Exhausts then? You list them as your sponsors on your Race Entry every round.

causeway yamaha have helped me by giving me parts at cost +5% which i appreciate,causeway motorcycles do the same which i appreciate as well.i repair bikes(scratchs,paint rims,etc) for these guys and give them jobs for free just like i do for causeway honda.when i charge them and causeway honda just over half as much as the other repairers.OF COURSE THEY ARE GOING TO LOOK AFTER ME :shock: if they didnt i wouldnt be doing nothing for them.and lindsey is a personal freind,i use his pipes and systems because i beleive in them.i wont even bring him into this because idont need to.

I know at least 20 riders at the club would give their right arm to have the support you have. Yes you had to pay for your new R1, but I don't know anyone at the track that purchased one as cheap as you.

again,i bought the bike through mandurah city yamaha,that would be the first time i have mentioned this,WHY?because they have done nothing for me.i organised the bike through dale at causeways and he had to get me a good price after what i have done for them,but they still made money on me.again,i have got nothing for free(except for exhaust gaurds through ZAP)unlike some of you guys.i even pay for all my oils etc.
so dont start that shit,cost plus 5%.

. But I don't receive anything for 'free' either.??????????

Yes I have a few

so what has it cost me??

i will say this,i will recommend any of the dealers i have mentioned here even causeway honda because they are good guys but let it be known that i will say what i like,if i dont like a bike like the BLADE i will say it and if i like a bike like the R1 i will say that as well.
in the end,the dealers would not help me out if i didnt do more or at least the same for them,and that is the way it is.and for me to do a job for them it costs me money in materials and my time etc,for them to give me a cheap price on parts and products it costs them NOTHING,they usually make money out of it,with the excepetion of CAUSEWAY MOTORCYCLES

the only dealer i will thank for helping me out this year is CAUSEWAY MOTORCYCLES(94701234)

MAYBE IM TO HONEST BECAUSE I SAY IT THE WAY IT IS!

PrestigeCBR
04-11-2004, 11:09 AM
[quote]
MAYBE IM TO HONEST BECAUSE I SAY IT THE WAY IT IS!

There is nothing wrong with that Leroy! Better to be up front then a two face lier.
Same with Chookie, up front and Honest and speaks from the heart.

Freedom of speach, speak your mind, just don't personally insult someone 8)

Bring it on

xphread
04-11-2004, 11:21 AM
This thread is a very interesting read.... :roll: :D

I dont really want to add to the fire, however I think I'm in the wrong profession....
How do you guys get $35K a year spending money for a hobbie? :shock: :shock:

Flakey
04-11-2004, 11:40 AM
I rekon that all the latest bikes are awesome, and you should buy/ride/race a bike that you feel most comfortable on.

Must admit, I'm abit worried about the $20,000+ youse guys spend... :shock:

I'm hoping to be out on the track ridin a 91 FZR250RR, next year, to try this cool race stuff out. It's only costing me about $4k. 8)

zphread - I've found that you can always find money for something you really want. :D

xphread
04-11-2004, 12:16 PM
I've found that you can always find money for something you really want. :D

Cool! :shock: I really want a Boeing 747.... (I might change my mind when I have the several hundred million $ to buy it... :roll: :D )
Could you tell me where I can find the money for that? :wink: :twisted:
(I'll even give you a few million for your troubles. :lol: )

Flakey
04-11-2004, 12:20 PM
I've found that you can always find money for something you really want. :D

Cool! :shock: I really want a Boeing 747.... (I might change my mind when I have the several hundred million $ to buy it... :roll: :D )
Could you tell me where I can find the money for that? :wink: :twisted:
(I'll even give you a few million for your troubles. :lol: )

Just use other ppl's money... That's how most ppl get stuff in this world.

Hewie
04-11-2004, 12:29 PM
Just use other ppl's money... That's how most ppl get stuff in this world.

bing

xphread
04-11-2004, 12:34 PM
Yeah. I know... "Making money with OPM." (prenounced opium :roll: )
Just havent worked out how just yet. :)

Hewie
04-11-2004, 12:43 PM
oh and tex ..sorry i just saw that bit ..

i didnt see much of the gp .. however wat i was refering too was that honda seem to promote constantly not just during an event ..

so public awareness of the brand would be constant and higher

Flakey
04-11-2004, 12:44 PM
Yeah. I know... "Making money with OPM." (prenounced opium :roll: )
Just havent worked out how just yet. :)

There is no point making money when you can use other ppl's to get the stuff that you want, which you would get anyway with the money you made...

