PDA

View Full Version : Tuning day Tomorrow.



PrestigeCBR
19-02-2005, 08:08 PM
Who's riding tomorrow?

It is only open to Historic motorcycles and C & D grade modern bikes.
At the end of the day there will be a 15 lap race :D good practice prior to season start.

I know Tex is coming (have his bike in the trailer), so who else is coming??

gohan
19-02-2005, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by PrestigeCBR@Feb 19 2005, 08:08 PM
Who's riding tomorrow?
It is only open to Historic motorcycles and C & D grade modern bikes.


yeh right! :blink: only open to C&D riders :blink:
well then,why are you guys going to be there :unsure:
(especially that tex dude)</span>

there always an exception :rolleyes:

PrestigeCBR
20-02-2005, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by gohan@Feb 19 2005, 12:48 PM
yeh right! :blink: only open to C&D riders :blink:
well then,why are you guys going to be there :unsure:
(especially that tex dude)</span>

there always an exception :rolleyes:

94580



Hahaha :blink: got to become more consistant and faster in the low 60 second bracket to be regraded, hoping shortly :)

Ben
21-02-2005, 03:06 PM
How did you guys go???

gohan
21-02-2005, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Ben@Feb 21 2005, 03:06 PM
How did you guys go???

94885



must have been impressive as usual :P
there my heros :rolleyes:
(especially texy baby)

PrestigeCBR
21-02-2005, 08:43 PM
Crashed at turn 7 in the first practice session :(

Bloody radiator hose come off and filled my belly pan up and drowned the rear wheel while I was tipped in.
The damage was minimal and fixed it all up with in an hour. got one session in prior to racing, confidence down, lapping 63&#39;s. At one stage prior to crash found a 59.9 :blink: on the lap timer, I think it felt sorry for me <_<

I really enjoyed the 15 lapper :D we should have some of those in the State rounds, a lot of crashes towards the end.

Jarrid
22-02-2005, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by PrestigeCBR@Feb 21 2005, 08:43 PM
Crashed at turn 7 in the first practice session :(

Bloody radiator hose come off and filled my belly pan up and drowned the rear wheel while I was tipped in.
The damage was minimal and fixed it all up with in an hour. got one session in prior to racing, confidence down, lapping 63&#39;s. At one stage prior to crash found a 59.9 :blink: on the lap timer, I think it felt sorry for me <_<

I really enjoyed the 15 lapper :D we should have some of those in the State rounds, a lot of crashes towards the end.

95021


bad luck on the crash. good work on the rest

Tex
22-02-2005, 10:51 AM
Was a good fun and relaxed day !!
just good to get back onto the bike and start lapping again !

and i agree the 15 lapper was fantastic !! except for the CBR1000rr that went past me on around lap 10 <_<
up until then i was doing well at staying in front of Calvin ! :D can&#39;t wait for the start of the season !!

Warp Speed
22-02-2005, 07:17 PM
:( Sorry to hear of the unexpected off. A low side on turn 7 is a great alternative to a highside out of the basin.

I am glad you finished the day well.

Cheers Warpie

PrestigeCBR
22-02-2005, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by gohan@Feb 21 2005, 07:11 AM
must have been impressive as usual :P
there my heros :rolleyes:
(especially texy baby)

94890



We love ya too little man! :P

PrestigeCBR
22-02-2005, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Tex@Feb 22 2005, 02:51 AM
Was a good fun and relaxed day !!
just good to get back onto the bike and start lapping again !

and i agree the 15 lapper was fantastic !! except for the CBR1000rr that went past me on around lap 10 <_<
up until then i was doing well at staying in front of Calvin ! :D can&#39;t wait for the start of the season !!

95128


Remember what we discussed, take it easy don&#39;t push real hard, and pick up towards the end :huh: Farrk that was able to keep a consistant pace (I think) your pace droped off.

Use guys on the committe should push to have a 15 lap race during the State rounds. Lets say 2 x 6 or 7 lap races and 1 x 12 or 15 lap race in the middle :) What do you think?
I will post a poll :)