Therefore, cut out the 'get my own money' bit and there's less work to do. 8)

04-11-2004, 12:52 PM
Leroy thats the best post I've read of yours yet! :D

I appreciate your honesty.

But mate I never once said in any of my posts that you couldn't bag Honda.

Its the riders personal choice to what brand and style of bike he or she likes.

Its great to have diversity and difference of opinion.

If we all thought with our heads and not our hearts we would all be riding Hondas! :P

PrestigeCBR
04-11-2004, 12:53 PM
How do you guys get $35K a year spending money for a hobbie? :shock: :shock:

For me the first year was the worst, pay up front for every thing, 2nd year I got the Blade on HP and sold the CBR600rr and used all of it on go fast bits / handling etc.

It is an expensive hobby / sport but for me it's money well spent :lol: I don't drink of smoke, so racing is my release 8)

And once you having given it a go, you can always find money for something you really want to do.

PrestigeCBR
04-11-2004, 12:54 PM
Leroy thats the best post I've read of yours yet! :D

If we all thought with our heads and not our hearts we would all be riding Hondas! :P

Here, here 8)

Klink
04-11-2004, 12:59 PM
For me the first year was the worst, pay up front for every thing, 2nd year I got the Blade on HP and sold the CBR600rr and used all of it on go fast bits / handling etc.

It is an expensive hobby / sport but for me it's money well spent :lol: I don't drink of smoke, so racing is my release 8)

And once you having given it a go, you can always find money for something you really want to do.

Ive got the bug... i'm gonna be spending quite a bit before I even get to race my first race.

PrestigeCBR
04-11-2004, 01:01 PM
oh and tex ..sorry i just saw that bit ..

i didnt see much of the gp .. however wat i was refering too was that honda seem to promote constantly not just during an event ..

so public awareness of the brand would be constant and higher

I think out of all the manufactures Honda push there product harder then the others, don't see many Kwaka - Suzuki add's

PrestigeCBR
04-11-2004, 01:04 PM
Ive got the bug... i'm gonna be spending quite a bit before I even get to race my first race.

Great stuff :twisted: You doing the Racecraft day on the Sunday? I'm sure all the boys will give ya a hand when needed 8)

Klink
04-11-2004, 01:06 PM

Great stuff :twisted: You doing the Racecraft day on the Sunday? I'm sure all the boys will give ya a hand when needed 8)
Unfortunately no... ive got a few things I need to organise before I do the racecraft and get my license... i'll be down there to give a hand to anyone else that needs it tho.

PrestigeCBR
04-11-2004, 01:19 PM
Unfortunately no... ive got a few things I need to organise before I do the racecraft and get my license... i'll be down there to give a hand to anyone else that needs it tho.

Bugger :( You have done racecraft days in the past? you are only required to do 2 before before you are allowed to sit your race license, when are you going to do this?

gohan
04-11-2004, 01:36 PM
[quote]Leroy thats the best post I've read of yours yet! :D

Here, here

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS :roll: SUCK UP TO A YAMAHAHA RIDER :shock:

Klink
04-11-2004, 01:50 PM

Bugger :( You have done racecraft days in the past? you are only required to do 2 before before you are allowed to sit your race license, when are you going to do this?

Nah... Saturday was only my 2nd time on the track. I'll sort my racecraft out the next time they do it.

bladebabe
04-11-2004, 01:59 PM

hey hey hey hey :evil:

Klink
04-11-2004, 02:10 PM
Your mum rides a Honda??

Tex
04-11-2004, 04:14 PM
Of course Yamaha and Honda are going to run the most advertising....they are they only two manufacturers that sell enough bikes to be able to afford advertising !!!! :D

And I wanna met these prostitute riding honda girls !!!! Kim , you didn't tell me I had to offer you money.

Sponsors in this sport are hard to come by , I must admit I am lucky to have the support of two Shops, but this sport still costs me shit loads of $$$$ especially when i keep crashing !!!

Campo
04-11-2004, 04:17 PM
Sponsors in this sport are hard to come by , I must admit I am lucky to have the support of two Shops, but this sport still costs me shit loads of $$$$ especially when i keep crashing !!!

Well that should change well before next season mate!! See you this afternoon!

bladebabe
04-11-2004, 04:19 PM
And I wanna met these prostitute riding honda girls !!!! Kim , you didn't tell me I had to offer you money.

Tex you pay me in other ways :shock:
With all those hugs you give me :oops:

gpx_gal
04-11-2004, 04:25 PM
Tex you pay me in other ways :shock:
With all those hugs you give me :oops:
Hey, no fair she gets hugs!! All I get is a sore slapmarked ass! :P

:lol: :lol:

And no.. i'll never ride a honda, hugs or no hugs!

Ace
04-11-2004, 04:46 PM
mmmm8 pages of whoring, I want in! :P

Nice round last weekend Klink, could be a whole bunch of PSB C and D graders next season :wink: whos in? and who wants to sell me a race bike?

gohan
04-11-2004, 05:47 PM
[Well that should change well before next season mate!! See you this afternoon!

whats this :roll: :roll: :roll:
hooonda buddies :lol:
let us in on the secret :cry:

dugy
04-11-2004, 06:14 PM
mmmm8 pages of whoring, I want in! :P

Nice round last weekend Klink, could be a whole bunch of PSB C and D graders next season :wink: whos in? and who wants to sell me a race bike?

You got 2 already don't ya? :P

PrestigeCBR
04-11-2004, 08:09 PM
[quote][quote]
Here, here

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS :roll: SUCK UP TO A YAMAHAHA RIDER

Have you had a bad day Leroy? because you are a little slow today :shock: I have only just posted "I don't suck up to anyone" Call it the way I see it. 8)

PrestigeCBR
04-11-2004, 08:12 PM

Flatchat 90.5 FM :idea:

gohan
04-11-2004, 08:46 PM

Flatchat 90.5 FM :idea:

i thought its 2morro night :?
must be me,too many paint fumes :roll:

Anonymous
04-11-2004, 11:00 PM
And I wanna met these prostitute riding honda girls !!!!

Hey Tex if u wanna meet prostitutes that ride hondas go to a seedy sth east asian country LOL
Kim give tex shit LOL

Tex
05-11-2004, 08:29 AM
i'm happy to slap butts and hug everyone on PSB.....well the females at least.....sorry to get you excited leroy !!!! :shock:

It's be great to get more people out there racing next season, And now is the time to pick up a race bike , mine will be for sale at the end of next season....not that it's any help now

as for the flatchat radio stuff ......I think we might be doing it live tonite , the pre recorded version didn't work out to well ......now i'll have to bag out leroy all over again !!!

gohan
05-11-2004, 08:36 AM
i'm
as for the flatchat radio stuff ......I think we might be doing it live tonite , the pre recorded version didn't work out to well

where you speaking english or that HOOONDA crap :lol:

......now i'll have to bag out leroy all over again !!!

IT WILL BE MY TURN SOOOOOON :twisted:

PrestigeCBR
05-11-2004, 08:43 AM
And I wanna met these prostitute riding honda girls !!!!

Hey Tex if u wanna meet prostitutes that ride hondas go to a seedy sth east asian country LOL
Kim give tex shit LOL

Hmmm I heard Tex was a bit of a slut :lol: :lol:

PrestigeCBR
05-11-2004, 08:46 AM
[quote]

IT WILL BE MY TURN SOOOOOON

Campo did say you would be in soon, and we did see the high chair in the corner. Haha :lol: :lol:

Tex
05-11-2004, 03:11 PM
now now leroy .....don't be to nasty !!! we didn't pick on how tall you were !! just that wanker bike of yours !!! ......and before you say anything .....yes we all do it !!!! :D :shock:

and Calvin i'm no slut !! well .....not really bad anyway !

gohan
06-11-2004, 12:31 AM
now now leroy .....don't be to nasty !!! we didn't pick on how tall you were !! just that wanker bike of yours !!! ......and before you say anything .....yes we all do it !!!! :D :shock:

and Calvin i'm no slut !! well .....not really bad anyway !

next time i see you guys,im definatly getting your autographs :lol:
i can see that next season you PRESTIGE BOYS wont want to know me :shock:

PrestigeCBR
06-11-2004, 01:44 PM
next time i see you guys,im definatly getting your autographs :lol:
i can see that next season you PRESTIGE BOYS wont want to know me :shock:

Come on Leroy, every thing comes at a cost$$$ :lol: :lol:

Tex
08-11-2004, 09:59 PM
What do you mean next time !!!! we didn't want to know you the last time we saw you !!!! :D

gohan
09-11-2004, 12:26 AM
What do you mean next time !!!! we didn't want to know you the last time we saw you !!!! :D

OH :shock: your back,i mist the insults and bagging on your behalf :lol:

Clancy
09-11-2004, 04:02 PM
9 pages... Nice!
Almost as good as that "Don't you hate it when" string a while back...

PrestigeCBR
09-11-2004, 06:22 PM

OH :shock: your back,i mist the insults and bagging on your behalf :lol:

I can Help :twisted: